The Auction Pt. 04 - Amalia and More

Story Info
Expanding my horizons.
6k words
4.74
6k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

We woke Sunday morning around ten. Cassidy had gotten up earlier to feed and let Gretchen out to potty, then came back to bed. We spent our morning reliving the night before talking about what we'd done, Amalia, and my thoughts on the whole weekend.

I made sure they knew I was delighted with everything. I would find a way to get Michael on my side no matter how long it took. I still wanted to spend time with Jill and Cassidy. They were fun to be within many ways.

As far as Amalia, I would text her later that day to see if we could meet for coffee or lunch. She'd made quite an impression on me, and I wanted to know more about her.

When we'd finished talking, we slipped into the shower. It was cozy with the three of us, but we each managed to have an orgasm and get clean before leaving it.

It was a bit tricky, but Jill and Cas had done it before with other house guests. It started as innocent soaping of each other's backs. Then we all turned to do each other's fronts. Jill got me going first by pinching my nipples as she soaped my breasts. I watched as her eyes lit up while she pinched and tugged at my weakness.

Cassidy added to it by playing with my ass and reaching under me to finger my pussy as she knelt behind me. Jill leaned in to kiss me as she continued twisting and tweaking my nipples. My hands were busy doing the same to her nipples which got a 'good girl'.

Cassidy turned me around, so Jill did the nipple thing while reaching around me, pressing her nipples into my back. Cassidy spread my legs, licking up my thighs, ending up with her face buried between my legs while Jill held on to me. Jill nuzzled my neck, licked it, kissed it all while sweet Cassidy tongued me to a beautiful orgasm.

When they'd finished with me, I dropped to reciprocate on Cassidy. Jill joined in, fingering Cassidy's bud as I devoured her. I was enjoying eating pussy, something I had never contemplated before and now couldn't live without.

Then it was Jill's turn to be the focus. She stepped up to me, knowing I loved that bare pussy. I took my time with her, swirling my tongue inside her, pressing as best I could. I'd slowly lick from bottom to top and back again while Cassidy and Jill kissed.

Jill kept telling me what a good girl I was and what a good pussy eater I'd become. I smiled and continued as I fingered myself into another frenzy. She was right; I loved eating pussy especially bare naked ones.

I was beginning to get cold with the warm water off, so I focused on her clit. Inserting a finger, I curled it inside her as my tongue covered her labia from top to bottom.

Cassidy encouraged me with sweet words as she held her wife, kissing and groping her. Jill was in heaven. Her hands pressed me deeper into her as she trembled, cumming on my face. I stayed put, lapping her up until Cassidy turned the water back on.

We repeated our washing while talking about my next visit with them. I wasn't sure when that would happen, but I assured them I'd be back. I wanted to get to know Amalia. She was weaving in and out of my mind despite having two beautiful nude women before me.

We dressed and ate breakfast, taking our time on a lazy Sunday morning. I wasn't anxious to get home, knowing what was waiting for me there. I had some ideas about how I was going to go forward with my new desires. Parts of my plans I could easily accomplish, while others would take time and careful preparation.

I packed my overnight bag after breakfast. We hugged each other goodbye before getting into Jill's Mercedes to take me home. The drive back wasn't as fun as the drive to their house. I loved Butterfly and hoped I'd find another excuse to stay with them sooner rather than later.

They didn't get out when they dropped me off. The security cameras would have seen me kiss them each goodbye. I waved as they drove off, a small tear falling down my cheek. At that moment, I received a text from Amalia, hoping I had a good night's sleep. I waited until I got into the house before texting her back that I did and to thank her for the dances.

I plopped down on the sofa as we continued texting back and forth. We eventually set a coffee date for Wednesday, one of her non-school days. We hung up, and I noted it on my phone's calendar. My heart was racing as I thought about her once more. Half my age, what the hell was I doing?

I rummaged around in the kitchen for something to eat. I thought about what to do for dinner, and the Chinese take-out place came to mind. I called Michael and asked when he'd be home. He said it would be around dinner time, so I suggested Chinese, to which he agreed.

I began thinking of all the changes I wanted to make in my life. I really should eat better, get in shape, and get out more and socialize. One of the things I could do was to join a gym. I used to do aerobics way back when. I thought a few personal trainer sessions and maybe a nutritionist would help get me on track. Hopefully, they were one in the same person.

I started searching the internet for someone local. Then it dawned on me that Amalia might know somebody. I shelved the search and made a note to ask her when we met for coffee.

Michael arrived home around six, and I'd called the restaurant around five so that their delivery would be close to Michael's return home. I wasn't far off. He arrived, showered, and was ready for dinner when the food arrived about six-thirty.

We ate, as usual, talking about mundane things until I asked him how the conference went. Usually, I don't ask about work, but as per my plan, I wanted to know more about what was going on and be more involved with Michael's work life.

Michael smiled as he told me how things went. I asked questions and was curious about what he was telling me. Then he asked how the opera was with Cassidy.

I smiled, "It was a great performance. I cried as usual, and meeting the actors was quite a thrill. Next time I see an opera or any play, I'll get backstage passes. We did have a little too much champagne, so I stayed over at Cassidy and Jill's till this afternoon."

He replied, "I'm glad you got to go. Oh? What is their place like? I've heard they have a great view of the Sound."

He didn't bat an eye when he found out I stayed with two lesbians over the weekend. He either trusts me or doesn't care.

I replied, "They do, not that I don't like our house. Speaking of which, I'm debating on joining a gym for a bit and maybe taking cooking lessons so we can eat better. If I stick with it may be turning the spare bedroom into a home gym. We could both use it."

He thought for a moment, "That's sounds good. I know I don't eat as well as I should. Oh, I've got a doctor's appointment next week. I had some pains at the conference and want to check them out. I'm due for my annual check-up anyway."

That was pretty much our talk for the evening. We put the dishes from dinner away, and both lounged on the sofa to watch a little television before going to bed.

Monday morning, we were back in our rut with him off to work and me checking my calendar and debating on volunteering more time at the shelter.

I texted Jill and Cassidy, thanking them for such a wonderful weekend. I didn't get anything back until that evening because they both were working. That got me thinking more about all the spare time I have. I never really thought about it before, but I have a lot of time to do something more than volunteer.

Wednesday couldn't get here fast enough. I spent most of Tuesday at the animal shelter playing with the dogs and entertaining the cats. I found time with them helped me think about what I had done and what I was about to do. They didn't care. They wanted attention which reminded me of how I felt in my marriage. Perhaps that's what I was feeling and not a midlife crisis. I was starving for affection, and Cassidy came along at precisely the right time to fill that void.

Wednesday morning found me in the little boutique coffee shop waiting for Amalia, watching everyone go about their business. I wondered if their lives were as complicated as mine seemed to be at the moment or if they were happy and carefree. I did get smiles from a couple of men and women as I nursed my chai tea.

When I was about halfway through it, Amalia walked in the door. She paused for a moment looking for me. I waved, and Amalia smiled, moving towards me as graceful as Saturday night. My heart started pounding as she approached. It was a lovely morning, and she was dressed casually in slacks and a knit top that offered a glimpse of her breasts. As usual, I was dressed more conservatively in a pants suit.

She sat down opposite me and immediately took my hand in hers, "Hello."

I smiled, "Hi. I'm glad you made it."

She let go of my hand, "I'm glad you texted me. I guess I should get something to drink. Be right back."

I watched her walk away, marveling at her lithe body. She stood in line for a few moments turning her head to look at me and smile. When she did, I got goosebumps. Her dimples were too cute for words.

When she returned, we continued, "I hate being in a food place and not ordering anything. So, did you enjoy Saturday night?"

My smile was evidence enough, "Yes, I did. You aren't like the others that stopped by the table. They all looked hungry if you know what I mean."

She laughed, "I do. I wanted to make a friend; first, I'm not one to rush into things. It's hard to get to know someone when you're on the prowl. I've never gone home with anyone when I've been there."

That was the beginning of a two-hour conversation over coffee. We finally left when one of the baristas kept giving us a look that we'd been there too long. So, we walked to a park close by to continue talking. We enjoyed talking to each other. Cassidy is sweet, but Amalia is exceptional. I asked about personal training and nutrition, she knew a couple of people, and she'd be happy to help me.

