The Auction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't given any more thought to Amalia. Frankly, I was a little scared about how she would react. She was so sweet, but I needed to figure out how to ease her out of my life.

I spent the rest of the weekend being domestic, grocery shopping, laundry, and thinking about making a weekly menu and getting serious about being a better me.

Monday seemed to come too soon despite the routine of the weekend. I went to the gym for my usual workout. I saw Cynthia, and we talked for a good half hour about meal preps and resources for that type of thing. I liked her as a mentor and a friend. She cared about my transformation in regards to being healthier and fitter. She didn't try to sell me personal trainer time or any supplements. I had thought about confiding in her but decided not to. I didn't want my secrets revealed to anyone, not now or in the future.

When I finally went out to the gym floor, Amalia was there working out. She saw me, smiled, and came over to talk. I'd rehearsed what I was going to say to her, but it all went out the window when we were face to face.

We made small talk while I started my routine. She corrected my posture several times, placing her hands on me and making me sigh. She noticed, whispering that we should head to the sauna when we finished. Naturally, I agreed, figuring that was the best place to talk to her about our relationship.

She left me to finish her workout while I concluded mine. We met in the locker room, undressed, grabbed towels and water bottles then entered the sauna. We set our things on the lower bench before slipping into each other's arms for a long slow, delicious kiss. My nipples tingled as she softly brushed mine during our embrace.

Despite my desire to do more, I broke our embrace, telling Amalia we needed to talk. She held my hands, looking into my eyes with a questioning look.

My hands slipped from hers as I sat down next to our things. Amalia sat next to me. Her look told me she was worried about what I would say.

I told her I was scared we'd get caught doing things like we had last time. I couldn't risk that, and if that's where we were going, I couldn't see her anymore.

She paused for a moment collecting her thoughts. Then she sweetly told me that was fine. We'd didn't have to do anything if I was uncomfortable. She only did that to 'expand my horizons, and if I didn't want that, she understood.

I told her it was mainly the sauna thing out in public. I didn't want to have sex in the sauna anymore. She sighed, asking if we were breaking up since we only got together in the sauna.

I started to cry, telling her I was sorry, but yes, I think it's best for me if we quit seeing each other. I liked her and everything about her except having to meet as we did. I also confessed that I wanted more than just a sexual relationship. We only seemed to have that in common. I wanted a friend I could go out with who was closer to my age.

She sighed, telling me that she understood. It wasn't the first time something like this had happened. I told Amalia I was sorry, and for me, it was one of the hardest things I'd ever done. She opened her arms to hug me. I smiled, thanking her for understanding before I hugged her back.

The door opened as we held each other, and in walked Cynthia, my trainer. She stopped when she saw us. We broke our embrace as she coughed, a cough you knew was just to break the awkwardness.

I was embarrassed as I mentioned to Cynthia we hadn't seen each other in ages. She smiled, dropping her towel to sit on the bench above us. She shrugged it off, letting us know she'd reset the timer, so we only had about ten minutes left.

Amalia thanked her as she got up to leave. We were cordial in our goodbyes, but I was hurting inside.

I leaned back against the upper bench with an exasperated sigh. Cynthia caught that, asking if everything was alright. I told her yes, I was just tired. She scooted closer, moving to the lower bench to talk to me. I looked at her, noticing her six-pack abs and small breasts for the first time. She had a pierced belly button that reflected the dim light in the steam-filled sauna.

I swallowed hard as I gazed at her exquisite body, yearning to lick those abs down to her tiny triangular patch of hair above her nether region. I'd noticed her fit body before, but she was clothed. I was seeing Cynthia nude, and it made me weak in the knees.

Cynthia mentioned she'd noticed me working out harder than usual some days, wondering if everything was alright because that wasn't in the plan we'd laid out together. I explained that I was feeling a bit stressed and that working a bit harder helped me get those things off my mind.

Cynthia nodded, placing her hand on my shoulder and gazing into my eyes. She was genuinely concerned by the look on her face. She told me she understood completely but not to overdo it too much.

Her tone changed when she mentioned that someone had caught two women in the sauna with a fake closed sign on the door a week ago. The two women were in a somewhat awkward position and looked very guilty. The woman reporting the incident had questioned the validity of the sign and opened the door to peek in. She went on to say that the descriptions closely resembled Amalia and me. It wasn't the first time someone had described a woman similar to Amalia. But, it was the first time someone who looked like me was with her.

Cynthia mentioned she hadn't talked to Amalia yet. Since we were both in here earlier hugging, she wanted to be sure that it would never happen again if it were me.

When I looked at her, I felt guilty. Cynthia told me she didn't want me banned from the club, so if it was me, it had to end. I nodded with a sigh of relief. Then I confessed it had been me and would never do it again. That's what Amalia and I had been discussing. I thanked her for looking out for me; it was part of the stress I was dealing with.

She placed her hand on my thigh, and her tone changed once more when she mentioned she understood completely. She'd gone through a similar form of stress and asked if I'd like to discuss it someplace else because she figured my time was just about up in the heat. I thanked her and said I'd like to talk with her in different surroundings. She smiled, asking me to call her later, and we'd set something up. Much to my surprise and delight, she gently kissed my cheek.

I shivered, then grabbed my things before leaving. I thanked Cynthia for the warning, and she smiled, telling me goodbye and that she was looking forward to our get-together.

I showered, dressed, then drove home. Janice had texted me while driving and distracted me for a second. I wondered why because she was supposed to be in school. I read her message after putting my gym clothes in the dirty laundry. She had some time and wondered if we could get together, but not at the gym. I messaged back. If she wanted, we could meet for lunch, my treat. She texted back a few happy emoji things asking where. I told her to pick the time and place, and I'd meet her: more happy emojis and the name of a food cart near her around noon.

I surprised her and myself, texting back happy emojis and kissing lips. I was in a new world with this girl, and I liked it.

Before going to lunch, I called Cynthia to set a date with her. She suggested her house so we could sit and talk without anyone around. Her husband would be working, and her kids would be in school. She said she'd text me her address since she had a client coming in. We said our goodbyes, and I got her text within the hour.

I met Janice at the food truck around noon. It specialized in Japanese fusion food, which was new to me. I got a cheese ramen while Janice ordered a curry. I sampled hers since she eats there often, and it was delicious. When we finished our lunch, we went for a walk. We stopped at a small park with an empty bench, sitting down to talk for a bit.

Janice didn't beat around the bush. She was tired of hiding her true self from her parents. She still hadn't 'gone all the way with a girl yet. However, she knew it was only a matter of time before she did. We held hands as we faced each other, talking. Janice looked like she was about to cry when I suggested she give it a little more time before coming out. She'd mentioned previously that her parents were paying for college. She thought she might have a scholarship or two, but nothing had panned out yet.

She knew going to college would be put on hold indefinitely if she came out because her parents were so conservative they would probably disown her. She was torn, unsure about her feelings, and didn't want to experiment with any girls she knew because it might get back to her parents. She confessed she was feeling depressed; her grades were taking a nosedive because she couldn't concentrate. I felt sorry for her, and I didn't know what I could do until Janice asked me if I'd take her girl cherry. She didn't exactly say that, but that was what she was suggesting when she asked me to help her decide if she were gay or not.

I had to think about it; my situation was similar in many ways. I had hoped I would be her first, and we could take our time exploring. But, the tingle that spread through my body felt warm and delicious. I had to maintain self-control since I was supposed to be the adult here. Inside I was giddy, wanting to take her home and devour her. Instead, I calmly asked her if she wanted to make love with me. Her face lit up, and her expression changed from depressed to embarrassed glee.

She nodded, whispering a cute 'yes', which made me tingle even more.

We were already holding hands as her fingers tightened around mine. I smiled, asking her when she was free for an entire day so we could take our time. I'd have to check to ensure Micheal would be at work with no chance of coming home early.

Janice mentioned a teacher in-service day the week after next. There was no school for the students, so she would be free to meet me wherever I wanted. I thought about getting a hotel room but wasn't sure what she thought. So, we talked about each location. She didn't want me to spend the money on a room. It would feel like being a prostitute or something. However, there wasn't the possibility of being interrupted by my husband or being seen by a nosy neighbor. I had some misgivings about both places. Having an affair was one thing; doing it at home was another. I held out for the hotel, a nice one. There were quite a few near Seatac, the airport serving Seattle. I told her I'd look at them and let her know. Her expression and mood changed for the better, which made me smile. I felt for her; being that young and questioning her sexuality had to be problematic. With closed-minded parents, it must be even worse.

We agreed to the 'date' with me texting her the details in the next couple of days. We hugged and then went our separate ways, looking forward to a day of exploration. I was wondering if she'd get cold feet. I put that thought away as I drove home to begin my research.

Looking at the various hotels around the airport, I picked and made reservations for one of the higher-end ones. They didn't have a specific check-in or check-out time due to flight arrivals, which made sense. It looked nice from the outside, and it wasn't cheap. I didn't want Janice's first experience to be anything close to being run-of-the-mill. We could order lunch and spend the entire day lounging and doing whatever she wanted.

I texted Janice with the location and told her I'd check in and text her the room number so we wouldn't be seen together. She sent back a few smile emojis, so I guess we had a date.

My get-together with Cynthia was next week. She had a day off, suggesting I come over after nine, and we could have coffee while we talked. I offered to bring pastries or whatever she wanted. She mentioned she didn't eat pastries and suggested I try a brownie she makes. I was a bit embarrassed since she was my trainer, and I wasn't supposed to eat the sugary stuff.

The days went by quickly. I was busy volunteering at the shelter, attending a couple of board meetings, and working out. Janice was getting anxious, texting me daily to say hello and tell me how nice it was to meet someone understanding.

My masturbation sessions were intense and varied sometimes; Janice, Takeko, and various couplings with Jillian and Cassidy. My imagination was overflowing, picturing all five of us together at Jill and Cas's house spending a long weekend naked and worn out.

