The Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly opened my eyes to see her smiling at me as she nursed. Instinctively, I stroked her cheek, smiling back at her. She paused to kiss me good morning then back to suckle my other nipple. Her free hand found its way between my legs, easing a finger into my moist vagina, causing me to grunt. It was a new reaction for me. Her long slender finger continued teasing me as she nursed. I squirmed, whispering how much I'd love to wake up this way every morning.

Cassidy giggled as she switched breasts, then inserted a second digit. Her fingers found my clit, swollen and enjoying her attention. I uttered a few f-bombs, telling her how wonderful I felt. She switched from sucking to gently biting my nipples, driving me close to the edge. My squirming and moaning intensified, as did Cassidy's attention to my breasts and pussy.

When she moved her hand so that her thumb pushed my bud, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. The sensations in my body were new and exciting. My stomach muscles tightened, my toes curled as I lost control. Cassidy didn't let up; she focused more on my vagina and ass as I called out her name and more F-bombs.

I think it may have been her teeth biting my nipple, tugging it that sent me over the edge. My mind went blank when she pulled my nipple back then let it loose, only to repeat her performance. I bucked, trembling with joyful tears in my eyes as I came once again for this insatiable young vixen.

But, Cassidy didn't let up right away as I continued thrashing about, experiencing wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. My foot cramped up, which made me cry out in pain, letting Cassidy know I'd had enough. She eased back, then slipped down to massage my feet, helping relieve the pain she'd caused.

I lay panting, trying to catch my breath from the incredible wake-up call. Meanwhile, Cassidy sat cross-legged, massaging my feet smiling to herself. I sat up smiling, my arms wide open to hug her. She asked if my foot was alright, and I nodded yes. Then I asked her to hold me. Returning to the head of the bed, we embraced. I kissed her deeply as we held each other. When we parted, I sighed.

She asked if everything was all right. I blushed, telling her it was perfect. Cassidy grinned then kissed me again.

We lay back down, cuddling and softly whispering together. I started to reciprocate by kissing and touching Cassidy, but she stopped me, suggesting that we take a shower and eat breakfast. I reluctantly agreed as she reminded me we had all day and night to play.

It was then we heard Gretchen whining, ready to be fed and let out to potty. Cassidy rolled over to greet her, patting her on the head and telling her we'd be up in a second.

We slipped out of bed; I grabbed my overnight bag then followed Cassidy and Gretchen to the master bath. The shower was all tile, with two shower heads, and was very large. Cassidy turned the water on remotely as I unpacked my bag to set my toothbrush, paste, and lotions on the counter.

Cassidy left me to feed Gretchen and let her out into the backyard to do her business.

The water got to temperature quickly. I stepped in to feel the warm water bouncing off my still tingling body. Cassidy stepped in as I soaked. I was thinking once more about all that had occurred over the past twelve hours or so. We stood under the two heads, soaking our hair while talking. When we were thoroughly drenched, Cassidy just said 'off,' and the streams ceased. I was enthralled; I'd have to get one of these, I told her.

We soaped each other's hair, rinsed after Cassidy saying 'On', then did the conditioner thing. I stood back, admiring Cassidy's body as she rinsed the conditioner out. I noticed the shower gel on a shelf, so I squirted some in my palm. I proceeded to apply it to her shoulders then down her back. I wrapped my hands around her, reaching up and cupping her breasts. I closed in tight massaging and playing with her nipples. Cassidy then pressed her butt into me. She slowly started swaying back and forth. Her soapy ass pressed into my mound slid against my skin, arousing us both.

I nuzzled her neck as I continued pinching and playing with her firm, full breasts. I heard her moan as we slow danced under the warm streams of water. Then I got an idea. My hands left her breasts, my fingers tracing her sides then down to her hips.

She purred as I massaged lower, my soapy hands cupping her cheeks. I continued rubbing her firm ass cheeks, then to surprise her, I started cleaning her rosebud. Cassidy moaned and made some comments I didn't understand. Quietly, I knelt, making sure the soap bubbles had been rinsed away, swallowed hard then proceeded to tongue her bud.

I wish I could have seen her expression when the tip of my tongue first made contact.

