The Auction Pt. 02

Story Info
Amelia had her fun. It's Luc's turn to command.
5.3k words
4.81
6.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Please read The Auction Part 1!

Siren

****

Amelia slowly rose to wakefulness. There was a slight chill to the air against her bare skin. Bare skin? Where were the blankets? Where was Luc? Maybe he's getting coffee, she mused. But why take the blankets? Sadist. To what degree she would likely soon find out. But for now, she let herself drift on the memory of their night so far.

The auction a success and she had won her prize. It was a quirk of fate that Luc lost his sports wager. The forfeit was that he place himself up for bid at the charity auction. In all honesty, Amelia had considered volunteering to be auctioned in the hope of being claimed by him. This outcome was so much better. She couldn't believe that he'd allowed her dominance, let alone participated in it so well. Amelia had to admit that administering the crop, even in that small capacity, was quite a thrill. Perhaps she could arrange another bet or scenario where she could take control again. She would dearly love to see his reaction to wax. However, she was well aware that the tables were turned and it was now her turn to be under his control. Finally.

Which begged the question: to linger in bed and find out how he would wake her up, or get up, clean up, and be such a Good Girl? Split the difference, she decided. If he was back, it was Good Girl time. If not, perhaps a seductive sprawl would be in order.

Amelia quickly showered and freshened up. Upon opening the bathroom door afterwards, unmistakable aroma of perfectly brewed coffee filled the air. Her breath caught at the sight of Luc; he was just so sexy with his hair still damp and his shirtsleeves rolled up. He was barefoot, paying her no attention as he laid out their coffee. She walked softly to him and once upon reaching the table, she sank gracefully to her knees, rather than taking a seat.

Luc straightened and stepped forward; his feet just shy of touching her knees. He smoothed his hand over her hair, tucking a lock behind her ear, before raising her chin to look up at him. It was a conscious effort for her not to nuzzle into his hand, into the placket of his jeans.

"Good, very good, Amelia. I see you are ready for the next stage of our time together tonight. We will debrief later, as we have a limited time here in this suite and I think we both need some time to gather our thoughts. You may be seated while we enjoy our coffee and establish some parameters."

"Yes Sir," Amelia replied with a smile as she rose. Before she could be seated, Luc pulled her close, kissing her with a sensual passion. His tongue stroking hers, delving deeply and drawing her tongue to play with his. Breaking the kiss with a nip to her lip, he gestured to her chair, smiling as she naturally crossed her legs. Luc's eyes sparked with heat and mischief.

"Ah, very ladylike, of course. However, from this point until we leave, the lady is left behind. You are my wanton little plaything. Now scoot to the edge of the chair, back straight, yes just so. Now spread those pretty legs nice and wide. I bet you are already wet and needy; proving my point."

Luc's words stoked fire straight through to her core. He was correct and the proof was in the pool threatening to form beneath her. Amelia kept her expression neutral, though her flushed cheeks and burning eyes betrayed her. Meeting his eyes, she took a sip of her coffee. Just as the cup was settled back on the table, his cool toes found her heat, causing her to gasp. As he expected, her pussy was already wet, open, and eager so his big toe landed firmly on her clitoris. He smirked, pressed, and watched her bite her lip. She had expected him to check his assumption, but not like this! Somehow, it was more shocking than anything else that she had been anticipating with him. And very erotic.

"Amelia, I have a number of ideas for our time together. I imagine we will not be able to explore all of them. I hope you agree that this is just the beginning for us," he paused, grinning at her smile and nod of agreement.

"We will dive deeper into limits and preferences later. I will run through some of the scenarios and possibilities for tonight's consent. Do you consent to the use of the following impact implements: flogger, cat o'nine, crop, paddle, belt, tawse, quirt, cane?"

"Sir, I consent to all at but two for tonight: the tawse, as I've not experienced it before, and would like more time. The cane is a...medium limit. I dislike it strongly enough that it is generally an item for true punishment. I would like a check-in first, if you feel I have misbehaved in such a way to warrant it," she replied.

"That is reasonable, I agree. I believe I know the answer to this question, but I have to ask. Do you consent to the use of the pinwheel, nipple and clitoral clamps, clothespins, candle wax?"

"Oh indeed. Yes Sir, I do."

"Do you consent to pleasure torture and denial? This can involve the use of vibrators, dildos, tongue, teeth, fingers..."

"Yes Sir," she purred.

