The Auction Pt. 01

Story Info
Amelia and Luc come together at the kink club Auction.
5.9k words
4.67
13.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Amelia sipped her drink and idly scanned the club, smiling and waving at other attendees. It had been six months since she and Jeff had parted ways. She'd retained the membership to the club as finding a new playmate would be safer for her within these confines. The club was like a second home to her; exclusive and fetish-oriented, with a heavy skew toward BDSM.

The lounge was elegant and comfortable; thankfully free of the stereotypical bordello aesthetic. There were of course rooms of varying themes and role play scenarios, both public and private. In addition to the opportunities for play, there were often demos, workshops, and a top-notch bar. For safety purposes, there was a two-drink maximum for alcoholic beverages, and of course a few impressive bouncers wandering about. Amelia felt completely at ease here and over the years had made a few close friends. It was always good to have some friends in the know.

Like Sylvia. Amelia raised an eyebrow at her friend's approach. She had the cheekiest, 'cat-who-got-the-canary' grin on her face. However, before Sylvia could say a word, the fine hairs on Amelia's neck and arms prickled, and she felt a gaze register her presence.

Luc.

It had to be Luc.

Luc was tall, with dark hair sprinkled with grey, and the most captivating eyes; bottle-green and always assessing. From the first time they saw each other at the club there was an indelible pull. They hadn't moved beyond being acquaintances, even now that they were both unattached. Sylvia sensed the attraction from the first and was as puzzled as Amelia as to why he hadn't made a move, now that they were both available. Was it Amelia's occasional inclination to switch from submissive to dominant? If she were honest with herself, she hadn't taken any offers to play and only accepted the most casual of dates in the hopes that something would finally happen with Luc.

Luc stepped up to the bar next to them. He couldn't help but break into a smile at Sylvia's grin, wink, and greeting of, "Hiya Luc, what's up?" Sylvia was utterly irrepressible.

"Sylvia, always a delight. What's up? Perhaps too much lately, but that is no matter. I trust all is well?"

"Of course, Luc. All is right and well. I've got an excellent Sir, who should be arriving soon. What more could a good subby like me want?"

"Good subby?" Luc rolled his eyes. Sylvia was a notorious brat. Still smiling, the full force of those green eyes turned to Amelia.

"Amelia, it is always a pleasure to see you here. You look particularly stunning tonight. Most of the men and several of the women can't seem to keep their eyes off you. Tell me, what is the count of suitors thus far?"

She smirked despite her blush. Clad in her favorite corset, pencil skirt, stockings, and heels, she felt exceedingly confident and sexy tonight. The restricted movement from the tight skirt appealed to her, and of course the constriction of the corset never failed to make her feel like the most alluring courtesan.

"Luc, a pleasure to see you as well," she purred. "I seem to be channelling the full-blown alpha sub, or perhaps my switch is showing. So far only one rather bold submissive has approached me." Amelia tapped her lip and pouted slightly. "I must be losing my touch. It is just as well. There are only a few lately who seem to be able to...command my undivided attention."

His eyes locked on hers, darkened, then flickered to Amelia's full red lips, lingering heatedly, before rising up to meet her eyes again. Luc was about to speak but was interrupted by the club manager and had to excuse himself. She forced herself not to ogle his retreating back. That man. His cologne, his voice, his gaze. His exquisite hands...she was just glad she hadn't gaped like a slack-mouthed idiot.

Sylvia let out a long low whistle. "I'll give you another reason your suitors are spare. He may not have made a proper move on you yet, but the way he looks at you has told anyone paying attention that he has staked a claim. How is it possible that you two haven't gotten together yet? Anyway, OF COURSE he is why I was grinning. I knew he was headed into the lounge and I have some juicy gossip. Apparently, he has a bet with our lovely manager, Jen, and if he loses, he will be up on the block for the charity auction! No one will say what the bet is, either. We just have to wait for the big night."

Each year the club held an auction for various charities. The volunteers would be sold into a service period of twenty-four hours. Participants remained on the premises in one of the available suites for safety, anonymity if preferred, and convenience. Each volunteer presented a bio including relevant partners, limits, and basic background. Submissives or other fetishists were usually the ones on the block, and many subs were sold within existing dynamics. On the night of the auction, they were displayed in accordance with their fetish: nude, bound, in pony/pet gear, the occasional furry. A Dominant on offer was a rarity. Amelia had actually considered volunteering, but just couldn't quite get comfortable with the idea.

