The Audience in the Mirror

Story Info
The organiser of a life drawing class fantasises.
1.7k words
4.47
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakeddreams
Nakeddreams
51 Followers

This is a follow up to my previous story "Drawn to Each Other".

---

Anita had just had an unexpected evening of events. At the life drawing group she ran at the university, she had had to ask for a volunteer to model after the booked model had dropped out last minute — She didn't really expect anyone to be up for it, and yet two of the regulars, Julian and Kira, had both offered, and ended up modelling together. The chemistry and long brewing sexual tension between the two had been obvious for weeks. And it was doubly obvious tonight; despite their best efforts to hide it, it was very clear they both found stripping off to model for the group extremely arousing.

That arousal had set Anita's mind running... She'd been booking models for weeks, since the group started, and admiring their beautiful bodies, all sorts of beautiful bodies, while enjoying drawing them. While she appreciated that beauty, and their confidence sharing it, it had never occurred to her that some of them might be getting rather more out of it.

She got back to her flat, and slipped out of her sandals as soon as she'd got through the door. As she walked toward her bathroom she pulled down the zip at the back of her dress, and let it fall to the floor, stepping out of it as she went. She turned on the bathroom light and looked at herself in the full-length mirror.

Imagining her mirror was some unknown audience, she reached behind to unclasp her bra, and with a shrug of her shoulders let it fall away from her chest. She took in the view of her breasts, paying them more attention than she had since they first appeared as a teenager. She thought they were pretty nice; not so small, not so large, they hung slightly from her chest, like big fleshy droplets rolling down her front, each falling slightly to the sides. She did a little shimmy, and enjoyed watching them jiggle and sway slightly. She grabbed them in her hands, pulling them up. They felt so nice, so soft. Then, watching her reflection, she released them, and enjoyed the falling motion as they returned to rest against her.

She could see her nipples were getting hard; she was getting turned on looking at herself. She had always been a bit self conscious of her nipples. They could get really big when they got hard, enough they could show through her clothes even when wearing a bra. And they were very dark brown, so would show through lighter fabrics too. But looking at herself now, they just looked amazing; she turned to her side, and enjoyed seeing just how far they pointed forward now they were fully hard. She thought how great her breasts looked from the side too, hanging against her chest. She sometimes worried herself that they were too saggy; but right now they just looked sexy.

Turning to face forward again she took in the image of her whole body. She never really let herself notice before, but she looked pretty great. She was slim, and not what she might think of as voluptuous, but she still had all the curves: Her waist nipped in, and then back out to her hips and her bum. While she was fairly short, she was proportioned such that she had long shapely legs below.

She cocked her hips to her side to emphasis the curve for a moment, and twisted to admire her bum. It was round; well toned. But she couldn't see it properly. She hooked her thumbs on the sides of her underwear, little shorts, and tugged them down. The elastic stretched around her bum, and then flipped past it. She let them fall to the floor, and stepping out of them. She looked back to the mirror, turning to the side again and twisting her bum into view. She really did have a very nice bum. She admired the two firm round buttocks, both catching the light with a slight sheen of the natural oils of her dark brown skin. She gave it little wiggle, giggling to herself, and then returned to face her reflection again.

"Damn, I'm really hot," she thought to herself, taking in the view of her now entirely naked body — Save for the delicate gold anklet she wore on her right foot, and small stud piercing on one side of her nose. She stepped slightly apart, and ran her fingers through the mound of long dark soft hairs between her legs.

She let her imagination take her back to the life drawing group, replaying the night she had just experienced, but taking a different path. Quietly performing her own words from a couple of hours ago: "Sorry guys, Maria was going to be modelling for us tonight, but her daughter's just had to go to hospital. She was just called away a moment ago, so I'm afraid..." she hesitated to deviate from the reality, but checking herself out again, affirming her own hotness, she continued with her new plan: "So I'm afraid you're just going to have to draw me tonight." She smiled at herself, and glanced around the room, imaging she was taking in the reactions of the group. Everyone was looking at her in anticipation. She mimed stepping up onto the platform where the models would pose. She reached round to unzip the dress she had already taken off, and letting it slip from her shoulders, imagined it falling down, to reveal the her naked body to the class. She took a moment to turn to face everyone encircling her, taking in their admiring eyes. She imagined them all utterly fixated on her. It made her extremely turned on, thinking of all those eyes on her body.

