The Attendant Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was flabbergasted. I was very worried too.

"Martin, that's insane."

"Pete, Thompson promised me you would be freed if I helped them catch dad! This should be settled tonight. And even if they were to go back on their deal, now that dad is gone, I am your rightful Owner so you're no longer in danger!"

I had the instinctive reaction of taking a step back.

"Never! You hear me, Martin. Never I will accept to become your slave again!"

"No, no, that's not what I meant! I would not really be your Owner, you would not be really... "

I cut him off:

"I don't care about being an Attendant treated with some kind dignity. I don't want to be a well treated slave! I want to be free! And, it's not only about me. The whole system is fucked up. Not just our dad! Martin, something is happening tonight. We are fighting against the Government! The whole thing might just collapse!"

"We? Who are we? What are you talking about?"

"The mail dad and you received earlier. The houses burning down right now! There is a group, a Resistance group and they are acting as we speak! All the people in the files, either they will be proven to be homosexuals or at the very least, to have breach the Code. Parker and Schneider are finished! Hell, Thompson is probably dead right now. His Attendant was set to kill him!"

"That's not good Pete! We were... You have no idea of the deals I had to make with the people in place to guarantee your safety... We need Thompson! He was the one who made the promise to free you! And you have no idea, the other ones in the Government, they are even worse. Only President Ganderson was setting some limits to those guys. Now... If everything falls down, we're screwed... How do you know about all this Resistance stuff?"

"I've been working with them. Martin, this is not only about us. We should have fought back as soon as this atrocious Attendant's status was announced."

"Fuck. Do you think I don't know that?"

We stopped talking.

There was a lot of information to process. I realized there was a grey sock on the floor, it used to be hidden under the couch. I looked at it. I remembered. Mark Johnson's sock. The one he made me swallow. Was it only a few months ago or did it happen in a different lifetime? Since then, the young Mark Johnson had been killed on the battlefields. His sadistic uncle had mentioned it to my father during his last visit, while he was fucking my ass.

"Can I get dressed?" I eventually asked my younger brother.

"Of course." He held me. "Pete. You don't have to ask me."

It would be hard getting used to freedom again, if I would ever get to that point.

I went upstairs, Martin followed me. He offered me some of his clothes, they were a bit tight but I was not about to complain. For the first time in six months, I felt actual fabrics on my skin. It was weird, almost unnatural.

"Look, I'm sorry about what I said earlier, about becoming your next Owner. You're right. This is a bad idea. This is too fucked up. I just wanted to make sure that you would be safe. I never meant that I wanted you to be my Attendant."

I sighed.

"Martin, I think we should run. I don't trust these guys, even if Thompson still gets to be Governor, I don't see them freeing me. Not after tonight. I don't think we can ever be safe here. There is a lot of agitation right now. Look, we could take the car and use that momentum to try and run away."

"I don't know Pete... They would kill us."

"Yes, probably. But at least, it would be our choice."

He thought about it for a few seconds, and the decision was made:

"Ok. Let's run then."

I grabbed some more clothes from my brother, we put some other necessities in a couple of bags. We were almost ready to leave when I realized:

"Fuck Martin! I had forgotten about that damn thing!"

"What?"

"My collar! It has a tracker inside of it! And we don't have the key! They can locate me at any given moment."

It took us about half an hour to empty every closet and drawer in our father's bedroom but we never found the key. In the end, my brother had to use pliers from the garage to cut the collar off my neck. We were finally set but we had lost some precious time searching for the stupid key.

I did not know that yet but those few minutes would make all the difference between freedom and enslavement.

As we were running up to the car, two military vans parked in our driveway. Seven soldiers came out from the vehicles, pointing their heavy weapons towards us. We had no choice but to kneel down on the ground.

We were done.

The night was dark and cold but flames dancing from the fire down the street were illuminating the sky. I looked at my brother, his face was covered with a beautiful shade of light orange. He looked beautiful but he seemed defeated. He mouthed "sorry" towards me. I was too.

We had missed our chance of running away.

