The Auction Pt. 02

Story Info
My time with Cassidy.
6.4k words
4.8
11.7k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

The time between our first meeting and our 'date' seemed to take forever. We talked on the phone because Michael had given Jillian my number to pass along. Our calls initially were mixed with Cassidy flirting, me being embarrassed, and just getting to know each other.

As sort of a thank you for getting the opera tickets, I gave Cassidy a few contact names for the animal shelter and other places to take her Kindergarteners. She arranged tours then invited me to tag along. Not having children or being around any, I was cautious at first about joining in. But, Cassidy has a way of talking me into things, so I met her along the class of twenty-five six-year-olds to tour one of my favorite charities, the animal shelter.

If Michael weren't allergic, I know I'd have at least two dogs and three cats. We'd tried adopting, and despite medications, poor Michael was a mess with the animal dander. It's a guilty pleasure to visit there; Michael can always tell when I do because of his allergies.

I met Cassidy and her kids in the parking lot, along with several mommy chaperones. We were greeted at the shelter entrance by one of the resident dogs and our CEO. The kids were adorable, well-behaved, and full of energy. The trainers had all the child-friendly dogs available to pet within the outside run of the shelter. The same with some cats and kittens in their indoor play area.

The tour lasted a couple of hours, with all involved happy and tired when it was all complete. I think we may have gotten a couple of prospective adoptions in the process. During their visit, Cassidy and I talked as the rest of the group played with the animals. I discovered Cassidy has a sweet and patient side that hadn't been apparent in our previous encounter.

She was still a tease despite having so many people around. She'd walk behind me, caressing my ass cheek as she passed. She'd touch my arm with her fingertips or whisper something naughty in my ear while pointing out a child so people would think she was talking about them. She'd nibble my ear, telling me what she was going to do to me once we were alone. She had me in a constant state of arousal. It was difficult trying to hide how wound up I felt, but I think I managed. That girl had me where she wanted me, and it was just a matter of time before I caved.

The time between the auction and our date continued to dwindle. Each time I saw Cassidy at one of her school functions or called her, I grew fonder of her. Yes, she continued the tease, but she was also sweet and caring. The feelings of guilt I had about possibly sleeping with her gradually eroded. I loved the attention she gave me, she made me feel desirable, and I hadn't felt that way in many years.

At this point, Michael had wholly abandoned any intimacy with me. We used to shower together and talk about our days, but that had vanished also. My masturbation sessions not only included fantasies with Cassidy, but they'd also occasionally had Jillian involved as well. I found some lesbian porn online and watched it while diddling myself into a state of ecstasy. Most of it wasn't good acting; however, some believable scenes did arouse me. Seeing younger women attracted to more mature ones got my heart racing and my vagina wet.

Cassidy had suggested I pack a small overnight bag with a couple of changes of clothes. I knew what she had planned, or at least I thought I knew, and I was looking forward to it. The plan was that she'd pick me up, we'd see the opera, then back to her place for the rest of the weekend. The images of our weekend fueled more frequent and intense masturbation sessions.

Date night finally arrived. Michael had gone to his retreat, and I spent all day being nervous, anxious, and debating what to wear. I was giddy about what Cassidy had in mind after the opera rather than the opera itself. I was anticipating going back to her place for debauchery and my deflowering. At least that's what I imagined. I wanted my fantasy to become a reality.

I was so nervous, sitting around waiting for Cassidy to pick me up. I constantly checked my phone for texts as I played my favorite games on it to pass the time. We'd planned on dinner back at her place so, I only ate enough to keep my stomach from growling.

Cassidy picked me up in her BMW, it was nice, a bit small, but it allowed us to be close so Cassidy could easily flirt with me. She smiled when she saw I had packed for her and told me to toss the overnight bag into the back seat. I blushed as a rush of blood coursed through my veins along with a now-familiar tingle between my legs.

She dressed in a black vee neck slinky dress, no bra that I could see as I glanced at her perfect cleavage. Open-toed stiletto heels topped off her look. It was tasteful and very sexy. I had decided on something a bit less sexy, a navy blue skirt, cream silk blouse, black pumps, and pearls.

