The Attendant Ch. 14

Story Info
[Dystopia] - Peter offers his ass to General Thompson.
5.7k words
4.72
9.4k
9

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

All characters are above 18 years old.

*********************************

Chapter 14: The birthday

My Owner parked in the driveway of a beautiful mansion, so big it looked like a castle. I knew General Thompson was rich, I did not think he was that kind of rich. I was getting nervous. I volunteered for this. What if Nathan was not even there? What if Juliet got it wrong? What if it was all for nothing?

I got out of the car after my Owner authorized me to do so. We walked up to the porch, I was freezing in my tiny white paper-thin uniform which could only, and barely, cover my genitals. My Owner inspected me briefly before ringing the bell.

A few seconds later, someone was opening the door, an Attendant.

My hopes were crushed when I realized it was not Nathan.

"Good evening, Sir. My Owner, General Thompson, was expecting you. May I take care of your coat?"

This Attendant was roughly my age and had beautiful green eyes. I could see some features of General Thompson in him. No doubt, he was his son. He was entirely naked except from his collar and his body was smooth from head to toe. He was bald, no actually, he still had clumps of brown hair on the back and sides of his head which gave him a very awkward look. I remembered my Owner telling me that General Thompson's Attendant had not been picked for the campaign because he was not as attractive as I was.

Bastards.

Around his collar, his neck was of a shade of dark purple. His body looked strong and muscular but severely bruised around the nipples. His dick was circumcised and fairly big but his balls looked like they had been shrunken, they were an odd shade of blue. Overall, I had the feeling he was once a handsome boy but he had undoubtfully been botched by nearly two years at the service of his own father. General Thompson was one of the first citizens to own an Attendant in the Ohio State. Now, if the rumours about Nathan were true, he owned two.

We followed the Attendant in the entrance and then in a large living room where several paintings of General Thompson were dominating the scenery. Subtle, I thought.

Walking behind the Attendant, I could tell that his back was slashed all over -- probably due to whipping - but the marks seemed ancient.

General Thompson was standing near the warm chimney. It was only the middle of October but that year was one of the coldest falls I had ever lived.

"Stephan, such a pleasure to have you here." He said, walking towards my Owner.

"Arthur, as always, your house looks impeccable. I have noticed that you redid the stairs in the entrance, fantastic work."

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Do you have some time for a drink or were you just dropping it?"

It, meaning me, of course.

"I have always a bit of time for a drink with you Arthur, unless you wanted to use it right away?"

Use it, meaning fucking me, of course.

"Attendant Ugly, go fetch the scotch!"

General Thompson's former son ran to the kitchen.

"Attendant Ugly?" Enquired my Owner with a smile.

"Oh yeah, now that I have two, I have to distinguish them somehow. And let's face it, that one has definitely turned ugly!" He laughed grossly. "Let me call the other one. Attendant Pretty, get back in here!"

A wooden door on the other side of the room opened almost instantly and a handsome young man entered the living-room. In comparison to the other Attendant, he did look innocent and beautiful. I had to refrain a smile when seeing Nathan. He had an imperceptible reaction of surprise when he realized I was there but quickly knelt behind his Owner.

Nathan had already changed since the last time I had seen him; he was naked and collared but he was no longer wearing his chastity cage. He was bruised in several spots including his nipples and he looked like he had aged two years in just a month.

"Just like your new entrance, I must say it is a beautiful acquisition."

My former-father went to pat Nathan's blond hair.

"Was it well trained by its previous Owner?"

"I guess it knows the basics but you know how it is, Owners often go too soft at first so it takes a lot of time to get them back in line."

"I'll admit that I was guilty of being too gentle with mine in the beginnings but I have learnt my lesson and I am certain that you'll see good improvements in its behaviour."

"I heard Commander Philips was about to get appointed at the head of the Formation Centre of West Ohio?"

"Yes, this was actually my suggestion. I believe we need a firm hand and a more efficient training from the start."

