The Attendant Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised he mentioned Terrence, he was Juliet's husband, a Commander.

"Juliet seemed ok. She was worried about you."

"I'm worried about her too. They are taking crazy risks. Us, we don't have much to lose but them, they're the real heroes."

"Them?"

We heard something in the entrance and we stopped talking immediately. Only a minute later, Nathan spoke again. He was speaking so low now that I could barely hear him.

"I still have the flash drive but I cannot do anything with it. Thompson won't let me leave this house."

"That's why I'm here, to get it back and give it to Juliet."

"She told you about the plan for Halloween?"

"She said that you all wanted to release compromising files to the public, trying to sway the opinion. I assume the goal is to have more people joining the Resistance."

"Yeah, yeah. We want to send the files to every single email address in America. But that's not all the plan. It's not even the main thing. Do you remember this Attendant who burnt down his own house?"

"Of course, I do." The images of the young man, full of scars and bruises would be stuck forever in my mind.

"We decided it was time to burn all the houses down! Every Attendant we were able to contact has been told the same thing: on Halloween's night, everything has to go down in flames! It's only later that we decided that we would leak the compromising files at the exact same time. Terrence is the computer pro, he's taking care of this part. The goal is simple: destabilizing the Generals and Commanders, even killing some of them, inducing chaos, while having the general public on our side thanks to the content of the flash drive. If we want this bullshit to end, we need some Generals dead and the popular opinion to stand with us. Viva la revolution!" He concluded.

I was in shock.

I had no idea this whole thing had been planned for months. I had not realized the magnitude and scale of it. Most of all, I could not believe that all this time, Nathan, Juliet, and her husband took such a major role in the resistance while I was trying to find compromises at home. October 31st was in less than two weeks... Would all of this really go down?

"Nathan... this is... this is crazy." I mumbled.

"Are you going to back out?"

"No." I held his hand. He squeezed it. I let a tear fall from my eyes.

"You can get the files to Juliet?"

"I think so."

"And you'll burn down your house?"

I hesitated before answering. Leaking files was one thing but attempting to kill people and probably killing ourselves in the process was another. Maybe it was still possible to get the opinion and the authorities to change the laws without going to this extreme? Maybe the leaking of the files could be enough? Was I ready to kill my own father? What would happen to my brother?

General Thompson entered the room. I switched my brain immediately to go back into my Attendant role. The wealthy man seemed more relax. He had a camera in his hands.

"Where's Ugly?" He barked.

"I sent it in its usual punishment place in the entrance." Replied Nathan, getting back into his role of faithful servant as well.

"Ugly, get back in here!"

The Attendant came back, still on all fours, his head down. General Thompson sat down in his armchair, he lighted up a cigar.

"Ugly, take the camera, you will film the other two." The General marked a pause and looked at Nathan and I. "Kiss." He commanded.

"Each other?" Asked Nathan.

"Yes."

I did not want to but I did not have a choice. Attendant Ugly was already turning the camera on and trying to get the perfect shot. Nathan and I looked at each other. This was forbidden by the Code. A Man could not have sex with another Man. A Woman could not have sex with another Woman. An Attendant could not have sex with another Attendant.

Nathan came closer to me, leaning in to kiss me. I panicked.

"Sir." I said. "Is not this against the Attendant's Code?"

"What is against the Attendant's Code is refusing to execute a direct command! I did not ask you to penetrate Attendant Pretty but just to kiss it! This is perfectly lawful!"

"Of course, Sir. My apologies."

I looked at Nathan. He was certainly beautiful. But he was a friend now. And most of all, I had to remind myself, I was not gay.

Nathan had taken the lead at first but after my question to the General, he seemed hesitant, reluctant to force me.

I grabbed his blond hair in my hand and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. It quickly turned into a more passionate embrace when Nathan went in for the tongue. Our bodies were touching each other. Nathan grabbed my ass with his left hand. I felt his dick becoming hard against my upper thigh. On the corner of my eyes, I could see the camera filming us and General Thompson captivated by what he was seeing.

We French kissed for long minutes, Nathan being more and more handsy. I was too. His ass was tender. Almost feminine.

"Owner, may I ask for the permission to speak?" He finally said, releasing my lips from his embrace.

"Yes, Pretty."

"Maybe, Attendant Slutty and I could use the new toy you purchased last week and that we already tried with Attendant Ugly."

"I must say, this is an excellent idea Pretty! Go fetch it."

I had no clue what they were talking about but Nathan hurried up outside the room. It was only then that I realized I was hard too. For a moment, I may have gotten lost in that kiss. What was I thinking? The General inspected my 9+ inches hard dick while we were waiting for Nathan. He was amazed.

Nathan came back a few minutes later, he had a huge toy in his hands. I had never seen one but I recognized what it was: a double ended dildo. We could not directly fuck each other, but surely, we could both insert this dildo in our respected asses.

Perfectly lawful, as the General would say.

