The Au Naturel Anal Bleaching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmiam
jsmiam
265 Followers

This was interesting. The past week, everything took place at our house. This time, I was going over to Anya's. Shannon made sure I cleaned myself up wonderfully, and shaved even though I shaved that morning. She told me what to wear, not the usual "wear this because you have no idea how to dress", but "wear something nice and take her out on a date."

"Hello?" Anya said.

"Hey. I'll be there at six. And Shannon says we have to go out on a date. Shannon's orders!" I said.

"Well, OK then. We have to obey orders, right? And what the hell do you mean, 'have to'? Am I that awful?" I knew she was joking though.

"Horrible!" I kidded back. "But I have to follow orders, right? Also, our orders are for me to give you your licking before we go out, then another one later. Be naked when I get there." This was a bit bold of me. Anya had never been completely naked, just pants off. And other than guiding her the very first time, I hadn't played the bossy card either. I wasn't sure if I had overstepped, but it seemed as if I could get away with it.

"Yes, sir. Damn, I have TWO people bossing me around now?"

"Damn right. Actually though, wear those black high heeled strappy sandals. Naked, with the strappy sandals. And I know you have a silver toe ring. Wear it."

"I'll think about it." She said mischievously.

"You'll DO it." I said in a commanding voice. I intentionally left it open to interpretation, whether I was joking or serious. But I did find it exciting, to do a little role play of me commanding her around. Knowing her, she'd be in a grandmotherly looking flannel nightgown with cold-cream on her face, her hair in curlers, and wearing fuzzy slippers when I got there. But then again, just like with her sister and all the women in her family, she'd still look sexy, even like that.

I was excited. I left early, very early, so even after stopping to buy her a small bouquet of flowers (I was so proud of myself for taking the initiative, Shannon hadn't told me to do that), I was still near her house by 5:50. I had to drive around the block a few times to kill the extra time, and even with that, I ended up in front of her house three minutes early. I texted Shannon, and told her to have fun. She replied, and said that Anya and I should have fun too. I told her about the flowers, and she told me I was a genius. In fact, she told me that if that didn't get me some pussy, she'd be surprised. God, I loved Shannon. She was trying to get me in bed with her sister. We had all laughed off the "sex with Anya" line of humor though, I was always hoping, but knowing it might very well be just fun talk.

I walked up to Anya's door and knocked. I wondered if she was going to have followed my orders, when I realized I got a very brief sneak preview through the ornate glass on her front door. I saw through one little clear piece of glass that didn't diffract the light, that Anya was indeed completely naked, in her strappy sandals.

She swung the door open widely, and flung both arms out dramatically, presenting her naked self to me. "Tadaahhh!" she said. She also momentarily balanced on just her right foot and raised her left foot, to show me the toe ring.

"Verrrry nice!" I said in appreciation. Although I had seen everything imaginable from the waist down, it was my first time to see her breasts, and to see her completely nude. She looked amazing. "And, I got you flowers!" I said as I handed her the flowers.

"Oh my god! They're beautiful! Thank you!" she said, genuinely touched. She looked at me, and I looked at her, and for a moment, it seemed as if we were going to kiss, but it didn't happen. "Let me put them in a vase." she said, to break the tension, and I followed her into the kitchen, checking out her naked body as she found a vase and put the flowers in. She had a little prance to her step, and completely naked, she looked ravishing.

"Ok, let me get to work." I said, and took her by the hand to the couch. I proceeded to prepare give her the normal ass licking that I had doing, her on her back near the edge of the sofa cushion, me sitting on the ground in front of her. But this was a bit different. It was at her house, and I knew we had a whole evening planned afterwards too.

"Any more orders? You were so bossy earlier!" she said, as I started to get her in position on her back.

I didn't respond with words, but I reached up and took her right hand. I positioned it on her mons, then gingerly took her middle finger in mine, and I guided it to her opening. Carefully, with my finger touching nothing but her finger, I pressed it so that her finger slid into her pussy. Finally, I said something, as I got into position to lick her asshole. "Rub, I want to see you have an orgasm." There was about a one second long pause before she started rubbing, which of course made me worry again that I had gone too far, but then her fingertip started making gentle little circular motions on her clit.