We were brought to a police station but the men holding us were not inspector or policemen, they were actual soldiers from the army, normally fighting overseas. On the way to the station, I could see that at least some Attendants did put the Resistance plan into action as several neighbourhoods were dealing with fire. The whole town seemed about to explode. People were marching down the streets.

I saw an old lady holding a sign: "The Attendants are HUMAN not beings!". For a split second, that made me immensely happy. But then, the horror. The army was coming at her. I did not see it but I heard the bullet being shot.

How many people would be killed that night? Would the system survive? Would I survive? Somehow, I was thinking that it would either be one or the other.

Once in the police station, I was separated from my brother who was escorted by soldiers at the other end of a corridor. I shouted after him as I was taken the other way. Soon, I was walking in the middle of a busy open space, soldiers and inspectors were everywhere. The tension was palpable.

That's when I saw him.

Or maybe should I say "it"?

My step-father was there.

Surrounded by dozens of people, he was stark naked in the middle of the crowded place, kneeling down in front of Captain Philips. Philips was holding a remote, some guards were actually putting the shock collar on my father. His big meaty cock was already in a chastity cage. Did he get an erection before?

I had already seen my father naked countless of times, but now, he looked entirely different. Sure, he still had his muscular chest, his big hairy thighs, his masculine features, but it was like the submissive position he was forced to take had already turned him into a different person, or rather, a different "being".

I had thought he would be sentenced to death as he had commiting the worst crime: engaging in homosexual behaviour. Was he becoming an Attendant? That was not good news, that meant that somehow, the Attendance System was still in place, at least, at that very moment.

Our eyes met. He was pathetic kneeling at the feet of his former subaltern. For a split second, I thought he was about to beg me for help. He did not.

I could not help it though. I shouted:

"Captain Philips, don't forget what my father used to say. You have to completely break them before re-educating them!"

I earned a laugh from Philips. The last thing I saw was my former-father getting ball gagged. The butt plug was coming next, I was sure. I smiled to myself.

I wanted to go back. I wanted to appreciate every second of my father being turned into a sex slave. I wanted to shock him myself. I wanted to piss in his throat. I wanted to cum inside his hairy asshole. I wanted him to submit to me.

Instead, I was thrown into a cellar. Several other men were already there. They were either naked or wearing the Attendants uniform, they were all collared. I was the only one wearing normal clothes.

The satisfaction I got from seeing my father being diminished did not last long.

After all of this, I was still an Attendant. The only difference was that father and son were now in the same boat.

Some more people were brought to the cellar and it became crowded. I stood out in my clothes but nobody asked a single question. As a matter of fact, nobody dared talking at all. As Attendants, we had all learnt to be quiet and to accept commands without questioning them.

We could hear bombings outside. I thought about Juliet and her husband. Someone was praying besides me. Maybe I should pray too. For my brother, taken who knows where, for Nathan and the other Attendants, for our freedom.

I heard one man walking by our cellar, he was on a phone:

"Ganderson is out. They are blaming Ohio Officials; they are afraid what's happening here will spread across the country."

It had not spread. Yet.

I ended up falling asleep on the floor of the cell, or maybe, I just fainted from exhaustion.

All I know is that some moments later, I was woken up by a familiar voice whispering in my ear:

"Pete. Wake-up. Pete."

Was I dreaming?

"Pete. It's me, Nate, you have to wake-up."

I semi opened my eyes. He was there.

"Nathan?"

"Pete, are you ok? Why are you wearing normal clothes?"

It was real. Nathan was alive. The feeling of relief was immense.

"Nate, what are you doing here? What's happening?"

"Thompson is dead." He laconically stated. "They have brought all of the Attendants of the city inhere."

Instantly, everything came back to mind. Nathan had gone through with his plan then. He had killed his master. I held his hands, not worrying about the other Attendants or guards seeing us.

"Oh Nate... What are they going to do to you?"

"It was not me. His son shot him." Nathan looked at the floor. "In the end, I could not do it... But the other Attendant... he became sort of insane when the files got leaked and he, well Andrew, his real name was Andrew, he killed him."

"I get it." I said, genuinely. "I could have killed my own father tonight."

