The Auction Pt. 04 - Amalia and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned, "It's fine. It's not for everyone. Michael would wonder why and that's not good, right baby?"

I nodded, then we started making out, sweaty wet kisses, tongues playing, hands roaming, when suddenly we heard a cough through the steam.

We were both startled, breaking our kiss, turning to see a young woman standing watching us. We'd both noticed her earlier during our workouts and made subtle comments about her. She was Asian, long jet black hair tied in a ponytail, maybe five feet tall. We both guessed she was in high school, and she looked so young.

There she was, standing watching us, her towel in her hand looking like she wished she were someplace else. Amalia and I both apologized. Then Amalia explained we hadn't seen each other in a while and were catching up.

The girl giggled, replying it was okay. She hadn't meant to disturb us and said that she would leave if we wanted to be alone. Again, Amalia took the lead, telling her it was okay she was welcome to stay.

She was as embarrassed as I was and once more said she'd leave so we could be alone. That's when Amalia got up and went over to her to reassure her it was fine. I didn't hear everything they said, but the girl took a seat between us after a few moments of persuasion by Amalia.

We introduced ourselves. Her name was Janice. She was a senior in high school, ran track, and worked out here on her days off from school.

We sat getting to know each other, sweating and sipping water. I asked about a tattoo Janice had just above her left breast. It didn't look like anything I'd seen before. It looked like a mountain peak at one end and the other, an ocean wave. She turned to me, her finger tracing the line as she spoke.

She said, "It symbolizes my happy places, the mountains, and the ocean. That's why it's over my heart. Do you like it?"

I was licking my lips as she traced the line with her fingertip. I was picturing my lips over her smallish breasts, nursing to my heart's content.

I smiled, "I love it! Very imaginative. Amalia just got her nipples pierced."

Janice's eyes lit up when I mentioned Amalia's piercing, "Whoa, that's so cool! I've debated it, one thing at a time."

She turned to look at Amalia as she traced the line once more.

Amalia smiled at me, "You have? I've wanted a tattoo also. I just don't know where or what."

They started talking about tattoos and piercings, leaving me to watch in silence. I didn't mind, they were both gorgeous, and my imagination ran wild with images of Janice, Amalia, me in various combinations.

I returned to reality when I saw Janice hesitantly touch Amalia's dumbbell on her left nipple. She seemed fascinated by it, much to the delight of Amalia. I, too, enjoyed watching her gently feel my lover's areola, nipple, and the metal dumbbell.

Then Janice quickly yanked her hand back, obviously embarrassed.

"Did they hurt much?" Janice asked.

Amalia replied, "Probably as much as your tattoo, I guess. But they are fine now. It's okay if you touch, I don't mind. Kath, want to touch them?"

"Sure," I smiled, reaching in front of Janice, my hand on her back to steady myself, "I'd love to."

My breast gently bumped Janice's as I leaned over to touch Amalia. I softly massaged Janice with my right hand as my breast moved against hers. Reaching out with my left hand, I touched Amalia's dumbbell. My face was very close to Janice's. I circled Amalia's areola a few times, then whispered how sexy it felt. I turned my head slightly to ask Janice if she thought it felt sexy.

Her eyes were wide, my face close to hers when she whispered back, "Yes, ma'am."

I shuddered, having this young sexy girl call me ma'am.

I suggested we both touch Amalia at the same time. Janice hesitated slightly, then, with a bit of encouragement from Amalia, Janice reached over to feel where I was touching. Our fingers played with Amalia's nipple, each slowly circling.

I whispered to Janice how sexy it felt. All she could do was nod and mutter, "Yes, ma'am."

Amalia had turned to allow easier access to her breasts. As Janice and I toyed with Amalia, Amalia touched and toyed with Janice's. I noticed Janice close her eyes and softly moan. Then suddenly, she got up and excused herself, leaving us alone wondering.

We both sighed, then talked about what had just happened. Amalia congratulated me for picking up the signs and acting in our little seduction. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be.

It was getting near our time limit in the sauna, so we made plans to meet the following week. We both needed some intimate time together.

I thought about calling Cassidy and Jill to see what they were doing. I was going through withdrawal since going close to the edge with Amalia and Janice. Jill and Cassidy were heading out of town and wanted to get together when they got back.

My Monday gym time was pretty routine, and I checked in with Cynthia, who wanted me the shake things up a bit because I'd reached a plateau in my weight loss. While I was trying my new exercises, I happened to see Janice across the gym floor. I finished what I was doing then went over to talk to her. When she looked up at me, she apologized for leaving so abruptly. I also apologized, telling her we went a bit too far and had assumed some things.

She went on to say that she had a strange feeling inside and didn't know what to do, so she left. I felt like a pervert. I didn't tell her that, but I had that feeling. If she were upset about it all, she would have told the gym owners and gotten Amalia and me kicked out.

I mentioned I'd recently had similar feelings and that things worked out. I apologized once again and left Janice to finish her workout.

I wasn't as worried now that she'd tell someone, and my new world would collapse around me. I didn't want to be outed ever. I went back to the changing room and decided I needed some alone time in the sauna to think.

I undressed, grabbed a towel and some water, then cranked the timer up to twenty minutes and went in to melt. I'd been in there maybe five minutes when the door opened, and a voice called out 'hello?'.

I answered back that I was in there. Then I recognized Janice.

"I can leave if you want, Janice."

