The Auction Pt. 06 - Janice & Marina

Story Info
The girls come to visit.
3.9k words
4.74
5k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

Michael's death took me completely by surprise. He kept putting off his doctor's exam, which might have discovered his heart problem. I mourned his loss by keeping to myself and being around a few close friends. That lasted close to six months. During that time, Jillian helped me get through all the legal paperwork. When the dust settled, I had sold the house and most of Michael's possessions.

I donated his clothes to a homeless shelter. The suits were greatly appreciated by the men going on job interviews. The house was too big for me, along with the memories of our time together. I missed him more than I thought I would with my recent changes.

I bought a Townhouse not too far from Jillian and Cassidy. Michael had made sure through his various investments that I would want for nothing. I already had enough of my own money, so I increased my charity work, volunteer time, and sponsoring various causes.

I continued working out, maybe a bit more intensely, trying to get my mind in a better place. It must have worked because I seemed to get more admiring looks from both men and women than I had before. Cynthia and I became closer, not sexually but as friends.

Janice was understanding about my reluctance to become intimate until my head cleared. She'd graduated high school and was attending community college to get her general education credits before choosing a four-year university for her degree. I sent her five hundred dollars as a graduation gift to an online account so her parents wouldn't know.

While at school, Janice met someone closer to her age. They weren't quite intimate yet, but Janice could feel the same connection with her new friend that she shared with me. Marina was the most adorable little redhead I think I'd ever seen. Janice sent me a selfie of the two smiling into Janice's cell phone. Marina had a nose ring which made her look a bit exotic, with long curly red hair, pale skin, and some adorable freckles. I assumed she had a delicious little body covered with more freckles. I couldn't tell from the selfie, and I didn't want to ask Janice to send me pictures of her. The two girls contrasted nicely, and my dirty mind couldn't help but picture them naked in all sorts of lovely positions.

Seeing that selfie is what rekindled my sexual urges once more. I'd been celibate for six months, not even masturbating. It didn't feel right, and I wasn't in the mood. I waited a couple of days before sending Janice a text inviting her and Marina over for dinner. That led to a few texts discussing what we'd have and convenient date for the three of us. I loved texting back and forth with Janice. She always included cute little emojis to go along with her words.

After several dinner suggestions, she invited Marina into our conversation. It felt awkward initially, but after a few texts, we conversed smoothly, joking and having a good time thinking of dinner and maybe a dessert. I learned a bit more about Marina and saw why Janice liked her.

We finally settled on Thai-style peanut chicken wraps. It was easy to make and sounded delicious. Janice loved that idea as long as they could bring dessert. I smiled when she suggested that, recalling my dinner date with Jillian and Cassidy earlier in the year.

I have to admit every time my phone would chime telling me I had a text; a delicious tingle would course through me.

We settled on a Saturday night for dinner. It was pretty warm for Seattle, so I dressed in black culottes and a beige short sleeve criss cross halter neck boho blouse. My nails were all nicely done in pearl gloss. It was simple, cool, and a little sexy. I wanted to impress but not go overboard for the girls.

About six-thirty, the doorbell rang. I checked myself in the mirror and then went to open the door. Much to my delight, the girls dressed casually and a tad sexy. Marina was in a dark green halter top in khaki shorts and sandals, exposing the piercing in her navel. Freckles randomly scattered her porcelain skin, her curly red hair tied back in a loose ponytail. No make-up, because she didn't need any, and her silver nose ring. When she looked at me, her smile made my heart race.

Janice was in a more hot pink halter with black shorts. Her hair was up in two little buns. I'd have sworn she was sixteen if I hadn't known she was nineteen. They grinned as I greeted them. Janice held out the mango sticky rice they brought for dessert.

My inside voice hoping they were dessert. We hugged after I closed the door behind them, welcoming each to my home. I don't wear shoes in the house, so I asked them to please go barefoot or wear the little slippers I'd placed at the front entry for guests. They giggled, taking off their shoes and joining me with bare feet.

I thought I felt hardened nipples pressed against my breasts as I gave each of them a hug. Janice and I lingered, embracing each other until Marina cleared her throat, bringing us back to reality. She felt so good in my arms, and it was hard to let go.

We all blushed and then made our way to the kitchen, the girls complimenting my taste in interior decorators. After I put the sticky rice in the fridge, I asked if they'd like anything to drink.

They looked at each other, giggling, then sheepishly asked for white wine. I giggled, reminding them they weren't of age yet and got the cutest pouts. My heart melted as I opened the fridge once more and pulled out an opened Chardonnay and a Riesling. They grinned as I sat the two bottles on the counter so I could get the glasses.

I poured half-glasses for the three of us. The thought of two slightly inebriated cuties crossed my mind, but I'd rather have them completely sober and wanting the same thing I wanted.

We stood in the kitchen talking until our glasses were empty, about half an hour. During that time, Janice and Marina hugged me again, telling me how sorry they were when they found out about Michael. I think the three of us were close to tears when I changed the subject to dinner, asking if they were hungry or wanted to sit in the living room to talk more. I mentioned the wraps would take about an hour to throw together.

They weren't that hungry, so we adjourned to the living room with the Riesling bottle to chat. Marina and I didn't know each other, so we took turns filling in the blanks that Janice had left unmentioned about our lives. I found Marina to be a very smart and funny girl. She and Janice had a lot in common, taking four classes together.

Time slipped by quickly, and the bottle was empty, so we returned to the kitchen to make dinner. The girls were great sous chefs helping me prepare our dinner. We abstained from drinking more wine while cooking and sipped sparkling water.

My kitchen isn't huge, so bumping into each other frequently happened. I think sometimes they did it on purpose to feel each other up and me. I didn't mind one bit. The giggling and apologies were fun to listen to.

When dinner was ready, Marina set the table on the balcony. It's not a great view, but the sun setting over the Olympic Peninsula across Puget Sound can sometimes be amazing. That night was one of them. There were just enough clouds to break up the skyline as the sun dipped below the mountains and cast myriad colors across the sky.

We ate, sipped the Chardonnay, laughed, and had a wonderful time. When dinner was over, the girls insisted on cleaning up. I didn't object as I watched them scurry about clearing the table, giggling and whispering together as they made trips to the kitchen and back.

When they finished, we sat to bask in the glow of the city lights. The Chardonnay was gone, and I felt sad that they would soon leave me. I enjoyed their visit, and I told them so.

That was when Janice looked over at Marina, asking her if she thought it was okay. I had no idea what they were talking about as Marina nodded her head, replying that it was most definitely okay.

They both looked at me, smiling. Janice took her time, looking for the right words.

Janice collected her thoughts, then looked over at me, "Kath, Marina, and I have been talking about this night since you first invited us over. She knows you and I have been somewhat intimate and understand how we feel about each other."

Marina interrupted, "Yes, I do, Kath, and I can see what Janise loves about you. I can feel it too."

Janice continued, "So, Marina and I have been a little more intimate than you and I, Kath. We've masturbated together but haven't gone any further."

I wondered what she was going to say, my heart racing and my pussy tingling in anticipation.

They looked at each other, then back at me.

In unison, they asked, "can we stay the night with you? We mean in the same bed."

I almost dropped my glass. I was shocked and thrilled at the same time.

I smiled, "I would love that, but don't you two have to be home tonight at some point?"

They laughed as Janice replied, "Marina's parents think she's staying at my house."

Marina added, "And Janice's parents think she is staying at my house. It's an old high school thing."

I laughed, "You two are so bad."

Marina grinned, "We're good girls, but we could be bad if you wanted us to."

We all laughed at that.

I cleared my throat, stood, and suggested we move to my bedroom. They both smiled as we went to the kitchen to put our wine glassed in the dishwasher. We were all bubbling with anticipation as I showed them my bedroom, next to the bathroom, where I got a pair of new toothbrushes. We brushed our teeth and then took turns getting ready for bed. I had no idea how we'd start this, but I knew it would be a fantastic finish to a great evening.

Marina asked if we could leave a light on so we wouldn't be fumbling around in the dark. I thought it was a great idea, wanting to watch my darlings together.

We sat on the edge of my king-sized bed with me between the girls. I confessed to them I wasn't sure how to begin. I then turned to Janice to softly kiss her lips. It wasn't a real passionate kiss, just one to start us off. I then turned to Marina and brushed her lips with mine. We continued going back and forth as our passions began to build.