Luc proceeded to gain her consent with regard to permissible names, bondage, and ascertained any physical areas that were off limits. Having done so, he deliberately pushed back from the table, and taking her hand, brought her to her feet. He pressed a kiss to her palm then her to the center of the room where she had bound him previously. As he moved her into position, Amelia's eyes fell to the table which held an impressive array of restraints, toys, and implements. With a smirk, Luc turned her so her back was to the table. After buckling the soft leather around her wrists, he trailed his hands up her arms and across her shoulders. They lingered at her neck, tracing a line where a collar could go. She was not his. Not yet. There would be no collar today.

Amelia drew a shuddering breath as his fingers traced her neck. She did not need the collar to know she was his, at least right here and now, in these moments. Having buckled the soft leather cuffs around her wrists, he clipped them to the overhead bar. Stepping close, as if to kiss her, he knelt instead. Her ankles were cuffed to a spreader bar. With her arms now winched above her head, Amelia's body was stretched to perfection. Rising behind her, Luc ran his palms lightly up her hips, along her ribs, and up her arms, murmuring in her ear, "And now it begins."

With that, his palms skimmed over her breasts, barely brushing her nipples before they turned, tracing their shape. He cupped them gently in his hands, testing their weight, before beginning to slowly squeeze. Tighter and tighter, building pressure. His finger and thumb began plucking her nipples, then pinching. Harder, testing her pain tolerance, his fingers were like vices. Amelia writhed in his arms, her breath rising in pitch nearly to a whine. The pain was exquisite, but close to her threshold. Just before she reached the point of calling a cautionary "yellow", Luc eased back to rolling, then plucking, with murmured praises in her ear. Releasing her breasts, he trailed his fingertips over her ribs, across the soft rounding of her belly, then out over her hips. Expertly alternating the pads of his fingers and the edges of his nails, closer and closer to her pulsing sex.

Lost to the sensations, Amelia had already slipped fully into submission. She was completely in his thrall; longing only for his touch where she needed him most, longing only to serve his pleasure. He moved in front of her, so close; his face beside hers, each taking in each other's scent. His breath tickled her neck and she could feel every millimeter of skin yearning for his lips. His fingers slipped to her legs, moving up, tracing right at the juncture of her thighs, skimming the seam of her lips. She was so very wet. Luc chuckled as his fingers brushed over the peeking tip of her swollen clitoris, causing Amelia to jolt and moan softly. Another gentle pass. Another bump of her hips. Suddenly, Luc's teeth closed on her shoulder and with a deft twist of his hand, two fingers plunged deep into her pussy, curling, pumping over that roughened spot, even while the heel of his hand expertly ground against her.

Luc purred encouragements into Amelia's ear. "That's it. Keep going. You are so hot, wet. Tight. Yeah, clamp down. Keep going."

Amelia knew she wasn't allowed to cum without permission, that was a given. And she knew he wouldn't be granting permission this early, but oh how he was stoking that fire. Fighting all the way, she felt it barreling up from her toes. Just when she was about to plead, he withdrew from her, stepping away. Were it not for the restraints, she would have collapsed. Unsurprisingly, the man was a master at edging. She bit her lip, breathing deeply to regain control.

He slowly surveyed his prey, before disappearing from her view. Amelia could feel the tension in the air, awaiting the next act.

Fuck.

His deep voice was suddenly rumbling in her ear, "You've not yet begun to pay for the first part of our time together. You didn't honestly think you would be allowed to cum yet, did you?"

Before she could reply, a stinging pop of leather struck on her right buttock. It was the unmistakable landing of the crop. Amelia gasped and shook her head 'No' as the next blow landed on her left cheek. A total of four fell upon her ass, decidedly harder than she had administered to him.

Amelia felt the tongue of leather trail up her back, then lift. A moment later she cried out as it landed on the side of her right breast, then her left. Circling her, he leaned down, kissed her softly while caressing and soothing her body. Her reverie was broken by the clinking of clamp chains. Before she could fully register his actions, the clovers were quickly clamped to her nipples. Meeting her eyes, he drew the chain up, stretching her nipples. The clamps tightened and each subtle tug sent shockwaves of pain through her body. Her pitiful mewls inflamed Luc's sadistic side.

A feral grin spread across Luc's face as he dropped the chain and pulled the crop from his pocket. She'd forgotten that he still had the crop until, with a flick of his wrist the leather met her slick pussy. Amelia yelped in surprise and at the sting, her hips curling back.

"Stand straight, present that pussy for me. You have four more coming," Luc sternly commanded.

With a whimper, Amelia straightened, thrusting her hips forward. It felt so deliciously obscene to do so. Luc wasted no time, leveling four firm slaps of the crop against her pussy. Each one made her cry out and her knees buckle. She closed her eyes briefly, opening them to the scent of leather and her arousal as he presented the crop for her to clean. Amelia obediently opened her mouth, taking the leather, cleaning it of her juices.

Once again moving out of her sight, Luc paused for a moment to watch her body sway to the rhythm of submission. That slight oscillation; her body seeking sensation, knowing it will come, but not knowing when or what the sensation will be. Smirking, he drew back his arm and gave her what she really wanted. The crop was a warm-up, but having watched her demo, he knew this would send her into the stratosphere. The leather moved through air was almost soundlessly until it met her pink flesh. A dozen strips of leather crashing against her soft round ass with that distinctive "thwack". Amelia threw her head back in an ecstatic gasp. Without pause, Luc launched immediately into the signature figure eight of a good flogging; the falls thudding across each cheek, then up to her shoulders, then down. She was lost to the rhythm of the thudding strikes on her body, yelping when one would instead curl around her breast sharply, jostling the clamps.

Luc was achingly hard at the sight of her under his power, but his beast needed those sharp cries. She was sinking too deep. Maintaining the swirl of the flogger, he brought the sharper sting of the cat o'nine into play. There was no pattern for when the cat would fall, and he pulsed within his jeans at every cry. Slowing to a stop, the room's silence was broken only by their deep breaths. Amelia kept her eyes closed, suspended in that moment. It was akin to weightlessness, but for the grounding pain of the clamps on her nipples and the throbbing of her marks.

The heat radiated from her body. Luc wasn't even touching her yet and he could feel its warmth against his hovering hand. Delicately kissing her shoulders, he softly caressed her bottom, before embracing her from behind. Amelia moaned; the roughness of the denim, the thickness of his hard cock behind the jeans, his cool hands, his soft kisses did nothing to abate the clamoring need between her thighs. His flogging was utter perfection.

"Still green, Little Cat?" Luc murmured against her ear.

"Yes, Sir." Amelia sighed.

His hands moved up to her breasts, gently cupping their weight. "I am going to remove the clamps on the count of three. One...two..."

Amelia screamed when the pressure was released and blood flowed back into those tender buds. Shushing her whimpers, he gently palmed her nipples, letting the diffused pressure help soothe the throbbing pain. Soon enough she calmed, and he began gently rolling...not quite pinching, but building the intensity anew. Every movement sent a line of fire directly to her pussy.

"You took my flogging beautifully, Amelia. Just as I knew you would. You do seem to be something of a pain slut. I believe I will test that further, in a bit, but I have something else in mind now."

Amelia shivered as the cool air met her heated flesh. Luc lowered her arms and quickly released her cuffs from the bar. He allowed her a few moments to shake them out and restore blood flow before gently pressing her shoulders forward so she was bent with her fingertips touching the floor. Luc let out an admiring growl at her beautiful ass and gleaming pussy on such perfect display. He dragged the nails of one hand down her back, smiling at her arch and growling purr. Reaching the supple mounds of her cheeks, he smiled even more broadly as the purr turned into a hiss.

She gasped a second later when the unexpectedly cool dollop of lubricant dripped between her cheeks. That could only mean one thing. Sure enough, a cool hardness pressed against her hidden ring, gently stretching, gently breaching, steadily inserting the plug until it was far enough in that her body took over and accepted it completely. Amelia moaned at the heavy fullness seated within her. Luc's fingers slid softly over her labia, pinching them closed, trapping her clitoral nerve endings and massaging them until she started to rock. Suddenly, he leaned forward, burying his teeth into her delectable ass. Amelia shrieked at the sharp pain on her abused bottom, knowing there would be a lasting mark to remind her of this night.

Luc was ready for the next stage in his plans. Leaving the cuffs on, he released her from the spreader bar and led her near the bed, commanding her to kneel. Once again sinking gracefully to her knees, Amelia could not hold back the small smile of anticipation. With a small smile of his own, Luc ran a hand through his hair before lowering it, hovering over the button of his jeans. Amelia's eyes were locked on his hand, eager to see and to taste. It was his turn to tease though, cupping his bulge and squeezing, slowly lowering the zipper, slipping his hand inside, letting the denim hang low on his hips.