I spread her cheeks as she gasped, my tongue finding its mark. Cassidy leaned forward, hands flat against the tiled wall as I licked. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I managed to slip a hand underneath her pussy as my tongue lovingly slid up and down her crack.

Cassidy moaned as my fingers pumped inside her, slowly at first, then faster as she instructed me. She complimented me, calling me sweet names. She pressed her ass to my face using the f-word, telling me I was such a good girl. I smiled, wondering if maybe I was a lesbian as I devoured her ass. I continued as instructed, Cassidy telling me how fast or slow to go. It wasn't too long before my new love reached her climax.

When she finished, she helped me up, looking into my eyes. She grinned, letting me know how delightful and unexpected my cleaning was. I blushed, thanking her as she gently washed me down with body gel. I told her it was just a whim and that I think I'm slowly coming to terms with how I feel about all we're doing.

She asked if I was feeling guilty; I told her that I wasn't anymore. I had before we consummated our relationship, but that was long gone. I started to get into a serious discussion until she cut me off with a kiss.

Cassidy told me this weekend was all about fun, not serious talks. I felt like I was a little girl again being lectured by my mother. I told her I'd try not to mention it again. She smiled, kissed me once more as we finished our shower.

We dried off and slipped into robes, nothing else. Cassidy let Gretchen back in, who was patiently waiting at the back door. We both greeted her telling her we were sorry for leaving her out alone for so long. She took it in stride, wagging her tail, soaking up the attention until she'd had enough, then off to her bed to sleep. Cassidy and I lounged around the kitchen eating cottage cheese and fruit, drinking coffee, and talking.

Cassidy asked me what my limits were. I looked at her, wondering what she meant. She explained if I had any things I didn't like as far as sex. I laughed, telling her Michael and I hadn't made love in ages, and when we did, it was pretty routine.

Her reply was full of sympathy as she explained what she meant. Rattling off a list, I said yes to a few and no to many more I would or wouldn't consider. Some things made Cassidy smile others she agreed were disgusting.

I set my boundaries; no 'safe' words would be needed; I'm not that kinky. Cassidy said we'd take our time with everything. She had a few toys, and we'd try them if I were willing, no pressure at all. We continued snacking and talking. The subject came up regarding Michael again. I guess he was the elephant in the room, and we'd talk about my situation regardless of whether we wanted to or not. I told her I didn't want to hurt him, but I needed sex, and he didn't satisfy that need. I felt it was more of an intimacy issue rather than anything else.

We talked about different scenarios with me telling and keeping my little affair a secret. I didn't want to go back to only masturbating while watching porn or lusting after other women. I had a taste of forbidden fruit and liked what I'd tasted.

Cassidy picked my brain regarding my options and how I felt Michael would react. I wasn't sure about a few things since we never discussed sex. She thought maybe it was time we did.

I had to agree because I wanted and needed a change. I didn't want to hurt Michael.

We talked about her marriage to Jillian. She said they were completely open about everything, and they had no secrets. I was envious. Of course, they were close to twenty-something years younger than me, I guessed. Things had changed in the world of couples in many ways.

We finished eating, put the dishes away, then adjourned to the living room. We continued our talk about our relationships, more about our lives in general and various other subjects. I enjoyed talking with Cassidy. I'd never sat down with someone her age and talked. She was refreshing and quite intelligent. I guess it's expected when you have a master's degree in education.

Eventually, the conversation got back to sex. Cassidy offered to show me their toy collection so, back to the bedroom we went. In their massive walk-in closet amongst all the shoes, they had a couple of drawers neatly arranged with various toys. Cassidy opened the first to reveal different-sized dildos, vibrators, and massagers.

The second drawer had toys that could be worn, strap-ons, and strapless strap-ons, 'strappies' as she called them. I saw cuffs, fuzzy and bare metal, clips that were chained together, and some things I didn't want to ask about. She handled them, showing me how they would work if I decided I'd like to try them. I was amazed at the number of toys they owned. But then I realized they have a much more active and open sex life than I ever had.