The drive to the Opera House was reasonably short, and we mainly talked about Michael and Jillian. We'd both dressed fairly conservatively because that's what you do at operas. Still, Cassidy's dress was very form-fitting, along with exposing her toned legs and calves accentuated by the pumps on her feet. I certainly wasn't as sexy despite my date telling me how yummy I looked.

We had great seats, premium orchestra, second row. I would have expected nothing less from the donor. Once seated, all we could talk about was the opera; we'd both seen Madame Butterfly a few times, so comparing performances and divas took up most of our conversation.

Once it started, we sat in silence, our focus was on the stage, but I could feel Cassidy touching my hand now and then, softly running her fingers over the top of it. I felt that incredible arousal slowly work its way through my body as I tried not to show any sign of what she was doing to me.

I could see Cassidy's expressions out of the corner of my eye; she knew what she was doing to me. It was all I could do to not squirm in my seat as my vagina tingled. Looking back, the opera seems like a blur. I was distracted beyond my imagination, barely making it through to intermission. When it did, I was relieved that I hadn't caved and melted in my seat.

Butterfly evokes so many emotions in me. I can relate to quite a bit of it through the various stages of my life. Being young and stupid, making mistakes, being deceived, but learning and growing wiser.

During intermission, Cassidy and I walked around the opera house, critiquing the performance so far. The girl who played Butterfly was stunning, her voice amazing. As we wandered, I noticed a few people admiring Cassidy, which made me want her even more. She seemed oblivious to their looks instead, focusing her attention entirely on me.

We returned to our seats for the inevitable conclusion to the tragedy that is Butterfly. My eyes began welling up with tears anticipating the end. Cassidy noticed, squeezing my hand and whispering that it was just a story. I whispered back that I knew, but I always have this reaction. She squeezed my hand again then leaned into me, kissing my cheek softly. I smiled, reaching for the tissues I always bring when I see Butterfly.

When it concluded, I had my act back together. I took a deep breath as we stood, applauding an excellent performance. As we were about to leave, Cassidy reminded me we had backstage passes. I asked her if I looked presentable. She smiled, telling me I looked perfect, her finger gently brushing my cheek, sending a rush of excitement between my legs.

I sighed then turned to follow my date backstage. We met the cast still half-dressed and made up. We complemented each performer, taking selfies with them. We made small talk while sipping champagne served on a silver platter. I was very impressed with 'Butterfly'; she was adorable and seemed to enjoy our attention more than the others.

Cassidy asked me to get her a glass of water since she was driving. The caterer was only serving champagne, so I went on my quest and left Butterfly, her real name was Takeko, and Cassidy to talk. When I returned, Cassidy was looking at her phone, smiling. She thanked me, sipping her water as we finished making our rounds. I asked why she was typing, and she replied that she texted Jillian to tell her the opera was grand and she missed her wife. I smiled, telling Cassidy to thank her for letting us do this.

Cassidy grinned, telling me she had, and I told her how much you loved it. I sent her a selfie of Takeko and us. She loved it and is glad you're enjoying the night.

We continued on our meet and greet rounds, the whole evening utterly fantastic. I noticed Takeko glance in our direction and smile a time or two. I thought nothing of it, as other cast members did the same thing.

After about an hour, Cassidy slipped her hand in mine, then whispered it was time to go. I was beginning to feel my tummy growl since I hadn't had much to eat.

We made our way to her car, talking about the entire evening and how fun it had been. Just before we got to the car, Cassidy stopped. I turned to face her, wondering why she wasn't keeping up. It was then Cassidy took my hand, pulling me to her. Gripping me tightly, she kissed me hard and long. We stood kissing, her hands clenched on my ass. Her tongue tangled with mine until my knees began to weaken.

She released me, telling me she'd wanted to do that all evening. I could feel my neck and face turning crimson as my body responded to her attention. I told her I'd been waiting longer than that for a kiss and more.

She grinned, leading me to the car, her hand in mine. We left the lot, both anxious to get to her place. When we'd stop at a light, she'd turn her head and tell me to kiss her. I did enjoy the spontaneity and her lips. We were honked a couple of times at green lights because we were too busy to notice them. We'd just smile as Cassidy waved in the rearview mirror, begging forgiveness.