She considered how each of the regulars might react. Julian and Kira, who had really been the models tonight, always had appreciation for whoever has modelling. She imagined them both looking her up and down, taking in every part of her. Now she knew exactly what every part of Julian looked like herself, her imagined version of him was suddenly naked too, and his penis rising, getting hard from seeing her enticing body. Next to him, Kira, also now naked, was reaching between her thighs, her fingers caressing her hairless vulva as she stared at Anita's naked body before her.

Anita turned to take in the rest of the class, now they were all naked in her mind. There was Jenny, a shy ginger covered in freckles. Covered from head-to-toe, now Anita's mind completed the picture. Jenny glanced away as Anita turned to look at her, but she could see the shy girl was delighted at the view. Next seat along there was Song and Shuang, two Chinese girls that always came to the class together. They smiled at her sweetly, as she took in the view of Song's small breasts covered by her long dark hair, and Shuang's much larger pair, completely visible thanks to her short bob. Then there was Patrick, the always chilled Patrick, who gave her a naughty smile as she turned to him, she looked to his lap to see his snake-like penis draped across the dark flesh of one thigh. She smiled back, wondering what it would take to get him hard. Her eyes continued round the room, taking in the ginormous boobs of chubby Emily. The very hairy body of Marco. The impossibly long legs of the very tall Giang. The coy smile of Rachel. The pointy nipples of Holly. The wholly unshaved body of hippyish Heather. And the perfectly toned yoga teacher Deshani, the only other Indian girl that ever came to the group.

With so many eyes on her body, and so many gorgeous bodies surrounding her, Anita was extremely turned on as she began to pose for her imagined class. She went through the usual start to the class, doing quick poses. But her poses were far more provocative than usual, squeezing her boobs, poking out her bum, pinching her nipples, spreading her labia. Turning with each pose to another member of the class, hoping to inspire the lustiest of thoughts from every one of them.

"Ok, now for a longer pose," she declared to her audience in the bathroom. She turned to where she imagined Patrick to be. And coming down to the floor spread her legs wide to present her very wet vagina towards him. Her chosen pose was to finger herself, while staring at him, waiting for his penis to rise up. He picked up his pad and began to draw. He seemed focused, but every time he glanced towards her his penis would inch up his thigh. It was getting bigger and bigger. She kept fingering herself, pushing deeper between her soaking labia. He drew away frantically, while his penis rose ever harder. It was so big. It was pulsing. It pushed his pad right out of his hands, and then, he grabbed it, and began to pump in rhythm with Anita's own hand motions. Her fingers moved around inside her, rubbing and rubbing, while she stared ahead to see Patrick's enormous penis in his hand, his eyes fixated on her naked body. She came to an orgasm, just his ejaculate squirted high into the air.

As she collapsed onto her back, the imagined life drawing group faded away. She lay there naked, quivering in pleasure, overcome by the biggest orgasm she had ever given herself.

She thought to herself, "I've got to model, I need them all to see me." And then debated with herself, "don't be ridiculous, this is all a fantasy, you could never be naked in such a public place." But could she? "Of course I can, Julian and Kira did it tonight, and everyone was cool. And my god, I just want to show myself. I'm so sexy, I barely let myself see it before. The world needs to see this body. It would be crime to continue to hide it."

So her mind was made up, Anita was going to model. Anita was going to show her body to the whole class. And right now, Anita was so turned on again. Her fingers returned between her legs, and she pleasured herself until she passed out after another orgasm. She slept right through the night on the bathroom floor, dreaming of being naked for all the world to see.


Nakeddreams
Nakeddreams
51 Followers