Her flirting was subtle. She'd smile, compliment me, touch my hand, stroke my arm, and look into my eyes. She could tell I was smitten. After about three hours of talking, we had to say goodbye. She had an appointment at the clinic she interned. So, we walked back to our cars.

It was there she finally made her move as we were making plans for our next rendezvous. We were facing each other when she took my hands in hers, pulling me closer. She looked directly into my eyes, tilted her head to give me the softest, sweetest kiss I'd ever felt. We stood kissing like that for quite some time until she knew she had me.

I was breathless, which made her smile. We decided to meet at the gym she uses off-campus, she knew one of the trainers there, and she'd make an appointment for me and let me know. I thanked her as my heart fluttered.

When she left, I stood and watched as she walked away. She turned back after a few steps to smile at me. My vagina was on fire and in a very good way as I walked back to my car.

I went straight home, slipped into the shower, and fingered myself to a familiar climax, starring Amalia.

A few days later, I met Amalia at the gym. I'd called and talked to her friend Cynthia, who was the trainer.

I told her of my goals so she could start working on a plan for me. When I arrived, they were both waiting, dressed in workout clothes and both looking delicious. Cynthia was in her thirties, if I had to guess. Fit, tall, and married, I assumed from the ring on her finger and pictures of her family on her office walls. I introduced myself, hugged them both then was shown the changing room.

When I returned to Cynthia's tiny office, I was ready for my initial workout. Cynthia and I talked more about my goals as she pointed out the different areas of the gym. She measured me for a baseline to track my progress, and then we hit the gym floor to try a few machines, free weights, and some cardio devices. Based on our initial conversation, Cynthia laid out a plan for me to follow over the next three weeks. She'd alter the program slightly to fit my endurance, monitor my progress, and work with me fine-tuning my form and be there to answer questions.

My time with Cynthia was easy, and we only did light weights to get my form down and set my limits. After my time with her, Amalia and I worked out together for about an hour. She helped me refine my routine with more ' hands-on' than Cynthia had. Amalia would caress me to position my arms or straighten my back. I loved how she touched me, which seemed a lot more personal than Cynthia's touch. My heart was racing from both the workout and Amalia's touches.

When we finished, I went back to Cynthia's office to thank her. I stood in the doorway, all sweaty as she looked me up and down, smiling.

"Looks like Amalia was a bit rougher on you than I was."

I giggled, "Yes, a bit more intense, and I liked it. I think I have it all down now. I'll see you next session, and thank you, Cynthia."

She had a wicked grin when she replied, "Okay. I'm looking forward to it, Kath. We're going to get you to your goals, don't worry."

"I'm not, it takes time, and they are reachable. Thanks again. I'll see you later."

"I'm looking forward to it, Kath."

With that, I left to join Amalia in the dressing room. She had already undressed and was sitting waiting for me dressed only in a towel.

Instead of a shower, she suggested we hit the sauna first. I had never been in a sauna before, so I agreed and began undressing. She stood then leaned back against a locker, watching as I undressed. It was a bit unnerving having her watch me. But, on the other hand, it was flattering because she was smiling and showing off those dimples.

I locked my locker, wrapped my towel around me then followed Amalia to the sauna. She ushered me in, cranking the time up to twenty minutes as we entered. I could feel the heat immediately as I looked around, debating where to sit.

I took a seat in the middle of one of the lower wooden benches. Amalia closed the door and turned to me. She had two bottles of water, handing me one as she sat next to me. Amalia took a long sip from her bottle then loosened the white terry cloth towel from around her body. I looked up as she smiled back. I sat my water off to the side, then eased my towel off. I stood, rearranging it to sit on. I sat back down, gazing at Amalia's body in the dimly lit room.

She has an incredibly lithe body, much different than Jill and Cassidy. I also noticed a lack of hair between her legs, which made my heart skip a beat.

Sweat began to bead on my forehead and other places, and I could feel the humidity in my lungs as we sat in silence. Amalia started talking about the workout as she slipped closer to me. Raising one hand, she brushed my face with the back of her index finger. I looked into her eyes as she bent her head to kiss me.

We made out sitting there sweating for a bit, hands exploring. When her fingers brushed my nipple, I gasped. When she began rolling them, I nearly died.

Amalia broke our kiss as she continued her playing with my nipple.

"You like that, baby?" she whispered.