When we finally arrived at Cassidy's, we hurriedly made our way inside. We dropped my bag inside the front door along with purses and keys. Gretchen greeted us, wagging her little tail and being cute. Cassidy excused herself, taking the pup out to potty. When they returned, Cassidy immediately swooped me into her arms. Gretchen returned to her bed, and that's when the fun began. I naively asked about dinner since I hadn't eaten anything since late afternoon. Cassidy laughed, leading me to her bedroom, telling me we'd eat the food later. Right now, it was time for dessert.

We kissed and groped our way to the bedroom, kicking off heels and clothes in the process. Cassidy removed her dress, revealing her fantastic body because she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She pulled off all of my clothes as we banged into walls, stumbled, and giggled to her room.

My heart was racing as her hands groped, caressed, and teased me down the long hallway. My hands were as frantic as hers, my heart racing, ecstatic I was finally here. When we made it to her room, we were both naked. She pulled the covers back, slapped me on the ass, and told me to get in.

I obeyed, jumping onto the king-sized bed, not caring that she shared it with Jillian. I lay on my back, watching her approach on all fours like a tigress stalking her prey. It was cute and sexy at the same time.

Cassidy started at my feet, cupping one in her hand, bringing it to her face, then slowly licking the bottom of it. I'd never had that done to me before, and it felt amazing. Michael had never been an imaginative lover, preferring to make out a bit then get down to business. Cassidy knew how to arouse, and she was good at it as she switched feet, then proceeded to lick my ankles, shins, thighs, and knees.

I was squirming with delight, and my vagina was on fire as I lay back enjoying Cassidy's handiwork. She could sense how close I was to climaxing despite not having touched my nether region. I'd been thinking about this moment for over two months. The anticipation was constantly on my mind, and it was just as glorious as I had imagined.

Cassidy paused, looking up at me from between my legs. She smiled, making a lovely comment about my full bush. Cas looked so erotic there, poised to take me over the edge. Softly licking closer and closer, she'd stop and ask if I was enjoying her touch. I managed to tell her I loved it as her tongue covered my labia, eliciting a gasp from my lips. She moaned, telling me that this was only the beginning.

My hands were flat on the bed, pressing into it, my head propped up on a pillow, watching her until she slipped her tongue into me. Michael only tried eating me a couple of times; he wasn't good at it and found it disgusting. Cassidy, on the other hand, knew what to do and loved it.

Cassidy continued to lick, kiss, and tease me. She'd get me close to a climax, then back off, changing her approach each time. Adding a finger, then two, playing with my rosebud, but never letting me reach the apex I desired. I was near to tears, having been close half a dozen times when she finally focused on my clit to bring me to my first orgasm that wasn't self-induced in what seemed like forever.

My body shook as she continued sucking, licking, and fingering me. I was writhing with her head locked between my legs, a finger or two. I don't recall precisely up my ass.

I called out her name several times, something I had never done with Michael. I was embarrassed, sated, and in heaven. When I reached my peak, she slowed down, savoring her work. My breathing slowly calmed as I lay there tingling, marveling at how wonderful I felt. She gave me a sweet kiss on my lower lips then moved up to lay beside me as I took in what had just happened. It was better than I had imagined. I felt like a completely new woman, one who enjoyed being made love to by another woman.

With a sly grin on her pretty face, she asked if I enjoyed it. I giggled, shaking my head then telling her, no, do it again. She laughed, whispering she would and more for the rest of the weekend. I hugged her tight, kissing her without thinking that my juices were on her lips. She tasted nice to me; the aroma of my musk aroused me once more even though I'd just had the most beautiful experience.

We lay quietly talking about making love, what to say if there was something she did that I didn't want her to, not like a 'safe word', a simple 'no' would suffice. We weren't going to do anything extreme, for which I was grateful.

I confessed that I was a bit hungry since I hadn't eaten anything since noon, and it was just after midnight. Cassidy suggested we eat something. I smiled and thanked her, kissing her long and deep.

We made our way to the kitchen dressed as the day we were born. I'd never walked around my house like that at all. It felt somewhat empowering to walk around naked, not caring if someone saw me or not. Their kitchen was impressive, as was the entire house. Gretchen greeted us, expecting a handout. We sipped a nice chardonnay, ate various cheeses, crackers, and some fruit. Tossing bits of cheese to Gretchen as she sat and begged. Neither one of us wanted anything heavy that late at night, plus Cassidy had plans for us for the next couple of hours.