I got chills. I thought my experience in the formation centre was awful, but at the time, sadistic guards like Commander Philips were -- to a certain extent - inhibited by the policies of the female director in place. We were not raped, well mostly, and only suffered occasional tortures. But now, with Philips at the top, I could not imagine what the so-called training would look like.

"Excellent choice Stephan. As Philips was often saying: we need to break them completely before rebuilding them."

Nathan and I exchanged a quick look but we knew better than showing any kind of reaction. The other Attendant came back with the drinks and General Thompson and my Owner kept on talking politics.

Both of them were now friendly and warm with each other. It was simply ridiculous how they could adjust their relationships depending on their political agenda. Still, General Thompson was testing my Owner on multiple matters, he wanted to be reassured that some of the State budget would go in support of one of his many industrial projects.

"Now that Ganderson is on her way, we need to stick together Arthur. Schneider won't be able to do what he was set to do and if it's not him, it will be Parker." Explained my Owner.

"Or it could be Clarck. Right?"

"Yes. Or, it could be me." My former-father smiled.

"As long as I can trust you Stephan, you know that I will support you."

"This is a given, of course"

General Thompson looked at me.

"Its ass is now up for use?"

"It has been stretching for the past few weeks."

"Did you implement my recommendations?"

"Yes. It is wearing a plug 24/7 unless it has to go outside. You know the rules still prevent us from stepping away from the official uniform."

"Yeah, yeah... But rules can change and the official uniform too. I don't see why we could not plug them 24/7. Attendant Pretty, show off your anus to my guest."

Nathan turned around in a fraction of seconds and exposed his ass, a shiny glass buttplug was fully inserted in his anus.

"Beautiful." Stated my former-father.

"Push it out Pretty."

Nathan spread his ass with his hands and popped the plug out to the carpet on the floor. His anus was gaping. Pink. Wide open. I wondered if mine looked like that too.

"Attendant Ugly, take the toy."

General Thompson's former-son rushed to the buttplug, he seemed genuinely excited to be used by his master. He was ready to put the plug in his ass when General Thompson stopped him.

"I said take it, not use it! Ugly, maybe I should call you Stupid instead! Go insert the toy in the new Attendant." He paused for a few seconds and suggested: "Maybe we could call it Attendant Slutty for the night? What do you think Stephan?"

"A name that suits it perfectly!" Approved my Owner, grinning at me.

I took off my tiny uniform, turned around and exposed my own asshole. I had removed my buttplug before getting in the car but I was putting so many dildos in my ass lately that as soon as I opened my cheeks, my ass stretched. The other Attendant was able to push the glass dildo inside my anus without any sort of resistance. I was expecting it to be cold but it must have passed a lot of time in Nathan's ass, it was actually warm. It was a different sensation compared to the silicon I was usually feeling.

"See Stephan, with the glass, you can actually see their insides being stretched out. You can also check if they are dirty."

"I have already invested in a few tools but I guess I could complete the collection."

They both casually discussed the inside of my anus but General Thompson seemed bothered by something.

"Although, I did realize recently that there is an expiration date on those creatures."

"What do you mean Arthur?"

"Look at Attendant Ugly, this idiot has been losing its hair for the past couple of months! Also, sometimes, its brain just does not work anymore. And its ass... well, it's not what it used to be"

The fact that General Thompson was talking like that about his own son was beyond anything I could comprehend. I fought to keep my calm.

"Oh really? You are telling me that I should be careful with mine then? To preserve it?"

"On the contrary! I was too careful with it and I did not get half of the money I could have gotten from it. If only I had used it right when it was still fresh! Now, it feels like I have wasted its best years. Show off your asshole Ugly."

The poor Attendant bent over and spread his ass-cheeks, it was a wreck. His Owner had him wearing dildos or buttplugs so much that his anus could no longer be tight. It was just a red bruised gape.

"Look at this mess! No matter what you do, the Attendants will expire after a few years. I'd say that we should use them as much as we can for personal and intimate works when they are fresh, make the most money out of them, and right when they are about to expire, we should sell them. This is certainly the best investment in our current economy, you just have to make sure it is well trained so it does not lose its value. No wonder I wanted to buy a new one! I might even buy a whole pack."