Although most were pretty obvious, I looked, touched, and asked questions about some that I couldn't figure out. Cassidy even donned one of the strap-ons to show it off. The male part was a pretty decent size, but it was purple which made me giggle. Cassidy suggested I feel it while she wore it. I wasn't sure until she coaxed me by wiggling it and telling me I wanted to touch it. She was right, I was curious, so I reached out to touch it with a little apprehension. It was somewhat slick, smooth, and sort of bouncy. Not wholly realistic being purple, but close enough.

She commented it's much better than a guy because it doesn't deflate after ten seconds. I laughed, knowing full well that was true. She suggested I stroke it a bit and imagine it inside me. I blushed, telling her no. She egged me on wiggling it more, teasing me, then daring me. I was so embarrassed, but that looked so inviting. I hadn't had Michael in me in god knows how long.

She suggested we try it just to see if it was something I might want to do later. Nothing passionate right now. We could lube it up to see how it felt. I was still apprehensive, but Cassidy being Cassidy with her subtle suggestions, it was hard to say no.

She took my hand, leading me to her bed. Our robes hit the floor, and then I got into bed on my back, waiting for her. She pulled open a drawer in the nightstand, pulling out a little bottle of lube which she applied generously to the male part of the strappie. Climbing onto the bed, Cassidy looked odd, having that fake penis dangling from her. But it was sexy at the same time. She leaned in to kiss me to get my juices flowing, which worked rather quickly. I had been getting aroused thinking about her and the strappie from the moment she suggested it.

Cassidy kissed and licked her way down me, the penis bumping into my body from time to time as she moved further South. My anticipation was building as I spread my legs. She slipped between them, first to taste me making sure I was ready. When she was confident I was, she slowly eased herself into me.

I was used to the missionary position because that's pretty much all Michael knows how to do. This was the same only different, watching Cassidy's amazing breasts bounce and feeling the penis in me. I watched Cassidy's boobs as she started moving back and forth in me, and that got me going. I wrapped my legs around her to keep her in place, which helped her get into a rhythm. She grinned, asking me if I was enjoying the test ride. All I could say was 'yes, Cassidy' and grin. When she started to remove it, I protested. She giggled, telling me the test was over.

I told her no fucking way, surprised at my reaction. So, she continued fucking me like nobody's business. The girl had stamina, and I thoroughly enjoyed her toy in me. I don't know how long we fucked, but I was in heaven.

Cassidy kept thrusting as she leaned down, sucking on each of my nipples in turn. She'd pause now and then just as I started reaching another climax to extend my arousal. I lost count of how many times I was about to climax, only to be denied then brought back to the apex. I was in love with Cassidy's strappie and what she was doing to me.

When I was finally allowed to climax, it was the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. Beads of sweat accumulated on my forehead, I was out of breath, my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I felt amazing.

Cassidy slowly withdrew it and smiled at me. She was out of breath also from her wonderful efforts. I opened my arms wide for her, and she plopped down, strappie still attached next to me. I kissed and cuddled her, telling her how delicious it had felt. She giggled, calling me her good girl, then mentioned another place the 'purple wonder' could go if I felt up to it. I blushed crimson thinking of that place. I wasn't ready for that quite yet and let her know.

We snuggled for a bit, talking, then I fell asleep. When I woke, it was close to noon. Cassidy was doing laundry and straightening up the house in her panties.

Gretchen greeted me first, wagging her little behind. She was so cute. Then Cassidy greeted me, calling me sleepy head. I grinned, telling her it was because she'd worn me out. Cassidy smiled, letting me know she was happy to do it. I offered to help with whatever she was doing and was politely declined because I was her guest. We talked more about my situation and possible scenarios. There wasn't a perfect solution to what I was going through. I'd have to play it by ear and slowly pick Michael's brain about his thoughts regarding our sex life and marriage.

To change the subject, Cassidy suggested lunch. I was hungry, so we bounced ideas off each other and settled on Chinese. She ordered from a local place they frequented often and had it delivered. I was still in my robe when the doorbell rang. Since Cassidy was in the bathroom indisposed, I decided to pay for it. Closing my robe and tying the belt, I grabbed my clutch and wallet. I had a couple of twenties ready for the food and a tip.

I opened the door to pay, my jaw dropped. There stood Jillian with our order smiling at me.

She looked me up and down then asked, "Kathleen, did Cassidy order some for me too?"

12