Our European Wedding

Story Info
Nudity and sex is the custom at this European wedding.
1.7k words
4.14
7.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were married back in April 2013. While my background is Australian, my wife's family is predominantly from Hungary but also a variety of other regions in eastern Europe.

Her family's religion is a somewhat strange / mixed one as well. My wife freely admits it. It has its roots in the Orthodox faith and while it has been explained to me, I haven't altogether understood it. I'm from a family where religion wasn't a big thing.

This is the story of our wedding. It followed some traditional religious principles which have largely been ignored in favour of more modern (read, more appropriate) ceremonies. Well beforehand I was given a full briefing of what would happen and what was expected so there would be no surprises on the day.

The day before the wedding, my wife stripped me down and trimmed my body hairs with a small electric trimmer. I don't have very much chest hair, so that region wasn't a big job. She then knelt down and trimmed my pubic hair. She didn't shave off all the hair -- just made things presentable. My big memory of this is that was that my cock went hard from the start. It was a combination of her gentle hands, the vibrations of the trimmer and the fact that she was down at eye level with it. In hindsight, I don't think it was a big problem as it just tightened the skin around my cock and balls. My wife did tap on it in the beginning and ask, "Are you able to relax it?". I had to tell her no. (Once it was up like that, it wasn't going to go down anytime soon).

On the day of our wedding, we were both dressed in white. I had white pants (no underwear) and a white shirt while my wife had a long white dress and blouse. Our small wedding party wore usual suits and dresses.

The Priest, who seemed well beyond 80 years of age spoke mostly in Hungarian but interspersed that with some chanting which were always accompanied by the raising of his hands. Our guests were mostly from my wife's side (more accurately, my wife's mother's side). I had very few guests on my side, having moved interstate only a few years ago. The only time the Priest spoke some broken English was when he was addressing me in hushed tones to stand in a particular place or hold something.

About half way through the ceremony, all the children were ushered out of the church into another room to have something to eat and the big, heavy wooden doors to the church were shut. The Maid of Honour (or whatever the equivalent was in this religion) moved across to me, slowly took off my white shirt and then got on her knees to remove my white trousers. She remained briefly at eye level with my cock before getting back to her feet and resuming her position. All her moves were carried out slow and deliberate, in line with how her mother had instructed her in terms of following the customs.

I was standing in front of my wife and the rest of the congregation completely naked. I tried to fix my gaze on a piece of stained glass just above my wife's head. I could see in the corner of my eye her grinning at me as if to say, "Well we told you exactly what you were getting into".

I was soon joined by my wife in our nakedness after my Best Man (or again, the equivalent) removed my wife's white dress and blouse. My Best Man was a friend I had gone to High School with. He wasn't as slow and deliberate as the Maid of Honour was and rather than smiling coyly, kept his eyes averted and looked a bit embarrassed in carrying out this task.

Now that we were both naked, the Priest did some more chanting. I braced myself for the next stage I knew was coming up. Now my wife moved towards me, took a hold of my cock with one hand and delivered her vows. This she did in English, not just for my obvious benefit but also for the fact that she didn't know enough Hungarian to have said them properly. I don't remember exactly what she said but it was words around looking after all my sexual needs and wants and always loving and cherishing her husband-to-be's cock. (I had understood that this was very much in line with traditional culture where the husband's penis was a central feature and focus of sex between a married couple).

My wife finished her vows and released her grasp on my dick, which was now almost perpendicular to my body, as the congregation would have noted. I cupped my wife's boobs and stated my vows about cherishing her body and pledging to be a faithful husband and lover to her.

After I finished, my wife took to her knees in front of me and reached out again for my cock. She brought her mouth to it, kissed the end a couple of times and then took a few sucks on the head of it. There was a round of applause and, as had been explained to me earlier, this was the equivalent of, "You may kiss the bride" in Western culture. She stood up and we embraced. The ceremony was now complete and we were married.

We briefly attended to some formalities and were then ushered into another room. It was a largish room which contained a single bed and a table (no chairs) with two champagne flutes and a bottle in an ice bucket. We both filled our glasses, toasted ourselves and sat on the bed to discuss what was in store for us next.

What was in store was essentially the consummation of the marriage which included the procession of a line of relatives and friends who had just been in the church about twenty minutes ago. My understanding of this part was that it allowed people to bear witness to the veracity of the marriage. Presumably this must have been a problem in the culture in centuries gone by.

The process was that family and friends would come through in a line, roughly in order of oldest first. They were allowed to interact with the couple and this sometimes included some minor touches of the couple's naked bodies. This was done before the wedding meal so that everyone was sober (or as close to sober as could be ascertained) to ensure everything was consensual and witnessed appropriately. In hushed tones I was also told that this also helped to ensure that drunken Uncles didn't get their dicks out of their pants and try to harass the newly-weds. Even with everyone sober, I heard that some specific Uncles were warned not to linger or get too handsy with the bride.

I was very quick to get an erection and my wife jumped on top of me. We had to start off very slowly -- essentially just to go through the motions so that I could last the time it took for the procession to pass through.

Soon enough they started to file through. They seemed to start off at about 70 or 80 years of age. I was happy to note that some of the very elderly relatives didn't feel up to taking part. Most of this age bracket were happy just to walk past us as we continued to slowly fuck each other on the bed.

Then came our 60-year-old Aunties and Uncles. Most of these were keen to touch my wife's ass or fondle her boobs as they went past. Interestingly, this was an even mix of men and women doing this. I occasionally got a touch on my balls by an Aunty but I'm guessing it was easier to caress my wife's bits more than my own.

The process was quite bizarre for me but honestly once you got past the first 10 or so people (all mostly strangers to me), what was another 40 or 50? In some perverse way, it was an opportunity for people to congratulate us as we hadn't spoken to anyone since we had become officially married.

At one point my cock was gently pulled out of my wife's vagina and stroked a bit. This gave other people the chance to play with it a bit. For the most part I couldn't see who was doing it as I was lying on the bed and my wife was on top of me. It was only when they passed through that I could roughly tell who it was and connect them with what they may have done.

Some men took advantage of my cock being out to gently feel my wife's pussy and, from the look on her face (which was a mix of shock and pleasure), insert a finger inside her. It wasn't unusual for there to be multiple hands going on at once (boobs, ass, cock, pussy). It also wasn't outside the realm of possibility that I could still cum before the line was finished.

Nearing the end of the line the ages started to drop dramatically. Finally, we ended up having 18 and 19-year-old girls and guys come through. There were some giggles to be sure. I was guessing a lot of the young girls in that culture or religion had never seen a cock before let alone witnessed sex. I had previously resumed thrusting my dick into my wife but some of the young girls had again put a stop to this with their grabbing and fondling. Some of the girls that walked past us were absolutely gorgeous. They had beautiful smiles and I was happy for mine to be the first dick that they may ever have played with. A number of the young guys were focused on my wife's boobs and ass. For the most part, the guys and girls were very polite and respectful but you could tell that they were curious.

Once the line was complete, which was something like 20 to 25 minutes, I fucked my wife hard and soon came spurting warm cum inside her. It was a big load and not surprising given all the build-up.

It was a unique initiation into my wife's family and not something I would forget anytime soon. Sometimes when you see a newly married couple you imagine how they might fuck each other. For about 50 or more guests at our wedding, there would be no imagination required. It will be interesting times at future family reunions!