All Comments on 'The Au Pair & The Cuck Quean'

by BID_erotica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Qwer12Qwer129 months ago

Well played and well developed. 5 Stars for the true entertainment and the sexual adventure for these great characters. Looking forward to more fun for this couple. Cheers

PappasleazePappasleaze9 months ago

very good read. 5 stars. I was sorry we did not get to see more domination by Chloe and more submissiveness from Jennifer. Can't wait to read more of their future excursions

Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Amazingly hot!!! Like Pappasleaze I was hoping to see Jennifer nude and humiliated, licking her husband’s cum from Chloe’s asshole! Need a chapter two where they find a woman who will be more cruel to her!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jennifer has to have someone replace Chloe. She's hooked now and can't go back to just being a wife. Some other dominant female needs to come on the scene to continue to cuckold Jennifer and make her do the woman's bidding.

Also a chapter on how this experience has caused Jennifer to be the slut her husband has been missing until Chloe came along. We should be reading about Jennifer servicing her neglected husband.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Hopefully Chloe returns to the house and becomes more dominant towards Jennifer. It would be great to see Jennifer become Chole’s servant

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love how Chloe made Jennifer pay Her!!! I hope there is another chapter where Chloe introduces a friend to Callum and as another commenter said , is even more cruel to Jennifer!

202GE202GE9 months ago

The ending was a little lack luster but overall a good tale with very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree that the ending felt forced. You had this amazing beginning and middle, but the end was close to, "and they lived happily ever after."

I don't want happily ever after. This is the beginning of a life choice. Not just a one time exploration of a fetish. The story doesn't need an ending, it needs a pause before you write another one ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous