The Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia was not so far gone that she did not notice Luc settling comfortably between her thighs. There were two sides to Luc's sadism: the administering of pain, and the administering of pleasure. His tongue circled beneath her hood to swirl around her swollen clitoris, while his thumbs flicked her nipples at the same pace. Already she was arching and straining, wanting more. Always more. Suddenly, he pinched her nipples hard, rolling them, while sucking firmly on her clit. One second, two...five seconds of this pulsing suction and the first rolling waves of an orgasm were ready to break. She growled and fought against it, KNOWING he would not permit it, yet she wouldn't beg. Not yet.

Then, just before she broke, Luc pulled away, ending all stimulus but for a cool breath blowing against her sopping cunt. Panting, dewy with sweat, and trembling she closed her eyes to calm herself.

"I promised you that I would make you beg. Now open those beautiful eyes. I want to see them glowing with desperation."

With that, he reached over to a little jar of coconut oil he had secreted on the bed. Scooping some up, he began massaging her mons, slippery fingers gliding up and down her outer labia, compressing them together, massaging the broad and buried nerve endings. It was exquisite torture. His thumb and index finger closed around her swollen clit, stroking it before gliding back down again, below her pussy, over her perineum to her plugged bottom. She could feel her juices sluice down, adding her own lubrication to the toy. He tugged, added some more oil, tugged again as he bent to suckle her pearl. He was building her up again, fucking her with the plug, humming and sucking. Gasping, she bit back a moan, fighting the orgasm, until his teeth closed ever so carefully over her clit and he lashed it with his tongue.

"Fuck! Nooo! Oh please. Luc, Sir? Can I cum? Please let me cum!"

The plug stilled and settled deep and heavy within her again. He knelt up, softly skimming her inner thighs while she tugged at the restraints. "No."

He winked when she cursed softly. This time, Luc braced himself over her, one hand still toying with her pretty pussy while he kissed her. Deeply, sensually, he fed her the taste of herself from his tongue. His lips travelled down to her beautiful breasts. Circling one nipple, then the other. Scraping his teeth over one, sucking hard on the other. Alternating sensations between them, all the while massaging her pussy. He circled her clitoris with his fingertips, overloading her senses. Suddenly, Amelia gasped in surprise, her hips bucking hard. Somehow, he had found this perfect pulsing suction that sent a current directly from her nipples to her cunt. Her urgency skyrocketed faster than previously. Moaning deeply, expecting him to pull away any second, she felt herself teetering on the precipice. He wasn't stopping. She had seconds to decide between orgasming without permission or begging.

"Luc! Sir! Please, please may I cum? I can't hold it. Please may I cum for you?!" Amelia begged, holding her breath for his answer.

A muffled but intelligible, "Yes, cum Amelia," was all she needed. Keening, her body clenched while the pleasure rolled over her. He could feel her pulsing against the pads of his fingers, but he wasn't done yet. There would be no come down this time. Luc had decided to show her the agony of ongoing pleasure. He wanted to consume her lust, her cries, and all of that sweet honey. She would see her day of continuous edging another time.

He growled loudly, "You may cum at will until I give you permission to stop."

Shifting his hand, he plunged two fingers deep, turning them to the perfect position where each driving motion pressed the ridged spot within. Settling back between her thighs, he curled his other hand over her hip to press low on her belly, right at the neat triangle of soft hair. The plug in her ass, the pumping fingers, and the pressure on her belly caused her juices to begin to splash his palm. She was lost in the rhythm of her hips rocking in time, meeting his thrusts; her world centered on this driving force. Liquid heat surrounded her sensitive bud once again. Pulsing suction. Driving fingers. She was consumed by her need, desperately trying to grind up against his talented lips.

Her pussy clenched around his fingers as her back arched. Lifting his head to see her in full, glorious beauty, she cried out her orgasm. His fingers were relentless. He continued to pump them hard and fast, causing her to soak his hand, dampening the pillow and the sheets. Slowing slightly as she began to come down, he brought his thumb into play. Ecstasy rose again and again, crashing through her repeatedly. He was a virtuoso. His technique varied, his pace varied, but each time he maintained the right tempo to send her reeling. Amelia lost count of how many times she orgasmed across his tongue, his fingers, his palm, but she needed more. She needed him. She needed to feel his weight on her body and his thick length filling her.