Each kiss got long and wetter until I switched places with Marina so she could be the center of attention. Soon, Janice took her place; our kissing became hotter as hands began to roam.

I awkwardly removed Marina's top as she and Janice embraced for one long french kiss. During my turn to kiss Marina, Janice helped me remove my top, kissing each of my breasts before returning to my lips.

Next, instead of my lips, Marina focused on my breasts while Janice removed her top.

I closed my eyes, whispering, "Oh yes, sweet Marina. Tug them, bite them, sweetie."

Marina did as I asked and more. She cupped one while nursing on the other then switched. The girl loved breasts. Janice soon joined her nursing away on me. Gawd, they felt amazing, and I told them so. I would have loved for them to play with them longer, but we'd reached a point where laying down would be more fun. I suggested we move to the pillows and continue.

The brief pause allowed us to catch our collective breaths and marvel at each other's bodies. Janice had seen mine before, but my body was sculpted with my intense workouts and Cynthia's nutrition advice.

Marina threw the sheets back, then slipped in. The girls quickly latched onto my boobs with me in the middle again. I let them suckle and kiss each other over my chest for a bit more, then suggested they take turns to nurse each other.

With the girls occupied, I moved down a bit to un-hook each pair of shorts, then eased them off their legs.

My heart was racing non-stop as I noticed that musky aroma caused by our arousal. I smiled as I saw that Marina and Janice had tell-tale dark spots on their panties. I grinned, then removed my culottes, tossing them into the pile of clothes on the floor.

I returned to the action, watching the girls' legs entwined as they made out. Scooting up, I massaged their legs as they moaned in delight. Their smooth skin felt divine to touch as I softly stroked each leg, heightening my arousal. After a few more moments, they paused, heads turned, eyes focused on me. Both Marina and Janice smiled, their eyes focused on my breasts.

Janice spoke, "Get between us again, Kath. Please."

I moved towards them, "Just for a few. I want to gobble you both up. Both of you are the dessert I want.'

They giggled, then rolled slightly to allow me to slip between them. They started at my neck and lips, trading off nuzzling and kissing me. Each cupped one of my breasts, kneading, massaging, and pressing as they purred. I thought I was in heaven until Marina slipped to suckle and nurse. She recalled how much I liked my nipples played with. My sweet little redhead tugged with her teeth, pinched, and through;y mauled that nipple.

I was squirming with delight, calling her cute names and telling her how good it felt. Janice got the hint and duplicated Marina's actions. That's when I knew I was in heaven. The girls couldn't get enough of my boobs. They focused on them until I was at the edge of a massive climax.

I reluctantly eased them off my breasts when they were kissing each other. I wanted both of them to cum before me. So, I suggested they remove their panties and sit up against the headboard.

They pouted for a brief moment, then realized we were getting to the really good stuff. They both eagerly slipped out of the dampened panties. Giggling as they hurried up to the head of the bed, propping the pillows up. I smiled as I saw their untrimmed nether regions: one fiery red and the other jet black.

I shivered in anticipation as I suggested Marina sit with Janice, lying back into her. That way, Marina could kiss, watch, and play with Janice while I enjoyed my time between her legs. They could trade places once Janice was spent.

Both girls loved that idea. They positioned themselves as I suggested as I knelt between Janice's legs. I moved them further apart as both Marina and Janice watched in silence. Kissing my way from her feet, I switched back and forth between her legs inching upward. I included a few licks between the kisses, taking my time and letting Janice's anticipation build.

Marina was also getting aroused, cupping and squeezing Janice's breasts as she nibbled on the girl's neck, watching me.

I'd wanted to do this for so long, and now I had my chance. I moved between Janice's thighs, adding soft kisses and licks. Janice squirmed with delight as Marina whispered how jealous she was of her. I smiled, knowing Marina was next. With one long lick of my tongue up Janice's thigh, I reached her vagina. She gasped as the tip of my tongue touched her nether lips.

Cupping her tush with my hands, I raised her slightly, then began teasing her with my tongue. Janice would moan, squirm, and sigh as I traced her labia ever so slowly. She became silent as Marina turned her head to kiss her, adding to her enjoyment.