Nathan put the large white dildo on the coffee table and crawled towards me, giving a sort of a lewd show on the carpet, caressing himself in the process.

Attendant Ugly was asked to help with the logistic. He inserted the dildo in Nathan's ass before pushing the other end in my own butthole. A few seconds later, Nathan and I were both fucking it and General Thompson's dick was once again fully erect. He was now watching us with his dick in one hand and his camera in the other. He was in heaven. As any good directors, he drove his actors to obtain the perfect performance:

"Smile to the camera Pretty!"

"Mmmmm. Bury yourself deep in that dildo Slutty!"

"I want your ass to touch each other!"

"Go deeper! Both! Go deeper! FUCK YOURSELF"

Finally, I felt the butt of Nathan against mine, we had succeeded. We were impaling ourselves and rubbing our ass.

"Jerk off your fag dicks now!"

I was already hard. Nathan was too.

We were asked to change position, we went from doggystyle to lying on the floor so the General could appreciate the masturbation session, his camera above us. Sometimes, he would put his feet on my face or play with my nipples.

After an intense edging session, Nathan and I ended up cumming on each other, the dildo still buried deep inside of our respective anus.

Attendant Ugly was asked to lick the cum off our dicks and chests and spat it all back in our mouths. Then, I had to French kiss Nathan again, swapping our cum.

At this point, Thompson was so horny, he could no longer control himself. He removed the dildo from my ass, shoved it in my mouth so I could taste Nathan's asshole and I felt his big dick penetrating my gaping asshole. He fucked me roughly in front of the other two.

He did find a way to take full advantage of his three Attendants, even in this position:

"Lick my ass Pretty! Lick it while I fuck the hell out of Slutty's asshole! Record everything Ugly, everything! I want to remember this."

The pounding did not last long. Thompson was just too horny and he deposited his last drops of cum inside my ass. Nathan had his nose buried deep in the General's anus when he jizzed. What a romantic evening.

Before calling it a night, the General made me release his sperm from my asshole directly into Nathan's mouth, who was lying below me. I had to fart above Nathan's face and he had to swallow the whole thing. Certainly, a new step in our respective degradations, but did we still really care at this point?

I had to spend the remainder of the night at the feet of General Thompson's bed and when he woke up at dawn, I was asked to perform oral sex and he fucked my ass again. Only after this, the General considered he was done with abusing me sexually.

I was drained and exhausted.

Later in the morning and before bringing me back to my Owner, Nathan was asked to wash me up -- inside and out. I had previously given the General a bath.

Once he was certain no one could hear us, Nathan talked to me in the bathroom:

"I was stupid yesterday. The double ended dildo was just an excuse to go get the flash drive upstairs! I brought the flash drive in the living room and hid it under the carpet but this was a stupid move... There, Thompson was filming everything, and I never had the chance to get it back to you."

"Oh fuck... I did not know... I had not realized..."

"Yeah... What did you think that show on the carpet was all about? But that's fine." Nathan smiled and I felt instantly more secure. "I went back for it during the night and I suggested to Thompson that I should clean your insides before he sends you back to your Owner."

Then, he did something quite weird. Nathan positioned himself as if he was about to take a shit right on the floor and winked at me. A few seconds later, a small flash drive fell from his ass.

"Damn!" I said, genuinely impressed.

"We are literally always naked; how do you think I get to move the flashdrive around?"

"Shit..."

"Let's go, spread your ass!"

I bent over and I felt Nathan inserting the little black key in my asshole.

"Be careful at home, your Owner will want to inspect your ass! You'll have to remove it asap."

"Yeah, I will tell him I need to put my dildo on or something."

"Ok. I hope it's gonna work out. I added a ton of stuff in there since I last saw Juliet. Give it to her and then... we'll just have to execute the rest of the plan."

"Are you really going to burn down this mansion? You will be sentenced to death."

"I already am sentenced to death Pete! We all are. And yes! Thompson deserves to die!"

Young and fierce had said Juliet to describe Nathn, she was so right!

"Nathan, you a real hero too." I spoke.

"Yeah, maybe. You are the one with a top-secret flash drive in your ass though."

I laughed. This was risky. We could get caught. We were almost done with the showering and I was getting my white uniform back on.

"You're not even gay, right?" Nathan asked, looking me in the eyes.

"How do you know?"

"I'm not sure... I guess I can tell. Hell, I think I know since the formation centre! But what are you doing in this hell if you're straight?"

"That is a long story."

"We should hurry now." Nathan hugged me. "You being here. This is the best birthday present I could hope for."

"Birthday present?"

"If I were still a man, today, I would have turned 19."

"Oh... Nathan..."

He smiled faintly.

"That's fine Pete. We're in this together."

"Yes. We are. Happy birthday Nathan."

*********************************

As always guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this new chapter. Peter is now ready for new adventures, a flash drive deep in his asshole! ;) Please, feel free to share your feedbacks and comments, they are my main source of motivation to keep posting. 2 chapters left!

12