"What are you doing here Pete? In these free man clothes? And you did feel the need to show off your muscles that bad to pick a t-shirt so fucking tight?!"

I smiled. Even in these circumstances, Nathan was still himself.

"Does this cellar look like freedom to you? My father was arrested. They are turning him as an Attendant... My brother did... Well, it's a long story. I have no idea what they are going to do with me. I saw people marching down the streets. The Resistance is actually fighting."

"I know... But I don't think we're winning."

As we were holding hands with Nathan, it slowly hit me. Because Thompson was dead, the plan of my brother was definitely over. Thompson could not become Governor and keep his side of the deal. I would not be freed.

"Nate, no matter what happens. I wanted to say..."

"I know Pete." He held my hand tighter. "We're in this together."

Another Attendant cut us off, he whispered at us angrily:

"Guys, lower your damn voices. The guards are right there. The Attendants who have actively participated in the revolution are already dead but they probably don't think that we did anything wrong or we would not be here right now, so shut the hell up!"

I did shut up. There was nothing left to say anyway. Nathan and I sat beside each other in silence and waited for our fate to be sealed.

Finally, it was time, a guard came to get me.

*

-- Peter's plan --

I was brought to the other side of the building. The station seemed quieter now. Only a few inspectors were still working and there was no sign of my dad. He was probably being escorted to the Attendance Formation Centre.

I was led into an office. I thought nothing could shock me anymore but I still felt a huge weight falling in my stomach when I saw my younger brother, naked and collared, kneeling down in front of Xavier Richard, Captain Philips and Commander Johnson.

This hell would never end.

Commander Johnson looked at me.

"And here it is! Our star! Weird to see it with some clothes on, right, gentlemen?"

My brother looked up toward me. His face was red. He had cried.

"We had a deal!" He shouted, his voice shaking. "My father is being turned into an Attendant as we speak! Now it's your turn to honour your part of the deal!"

Commander Johnson pushed a 3 on his remote and my brother screamed of pain. He fell on the floor and begged for the Commander to stop. I screamed too. I begged too. But Johnson could not care less.

Despite everything, I would have given everything to take the place of my brother, being shocked in his place. Always, I would rather suffer than letting him go through this pain. But our places had been reversed in this office. I was clothed and he was nude and submitted.

Once my brother had calmed down, Johnson spoke again:

"I did not sign any deal Attendant and you will have to learn to speak only when authorized to do so. You made a deal with a now dead-man, that was your mistake. Be certain that we did appreciate your help when it came to exposing your former-father's sins, but we cannot deny that his stories about you, being a homosexual as well, do align."

I could not believe we had gone through all of this to end here.

"What are you doing still dressed up like a man, Attendant?" Asked Philips at my attention.

"The minute you Owner has been arrested; you have become property of the Ohio State. We are in full capacity of doing whatever we want with you." Explained Johnson. "The situation had turned quite funny, no? A father and his two sons, all three of them, ratting each other out and becoming Attendants. I guess fagness can be hereditary after all."

They laughed.

My heart sank further.

"You promised me..." Mumbled my brother. "Thompson was about to get Governor..."

"Well. He is no longer here, is he?" Philips violently slapped Martin. He then ran his hand down his chest until he reached his cock. He squeezed it to hurt him.

"No!" I shouted. "Please stop!" I knelt down, begging.

"Naked." Johnson said, looking at me. Beside him, Xavier Richard was nervously playing with his glasses in his hands. "Naked or I shock this one!" Repeated Johnson, pointing at my younger brother.

He knew how to get me to behave.

Without any other choice, I undressed. In a matter of a few seconds, I was back to my naked state and was kneeling down besides my brother, retrieving my Attendant place. When I first went through this process, I was shocked and terrified, now, I was just hopeless.

"I guess we will send this one to the Attendance Formation Centre so he can join his former-father." Suggested Philips pointing at my younger brother. "I'll take special care of training them and I'm sure a father and son duo will be of great value for the state!"

"Yes, yes... Although, we must take quite a few factors into consideration here. For instance, this one has its face plastered in the entire country..." Said Richard.