I took my hand away, and put each hand on her hipbone, as I proceeded to lick her ass. Except this time, in my line of sight, was her glistening finger, now slipping in and out of her pussy. And within another minute, she started rubbing circles on her clit with the tip of her thumb, while at the same time slipping her middle finger in and out of herself. And with the ice broken, she was fully acknowledging the pleasurable aspect of it. I heard the little noises of her finger in her pussy, she was moaning, and her body was trembling with pleasure, her heels finding their usual spot resting up on my shoulder. After a bit, pussy juice began to roll down from her pussy to her asshole, so for the first time, I was tasting her pussy flavorings as well. The heat of the moment, I suddenly realized I was sticking my tongue deep and passionately into her ass, more eagerly than I ever had, and she was rocking and wiggling herself onto my tongue as well. This was almost as intense as when Shannon and I would do it. I grabbed her by the back of each thigh of her leg, and pulled her to me, her knees up to her shoulders, wide open, and I kept tongue fucking her tight asshole. She liked it, and fingered her pussy furiously with one hand, and started pinching and twirling her nipple with the other. Her entire body started to quiver, and suddenly, she threw her head back and had an intense orgasm, my tongue still in her ass. Her pussy pulsated and quivered, a delightful little flow of her juices flowing out of her, goosebumps all over her entire body, her chest flushed, her head writhing in pleasure. It eventually subsided, and she regained her composure. "Wow." was all she could say.

"Yes, wow."

"I'm so relaxed. I don't want to get up."

"Well, Shannon says we have to go out to eat. But, we do this again afterwards too! We can't disobey!"

"Fine. I'm going to need to sit here for a bit though. I think I'd fall over if I tried standing up."

"I'm sitting right here and staring at you, then." I said, and gazed at her ass, her pussy, her breasts, her beautiful face. Her breast were heaving with each deep breath. I was close enough to smell her too. I knew she had showered before I got there, so the room was full of the leftover scent of her soap. But of her ass. And her aroused pussy too. I wanted the moment to last forever, but sadly, within a minute or two, she had recovered.

"Ok, I think I'm going to take a really quick shower."

"I'm watching." I said, and followed her as she started walking to her room.

"Well, OK then! Mister bossy-pants!" Then she noticed I was walking behind her. "Oh, you were serious." She didn't phrase it as a question, just as an acknowledgement.

"Damn right!" I joked. She had a glass enclosure around her shower, and I watched. After she came out and dried off, she went into her walk-in closet, with me following of course. She started taking a pair of jeans off a hanger, but I put my hand on the hanger to stop her, and picked out the yellow sundress she wore quite often. "This. The same strappy sandals. No panties, no bra." Anya didn't object. Normally, she would have not gone braless, since her nipples were pretty visible through the thin fabric, but she did what I told her to do, and wore the sundress. No panties.

"Can I at least cover up with a cardigan while we're walking around?" she asked.

"Fine. I guess. But when we're at the table, I want pokey nipples through the sundress. "

Right before we went out the front door, I stopped her. I lifted the back of the sundress, kneeled behind her, and licked her ass hungrily with a broad swipe of my tongue. It was supposed to just be a quick last lick, but she pushed her ass back onto my face, so instead, it became an amazing mini-session. Finally, it came to an end, since we knew we had to get going. From behind and between her cheeks one last time, I closed my eyes and breathed her in one last time. "Ok, now we can go."

We had reservations at a nice restaurant, but arrived with enough time to mill around beforehand. There was a cute small-town downtown area, and we walked up and down each side of the main street, stopping in a store or two, looking at pictures through the windows of art galleries, and generally killed some time. I created a game, where I pointed out each man who I caught checking her out, which was virtually everyone. Even in a less sexy outfit, she was the kind of woman that men would stare at. Add the sundress, she was irresistible. At one point, I noticed a gorgeous raven haired woman walking the other way on the other side of the street, looking at Anya. She was by herself, also in a sundress, but hers was white with spaghetti straps. She and Anya smiled and waved at one another, as if they recognized one another. "The blonde. I can't tell if she was checking you out, or if it was just envy."

"Oh, no, that's Natalie, I think her name is. She and Shannon used to, you know, back in college?" Anya was being funny, not saying outright that Natalie was Shannon's lover.

"Doesn't mean she wasn't checking you out, y'know."

"You just want to lick her ass too!" Anya teased. "Actually, she's as big an ass freak as you!"

