The Attendant Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't sacrifice yourself again for me... Please..." Mumbled Martin. I did not pay attention to him. My mind was made up and I needed him free to help the Resistance's efforts. He would figure this out soon enough.

Johnson was furiously typing on his phone, Richard spoke first:

"Governor Johnson, may we discuss this in private?"

Philips seemed a bit annoyed being left out of this conversation. He was not very happy with letting an Attendant engaging in negotiations. Also, he did not want to lose some beautiful fresh meat like my brother. But he was the lowest grade compared to Richard and Johnson, he had to abide by them.

When Governor Johnson came back in the room, he was alone:

"I just talked with President Fallon. He was pleased with my suggestion of sending you to his service in Washington D.C. in exchange of letting your former-brother go."

"His suggestion", of course he would want to take the credit, but I did not mind, it was even better this way. Let them think it was the Governor's idea.

"I also proposed that we offer an Attendant to Mister Clarck to compensate for your absence from home and we decided to use General Thompson's former Attendant. As long as you commit fully to President Fallon, his staff and to the Party, we will make sure that Mister Clarck is treated with all the respect he deserves. Put some clothes back on young man, you are free."

Martin did not move, but I nodded yes to him. He had to go. He would be with Nathan. They would be ok. It was the most important thing for me.

Once again, I was sacrifying myself for my younger brother's sake but this time, I knew that he deserved it. He had stood up for us. He had fought against our father.

We also had a bigger purpose now. One of us had to be free to help the Resistance.

As Martin put his trousers back on, I put my white apron on.

As Martin was getting his shock collar removed, mine was being re-installed on my neck.

As Martin was taking his shirt back, I was getting ball gaged and silenced.

As Martin left me there, he mouthed to me: "I WILL FIGHT!".

I knew he would.

We stopped our father. We stopped Schneider. We stopped Thompson. We will stop all of them.

END OF BOOK 1.

*************************************

Author's notes:

Guys, I hope you enjoyed these sixteen chapters!

I must admit it was quite challenging to write.

This story was primarily about the journey of a straight guy being forced to become a sex slave in his own home. Consequently, the book ends here as this part of Peter's journey ends.

I wanted to close the main storylines while leaving the doors open to the many ideas I have for a sequel. I'd love to explore Martin and Nathan relationship, Stephan's journey as an Attendant, Peter's involvement in Washington D.C. and countless other stories from Attendants and their masters, or even, from the soldiers fighting overseas.

The one thing I am proud of with this story is the world building because I do feel like it gives me the opportunity to play with it and extend this universe in the future.

I'd also like to remind that English is not my first language and writing a dark and kinky dystopia / political thriller is super challenging... So guys, I know that my writing is far from perfect but don't be too hard on me! I gave it my best try. 😉

I hope the ending will not be too frustrating for the ones who were hoping for Peter to be free or for the system to crumble down entirely. I thought it would not be realistic to have the Resistance pull out a big plan and the whole Government collapsing within a night.

On the contrary, I wanted to show that the Resistance's efforts can take many forms: influencing the opinion with compromising files, inducing chaos with the houses being burnt down by the Attendants, but also Thompson's son finally turning on his father, a woman demonstrating in the streets, Peter's brother trying to make deals with the enemy to stop their father...

I'd love to come back to the Attendant's story one day because I'm sure there are a lot more of kinky, dramatic and political stories to explore but for now I will need a break. The story is very dark and I need to step out of this world for a bit.

For the readers who show me support and who send me emails, don't worry, I am still working on the sequel of My First Year in College and tons of other stories I'd like to develop! I will definitely post more dirty stories, very soon.

Now that I've been rumbling, it's your turn to tell me your thoughts! Send "feedback" if you want us to discuss via emails or post a comment below. I've also opened a patreon by the way with the username thomaslodge, you can catch me there.

See ya!!