"I can't imagine that man losing at anything. It seems a very, very long shot to me."

Chapter Two

The intervening weeks were very busy for Luc. Most of his time was consumed with work interspersed with thoughts of Amelia. If he were honest with himself, this attraction may have been the final straw necessary to end his relationship with Lucy. Beyond Amelia's undeniable physical attractiveness there was a warmth and humor along with her sensuality. Having seen demos with her former partner, she was also exquisite in her submission.

Unfortunately, the break with Lucy was not as clean as he had hoped. However, it was finally done and now he could focus on his courtship of Amelia. Luc wondered if she had volunteered to be auctioned. He was good friends with the manager of the club and despite all of his efforts, Jen would not breathe a word of who the volunteers were. Of course, the point was moot now. He'd lost that damn bet and now he was to be on the block. What in the world would the winner seek from him? He had mentored with a Dominatrix and ascribed to the idea that, as a sadistic Dom and a rigger, he had a responsibility to have a sense of what his actions felt like to his darling submissive. This, however, did not make him a switch.

The weeks leading up to the auction were also very busy for Amelia, so much so that she was barely at the club. Much to her frustration, on those few nights when she was there, she always seemed to miss Luc. Sylvia had nothing to report either. Amelia could not get the idea of Luc on auction out of her mind. If the rumors were true, that he would be up for auction, the thought of someone else winning the time with him was reprehensible. She had a tidy sum that she'd planned to donate anyway. Although Amelia was never one to make the first move, opportunity had forced her hand. To hell with it. If Luc was up for auction hers would be the winning bid. She began to plan.

At last the night of the auction arrived. Amelia dressed carefully: classy seduction was the name of her game. The silk dress highlighted her lush curves while the deep V discreetly displayed the edges of her lace bra, showcasing her ample cleavage. The emerald color of the dress made her hazel eyes glow. Her chestnut hair was loosely pulled back. She chose a lighter hand with her make-up and opted to emphasize her soft lips with a berry color. Amelia took a slow turn in front of the full-length mirror -- she liked what she saw.

The sound of the doorbell startled her; it was Sylvia. Amelia had decided that she did not want to make a solo entrance and had arranged to ride with Sylvia and her partner. Sylvia was stunned speechless for once. Appraising Amelia, Sylvia could tell that her friend was clearly bent on taking prisoners tonight -- at least one in particular.

The club was never so vibrant and exciting as on Auction Night. Amelia was oblivious to the stares and double takes as she walked into the lounge. She exuded a prowling sexuality that was impossible to ignore. Scanning the room, she looked for her prize. Not finding him sent butterflies whirling. Sylvia arrived and handed her a whisky.

"Amelia...are you even listening to us? The bid books will be handed out soon. Sir and I are going to find a sweet little toy to play with! We've been flirting with Amanda and she mentioned 'in passing' that she had volunteered." Sylvia paused to glance around the room. "We will find out soon enough if he is up for auction. Are you really going to bid on him?"

Amelia smiled. "Oh my, yes. And if he is neither here, nor up for bid, perhaps I will bid on some fine submissive male. It would be an utter shame to waste this energy." A murmur of excitement swept the room as staff moved about handing out the bid books. She took a deep breath and paged through.

There it was. His bio. Her knees went weak.

While Amelia was discovering that the game was indeed afoot, Luc stood in the demo room, annoyed. He still could not believe he'd lost the bet. He rarely participated in sports betting, but he was familiar with both competitors in the regional MMA tournament. He had been confident the odds were in his favor, yet here he was getting displayed like a Christmas goose. "Jen. Really. Is this necessary?"

Jen looked up at him, a delighted grin upon her face. Luc continued, the scowl on his face clearly conveying his mood. "I am not stripping nude. And just what do you think you are doing with those cuffs?"

"Of course, you won't be stripping nude, sweetie!" Jen replied. "But we do need a bit of a skin show. Now take off your shirt like a good boy. Leave the belt. You know the subs like a nice thick belt, and you fill out the jeans very well. You're keeping in good shape, old man! Also, this is an auction, and you are firmly in the BDSM category. Arms behind your back. Just a little cuff and tether."