"No, no. Nothing could be further from the truth!" I proclaimed innocently. Then I added, "I want to watch YOU lick her ass." As I said it, I wondered how Anya knew that the girl licked ass. I was accustomed to the way Shannon and Anya told one another everything, but still, every now and then I could still be surprised by how much they shared.

Anya turned around, and I followed suit. "Well, she does have a nice ass, I'll give her credit there!"

"Bad girl!" I scolded, and we walked to the end of the street, meandering past storefront windows, now and then going in to browse. It started getting late, and we decided to head back to the car. On the walk back, we crossed paths with the girl again, this time on the same side of the street.

"Hi Natalie, remember me? I'm Anya, Shannon Smith's sister. And this is Jack."

"Oh, hi Anya! Of course I remember you, don't be silly!" Natalie said warmly and enthusiastically, gazing into Anya's eyes. She shook Anya's hand, but also cupped her other hand around Anya's wrist. "Hi Jack, nice to meet you too!" and she shook my hand. Her handshake was firm. No other hand on my wrist though, I was sad. The three of us proceeded to have a nice conversation. Eventually, she said "Listen, you two beautiful people are obviously on a date, and I'm interrupting. Let's exchange numbers, Anya, and get together soon?". I still felt that Natalie was interested in Anya, the way she gazed into her eyes and was completely in tune with everything Anya said.

"Oh, gross, a date? With HIM??" Anya joked, pointing at me. "No, no, this is Shannon's boyfriend. She made him take me out to dinner." The ladies laughed at the joke, then exchanged numbers, and Anya and I proceeded on our walk.

"She's TOTALLY into you." I said. "And I'm a guy. If I notice something like that, it has to be true."

"You might be right. I always thought so when she..." Anya trailed off, in conjunction with me interrupting a bit.

"I AM right." I said, feigning indignance. "Tell you what, promise me I get to watch if you two hook up."

"Pervert! But ok. If she and I hook up, I'll let you watch," Natalie said, then continued, "So Shannon never let you watch her with her girlfriends?"

"No, she's so mean!" I joked.

"Oh my god, back in college when we were in the same dorm for one year, I had to watch her with her girlfriends practically every night. That's actually how I know Natalie. She was a regular for a long time. Eventually, we both reached the point where if we wanted to fuck, we didn't care if the other person was in bed. We even made watching a little game. Shannon got way more action than I did, though. The girls practically formed a line to lick Shannon's pussy every night. Me, it was much harder, I had to sneak boys in, it didn't always work out."

"Wait. What?" This was intriguing for so many ways, not the least of which being that Anya was telling me about her fucking escapades too, indirectly.

"Oh god, I can't believe I said that. I swear, I thought you knew! Promise me you'll never tell her I told you. I thought she told you things like that. Oh my god!"

"Well, I knew about the girlfriends. I just didn't know you had a front row seat." I said.

"Oh god, yes. She should let you watch her with her friends!"

"Well, yeah. But you and Natalie. I still wanna see that!"

"We'll see." She grinned.

The time arrived to eat. At dinner, we had a lovely meal. It was almost romantic, but I knew not to make it too weird. I was confused. These certainly were feelings for Anya that I felt growing inside me. And as cool and sexy it was to know that my Shannon liked girls, I had at times had to wonder, if being with a girl was her true destiny. I was grateful as hell to be with her, but sometimes, I had to wonder.

Between dinner and dessert, Anya awkwardly hesitated, then asked a question. "So. Umm. Do you lick me the same way you lick Shannon?" She seemed sincerely curious.

"Well." I hesitated. "Pretty much."

"What's different?"

"Only one thing." I wasn't sure how to elaborate on this.

"Please elaborate." Anya prodded.

"Well, sort of like that very first day. It's just that Shannon and I are a couple. When we do it, it's either before or after sex, or going to lead to sex, sometimes both." I was intentionally going a little slowly, not sure exactly what to say or how to say it. Or how to conceal the impure thoughts really going through my mind. "So, certain things that are overtly sexual in nature, or leading to sex, are like a line in the sand I don't cross. Like feeling you up while I do it, that sort of stuff. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that imaginary boundary, y'know?"

"So today when you put my finger in my pussy. What was happening there? You've never done that before."

