The Auction Pt. 05

Story Info
Kath deals with a crisis.
7.1k words
4.6
4.8k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
561 Followers

Flirting and kissing Janice was quite a thrill for me. So far in my sexual adventure, I've mainly been the giver, not the receiver. It was a nice change to be the knowledgeable one.

I decided to stay married to Michael and do as I pleased sexually. If he found out, so be it. Financially, I'd be alright, I had money of my own, so I wasn't worried about that.

Now my main focus was getting Janice alone someplace so we could explore together. I didn't want to get Amalia involved with her. I knew if Amalia were there, she would take charge, and I wanted to take my time with Janice to help her explore her feelings and thoughts.

I wanted to talk with Janice to ensure she knew her attraction to girls was normal. I'm late to the ballgame, but I've discovered a new me, thanks to Cassidy. I've learned more about what I like and dislike through each liaison. It's empowering and eye-opening for me.

After our initial chat, Janice and I started texting. I'd meet her at the gym, where we'd get together in the sauna and talk. I wished we could meet someplace normal, but we both had our secrets to guard.

The sauna was safe and private, not that we engaged in lewd behavior while there. But we did do some kissing and touching, but other than that, we mainly talked. There was always the possibility we'd be caught, so we kept things platonic for the most part.

Amalia was a different story. She didn't care about getting caught and loved the thrill that some woman might walk in on us. I wasn't ready for that; I had my secret to keep.

I'd gotten to know some other ladies at the gym during my workouts. Having one walk in on us doing 'things' scared the daylights out of me. Besides, we'd get kicked out if we did something they thought was disgusting.

The last straw with Amalia was when she put a homemade 'out of order sign on the door. I'd ended my workout and waited for her after entering the sauna. She surprised me when she showed me her strapless strappy to use on me. We'd been making out for a few minutes when she revealed it rolled up in her towel. I was shocked and delighted at the same time.

My eyes widened when I saw it, "Amalia, here? Now?"

She grinned, "Yes, baby. I want to take you right now."

I was worried, "What if someone walks in on us?"

She cooed as she placed it inside her, "I put a sign on the door. Nobody will bother us, lover. Now get on all fours. We don't have much time."

I was hesitant but did as instructed. The benches were barely large enough, so I rested my head on my towel on the second level while my knees were on the first. It was slightly awkward, but Amalia had access to my pussy, which she wanted.

I recalled using it on Cas the weekend I spent with her and Jill. It was my first time, but I remember going slow and building up the intensity. Amalia was like a horse leaving the starting gate. She was pounding me with all she had, and it wasn't exactly a lot of fun.

I took it like a big girl, and although I reached my orgasm, as did Amalia, it wasn't what I expected. We'd barely finished when someone opened the door. We got a suspicious look from her, so I decided to try and avoid Amalia after that.

I'm not into risky behavior. I like having my little secret and will protect this new part of my life as much as possible. I felt that the public display with Amalia would only increase over time. I enjoyed her company when she was sweet and loving. I felt she wanted more control over me, and I'm not into that.

I decided to talk with Jillian and Cassidy about my situation with Amalia. I hadn't heard from them since they were vacationing. I enjoyed being around them, even if we weren't having sex. They were so happy together and so vibrant. I texted Cas to see what they were up to, not expecting a reply immediately due to her working.

I got a call from her that evening. We talked for over an hour, catching up on our lives. I finally got around to explaining my situation with Amalia. I didn't mention Janice, my little secret, because I didn't know Cassidy's thoughts regarding much younger girls. She suggested I come over and have dinner one night to brainstorm with Jill.

My situation with Amalia had been on my mind constantly. I didn't want to upset Amalia and deal with a jilted lover. However, I was afraid of the path she was leading me down and didn't want to continue. The thought of seeing my first two lovers again was the yin to Amalia's yang. The possibility of us playing after dinner gave me a lovely tingle.

When I got off the phone, I told Michael that Jill and Cas had invited me for dinner. He didn't have a problem or ask any questions. I wondered if Michael had figured things out, didn't care, was clueless, and didn't suspect. He's an intelligent man, so once more, my mind wandered down the path of guilty feelings. It was supposed to be an innocent dinner, just talking and enjoying their company.

Cas called me back a couple of days later. We set a date for Friday evening the following week, I asked if I could bring anything, and the answer was dessert. We both laughed when Cassidy suggested that, remembering our weekend together. I gave it some thought and took a Chocolate Cream pie, hoping they would like it. I'm not a big dessert person, so it was a gamble.

When I arrived at their house, I knocked, holding dessert in my hands, when Jillian opened the door. She ushered me in, noticing my gift. She took it from me and then hugged me with one arm. Then she looked into my eyes and kissed me full on the lips.

Smiling, she whispered, "We've missed you, Kath."

I smiled, "Thank you, Jill. I've missed you both also."

As I followed her, I heard faint voices in the kitchen. I wondered who Cassidy was talking with. She sounded much younger than any of us. When I entered, Cassidy was talking to a gorgeous young Asian woman who looked somewhat familiar.

Cassidy turned to introduce us, "Takeko, you remember Kath, don't you?"

My jaw dropped. Takeko? Butterfly? From the opera? I didn't recognize her without her make-up.

She smiled, "Yes, Miss Kath, how are you?"

I stammered, "Butterfly, I mean Takeko, so nice to see you again."

She smiled, walking over to hug me, followed by Cassidy.

I was shocked as Jillian set the dessert down and then waited to hand me a glass of wine.

All I could say was, "How?"

They all laughed, then Cassidy explained, "Remember when we met Takeko, I was taking selfies, and you went to get me a glass of water? Well, I showed Takeko a picture of Jill, and she sighed. So, I asked a couple of questions and sent a picture of Takeko to Jill, and viola! Here we all are."

I almost purred, thinking how yummy it would be to be in bed with all three beautiful women. We talked for a bit, then adjourned to the living room to sit and talk while sipping wine and waiting for our dinner, which was simmering on the stove. Cassidy had gone to Pike's place and purchased the ingredients for Cioppino. It smelled fantastic, simmering away as we sat, getting to know Takeko. It mainly became Takeko and I talking to each other while Jill and Cas watched.

I loved talking with Takeko. She'd led a fascinating life. Her beauty and grace enthralled me.

We'd gone through a bottle of wine when Cassidy got up to check on dinner leaving Jill and me alone with Takeko. I could see Takeko was enamored with Jillian despite the two of us monopolizing the conversation. Physically, they were complete opposites, making them both more attractive. When Cassidy returned, she announced that all we were waiting on was the Sourdough bread.

The aromas of the baking bread and the Cioppino were euphoric. Takeko, Jillian, and I set the table, placing silverware, bowls, a ladle, napkins, and another bottle of wine as we counted the last few minutes waiting for the bread.

When it was ready, we gathered around the table, taking turns dishing the Cioppino into our bowls and slicing bread. Then we sat down to eat, enjoying Cassidy's handiwork.

Our dinner was constantly interrupted by conversation on opera, divas, Pike's Place, and Seattle. We laughed, ate, and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company. When we finished, it was a group effort to wash dishes, put things away, and clean up. I felt very comfortable around Jill and Cas. I thought Takeko fit right in with the three of us. She was charming, slightly reserved, and altogether gorgeous. We also made a few jokes and comments, some a bit risque, which added to the room's ambiance. It was as if we'd all been friends for a long time. A feeling I'd come to know during my times with both Cas and Jill.

With the dinner things put away, we relaxed until Jill asked if we were ready for dessert. Luckily, everyone liked Chocolate cream pie, so back to the kitchen, we went to have a slice.

That's when the night got a bit erotic. We'd all been eating and talking when Takeko left some chocolate on her lips, so Jill walked up to her and kissed it off. I swear Takeko blushed redder than I ever did with Jill and Cas. Cas and I watched as Jill set her plate down and then swept Takeko into her arms, kissing her deeply. Cas then slipped in next to me. She turned me to mimic Jill. The four of us kissed, standing in the kitchen for a long time. Not something I had planned, but I enjoyed it regardless.

I heard Takeko moaning while Cas and I made out. Jill was almost a foot taller than the girl. As I mentioned, contrasts can be very sexy, and they were just that. After making out and whispering for a few moments, Jill led Takeko to her bedroom. Takeko looked a little embarrassed being led away. Cas and I nodded, smiling as she hurried by, holding Jill's hand.

Cassidy led me to the living room when they were out of sight. We sat on the sofa and made out again. Kissing and caressing each other, whispering how much we'd missed being together. We could hear Takeko moaning as Jill did her thing with the younger woman.