"I see... This is such a new market, I guess there are still a lot of new opportunities to explore. My son is working on a new legislation to have a company specialized in whoring the Attendants on behalf of the State. Not only private citizens could have access to this market, but the Ohio Government too. The perspectives for the economy are very exciting."

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Let them spread their pink assholes when they're young and once they're done, well, we can still use them for physical labours, sell them to factories, or you could always find some Owners who like them used and botched. Attendant Ugly has not challenged any order for months and months, once I'm done with it, I'm sure I'll find someone to buy it."

The Attendant did not react, his eyes looked empty. I wanted to scream.

They talked some more about the various profits the selling, renting, and whoring of the Attendants could bring to the economy (and to their personal bank accounts) and finally, it was time for my Owner to go. General Thompson would bring me back home the next day.

He would not pay for my services; I was a gift to thank him for his political support.

Since the campaign had been released, General Thompson's obsession with fucking me had only grown stronger. Truthfully, I was the only reason why Thompson finally decided to support my Owner instead of General Parker in the run for Governor.

While the two Men were saying their goodbyes in the entrance, I whispered to Nathan:

"Nathan, are you ok?"

"Not now, he cannot be trusted." He whispered even lower, pointing at the other Attendant who was, indeed, looking at us suspiciously. I took a step back.

General Thompson came back with a huge smile... and a visible bulge.

"Three Attendants for one Man." He stated, already rubbing himself.

Attendant Ugly instantly crawled to his father, desperately looking for some kind of attention.

"On your knees, hands behind your head, Attendants."

We aligned ourselves before the General and executed his command. Thinking about it, the three of us could have easily taken him down. We were strong young men and even if he could use our shock collars to try to stop us, we had a clear advantage in numbers. But we did nothing. We complied with every single thing he asked of us.

First, we were asked to lick the General's feet. In theory, this was nothing out of the ordinary. There was a slight difference though: Thompson wanted to see his Attendants fight for him.

Attendant Ugly was aggressive and ready, as soon as his father gave the order, he pushed me on the side and swallowed the General's right foot in his mouth. Matter-of-factly, it was very impressive. Nathan took the other one, sucking it with, what seemed to be, envy.

I was left with barely and miserably licking the General ankles.

I had not realized this was an actual competition. The Attendant who would be deemed to have performed the worst by the sole judge, General Thompson, would be severely punished. The punishment was left to the other two.

When Nathan slapped my face, I did not expect it and was surprised by the force of his hit. Was he brainwashed too?

As often, Nathan was simply wiser than me. Failing to show that his punishment was severe enough, General Thompson would certainly take the lead and be even more violent.

Attendant Ugly went for my abs, he did not hold back his punches. Fuck, he was strong.

I also had to repeat the task of sucking the General's feet, this time on my own, to compensate for my lousy first try.

The second task was much easier, it was a pageant contest of the best ass. We would all bend over, spread our ass cheeks, and tried to wink with our anus to the General, casually masturbating his dick. Attendant Ugly lost this round -- his anus was a mess and he farted loudly -, Nathan and I were left with the mission of punishing him.

Nathan slapped him across the face as he had done to me a few minutes earlier. I slapped him too, trying not to feel any joy for the revenge I was getting.

Making us punishing each other was smart. It divided us.

Task three was more challenging. We had to French kiss General Thompson. He expected sensuality and a lot of tongue play. Attendant Ugly went first. Father and son exchanged a sloppy kiss, full of saliva. Again, I wanted to erupt but I just watched them in silence.

"I love you Daddy." The Attendant said, getting hard in the process. General Thompson swallow his son's tongue and then, indelicately pushed him aside.

Nathan went second. He really did a great job. Nathan French-kissed the General as if he was deeply in love with him. Their kiss lasted for a few minutes, Nathan was caressing the General nipples or holding the back of his head as he went on. He also licked the General's neck and ears. I was mesmerized. This was deeply erotic.

Then, it was my turn. I tried my best, I put my lips on his, but as soon as I felt the General's tongue in my mouth, I could not help but to move aside.