"Well, you remember, I didn't actually touch your pussy. I just moved your hand," I said with a smile, focusing on the technicalities of what had happened.

"Hmm. O.K." Anya said, brow furrowed. "O.K., tell you what. Any and all incidental touching and feeling up is fully allowed. I know Shannon feels the same way. I know she's told me that, and I know she's told you that." She followed after a brief pause, "I know she's told you a lot of things are O.K." alluding to the repeated times Shannon had told me to fuck Anya.

"It's a deal! There shall be incidental contact, effective immediately!" I said. Then I added, playfully, "Even boobies?"

"Fine. Even boobies."

In my mind, we still hadn't covered every little difference. What about slipping a finger into her vagina? Before proceeding to licking Shannon's ass, I also got to lick her pussy, fuck her, cum in her mouth, things like that. I wanted to bring them up too, but was still holding back.

We walked back to the car, and although we didn't say anything, we both knew we were headed back to Anya's house for me to lick her ass again. I was a little hard just thinking about it. The final stretch of our walk was a quiet street off the beaten path, and a garbage can in our path forced me to move closer to Anya. As we walked close, I reached out and held her hand. She didn't object, and we walked to the car holding hands. I opened the door, and she got in, then I went to my side and got in too. I leaned over, and she leaned in, and we kissed. "Thanks for a great date!" she said.

"Thank you! It has been a great date." I replied. Just as it seemed as if we were both contemplating the next step, whether a much more intense kiss was to happen, both our phones went off at the same time. We both pulled out our phones to see what it was. It was a text message from Shannon, sent to both of us.

"I just got stood up, she freaking bailed on me. Again," she texted, referring to her best friend, girlfriend, and occasionally, her most hated nemesis. The next message, just a second after, said, "I'm mad and I'm horny and I'm frustrated. Come home and fuck, I want to watch."

"God she's bossy!" Anya said.

"No kidding!" I said, and started typing a reply. "I'm sorry Shannon. You OK?" Was the reply I sent to both Shannon and Anya.

"Shut up and come home. I've had a butt plug in my ass all night, and now nobody to do anything with it. The least I need is a good live sex show." Anya and I looked at one another and laughed nervously. We knew Shannon's occasional moods. But this was an entirely new level that things were about to reach. I knew Shannon occasionally liked to go out for the evening with her little pink butt-plug in her ass, and I also knew how butt-plug evenings were usually by far the sexiest for me later, because it was an indicator that the evening was planned as an extra naughty night from the start.

"I better call her. But we better head home too," Anya said, as she started dialing, at the same time acting as if Shannon hadn't just given us instructions to provide a live sex show. It was about a 45 minute drive to get home from where we had gone. I heard mostly Anya's side of the conversation, with occasional words when Shannon was yelling particularly loudly. I heard occasional tidbits, like 'I'm done with that bitch' and other complaints about her friend.

Normally, the two of them would have been on the phone the entire drive, but about five minutes in, Anya told Shannon she had to get off the phone, that she thought of something. It was unusual to end a conversation that quickly. Shannon was probably mad at the call being cut short.

I could see that Anya was typing in a text message. "Sorry, I'm working on something, I have to work fast," she said to me. "Shannon's pretty ticked off at her friend." Anya and I still hadn't had a chance to discuss or even acknowledge Shannon's comment about the live sex show. In less than five seconds, I heard Shannon's phone go "bong", the sound it made when she received a text message. She replied instantly, and proceeded to have a fast and furious texting session.

"What'd she say?" I asked, assuming it was Shannon texting.

"Oh, nothing. It's not Shannon. Hold on a sec," Anya responded, distractedly. She was on a mission, focused on something else entirely. I decided to just pay attention to my driving, wondering what Anya was up to, but also wondering what would happen when we got to her house. My phone buzzed, it was Shannon, and her text was asking me something to the effect of what the hell was Anya doing. At the next stoplight, I let Shannon know that I had no idea, but also that I was driving, couldn't text much.

"Dammit." I got a one word reply from Shannon.

The in depth texting session Anya was involved in lasted another minute or two, followed by Anya tapping away at her phone, but no longer texting, as far as I could tell. Finally Anya said, "Hey, turn around. Follow these directions." She placed phone in the center console, map visible, just as the GPS built into her phone started saying, "At the next Left, U-Turn".

jsmiam
jsmiam
265 Followers