All Comments on 'The Auction'

by lauraburns

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
eviltwin52eviltwin5212 months ago

Besides the deliciously erotic story line, this has to rate, in my view, as one of the best and exceptionally well-written submissions to Lit. As a contributor myself, I am envious of the author's use of words not often present in many other authors efforts including my own. I say that not to disparage my contemporaries on Lit but to praise lauraburns for their fine work. If I could offer one word to sum it up it would be; "WOW".

mastrrhandmastrrhand12 months ago

Oh, my....and so well told!

virusmanvirusman12 months ago

A brilliantly told story that captures in an exquisite and highly arousing way from a woman’s point of view the excitement that comes from enjoying totally naked and sexually aroused men and the ejaculatory fruits of their arousal in a reversal of the norm, so that women hold the power and are permitted to enjoy men as sexual objects of desire and pleasure for their own gratification with mutual agreement in a safe environment. I hope that you are going to add further chapters to this excellent first story where you examine this particular erotic milieu in detail.

HardBenHardBen12 months ago

Brilliant writing! A fabulous erotic story full of great description and insight.

Absolutely loved it Laura!

m2petm2pet12 months ago

One of the few stories on Lit I reread and keep rereading. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bravo!

Thank you for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I echo much of what the other commentators have said. It is exciting to see this fetish from a female’s perspective. The simple truth is that some people like being objectified. Male CFNM fans, me being one of them, desire objectification by females. It is terribly arousing to picture the power totally in the grasp of a female. She has the barrier of clothing and the comfort of control. I am bared to her, stripped of clothing, and decision making. It is to pour all of her lust for me directly into my already feverish veins, setting them afire.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

This was exquisitely done

oldhornywriteroldhornywriter11 months ago

This is cute -- I like being in charge, so I'll start in the middle if I damned well please and then never get to the other end because that damned well pleases me too. And in between, in the persona of my character, I'll spend as much of my time telling you what I like and don't like as I do giving you a bit of the sexual details that you came here for. The essence of the CFNM power dynamic. And all of that done with a masterful (sorry, not my fault mistressful just hasn't made it into English yet) command of language and structure. Marvelously well done, Ma'am. Yes, you have me right where you want me, hanging on your "Maybe another time."

ThePrivatesClubThePrivatesClub9 months ago

You write cfnm/the mind of a nude male very well. Too many times authors imply somehow the Male is embarrassed or reluctant. At least in my case that couldn't be further fom the truth. I love seeing a woman start to look away from a penis only to be drawn back in because of a twitch or movement. Being "displayed" and toyed with would be a dream come true, you certainly understand how the exhibitionist kink can be so incredible. Can't wait to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I do hope we haven’t seen the last of you on this site.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P24 days ago

Wonderful sexy perspective of a charity auction. Beautiful cfnm. Maybe I could be auctioned for you one day.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Very good choice to give the money to for charity, a women's center. Maybe the women's center can have classes for the women on how to have males by their balls. Would that not be ironic, for males to be naked with women who are modestly dressed having their way all to raise money to teach women how to control them and other males by their balls. (every woman should know how to do that because our balls are there to even the playing field between women and males)

I would like to see future actions that allow the women to show just what clothed women can do with a naked males balls. Can we have stories where the women focus on the male cock and the balls? I believe a lot of men would be willing to be naked in front of dozens of clothed women and to let the women kick them in the balls to raise money to help women's causes. For me, knowing that one of those causes would be to teach more women how to kick a male in the nuts would make it worth my balls being kicked since women are indeed the superior gender. GIRL POWER!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous