The Auction Pt. 06 - Janice & Marina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina saw Janice's eagerness, whispering how sexy she looked and going down on me. She also mentioned how much she liked my reactions to her pinching of my nipples. I told her I loved that, which got a sly grin.

I was very close to my climax when Marina moved down to take Janie's place. Janice was a bit reluctant, having discovered she loved eating pussy, but she relented. She moved up to snuggle with me and watch Marina.

Marina didn't have Janice's reluctance despite never having gone down on a woman. She buried her face in my pussy, exploring with her tongue briefly, then focusing on my clit. Janice had found it but didn't focus there as Marina did.

I was brain dead with Janice laying next to me, cuddling, kissing, and toying with my nipples, and Marina devouring me. I mean, I couldn't think. I was wrapped up in the sensations these two girls were giving me.

I'd open my eyes and look down at my two sweet loves. Occasionally I'd make eye contact with one of them. We'd smile together as I moaned, telling them how good they made me feel. I think I encouraged Marina more because she was pushing my buttons more, and she knew it.

The final bit of eye contact with Marina flashed a wicked grin just before she sent me over the edge. She'd inserted two fingers and was fucking me as she sucked on my clit. The time was perfect because Janice was biting one nipple and pinching the other. I think I startled them both with my convulsions and thrashing when my climax hit. They both backed off, watching me peak and then slowly subside. Both eased in next to me as the waves subsided to kiss and cuddle with me.

I was honest with them, telling each they were perfect and combined; they were simply amazing. That got more snuggles and kisses as we all caught our collective breaths.

12