Luc ached with his own deferred need. She was absolutely stunning, delicious, and clearly insatiable. He carefully removed the plug; he wanted her velvet clasp alone, no other stimulant. Swiftly he unfastened her ankles, shivering when the soft skin of her legs rose up and cradled his body between her soft thighs. Amelia rocked her hips, looking down to see his hand wrapped around his cock, guiding the head through her gleaming folds, bumping over her sensitized clit. She gasped each time; if he kept that up, she might cum again, just from the soft slick sensation. With a long stroke of his hand, he brought a drop of his essence to the head of his cock. Collecting it on his thumb, he raised his hand to his own lips, prompting the most pitiful whimper he'd ever heard.

"Poor thing. Ok, a little taste." He brought his thumb to her eager mouth, watching her pink tongue collect the precious fluid.

Smirking, his cock poised in the pooled heat of her entrance, he commanded, "Look at me Little Cat. Meet my eyes while I claim you and make you mine. I want to see your eyes change as I fuck you."

He felt the clench his words caused; a winking around the very tip of his cock. Her response had him throbbing in return.

"Yes Sir. Yes, Luc. Please fill me. Claim what's yours. I need to feel you stretch me. I need to feel you bottom out again and again. Please let me cream all over your cock. I want to feel you pulse, and throb, and jet so deep inside of me. Please, Luc. Please."

Her words turned to a deep moan as he began to move. It was a test of his control to go so slowly, but he wanted to memorize the feeling of each inch penetrating her. Every spasm and clench that pulled his cock deeper. He didn't think he could ever tire of seeing her eyes change as he moved, as the ridge passed over her G-spot, until finally, his balls nestled against her bottom.

They let the moment be, they both knew this was a connection deeper than physical. Soon, however, the need to move claimed him. He slowly pulled back, nearly withdrawing before sheathing himself completely in one swift thrust. Again. Slow. Hard. Driving the breath from her lungs. A third, this time with his hands caressing her legs, lifting them, cradling her back for the deepest penetration yet. Their groans, sighs and moans were a symphony.

Moving faster now, Luc leaned down, swallowing her whimpers and moans with his kisses. His tongue mimicked the dance of his body. Amelia tugged at her restraints, gasping. Her eyes were molten gold and pleading wordlessly. Buried to the hilt, he stretched and released her hands, drawing them down, clasping them. Her only restraint now was his body pinning her to the bed, holding her captive with his eyes and his thrusts. The need to fuck and be fucked overtook them both. Moving harder and faster, his thrusts became short; pulling back far enough to hit that special spot before driving deep, nudging her cervix. He could feel the tell-tale flutters of her internal muscles gripping him. "Luc!" she gasped.

"Go ahead, Amelia. I told you to cum at will. I want to feel you bathe me with your sweetness. Go on...yes, clench around me. Oh honey, that's it. I'm going to join you. Do you want me to fill you up?"

All she could do was nod, mouthing a soundless "please" as the orgasm crashed over her. She could feel it coursing through every nerve as she arched against him. Luc's rhythm faltered as her body gripped him, demanding his climax as well. With a groan, he relented, his body jerking with the strength of his pleasure jetting within her. Amelia's hips were still moving, meeting his. She wasn't done. She needed one more. He could feel the tremors within and kept fucking her, adding a thumb between them to circle her sensitive little bud. The final climax rippled sweetly through her; all tension released. Sated for now, they melted into one another. Kissing softly, smiling giddily, kissing some more, slow hands stroking.

Drawing up the sheet as the sweat cooled on their bodies, they spoke of days ahead. They knew this was no one-off. Each acknowledged to the other the intensity of their initial attractions. They were so full of the experiences, now was not the time to debrief. Instead, they made dinner plans, agreeing they wanted to do this right and take things slowly. It was the start of a beautiful partnership.

12