We cleaned up, then headed back to our bed while Gretchen went to hers. I told Cassidy I'd like to snuggle for a bit if she didn't mind. She was happy to do whatever I wanted to do, and we had the rest of the weekend to play; we weren't in any rush.

We settled back into bed, and it felt a little awkward laying there with her. Cassidy left one of the nightstand lights on. It was sexy being able to see each other as we made love again. We touched and talked for a bit until Cassidy began nuzzling my neck. She wrapped her legs around my thigh, and I could feel her warmth as she slowly moved against me.

I was getting aroused again despite being tired. I began moaning as Cassidy worked her magic once more, touching, kissing, and softly humping my thigh. I could reach one of her breasts with my hand, so I started playing with her nipple. It was hard and felt just like my own when I played with mine.

I toyed with it, rolling it in my fingers, pressing my palm over it, and circling it with a fingertip. Cassidy cooed, calling me 'baby,' which felt sexy to me.

As she nuzzled my neck, played with my earlobe, she whispered for me to take her nipple in my mouth and suck. I blushed, then shifted my body so I could try it. Cassidy has lovely full breasts, and when I started sucking her nipple, she moaned how much she loved it. I smiled, glad I pleased her since she had pleased me.

She'd rolled over onto her back with me still sucking on her breast. Her hand gently nudged me to focus on the other one. I got what she was subtly hinting at, moving back and forth to make sure each glorious orb got equal attention.

When she whispered 'hand, pussy', I figured she wanted my hand on her. I managed to move one down to her landing strip. Her soft trimmed pubes felt so different than my own, which was a thrill in itself. After toying with her there, I slipped my fingers over her labia, feeling her nectar as I slid my fingers back and forth over it. Her following words were, 'in me', so I slid a finger in, then began playing with her as if her pussy were mine. Toying with her clit, rubbing, exploring all while nursing.

Cassidy moaned, whispering 'yes' as I continued sucking, licking, fingering, biting, tugging, and grinding against her. Her words of encouragement and her reactions told me I was doing okay. My arousal was rising within me along with my new lover. We continued like this for a good while until she pressed down on my head. I took that as a sign to start kissing lower.

I'd tasted myself on Cassidy's lips earlier, finding it rather pleasant so, going down on her wasn't going to be something I wouldn't do. We were both aroused at that point, and I think I would have done anything she said. The gentle suggestion she made would seal my desire for women and the pleasure of making love together. Inching my way down, I kept my finger then fingers in her as she smiled at me. Her eyes, smile, cooing, and words told me I was good at this. I blushed, telling her I was enjoying it more than I thought I would.

She grinned, telling me she was glad and that she was very close. I moved down between her legs, fingers still inside her pumping away as I lowered my face to devour her.

I started slow, but Cassidy told me rather crudely to stick my tongue in her and mess her with it. I did as instructed, my face buried in her vagina, fingers still working their magic when she began bucking. I had difficulty maintaining my rhythm, but I was going to get Cassidy to a new plateau, hearing and feeling her climax. She grunted, rolled, convulsed, and soaked my face with her nectar, something I'll never forget. My first time pleasing another woman.

I kept at it until she told me to slow down. I eased back, enjoying how I'd made her feel. My heart was racing almost as much as hers. We were both smiling as I lifted my face from between her legs. She giggled, telling me to come up to snuggle.

I slipped in next to her, nuzzling her neck as she wrapped an arm around me. We both lay quietly our thoughts to ourselves for a few moments. The Cassidy quietly whispered that that was the best orgasm she'd ever had from a virgin. I giggled, thanking her, as I snuggled closer.

We talked for a few more minutes. Then Cassidy rolled over to turn out the light. We slowly drifted off to sleep. I was sated, something that hadn't happened in quite some time, except by my hand. I started to think about what the future would hold for me, but then my brain shut down, sleep took over, and the next thing I remember was Cassidy suckling my breast as the morning sun peeked into the bedroom. Her lips sucking on my nipple created the most fantastic feeling in me.

O2
O2
560 Followers
12