Evidently, I lost the challenge and General Thompson was not happy with me. He even threatened to complain to my Owner. I knew the consequences of this mistake would be severe.

Nathan slapped me again. But Attendant Ugly kicked me in the balls this time. Multiple times and with an atrocious smile on his face. It was getting harder to feel any kind of empathy for him.

The tasks continued with a particular focus on our nipples: General Thompson loved to caress them, sucking them, and twitching them. The bruises I could see on my co-Attendants made a lot more sense when the General started to bite my right nipple. It hurt but I had to pretend to like it.

As expected, at some point, we had to compete in a good old blowjob contest. The sloppier the better. Again, I went third.

I first saw Attendant Ugly deepthroating his own father while he was himself precumming all over the carpet. Then, I had to admit that Nathan did a great job using his tongue over the General's dick. And finally, it was up to me.

I knew I had to redeem myself. I also knew that I could suck a cock. Multiple times, people had told me I was natural at it.

As if this was the best thing that had ever happened to me, I played with the General Cock's in my mouth, licked the sides, deepthroated it, swallowed his balls, went back to his head, sucked on the precum and spat back the manly fluids on my chest.

I was living-up to my new-found nickname of "Attendant Slutty".

"Spit on me Sir, I'm a dirty cock sucker! I'm craving your big manly cock."

I rubbed his precum on my muscular chest and nipples, he seemed to enjoy this part so much. While caressing myself, I went back for another deepthroat. I moaned. I was nasty. I went deep, licking his balls at the same time. They seemed full. I swallowed them again and again while jerking him off.

He loved it.

Maybe he loved it as bit too much as he suddenly jizzed in my mouth. I did not expect it, neither did he.

"Fuck." He grunted.

He seemed mad; he did not want to cum that early. Was I about to be punished?

General Thompson put his dick back in his pants, I had swallowed his cum until the very last drop. I looked at the floor.

"Well, let's take a break." He just said, disappointed. "Pretty, Slutty, you can punish Attendant Ugly while I'll go take care of some things in my office, his sucking skills were simply boring."

As soon as General Thompson left the living room, Nathan hit the Attendant's ass with a paddle.

"Nathan!" I held his arm, trying to stop him.

"Attendant Slutty, we have been asked to punish it!"

Attendant Ugly bent over before me. Nathan gave me the paddle. He mouthed: "You have to." I was scared. Did Nathan really lose his mind too? It was just us now!

"Punish me." Begged the Attendant, his ass already red.

I used the paddle. Once, twice, a third time. Did I feel pleasure doing it? I must admit that I did.

"Now, Attendant Ugly, you go in the cupboard in the entrance until we ask you to come back. Owner gave us the order to punish you and this is part of your punishment."

Nathan would be a great Owner, he definitely knew how to give his commands.

The Attendant did not say a word. He left the room on all fours.

"What the fuck Nathan? He's one of us! We have to stick together! We did not need to punish him this time, it was only the three of us."

"Look Pete. First of all, if we had not punished him, you can be certain he would have exposed us to the General. Second of all, in case you have not noticed, this one is a lost cause! He had lost it! He would do anything for his master. You have no idea what he put me through at first, always rating me out to the General! Third of all..." He marked a pause and smiled. "Well, come here Pete! This is so good to see you."

Nathan hugged me warmly, our dicks touching each other during this embrace. I had not touched anyone without being repulsed by it for so long. It felt good. Intimate. I surprised myself smelling Nathan's hair.

"This is so good to see you too!" I said, genuine.

"What the fuck are you doing here Pete?" He asked, still largely smiling. But before I could even answer, he put his finger on my mouth. "Wait, talking here is a bad idea. Come here, let's discuss near the chimney, we'll see the General when he comes back."

He knelt down and looked at the opposite wall. I went next to him, facing the other direction and we continued talking without acknowledging each other's presence.

"I spoke to Juliet. She told me about you and the flash drive." I whispered.

"Oh! Fuck Pete! You came to this hell house for the Resistance." I could not see him but I heard the emotion in his voice. "How is Juliet and Terrence doing?"

12