Withdrawing his cock, the denim fell and he kicked it away. Amelia's grin was feral and hungry as her eyes devoured his gloriously nude body. Smirking, his strong hand wrapped around his cock. He let her watch one stroke, excruciatingly slow, then another. He stood just out of her reach, giving no permission to touch or taste. His other hand moved down, cupping his balls, palming them as he continued to stroke his cock, drawing pearly drops to the tip, to be smoothed away by his thumb. His breathing roughened, he deliberately let out a moan of pleasure, causing Amelia to whimper in frustration. How did he know this would be such torture for her? Amelia salivated.

Coaxing another precious drop to pearl at the tip of his cock, Luc slid a hand into her hair.

"Keep your mouth closed, Little Cat. No tasting, not even a lick until I say so."

With a moan, Amelia obeyed. Watching Luc step closer, cock in hand, drop suspended, finally closing her eyes as he carefully glossed her lips with his essence. She could feel it there. Slick and sticky and sweet. She opened her eyes, mouth trembling against the urge to lick and taste. Still he stroked. His hand in her hair shifted to a caress before gripping tightly.

"Good girl. For that you can have a reward. Open."

Amelia eagerly opened her mouth to his thick cock. Her tongue flicked against his frenulum as he slowly fed more of his length into her mouth. And more. Heavy on her tongue, pushing to the back of her mouth. Kneeling taller, shifting slightly in his hands to get a better angle; she desperately wanted him in her throat. He knew what she was after and wanted it too; so, he permitted her movement with a slight tightening of his grip in her hair. Her cheeks hollowed as he withdrew; her busy little tongue dancing and curling around him. Surging forward again, Luc pushed deeper, again nudging the constriction of her throat. With a slight gag and a moan, Amelia relaxed her jaw for him to push through. She loved this fullness. This demand. Her body fighting her desire to engulf and consume. A trickle of saliva escaped her lips as he filled her throat with his cock. Nose to belly, breath held, he rocked slightly until withdrawing again. Saliva streamed and kept the connection between hungry mouth and straining cock.

Leaning down, he took a deep passionate kiss, uncaring of the mess he was making of her. Her hips were moving; he knew she had to be dripping in her desire. But this was his moment. Rising up, both hands slid into her silky hair as he steadied her for the onslaught. Heavy lidded, gazing down, he watched his thick cock stretch her lips in a glistening glide in and out of her mouth. Down to the gagging point and back again, he started to take full control. He fucked her mouth, slowly at first and then with increasing pace. Her eyes tearing, moaning, her hands fluttering at her sides. Luc knew she wanted to touch, just as she knew it was not permitted. He was streaming precum, coating her tongue with every stroke. He let his orgasm build, noting her excitement ramping up as she sensed his climax approaching -- but no. This was an edge. She would not get the privilege of swallowing him tonight. Suddenly, he pulled away, gripping the base of his cock, holding back the orgasm.

"No! Please," Amelia cried out.

"No? You tell me no? The only thing saving your ass from the cane is the plea in your words. On the bed, face up, hips on the pillow. Arms and legs to the corners."

"Yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir," Amelia apologized as she swiftly complied with his command.

Once secured to the bed, Luc turned his attention to her glorious body spread before him. Beginning at her pale throat, he began with stroking his fingertips lightly over her skin. Her breath caught at the gentleness of the touch, coupled with the rough rasp, then caught again when his hand circled her throat. Not squeezing, just resting, but it was enough for her pulse to thunder and her eyes to widen. His callused hands continued their meandering path; stroking up and down her arms, over her ribs. Tracing circles around and around her breasts without touching her peaked nipples -- not yet. Over her ribs, finding the slightly ticklish spots to make her squirm, across her belly and lifting hips, continuing all the way to her toes. She was braille and his fingertips were reading every inch of her skin.

His path back up her body was via soft kisses, light licks, and tender bites. The swell of her inner thigh warranted particular attention. He took a deep breath, intoxicated by the scent of her gleaming arousal on her lips and the juncture of her thighs. A long, slow lick cleaned her left thigh of her arousal. Humming in pleasure, he licked her right thigh clean as well. Amelia held her breath, hoping his tongue would move a scant inch higher...but of course he didn't. She felt his smile as he turned his head and closed his teeth firmly on the meat of her thigh. Amelia pulled at the restraints; the sensation as he gripped her in his teeth was electric. The flittering thought crossed her mind that she had never been bitten this way, was scattered when he shifted, closing his teeth again, this time delicately clamping them around her labia. Her startled cry turned into a moan when his tongue teased the seam of her lips. He released her only to lap from bottom to top through her cleft with the broad flat of his tongue.

12