The Auction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian's upright fucking slumped as his mistress's legs wrapped around and they collapsed onto the bed. And then it was feral fucking, wild and busy.

Christian had fallen in love with this sophisticated, wild, horny lady who was at once both his Mistress and his mother, and he sought to fuck her as hard as he could. She too marvelled at how quickly she had come to love being fucked by this muscled jungle hunk, her beautiful boy Christian the jungle stud slave.

Toni orgasmed several times from her son's efforts, each time was better than the last. In reward she scratched and bit and called him sexy names while behaving like a total whore.

Finally, Christian knew he was coming and told her. He wanted to know where she wanted it and he was thrilled when Toni pulled off him and positioned herself, pulling his prick so that it pointed at her chin, neck and upper chest.

"Okay wild boy," she told him in a husky voice, "Give your mummy a pearl necklace!"

And he did, spewing cum onto her chin and neck and watching it spray across her skin, much to his delight. "Oooooohhhhhh! Fuck mum! Fuck! Fuck! Oh God yeah, fuck!"

They collapsed next to each other and Toni wiped the cum off her neck with her fingers, sucking the goo off, before offering Christian a taste of his own cum, which to her surprise he had no qualms in tasting.

"Well?" Toni asked him as they lay there, "How does your old mistress measure up then slave?"

Christian looked at her, in the low light, and all Toni could see in his eyes was love for his mother. "If I were to die this night Mistress, I would be the happiest slave that ever lived."

He took her hand and kissed it softly. Toni laughed.

"You're so like your father." Anything else his mother was going to say was stilled as Christian kissed the back of Toni's hand, then her wrists, up her arms and the point of her shoulder. For a moment he paused inhaling her scent -- Anais Anais -- hard to get these days (Chris knew this because he was the one who bought it for her each year), but by now the perfume was blended with his mother's own scent and the smell of sex.

It was a heady scent, intoxicating. It said everything - experience, maturity and sexy as fuck. Christian continued kissing along Toni's collar bone, to her graceful neck.

"Mmmmmmmmmmh!" His mistress/mother's moan was cat like as she writhed beneath his muscular frame. His lips moved down from her throat seeking out her full breasts. And here the handsome jungle boy slave paused, cupping her breasts and using his thumbs to tease her hard nipples, before dipping his head to suckle them -- once again -- drawing a long hiss of pleasure from Toni.

Her arms wrapped around his lithe torso, revelling in the feel of his muscular form, and she snaked her leg up from between his and used her lower leg to caress Christian's cock back to life. It felt good against her skin, solid, warm, and thick if a little sticky from her goo filled pussy. Toni unwrapped her son's torso and delved down between them, seeking the thick hot cock.

She pushed up and pressed Christian over to his back.

AH! It was revealed, to her and she pounced. Snake-quick, she curled around her son and brought him to her mouth.

Christian arched upwards, allowing Tony to suck him deep into her throat first time.

"Fuck! Ohhhh! Yeah!" The words erupted from Christian's throat.

Toni gobbled her son, it wasn't a loving, gentle blow job, but a throat stabbing, gak-gak-gak mouth fuck. All the time Toni controlled it, using her hands to position her son's jungle boy meat, wanking him, fondling his balls and above all locking her lips around the head to suck-suck-suck as she drew it in and out.

The jungle boy's arms, at first flailing out to the side, eventually reached down and Christian's fingers twined in his mother's hair, his hips responded in time with her motions and it was not long before they could both feel the cum boiling up from his ball. Christian sprayed his cum all over Toni's mouth and lower face, to her squealed delight.

"Oh! My handsome man!" She cooed teasing the cum from her cheek into her mouth. Christian flopped down next to her on the bed, and Toni was again delighted when her son licked some of his own cum off her finger.

"Hold me!" She commanded. His muscular arms wrapped her as she spooned back into him.

They lay like this for a while, enjoying the feel of each other's body -- he exploring the lithe, supple form that had given birth to him, and her not quite believing that she had. He was so large, well-shaped and put together and if her experiences tonight were any sign, he was a good considerate lover.

Toni had played the field as a girl and was widely experienced before she met and settled with Paul. She did not -- she decided early on -- go for the 'bad boy'. After a couple of early experiences, she avoided them, and went instead for men who attracted her through their personality, or a sense of humour, or their brains. She realised she was spoiled by Paul who was liberally endowed with both physique, brains and a sharp sense of humour, and a libido that could take a serious pounding and still come back for more. He was a considerate lover, and when she did go outside the marriage bed, as she frequently did, anyone who did not match her firm criteria found that they did not receive a second invitation. Frantic, passionate and rough tumbling in bed were okay, but selfish behaviour and lack of consideration for a partner were things she frowned on and because of her lead, it was now a standard the women of the club imposed. Even the submissive types they knew realised that there was a give and take to sex and demanded it even when being humiliated or spanked.

Occasionally during a 'free-for-all' at the Club, one of them might sneak up on her, but Toni's standing in their group of sexual partners was such that they moderated any demanding behaviour. Now, she smiled to herself, her beautiful boy was showing the same signs of consideration she enjoyed with her husband. Toni wondered how Antonia was enjoying her time with Paul, surprising herself with the thought.

Christian must have noticed something as he asked if his mum was ok, saying it quietly into her now tousled hair. And Toni wondered why Tonia had come to mind just them, a vision flashed through her mind of her husband and daughter entwined in the warm, dimly-lit, front sitting-room. She half-turned to her slave son, and answered his question with a kiss, "Yes. I am."

Once again, now that she was facing Christian, admiring the remnants of his summer tan, his smooth skin and well-shaped muscles, her fingers danced lightly across his skin. And Toni could feel the need stirring inside her, so gently she pushed her son back on the bed and climbed on top of his hips.

The jungle boy slave's cock was ready as she pressed it against the outside of her pussy. Grinding it against her pubis. She could feel the need as a damp heat in her cunt.

"Mmmmmm fuck, I love a young jungle stud," Toni murmured aloud, "So strong, so beautiful and so vigorous. I should get my husband to buy some more slaves like this one, so I can have a different one every night."

Resting her long fingered hand on Christian's chest, Toni leaned forwards and lifted her hips. Her son's cock slid deep inside her. Toni sank down, facing her slave with a groan of satisfaction.

At first as Christian's willing cock slid back and to inside her, Toni took it slowly, easy, languid and gracefully sensual in her movements. Her son looked up at her, enjoying this aspect of his mother, his owner for the night. Her breasts rose and fell in front of him, as he watched her, so it only seemed natural to reach out and fondle them. Her nipples were stiff and stuck out between his fingers, Christian tugged and teased at them, drawing moans of pleasure from his mother. As her hips moved on his, he went with her rhythm, lifting, lowering, pushing matching her moves. As his mother leaned forwards, taking her weight on her hands Christian flexed his stomach to support her.

"Harder!" Toni breathed out, "My nipples -- harder!"

Christian tugged and mauled them harder.

"Oh yes! My beautiful mummy-fucker slave-boy. Mummy loves that!" Toni groaned the words out as she started to pick up the tempo of her rocking and rolling motion.

Soon she was dancing a frantic fuck on Christian's hard cock, and he was equally animated, as he thrust up inside her.

It couldn't last much longer.

They couldn't last much longer.

It didn't last much longer.

Christian grabbed his mother's hips and pulled her tightly to him, thrusting hard inside her. Toni brought her hand to her clitoris and used it to trigger her own climax as she came very soon after him.

Toni collapsed back on the bed, spent, at the end the smaller orgasms had, combined with the rubbing of her clitoris to spark lights in her head as she came as hard as she ever had.

Semi aware she could feel Christian move on the bed, but she did not see him rise and go into his parent's en suite bathroom. Soon, however, she felt the soft damp flannel cleaning around her pussy. Christian alternated the warm damp cloth with kisses as he cleaned the surrounding skin, wiping away a lot of the goo and mess, but leaving that still inside her.

Placing himself between his mother's long legs, the jungle boy lowered his face and began to lick at the jism he had deposited inside Toni.

"Aahhhh!! Oh Chris! Christian! Oh fuck!" Toni writhed under Christian's sensual attack. "You lovely, lovely boy! Yes! There, right there!"

Deeper and deeper, Christian's tongue probed between Toni's labia, ignoring her clit for a moment, he scooped globs of his own cum from his mother's pussy, cleaning his spend from inside her. Her head still spinning from her last major orgasm Toni draped her hands on Chris's head and feebly pressed him to her. As he pressed deeper and deeper his mother slowly gathered herself together, but not before her hips had started without her to respond to her son's attention.

Almost as if in a dream, the jungle slave's mistress moaned her appreciation, "Oh yes! Fuck! Yes! God Yes! Yes! Ooohhhhhhhh! Fuck!"

It was a rambling litany of passion, that rose again to a yelped cum. Soon after that Toni's hands started to gently press Christian's away.

"Enough Mistress?"

"Enough!" She told him groggily, eyes half closed and a half smile across her lips. It was true, the virile young slave had brought her, licked her and fucked her to a stand-still. "Come to mummy!" Toni opened her arms in welcome.

Christian placed the damp cloth on the bedside table and pulling the cover up climbed in with his mother. Toni snuggled up to her son, revelling in her freshly fucked feeling, and tucked herself in his strong arms. Soon Christian looked down at her gently snoring away.

At that moment inside he felt such a great love for his mother her almost wished he could sleep here every night, but he knew that this was a one-off. Well, he hoped, it might be an occasional thing, he thought, but he knew he was no competitor for his mother, not while his dad was about.

He found it curious -- dealing with his mum, how he usually saw her, woman of the house, the cook, the manager of the home, in her role as his and Tonia's mother. And this elegant, fierce, sexy beast, with her hard nipples, and jingly-jangly bracelets and nudity.

He yawned. Time enough to think about this tomorrow, he told himself, before sliding down in the bed and dropping off himself.

They woke each other several times during the night, and either fucked or sucked or just fondled, until at about six o'clock they both woke and showered together. Toni decided that she had worked her slave enough over the course of the night, so she left Christian and went and got them both some breakfast. Lazing around afterwards, Toni commanded her slave to paint her toe-nails, as Christian hunched over, with his mother's foot resting in his lap, they talked, lying in the wreck of his mother's bed with her, and Toni gently playing with his cock, with her other foot.


The conversation rambled, about college -- Christian thought he might go in the next academic year. The Club -- both Christian and Antonia would be eligible to be member, and while Chris thought Tonia might enjoy it, he thought he probably wouldn't use his membership -- after all he never lacked for companionship. Carly -- Toni was curious at how deep that might go, it was nearly serious, the jungle slave told her, but he wasn't sure it would survive either of them going off to college.

Christian had not long finished Toni's toes and had removed the little pieces of paper Just as his mother was about to broach the topic of what they had done, when Antonia knocked on the door and invited them to a naked lunch.

12