At this point, a woman entered the room:

"Governor Johnson, President Fallon is on the line for you."

It took a few seconds for the information to reach my brain. Johnson had managed to grab the Governor's seat in the mist of everything that had happened, that was now clear. But "President" Fallon? This could not be. The fat clown from Washington D.C., now president of the United States?

"Brilliant." Smiled Johnson.

He got up to take the call. Richard and Philips, although they were not invited to do so, followed him. They seemed eager to be included in this first talk with the now most powerful man in the World.

We had a few seconds alone with my brother. Maybe our last ones.

"Pete... I'm so sorry... I never should have trusted these guys..."

"Martin, they are responsible, not you, not us. We have to stop blaming ourselves! And something good came out of this bullshit, the monster who was living with us is being tortured as we speak. This is a victory in itself!"

I hated my father, more than anyone else in the world.

"We are fucked, they own us! They are going to send me to the formation centre with our dad and then, they'll enslave all of us. I'll probably be sell-out with him, forced to have sex with him for a perv into father and son play..."

"No. They can take him but I promise you, you're not going anywhere! We have gone too far. We have fought too hard. And we have leverage now. I have a plan."

This finale plan was all mine.

"What do you mean? I know the Resistance has tried something last night but you heard that! President Ganderson has been replaced by someone even worse than her! The Resistance action dit not work!"

"Look, they have no idea what to do with the remaining Attendants. They have parked them here in a cellar but everyone is damn confused about what to do next. Both the Governor and President have changed. And the public opinion has seen the files! I don't think the Resistance is dead. But we cannot talk about this now. You'll just have to trust me."

"I'm scared Pete. I don't want to become an Attendant"

"You won't. Do you trust me?"

"Of course, I do."

"Just follow my lead then. And please, let me do what I have to do!"

The door opened and we shut up immediately.

Johnson had a satisfied look on his face, Richard still seemed anxious. Philips had 2 ball gags and an additional collar in his hand, ready to properly enslave us.

I raised my hand like a child in a classroom.

"Attendant?" Questioned Johnson.

"May I be allowed to speak Sir?" I tried to say that in my most submissive and accommodating tone. I had learnt a lot in the previous six months.

"Do go ahead."

"I have a proposal to make."

Johnson and Philips bursted our laughing.

"An Attendant, with a proposal! That's rich!"

I did not let their sarcasms stop me. I knew what I was doing at this point.

"I think I can be useful to the Nation and to the Party, Sirs. I know what happened last night and I can help you defend the Attendant's system. I know President Fallon was always keen to have me around and was very satisfied with the nation-wide campaign that we made. I think that if I can make some statements, film some more videos, I could help getting everyone to calm down." They were no longer laughing. "But I have two conditions."

"Conditions? You know we can have you do every single thing we want, with or without your consent!" Mocked Philips who proved his point by putting his dirty leather boot on my chest.

"Yes, you can force me, torture me, even kill me, but this is not going to help the general public get behind you and the Attendance System. Instead, I can do all of this willingly and I promise you, this will make all the difference. A beautiful Attendant, happy of his status, encouraging the other Attendants to get in line!"

Governor Johnson sighed:

"Out of curiosity, what would be your conditions?"

"Governor, you cannot be ser..."

Johnson raised his hand to silence Philips.

"I want my brother free right away. His Attendant's condition has not officially started and his condemnation is only standing on the allegations of a proven homosexual who had been lying for years about who he was. Martin Clarck can put some clothes back on and return to his home. He can keep his job too, nobody needs to know of what just happened."

"And you second condition is what? That your father can run free as well?"

"Oh no. I think Captain Philips can re-educate it properly and turn it into a good fag Attendant. My other condition concerns General Thompson's Attendant. I understood that General Thompson was dead and that his Attendant does no longer have an owner. As Martin is going to lose me at home, I want Thompson's Attendant to be offered to Martin. Any respectable free man should have a faithful Attendant at his side. As long as I can have proofs that these two conditions are met and maintained, I promise that I'll do everything to help you and serve the cause."