Luc growled. Jen purred. He really did look delicious shirtless in his low-slung jeans and thick brown belt. His chest and shoulders looked amazing with his arms pulled back. She may just bid on him herself if no one else was brave enough to do so. It had been a while since they had last played. The bell tolled, and the volume in the lounge ticked up to a fevered pitch. Jen positioned him so he couldn't see the throng approach. The bidders milled about, discussing the offerings and options. It may have been his glare, but it seemed most eyed him warily from afar. With an exasperated sigh, Luc finally thought to himself, To hell with it, might as well have a little fun.

With a little smirk, he called out "Come closer ladies! I won't bite. Unless you beg sweetly!"

The women giggled and began to move forward just as Luc caught her scent. Cinnamon, spices, and a hint of rose. He knew it was her fingertips that lightly trailed across his shoulders as she moved past him and toward the bar. Not pausing, Amelia continued her slow, sensual stroll. Luc stared at her, thinking how she would pay some day, but for now, it was almost worth it watching her ass sway. His breath caught when she turned around. Jesus, his mouth was watering. She held two whiskies, one with an incongruous little straw in the glass. She returned to him with a lascivious grin.

Holding both glasses in one hand, Amelia reached out with the other to run a nail down his chest, over his nipple, and down his abdomen to that sweet treasure trail. She smiled watching him -- all of him -- twitch. She leaned in close, breasts brushing his chest, lips so close to his ear, whispering, "You will be mine tonight." Stepping back, she offered Luc the straw. "You look...thirsty. Would you like a taste?"

There was such a mischievous glint in her eye. What was she up to? He nodded, watching as she smiled and raised the glass to her lips, taking a tiny sip and allowing the liquid to coat her lips lightly. She leaned into him, brushed her lips against his in a brief kiss. Luc's tongue lasciviously licked at the golden fire. His eyes narrowed. "You are playing a dangerous game, Little Cat."

"Perhaps. But it is such a fun game, and where there is risk, there is reward." Amelia arched an eyebrow. "Little Cat?"

"Mmmm hmmm," he purred. "You are feline but no kittenish thing. You are a prowling cat who knows what she wants. One who will use her softness and purrs to get what she desires. Behind all that, she has claws and is not afraid to use them."

Amelia nodded. "I like that. I rather detest 'kitten' and I am certainly no one's 'princess'. Time to mingle. Don't go anywhere. I will collect you later."

Luc shook his head, recognizing the extra sway she put into her hips as she walked away. He knew she had some switch tendencies, although she was mostly submissive. She certainly seemed to have her Domme knickers on and he really had no idea how this would play out. He did not have a submissive bone in his body. His entire being was bent on bringing her to his will; in finding all of the sweet ways to make her moan, and whimper, and cry out in pleasured pain. For months now, he'd played out so many scenarios in his mind; imagining all of the ways he would bind and display her luscious body. Apparently, the little alpha sub was out of patience. This pleased him more than he would ever have expected. Luc's musings were broken as one of the staff came to collect him for the bidding. Cocktail hour was complete. It was time to learn his fate.

One by one the lots were led to the platform that was normally used for demos. They were placed with their backs to the crowd, heightening the unknown. Would they be bought by their partner? Another party? The one they desired or someone else? Sylvia and her Sir claimed Amanda, as they intended. Luc was next to last and the whispers rustled through the crowd. His shoulders bunched and tightened with tension and every movement sent a coil of heat to Amelia's core.

Jen was the announcer for the event, and there was a subtle glee in her voice when she introduced his lot. "Lot 27: Beware Bidders! Luc makes his first appearance on the block, though he is no stranger to the club. Luc is a heterosexual Dominant, active within the lifestyle for eighteen years. He specializes in bondage, sadism, and sensual torture. His limits are watersports, sharps, non-con. He is no switch! Good luck, Ladies. You'll have your hands full if you win this rogue! Matt, please handle the bidding."

Having abdicated managing this particular lot, Jen placed the first bid. The crowd gasped at the minor bidding war that ensued between Jen and Amelia. Jen was no fool; she knew this pairing was months in the making. Why not drive a little more funds to the charity before she bowed out?

Amelia sighed in relief when the paddle finally fell, signaling the bidding closed. She made her way to Jen, requesting a particular room and that Luc not be told who won. This would be made clear when he entered the chambers. Jen grinned; she'd always liked Amelia and fully approved of the plan.

