The Auction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia stepped back, her eyes molten with desire, lips slightly swollen and red. Biting her lip, she toyed with the waist band of his jeans and the buckle of his belt. She slid her hands behind his back, stepping closer, she brushed her nipples against his chest. She shivered a little at the sensation. Maintaining contact, she slowly sank to her knees before him.

Luc rumbled at the sight. Slowly, Amelia ran her hands up his thighs and leaned in, nuzzling the leather belt at his hip.

"There is nothing quite like the smell of leather, don't you think?"

She turned her head and nuzzled the aching bulge in his jeans. Gripping his hips firmly, she kept Luc from bucking as she opened her mouth and breathed a hot, moist breath over his straining cock. The scent of his arousal was intoxicating. Amelia did indeed feel like a little cat, playing with a nice bowl of catnip.

Kneeling back, she unbuckled his belt, smiling at the sound of the thick leather belt sliding through denim; the nearly universal siren call to a submissive's soul. It always tickled her to be in control of the belt. Once removed, she looked up at Luc, folded it carefully in half, and with a cheeky grin, snapped the leather once before setting it aside. He shook his head once before closing his eyes and dropping his head back.

Amelia ran her hands over his straining cock, squeezing it, before popping the button open and drawing the zipper down, oh so carefully. Her hands glided back up his body, over his abs, ruffling the dusting of body hair before curving around and sliding beneath the jeans to cup his ass.

"Eyes on me, Luc. You have such a fine ass. Do you work out? You must work out. And commando! Just what did you expect tonight?"

Luc gasped, "I'm always commando when I wear jeans."

His hips bucked as her grip shifted from squeezing his buttocks, to sliding over his hips and pushing the jeans down and off his feet. Her soft "ohhhh" at the sight of him made him grin.

Amelia breathed deeply of the scent of musk and sex and man. She leaned forward to kiss Luc's thigh, licking delicately. Moving up, she avoided his straining cock, opting instead to lick the junction of thigh and hips, the V of his groin, to nip at his hip bone, and suckle his belly just to the left of his pulsing shaft. She looked at her mark with a smile and glanced up when the cuffs rattled.

"Fuck's sake woman, enough!"

Her eyes cooled as she rose to stand before him. Suddenly the courtesan was gone and before him was five feet, seven inches of pure Domme.

"Pardon me? The only words I want out of your mouth are pleas and praise. Respectful, proper pleas. That, Luc, was hardly respectful."

She moved to her bag, deliberately bending full forward to present a spectacular view of her legs and rear. She removed the crop and flogger from her bag and stalked back to him. His eyes were wide and incredulous. She drew the tongue of the crop up his thigh, over his balls and shaft while he hissed. A light tap landed on his nipple.

"Luc, you consented to the use of my crop if warranted. Do I still have your consent?"

"Fuck. Yes. Dammit, yes Amelia. Jesus." Luc responded.

She moved behind him, kissed his shoulder, and flicked the crop against the round, muscular swell of his right buttock. Not too hard, but Luc jolted all the same. Another kiss, another flick, now on his left buttock. Luc grunted at the next one, a little harder than the prior two. Finally, a fourth, equally hard. He believed there would be a red blossom on his rear and he wasn't altogether sure how he felt about that.

Amelia resumed her tease, running her hands soothingly down Luc's back and ass, then around to his chest as she pressed her breasts to his back. A few kisses, nibbles, and another love bite marked her path as her hands explored lower and lower down Luc's abdomen. His hips arced, and his whole body shuddered when she finally gripped his cock. He was so incredibly hot; tempered steel in silk. The precum was slicking down his shaft as she stroked him. His gasps and throttled cries were music to her ears; her panties had been soaked before but now they were useless.

Luc felt like he was getting his first hand job. It was actually a struggle to maintain control as she continued to stroke, faster now. Amelia cupped his balls, testing their weight and fullness. His hips rocked, thrusting into her hand. Within seconds, his breathing roughened, became staccato, and she felt that slight hardening that was her cue to let go of his member before he could orgasm.

He groaned and thrashed, "No! Fuck! Ohhhh, you!"

"Awwww Luc, I warned you about sensual torture and edging! Don't worry. You'll get relief. Eventually. I may have you beg first though -- I think you were pretty close to doing so! Shhhh...I think you may need a lie down. Calm those nerves."

He glared at her in response.

She lowered Luc's arms, keeping them cuffed together.

"Lay in the center of the bed, legs parted, arms above your head."

Luc complied and Amelia made swift work of securing his wrists first to a center bolt, before shifting first his left, then his right to the corners of the bed. She followed suit with his ankles. He was a sight to behold.

Amelia knew she was playing with fire, that payback was inevitable, and that it would be beyond anything she'd experienced before. Standing at the foot of the bed, she removed her bra. Cupping her breasts again, she rolled and pinched her nipples. She slid her hands down over her hips, before turning, bending, and removing her panties. She tossed them so they landed squarely on Luc's chest. He could see the glimmering wetness soaking the fabric; she smelled heavenly. He couldn't wait to taste her. Amelia continued; removing her garter belt, stockings, and heels until she stood fully nude before him. She was unbearably beautiful.

With feline grace, eyes boring into his, she crawled onto the bed, taking a position between his feet. Her breasts swaying, she moved slowly, pausing between his thighs, a low purr escaping her lips. Biting her lip, Amelia lowered her shoulders so her round full ass was in the air, and licked slowly from the bottom of his balls, up the center of his shaft, to the head of his cock, before surrounding the crown with her gorgeous mouth.