I nodded, closing my eyes, "MmmHmm."

"You like being called 'baby' too?"

I opened my eyes, "I do. It's a bit strange coming from someone less than half my age."

Her voice was soft and sultry, "But you do like it, don't you, baby."

I was squirming, "Yes, Amalia, I do. Very much so."

"Good girl."

She leaned in once more, and our kissing began to get a bit more passionate. That's when Amalia took charge. It was subtle, and I didn't complain at all. I followed her instructions as she spread her legs and told me her kitty was aching for my tongue.

I slipped off the bench onto my knees on the floor between her legs. My hands began massaging this beautiful young woman's thighs as I lowered my head. She moved forward, granting me complete access to her pussy. I took my time, kissing and practically worshiping her bare vagina. She lay back against the upper bench, one hand in my hair stroking me gently as my tongue entered her folds.

Her voice was soothing as she whispered, "So nice, I knew you were a good girl. That's it, kiss her, babydoll. Lick my sweet kitty."

As she spoke to me, I was trembling, Jill and Cas started me down this path with their praise, but Amalia seemed to know so much more. I happily licked, sucked, fingered, and did whatever Amalia said while she told me how good I was. Her voice, along with her touch, took me to the edge. When she told me to finger myself as I licked her sweet kitty, I was hers.

The sweat continued to drip off our bodies as the steam in the sauna surrounded us. It mingled with her juices as I licked and kissed where Amalia directed. I sucked her breasts and bit her nipples, but I mainly was between her legs with my tongue satisfying her. I was focusing on her clit when suddenly, her body stiffened. She stretched her legs out, pressing my face to her with one free hand.

I heard a little yip sound over and over as I continued probing with my tongue two fingers in her bud as she lay slightly sideways with one leg over my shoulder.

She shuddered as I finished licking her clean, swallowing every delicious drop of hunny and sweat. I'd lost track of time between her legs, and I'd been going at it for a good fifteen minutes when the sauna's timer went off.

We reluctantly untangled, both slowly getting up, sorry we didn't have more time. We embraced, kissing, her hands on my ass, and me in heaven.

She smiled, wiping the sweat from my brow, "We'll have to do this again and other fun things, babydoll."

I grinned, "Yes, we should, thank you."

We left the sauna, both spent. Back to our lockers, then the shower. We didn't talk much during our shower because there were others nearby. We did, however, make a date for another workout.

I had scheduled my workouts with Cynthia in advance, and they were primarily early mornings or mid-morning, so I could have the remainder of the day to run errands or volunteer at the animal shelter.

The first couple of weeks, I had trouble getting into the routine. My muscles were sore, and I was cranky. Michael even noticed I wasn't myself, but I stuck with it, and it got easier. I felt more energetic during the day, I lost five pounds, and the camaraderie with Cynthia was good for my self-esteem.

Amalia and I met at the gym a couple of times. Unfortunately, the sauna was occupied each time, and we didn't get to play around. The third time was indeed a charm.

The door to the sauna does not lock, so if you're doing something you don't want anyone to see, you're taking your chances. I hadn't realized that the first time we played there, and thinking about it added a bit to the naughtiness of the whole thing.

Amalia and I had an excellent workout, I hadn't seen her for a couple of weeks due to her class schedule and work, so I was glad to see her. I'd finished my one on one workouts with Cynthia and was on my own enjoying my gym time, and having Amalia join me brightened my day.

We'd finished a lengthy workout, maybe ninety minutes of machines, free weights, and cardio. We were talking about the sauna and how good it would feel while we were on the ellipticals. It was innocent talk because others could hear us as they passed by. But we both knew it would be more than that once we finished.

We completed our thirty-minute cardio, grabbed our things, and headed off to 'get steamy'. There wasn't anyone in the changing room, so we headed to the sauna playing around en route, grabbing each other's asses, giggling, and stealing kisses, along with a grope or two.

It didn't take long once we were in the sauna to get worked up. Amalia was as glad to see me naked as I was her. I noticed she'd gotten her nipples pierced and asked about it. She said it was something she'd thought about for a while and finally had it done. Then she asked how I liked it. I laughed, telling her they looked very sexy, but it wasn't my thing.

O2
O2
560 Followers
12