We could hear a 'yes, ma'am, or please' between moans from Takeko. We paused to smile, knowing Jill was enjoying her new lover. That's when Cas invited me to stay the night. She was letting Jill have Takeko to herself for the time being, but there was always room for one more. Maybe like me, they would share her with her permission over the remainder of the weekend.

I declined, but in my mind, I pictured a weekend of lust and sex like the one I had with Jill and Cas. Something about Takeko aroused me, I couldn't narrow it down to one thing, but I would have loved to have been in Jill's place. I would have loved to stay the night, if not the weekend.

I sighed and then changed the subject to Amalia, which was disappointing to Cas. She pouted because she wanted more. But she understood why I couldn't stay.

She advised me to be honest with the girl. It probably wasn't the first time something like that had occurred, and she'd probably been dumped before because of it. I thought about it, and I hoped she was right. Discussing it with Amalia might be difficult, but it was the best way to clear the air about how I felt.

I nodded in agreement, still hearing Takeko and Jill going at it. Cas noticed my squirming as I listened. She slipped closer to me, her hand resting on my thigh. There was a familiar devious look on her face, which heightened my heart rate. When she leaned in to kiss me, her hand cupped my breast. Her thumb soon found my erect nipple, circling and pressing against it. I moaned softly as we kissed. Then suddenly, Cas broke our kiss to focus on my nipple. She stared into my eyes as I swooned from her touch. Her look told me I wasn't getting out of there without someone having an orgasm. I decided we both should as she pinched my aroused nipple as best she could through my top.

I surrendered to our mutual lust while Cas unbuttoned my top, knowing I would do as she asked. Not that I minded, it had been some time since we'd been together, and I missed her. She reminded me about our first night together, how much she missed me, and how sweet I was. She also added Jillian into the mix, telling me how much Jillian also missed our playtime. I sighed, recalling how much I learned and enjoyed that weekend.

I helped Cassidy undress me as best I could, not wanting to seem too anxious. It wasn't long before my top was off, my bra lying at the end of the sofa. My breasts were exposed for Cas to play with. She smiled as she leaned in to work her magic on my nipples. Her kissing, licking, suckling, biting, and teasing sent tiny electric shocks to my pussy.

My moans became louder as Cassidy toyed with me. I no longer heard sweet Takeko due to my purring and cooing. I was lost in arousal.

When Cassidy said, "You're such a good girl, aren't you."

All I could do was nod and whisper, "Yes, I am Cassidy."

She grinned, "And all good girls like to lick pussy, don't they, sweetness."

I nodded again, "This good girl loves licking pussy, Cas."

I slipped to my knees as Cassidy lifted her skirt, revealing her glistening pussy. Smiling, I licked my lips, hands on her thighs, and dove in. She tasted as good as ever. I'd missed this, purring as I tongued my first female lover into her climax. It didn't take long before Cassidy told me how good I was, her hands gently sifting through my hair as her juices covered my cheeks. I took my time savoring Cassidy's musk and flavor. I was addicted as I slowly brought Cassidy to her climax. She whispered she'd been anticipating this all evening. Coupled with the sounds from her bedroom, my tongue got her off sooner than I'd expected.

When she was satisfied, Cassidy leaned down to pull me up. We kissed for a very long time. Like magnets attracted to steel, her hands found my breasts once more. My nipples were on fire as she manipulated them again, making me squirm.

When she broke our kiss, her eyes lit up. She smiled, pressing a finger to my lips, quietly asking me to stay put. I could tell Cassidy had a surprise for me by how she was reacting. She hurried out of the room and down the hall to her bedroom. I heard 'hi, excuse me for a sec', then silence. When she returned, she was holding something behind her back.

I looked at her, wondering what was going on. My heart raced with anticipation, knowing it had to be something wickedly delicious.

Cassidy smiled, "Close your eyes, babydoll."

I did as requested, closing my eyes, still mystified.

Then I felt it, my right nipple, then the left. I winced as the nipple clamps took hold, pinching me with just enough pressure to arouse me.

Cassidy quickly removed them, "We need to find the right spot and make some adjustments, good girl."

I felt a rush when she removed them. Yes, they were put on hastily, but I had a feeling I'd enjoy them with Cas.