He cried out and tried pumping his hips up, to get deeper into her mouth, but she held him down. Sucking firmly once, she bobbed deeply, nudging the back of her throat, then slowly moved back up, with her firm grip following her sucking mouth. Taking a deep breath, Amelia then moved down again, savoring the weight of his shaft on her tongue, the flavor of him, the thick pulse and challenging length. She opened her throat, gagging slightly as she felt him penetrate deeply. With a moan, she slid back up, his cock now shiny with her saliva. Stroking his shaft, she focused on his crown; tickling his frenulum. Looking up at him, she uttered one word.

"Beg."

Luc groaned, pulled hard at the restraints but it was no good. He closed his eyes, his hips moving of their own accord. He wanted to fight it. Tried to fight it, but her talent could not be denied. He resolved that when it was his turn, that mouth of hers was going to be used - hard. He couldn't fucking think about that right now. Jesus, her nose was against his groin and his balls were tightening.

"Fuck. Amelia. Dammit, make me cum. Please. Ohhhh like that, so good, just like that. So close. Please."

She hummed what might be encouragement and for a moment, he thought, maybe -- but no. Backing away, a string of saliva connecting her swollen lip to his cock, Amelia gripped his base tight.

"Edging number two. You didn't really think I'd let you cum yet, did you, Luc?"

He hissed at her through gritted teeth, "When it is my turn, Amelia, you will understand what it is to beg. First for release, then for it to end. And I intend to fully sate myself with that wicked mouth of yours."

She shivered and her pussy clenched. Her clit throbbed; the tops of her thighs were slick with her juices. She'd actually had a mini hands-free orgasm during this last edging. Giving head was such an incredible turn on for her, but he couldn't know that. Not yet. Amelia crawled up Luc's body, allowing her slick lips to barely graze his pulsing cock. She moved higher, straddled his chest, knelt up before his eyes. He could see her beautifully trimmed pussy: labia flushed and swollen, her clit peeking out from the hood, all glimmering with her need. His mouth watered. Her hand slid down her belly, drifted over her slit, and she carried her gleaming fingertips to his mouth, brushing them over his lips. Then back to her pussy. Amelia groaned as she circled her clit, felt it pulse. It wouldn't take long.

"Beg to taste me, Luc. You are practically drooling. Beg to be allowed to make me cum on your tongue."

Amelia continued the show, masturbating while he struggled with his need to taste and the requirement to ask. She rocked her hips against her fingers, gasping. Faster she circled. She moaned, tossed her head back and came, her clit throbbing. Luc couldn't stand it.

"I need to taste you. Let me show you. Let me make you cum. Please, I need it."

Without a word, she shifted, sat astride his mouth, meeting to his waiting tongue. He was voracious but controlled, needing to show her what he could do. His tongue circled the throbbing nub before suckling briefly. He licked between her labia, down to her center. They groaned as his tongue breached her entrance and a flood of nectar coated his tongue. His growl reverberated through her womb as his lips battened down around her clitoris. He sucked and laved, and Amelia rocked against his sweet mouth. Her nails dug into his thighs as she threw her head back and exploded in orgasm. Luc pulled at the restraints again, moaned, lapped at the sweetness flowing over his taste buds.

It wasn't enough. She needed more; she needed to be stretched, filled, and she needed it now. Rising up from his mouth, Amelia retrieved a condom. She tore the packet open, and kissed him deeply, tasting herself. Both of them voracious in their passion. Once sheathed, she wasted no time. Slowly sinking down upon him, Amelia relished every inch, every ridge, every pulse, until she was fully seated. Luc moaned; even through the condom he felt her volcanic heat encircle his cock.

Gasping in pleasure, her expression bordering on feral, she leaned forward and gently bit his chest before sighing, "Finally."

The lioness unleashed, she dug her nails into his chest, and rode him, pursuing her pleasure. She rose almost all the way off, before impaling herself again, then a grind, then up. With long strokes, her pussy gripped him so tight.

Luc met her thrusts with his own until she growled, "No, you're breaking my rhythm. You are my toy for now and I will ride you as I will."

With that, her hips moved faster, staying deep. The orgasm rose from the soles of her feet, up through her legs, through her body. Rolling her hips in a grind against his pelvis, she managed to pant for him to cum with her, now, just as her orgasm crashed through her body. She keened, her internal muscles rippling around him. He shouted as his own release finally tore through him, pulsing hard, over and over, every drop wrung from his body.

Amelia collapsed on his chest, still gasping. They both sighed "Fuuuuck" in unison, which caused them to first giggle, then laugh through the post-orgasm euphoria. Amelia carefully rose from Luc's body, and on wobbly legs made her way to the en-suite to dispose of the condom. Upon her return, she released his ankles. He drew his legs closer with a sigh of relief. She grinned; she understood that completely.

Unbinding his wrist, she massaged his shoulder and lowered his arm, then repeated her care on the other before shifting to settle next to him. Luc caught her by surprise when his arms wrapped around her quick and hard, causing her to squeal. He rolled her to her back and kissed her as he'd wanted to -- needed to. Hand in her hair, deeply, sensually, all night and forever. He settled beside her, pulling her into his arms. Her head on his chest, his hands stroking her soft skin, they allowed their satisfaction to wash over them.

Luc murmured in her ear, "Little Cat, Little Cat. I have never been so pleased to have lost a wager. Under other circumstance I would never have surrendered this way. It was a revelation."

His voice turned stern, commanding and Amelia felt that sweet clench and the fire burn as he continued.

"That said, I am not a switch. You will experience the consequences of your actions tonight, and you will thank me for them."

"Yes Luc," she dutifully replied. The demure tone belied by the mischief in her eyes. "But first, let us rest and have snacks." She waved her hand as if for him to take care of it. "The club is offering room service tonight."

"Topping from below already? I'll have none of that. Get your sweet ass up and order some grub!"

Luc slapped her ass as, with a laugh, Amelia moved to do as she was told. She'd need her strength for his turn.

12