Finally, my morning talk with Cynthia arrived. I dressed casually in shorts, a blouse, and running shoes. It was just coffee, after all.

I found her house easily, a nice place in the suburbs near the gym. I parked along the curb and walked up the driveway to her door. I noticed a couple of small bikes resting against the garage, then remembered the picture of her family in her office.

I was about to ring the bell when the front door opened, startling me. Cynthia stood there, a huge smile on her face. She was still in her morning clothes, fuzzy slippers, and a lovely kimono.

Cynthia beamed, "Hi, I saw I had someone at the door with our monitor. I'm sorry if I startled you. Come on in."

I giggled, my heart racing slightly from the scare, "Thanks, Cynthia. We were supposed to meet at nine, right?"

Cynthia replied, "Yes, just being a bit lazy. I hope you don't mind. I ran a couple of miles earlier."

"I don't mind, and I'm the same way around the house."

Her home was tastefully decorated; pictures of her family were abundant along the walls, trophies on the mantle from various sports, and a cat was sleeping on the sofa. It seemed like Cynthia had a perfect life. She escorted me to the kitchen, where she had coffee and a plate of brownies in the center of the kitchen table.

Inviting me to sit, Cynthia poured two cups of coffee, asking me how I took mine. I replied, "plain old black, " thanking her for the invite.

She joined me at the table, sitting at the end while I sat on one side.

Cupping her mug, she looked at me before sipping, "Help yourself to a brownie. Let me know what you think. Oh, Amalia is no longer a gym member. The owner caught her in the sauna with another woman. They were both banned."

I had started to reach for a brownie when Cynthia spoke. My jaw dropped as I sat there, knowing I could have been booted from the gym. Timing is everything, I guess.

Taking one brownie off the top, I bit into it as Cynthia watched over her coffee cup, sipping the hot brown liquid. It was good; I chewed slowly, smiling at her, nodding my approval. When I'd swallowed, I asked if I could get the recipe. Not that I bake much, but it was delicious.

We sipped and ate brownies for ten minutes until Cynthia dropped another bomb.

Her face showed no emotion when she asked, "How long have you been into women, Kath?"

I blushed scarlet, then answered her question, "Not that long. Maybe six months, why?"

She replied, "You're married, right? Does he know?"

Her questions continued, with me answering honestly. I told her the complete story from the auction and the weekend with Jillian and Cassidy. I left out names and details. I didn't mention Janice, preferring to keep her as my little secret. Cynthia confessed she'd been bisexual as far back as high school. Her husband knew and wasn't concerned about her running off with another woman. He sometimes shared a lover with her. But those times were fewer and farther between and never in front of the children.

I mentioned that Michael was completely unaware or didn't care what was happening. That fact was gnawing at me constantly, and I didn't know how to start the conversation to clear the air. Cynthia didn't have an answer for my situation. The only thing she could advise me on was to try and ease it into a conversation somehow, then continue talking about it.

We talked for at least two hours, learning more about each other. I liked Cynthia; she was honest, caring, and a joy to be around. Plus, she didn't try to get into my panties while talking. Oh, there was some flirting between us, but that morning was not the time to jump into the sack. That might come later as we became closer friends.

I didn't stay for lunch; we hugged goodbye and planned on having another coffee date soon. We'd see each other at the gym and remain cordial there. I trusted Cynthia to keep my secret; she was sweet and understanding.

If I were to tell anyone about Janice, Cynthia would undoubtedly be the one. I know Jillian and Cassidy would love her, but I think Cynthia would be a better match for my soon-to-be young lover.

It was mid-afternoon when I arrived home. I left my phone in my purse in the bedroom while I did laundry, got things together for dinner, then read the mail. It was around four when the doorbell rang. It wasn't a regular ring; pressing it once and waiting. It was a constant, urgent answer the door, damn-it ring.

It made me nervous, wondering who it could be and why they were so frantic. Cautiously, I peeked out the side window and saw Jillian standing there. She looked agitated as she kept leaning in and ringing the bell.

I went over and opened the door to find her sobbing.

Her voice was demanding, "Kath! Why don't you answer your phone? We've been trying to get you all afternoon. It's Michael. He's gone, sweetie."

I was confused as she swept past me, her hand clutching mine as she led me to the living room and sat me on the sofa.

I sat wondering what she meant, "Gone? What do you mean? He left town?"

She wiped tears as she explained what had occurred just after lunch.

"The partners had a simple lunch meeting. Michael was in good spirits but left early, mentioning he wasn't feeling well. He went back to his office and took a couple of calls. His assistant noticed his office door was closed but thought nothing of it. He was in there for about an hour when she tried passing another call to him. He didn't answer her intercom, so she went to see if he was still in his office."

Jillian continued, "She found him, sitting at his desk, staring into space. She checked his pulse, called nine-one-one, and started CPR, but it was too late."

She took a deep breath, holding my hands as she finished, "Gwen tried calling you, but your phone kept going to voice mail. So, I decided to come over to see if you were home. I'm so sorry, sweetie."

I didn't know what to think or what to do. I sat numb, as tears welled up in my eyes.

12