We varied the pinch and the placement until they felt just right. Then, Cassidy had me sit on the sofa and lift my skirt. She giggled when she saw the dark spot on my panties. I sat up without a word, letting her slip them over my ass and down my thighs to rest on the floor. Spreading my legs with both hands, Cas leaned in to begin devouring me. I sat back, head against the back of the sofa, while she used her tongue to arouse me further.

Her hands massaged my thighs as she drank my hunny. Intermittently she would use one hand to tug the chain resting against my skin that connected the two clamps. My head began spinning. Cassidy knew precisely what to do. The sensations of her tongue on my clit and the clamp's grip sent me into oblivion. She continued taking me to the edge and back as I told her how amazing it felt.

I almost lost consciousness as I entered a dream world, and it felt so amazing. When Cassidy finally allowed me to reach my climax and I was slowly coming down, I opened my eyes to see Jill and Takeko sitting on the opposite sofa watching.

Takeko was in a sarong while Jill was nude, Takeko clinging to Jill, still having that afterglow look on her face. I blushed crimson, and I'd never been watched like that. Jill and Cassidy watched during our weekend, but Takeko was almost a stranger to me. It felt different having an audience. Maybe that's what drove Amalia. It was something I'd have to think about before talking to her.

Cassidy smiled as she looked up at me, sitting back on her heels, her hands massaging my thighs as I focused on the room. When she sat up to remove each clamp, I felt a surge inside me as they were released.

Cassidy turned to Jill and Takeko, "I think we have a new fetish on our hands, or should I say on our nipples."

I blushed as we all laughed. It was too funny not to.

I was still grinning as I shook my head, "I think you might be right, Ms. Cassidy. You're so naughty, and you know I love it."

With arms outstretched, I welcomed her into them. We hugged and kissed, whispering thank yous to each other.

Noticing the time, I took a deep breath and then searched for my bra and blouse. I wanted to stay so badly, but it was getting late. I picked up my top and bra and then started to stand. Then I remembered I was also bare down below. Cassidy handed my stained panties to me, knowing that Michael might put two and two together if I came home without them.

I finished dressing, telling my hostesses I had a great evening and it was lovely to meet 'Butterfly'.

Takeko giggled, mentioning she plays many roles. I told her I figured she did and was probably outstanding in them all. That made her blush and gave me a tingle.

I hugged Cas, Jill, and Takeko goodbye. Both Jill and Cas asked me if I was sure I wanted to leave. I told them both I had to maintain my illusion. Takeko also suggested I stay, which made me tingle more than Jill and Cassidy's offer. Takeko reminded me of a mature Janice with who I was already captivated. The two of them would be a fantasy in future masturbation sessions.

On my way home, I pictured the four of us taking turns with each other, plus multiple combinations. I almost rear-ended a car as I was dreaming of it.

When I did arrive home, Michael was already in bed. I quietly undressed and then slipped in next to him.

He lay snoring away, sound asleep. I was still horny, imagining what might have happened if I'd stayed at Cassidy's house. I slid my hand down my tummy to rest between my legs. That lovely moistness enveloped my fingers as Michael continued in his slumber.

I started tracing his body with my fingernail as I continued playing with myself. He usually likes that and gets aroused when I do it. He stirred, so I pulled my hand back, waiting for him to say or do something. His snoring changed after he settled back down. So, I returned to touching him, hoping he'd wake up to realize I was extremely horny.

When he rolled over, he whispered, "How was dinner?"

We whispered back and forth as I described dinner, some of the conversation, and the diva from 'Butterfly' who was there. As we talked, I moaned a couple of times, my fingers continuing to pleasure myself. I returned to touching Michael as we lay in the darkness.

When he realized what I was doing, he asked, "Can you please stop that? I'm tired."

I whispered as I pulled my hand away from him, "Sure."

Our whispering faded away as he turned away from me.

I stopped long enough for him to fall back asleep, my fingers still in me, longing to bring myself to another climax.

When he was snoring again, I finished myself off and then lay thinking about my life. I almost started crying, wondering how Michael and I got this way. Maybe it was meant to be; we'd just grown older and apart like many other couples. Finally, I rolled over and fell asleep, wondering what I could do to reignite Michael's passion.

The following day things seemed to be back to normal. Michael was quiet, and we talked about the more mundane things in our lives. I texted Janice to say hello to see how she was. She texted back a couple of hours later, letting me know she was fine and wanted to talk when it was convenient.

O2
O2
561 Followers
12