Chapter Three

Amelia had chosen a sumptuous room with a giant bed, plenty of anchor points and some delicious apparatus. Staff delivered the gear bags that Amelia and Luc had stored in club lockers. Sitting in the corner of the room, out of immediate eyesight, Amelia crossed her legs, sipped her drink and waited.

Luc deliberately tried to relax his shoulders but couldn't hold back the tense prowl in his step. His arms were still bound behind him; a good idea if he were honest. He started to smile once he realized where they were headed; it was one of his favorites. Once inside, Luc scanned the room, his eyes finally settling on his "Little Cat". Moving towards her, he stopped just in front of her knees, deliberately towering over her seated form. She was so damned calm, but he could see the fire in her eyes. Hell, he swore he could scent her arousal under her perfume.

"Luc, kneel. I think we would both prefer I not have a crick in my neck from staring up at you like this." He raised an eyebrow at that but dropped to his knees before her. It was definitely her arousal in the air. His cock twitched. As she spoke, she marked the flush to his cheeks, the heat in his eyes, the shivers and tension roiling through his body. And his undeniable arousal bulging his jeans. She recrossed her legs, granting a glimpse of lace, and smirked when he bit back a groan.

"I know you are no switch. However, I have purchased you for this evening and I will have my way. For a time. I am no true sadist, though I may use a crop or flogger for certain corrections; large body mass only. I prefer my dominance to be through bondage and sensual torture. I include wax under sensual play, by the way. We discussed my claws this evening, and well, I may include some scratching and biting. After a time, if we wish to continue, our roles may reverse."

They both grinned at this prospect.

Amelia continued. "Now, we will establish consent for my part of the evening. Do you consent to be bound by my hands?"

Luc could not believe he was going through with this, but his body was clearly on board with her plan.

"Yes, Amelia."

"Do you consent to experiencing my crop, flogger, clamps, wheel, wax, nails, and teeth upon your body if I so choose? If so, please specify limitations."

"I can't believe this is happening. Yes, Amelia, I will consent this time. No crop, flogger, or wax on the boys; large body mass only. No pegging. You are aware of my other more typical limits as outlined in the bid book."

Amelia nodded, then stood, her eyes fixed on Luc's. His nostrils flared and he almost swayed forward. She trailed her hand over his shoulder, into his hair, tilting his head back.

She leaned close, bringing her lips to his ear and whispered, "Do you consent to giving and receiving oral pleasure? Do you consent to being edged and experiencing delayed gratification? Do you consent to me sinking down upon your cock and using you for my pleasure?"

"Fuck. Yes, Amelia, I consent."

She lifted the remote control and dimmed the lights. The remote had many controls for maneuvering apparatus. She lowered the hook from the ceiling.

"Stand. Shoes off and tucked under the chair."

Luc complied.

"Very good. Now stand in front of the hook. Eyes on me."

As if they would be anywhere else.

Once in position, Amelia quickly unclipped his cuffs from his back and moved them to his front, watching him warily as he rolled his shoulders. She deftly clipped the cuffs and noted the quick release button on the floor. With a grin, she raised the hook, stretching Luc's arms above his head. This was one of her favorite positions; she was hoping he might enjoy it just as much. Turning on some music, Amelia swayed sensually in front of him. She slowly untied the sash of her wrap dress, turning and letting it drop from her shoulders to her waist. A modern-day Salome, she danced a turn to face him again. Amelia then shrugged the dress back up to her shoulders so it framed the pattern made by alabaster skin alternating with her lingerie. Finally, she let the dress slip away. He couldn't take his eyes off her barely concealed nipples as they peeked through the lace of her bra.

She continued her sultry dance, smoothing her hands up from her waist, up her ribs, cupping her breasts, running her thumbs over her nipples; plucking at them. Leaving them exposed above the lace edge. Luc groaned; he was painfully hard. She was exquisite in her sensuality and pushing all of his buttons. He tugged at the restraints, but she knew her stuff; the bindings held.

Amelia stepped close, kissing his chest, and collar bone, his neck...little butterfly kisses before pulling his mouth to hers. The kiss was cataclysmic. Luc growled and shifted, wanting to kiss her deeper; to claim her so completely there would never be anyone else. Her soft hands roamed his back, his ribs, his chest. She alternated between smooth gliding palms and curled nails raking. He shivered and groaned into her mouth, then hissed as her nail flicked his nipple. Luc pulsed when she plucked it. He never thought he would enjoy being at another's mercy, but this was erotic as hell. And it was only just beginning.

12