The door closed, and through the steam, I could still see her.

She hesitated then walked over, "No, you don't have to leave. Can we talk?"

I looked up at her, my vagina tingling as I took in that exquisite young body.

I humbly replied, "Yes, of course. Please sit."

I moved over, so she had plenty of room. I didn't know what she wanted to talk about, but many things rushed through my head, none of which were good.

She cleared her throat, "I didn't want to say much out on the floor because others might hear. But, touching Amalia's nipple, her name is Amalia, right? Well, it aroused me. I'd never done that before, I liked it, and I kinda freaked out."

I felt relieved, I was expecting the worst, and now it made sense.

I smiled, "Janice, I'm new to liking girls, myself. I know it's a strange feeling. I couldn't believe I enjoyed it as much as I did. I completely understand, and it's fine. I was afraid you were upset, and we'd get kicked out of the gym."

Her eyes lit up, "Oh my god, no! If it were a man, hell yes. But, it was different with you two. I mean, I wanted to touch. Amalia has a way about her, and it felt so natural. I didn't know it would have that effect on me, that's all."

I smiled, "Thank you, I'll let Amalia know things are fine. We were both worried."

I settled back against the upper bench, relieved that we weren't going to be tattled on. I closed my eyes just as Janice started talking to me again.

Her voice was hesitant, "Umm, Kath? What was it like? I mean that feeling you had. If you don't want to talk about it, I understand."

She scooted closer, turning to me so that I could see both breasts and that cute tattoo. In the dim light of the sauna, I could see her nipples were stiff. I bit my lower lip as I started to tell my story.

I kept it very brief and left out quite a few details. I told Janice I'd had a yearning, the cause of which I didn't know. I mentioned I met a woman who was attracted to me, and we became friends and, over time, quasi-lovers. Through her, I met Amalia.

She sat there, taking it all in.

She sighed, "I've never dated at all. My parents are very conservative and strict. I kissed a couple of boys, but I felt nothing. A couple of girls on the track team have flirted with me, which made me tingle. My parents would disown me if I acted on it."

I opened my arms to hug her. "Aww, poor baby. If I can be of any help, feel free to ask. We are both going through some growing pains, you might say."

She smiled then moved to hug me. God, she felt amazing in my arms, our breasts together. I massaged her sweaty back as we held each other. When we parted, she looked embarrassed.

She looked at me and shyly asked, "Kath, can I kiss you? Just to see what it's like?"

I smiled, "Of course, Janice. I'd like that."

We moved back closer together, hands to our sides. Janice leaned over, and we kissed briefly. After, she sat back, contemplating.

I asked, "Was that okay?"

She blushed, "Yes, ma'am. That was sweet, thank you. You didn't rush to slip your tongue down my throat as the boys did."

I smiled, "I'm glad you liked it. I did too. No, kissing should be sweet, although it can get very passionate at times."

"Can we do it again?"

My smile grew more prominent, "Of course, whatever you like."

We kissed again. This time we kept it going for a while. Janice was sweet and an excellent kisser for not having much experience. She took my breath away.

We parted lips, both breathing heavily. All she had to say was 'wow'.

I giggled, "Yes, wow. You're adorable, Janice. I liked that."

I could feel my stiff nipples, and I could see hers.

She sighed, "You're an excellent kisser, Kath. Thank you."

I laughed, "I've had a little more practice, sweetheart. Anytime you want to try it again, let me know. There are also more ways to feel good other than kissing."

She blushed, "Yea, I kinda figured that. I'm tingling all over, and we only kissed."

"I know, I feel the same way. It's amazing, isn't it."

She smiled, "Yes, ma'am, it is."

I pressed my luck, "Would you like to kiss again? Maybe a bit longer?"

She blushed, "If you don't mind, Yes, please."

I grinned, "I don't mind at all. I like kissing you."

Our lips met again. This time my hands were on Janice's thighs, softly massaging them. Then I got bold, placing one hand on her breast, cupping it, and then toying with her nipple. Her breathing became rapid, her tongue shot into my mouth, and I could hear her moaning as I played with it.

We stayed like that until the timer went off. We broke our kiss, and I could tell Janice was in that lovely semi-dream state.

I kissed her cheek, tilting her face to mine. "I should get out of here, sweetie. Twenty minutes is my limit in here."

She sighed, "Can we talk again. I like talking with you, and I like kissing you."

I smiled, "I'd love that. I like kissing you too, you are very good, sweetie. But, I don't want you to get in trouble with your parents. We can trade numbers after I shower if you want."

She grinned. Her voice was very upbeat, "That would be cool, thank you."

I left her alone in the sauna, my heart was racing, and once more, my vagina was tingling. It was all I could do not to masturbate while showering. When I got out, Janice was waiting to exchange numbers.

I gave her my phone, asking her to enter herself as a contact. She quickly entered her number as I dried off and started to get dressed. We talked briefly, then she went off to shower, and I headed home. I texted Amalia to let her know Janice, and I spoke and not worry about telling management about what had happened in the sauna.

Later that day, I got a text from Janice thanking me for being so nice. I texted back, letting her know if she wanted to talk again, I would enjoy that. I also told her I didn't want her to get in trouble with her parents, and it was her choice.

I received three tiny hearts and two lip emojis, plus a thank you.

Right after that, I masturbated, thinking of Janice and her sweet tiny boobs.

12