The teasing continued because I was enjoying the feel of her hair on my tongue. It was different from the bareness and trimmed mons I'd tasted. Variety is the spice of life, they say, and I'd have to agree.

I felt I'd toyed with Janice long enough, and she'd squirmed for quite some time when I slipped my tongue between her lips. Her clit was easy to find, swollen, and anxious for attention.

Janice shuddered when I first made contact, relaxed, and let the new sensations take over. I slurped, sucked, kissed, teased, and fell in love with her clit. I loved playing with it and feeling Janice's body's reactions.

With Marina's help and my focus on Janice, it wasn't long before my sweet little lover climaxed. Her body shook, and her breathing was loud as she called out my name, telling me how good she felt. I continued until she couldn't take anymore and pushed my head away so she could languish in her euphoric state.

I sat back on my knees, watching Marina kiss Janice as Janice's body bucked for a few moments, then settled down. When they parted lips, Janice looked at me, smiling. Her eyes seemed glazed over as she thanked me, opening her arms to embrace me.

I moved up the bed as Marina shifted out of the way to let me hold Janice. We kissed long and deep until Marina tapped me on the shoulder, telling me it was her turn.

We all laughed, after that, the girls traded places, and I went back to the end of the bed, waiting to devour my redheaded cutie.

I started again, my face coated with Janice's sweet scent and taste. Working my way up Marina's legs, I decided to do it differently. I had her bend her legs, placing them over my shoulders. I could see she was anxious, so I didn't waste much time getting to her sweetness. I moved one hand up to caress her thigh.

My head rested against one thigh as my tongue toyed with her. She'd whisper now and then between kisses from Janice, but I was too busy enjoying hearing what she was saying.

My tongue moved up and down her glistening bush, the tip parting her lips on the way up. She was delicious; actually, they both were. I curled my tongue sideways, parting her labia, and began exploring.

Marina's voice was now above a whisper, telling us how good it felt. I started to tongue fuck her, moving it back and forth. That's when my darling little angel became miss potty mouth.

I'd never experienced talk like that, and it was a bit of a shock and a turn-on at the same time. Marina's words encouraged me to be more aggressive with her. With my tongue darting in and out of her, I decided to add a finger. Marina loved that, and soon two fingers and my tongue were fucking her to her heart's content.

I was about to do something else when her body stiffened, and she pressed my face into her. I kept licking and toying with her clit until she bucked hard and squeezed my head between her thighs. Thank goodness that part didn't last very long, and she eased up on me to continue cleaning her up.

When she'd settled down, I rose to look at her. She was smiling as her eyes met mine, and I could tell she was addicted.

Janice was nuzzling her neck while pinching one of Marina's nipples. Then, I felt Marina was more of a leader than a follower in bed. Something I'd enjoy down the road.

With open arms, Marina urged me to hug and kiss her. Who am I to refuse such a lovely reward for satisfying her? After our embrace, the three of us bundled in my bed, kissing and talking about what had just happened.

It was getting late, and I was not used to staying up half the night. However, my darlings were anxious to test their newly learned skills on me. Marina took over subtly, suggesting I lay back and let her and Janice take turns. I liked Marina more and more, and I think she was picking up on that fact.

We repositioned with me laying in the middle of the bed, head on my pillows, legs spread. Marina sat on one side of me with Janice on the other. My future alpha girl suggested Janice go first.

Janice moved between my legs, and she was a little nervous as she glanced from my pussy to my face building up her courage. Marina and I gently talked to her, encouraging her to go down on me. It wasn't long before Janice kissed my thighs, working her way up them. Marina and I both kept encouraging her as best we could. Marina would kiss me, pinch my nipples between our coaxing, and smile when she saw my reaction. She was getting into it, which was very encouraging.

Janice took her time, which was not bad for her first time between a woman's legs. She replicated my attention to her vagina, unsure what I wanted. I managed to guide her with Marina watching to get me to the point that she wouldn't be discouraged yet, willing to let Marina take over.

Janice began to enjoy licking and kissing me, and it didn't take long for her to realize that going down on me also aroused her. She got creative, twisting her tongue, varying her movements along with the speed of her licks.

O2
O2
559 Followers
12