The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wide grin, John reaches back, pressing a button on his intercom. "Angie, send Ramon to my office won't you darling?"

"Yes Mr. Brudoch" came Angie's voice. I recognised the voice as the woman at reception.

Standing there, still naked, John's eyes were looking at me up and down. "So fucking hot" John mutters. The silence is broken by a knock at a small adjacent side door to the office and, with it, a click as the door opens.

I made sure to stand with my left hand on my hip, slightly pushing out my breasts as the door opened, trying to remain unfazed by another stranger entering the room. As he enters, the door automatically swings closed behind him.

Standing just slightly shorter than myself, this man, this Ramon, was... ugly! Wearing an oversized L.A. Lakers basketball shirt and baggie jeans riding low and showing off his purple Calvin Klein underwear, and white socks pulled high over his unlaced Nike Air Force One's, this was not a man I would normally go near. His head was shaved super short, and he looked slightly what I could only describe as... neanderthal. His lower jaw poked out, seemingly unable to hold his visible tongue. His thick eyebrows overshadow his eyes as they glare at my naked body. His tongue moved to lick his lips as he strutted over to me like a street thug.

Unsure what I should do, Ramon casually moves in close to my right side, his head leaning forward as he looks at my body up and down, his eyes lingering on my big breasts.

"Ola Ramon!!" John laughs out loud, "You like our new girl, Sammy, eh?"

"Porra de peitos grandes" Ramon said in a slow, slurred voice.

"He loves your big tits, Sammy" John laughs.

Before I could react, Ramon's hand reaches up to grab my chin, turning my face towards him as his mouth locks onto mine, his fat tongue forcing its way into my mouth as he kisses me. "Mmmm" I groan, trying to make sure I was showing I liked it. Then I felt Ramon's left hand grab my naked bottom, his short but fat fingers squeezing one buttock, then switching to the other, giving it a slap.

"Mmmmph" I groan into his mouth, his right hand leaving my chin as we continue kissing, his hand instead moving to my right breast, groping it roughly, digging his fingers into my full titty flesh as his fat thumb roughly strums my hard nipple.

"Mmmmmph" I moan louder, as this latino-looking gangster stranger touches me.

"That's it Ramon, Sammy is fucking sexy right now. Fucking play with those big tits as you use her" John's voice changes to a darker, huskier tone as he grabs his camera to continue filming.

Ramon breaks our kiss, leaving a small string of saliva between us, a leering crooked smile appearing on his face.

With a sudden slap, his right hand slaps my right titty, making it bounce and making me squeal out loud. My mouth was hanging open, in partial shock and arousal.

Leaning his head down, Ramon starts to lick all over my cleavage, grabbing my breasts in both hands as he leaves wet marks over the tops of my swelling breasts. Reaching round, I wrap my arms around his shoulders, hands on his head as he licks and bites at my breast flesh.

"Oh, yesss Ramon, she's going to make Big Titty Slut Studios a lot of money." John smiles as he films, getting his camera close.

John's hand reaches out to pull my left arm back to get a better view of Ramon as he moves his titty assault on my sensitive nipples.

"Don't block the camera slut, we want everyone to see these big tits get used"

Ramon's mouth latches onto my left nipple, sucking it hard until it pops from between his lips, extending his tongue to lash the nipple, flicking it back and forth with his tongue up and down, and around the hard pink nipple.

Releasing the nipple only to utter "tão fodidamente chupável" his lips sucking on the nipple again, sucking it so hard it was like he was trying to swallow my entire titty.

"Oh god, oh shit" I gasp watching Ramon's mouth, this stranger's mouth, and its assault on my nipple.

"Fuck yes, Ramon loves your big fucking suckable tits, slutty Sammy. Look how he's milking those big fucking udders!"

Ramon's hand cups and squeezes my big left tit, making the nipple stand out, pointing directly at his lips as he smiles at the camera, his fingers digging into my titty.

"Essas tetas de vagabunda são fantásticas pra caralho" Ramon grins at the camera, as his mouth goes back to sucking on my nipple.

"Yes Ramon, those big tits are fucking fantastic" John grins, moving close as he films the scene.

"Essas putas de seios grandes do caralho sempre querem um grande pau latina," Ramon laughs, with my titty pushed into his face, sticking out his tongue, pressing it against my hard nipple as he winks at the camera.

"Fucking A, Ramon, big titty bitches always want a big Latin dick." John smiles, watching Ramon continue his oral assault on the big tits in front of him.

"Look at how fucking turned on this big titty slut is" John says as his camera moves up to my face as Ramon continues sucking harder at my nipple, making my face go red, my mouth hanging open in lust as I gasp for air.

Apart from John's voice, Ramon's mouth is the only other noise in the room. His mouth making loud wet sucking noises as he sucks and slurps on my titty.

"Please" I gasp like a wanton slut, "please don't stop sucking my big titties"

Ramon's mouth releases the left nipple as he switches to the right, sucking the untouched nipple into his mouth, his lips almost chewing as he suckles at my nipple. His right-hand slips in between my legs as his fingers find my pussy. Without a moment of hesitation, Ramon forces his middle finger up inside my pussy, his hand holding me like a bowling ball. His finger pushing hard inside my soaked pussy, his thumb pressing hard against my clit.

"Oh ffffffffuck" I gasp out loud, moving my right hand to Ramon's head as I hold it tightly to my tit.

John zooms in on the wet, red left nipple, then focuses on Ramon's mouth as he sucks and bites the nipple between his teeth on the other big tit making it visible to the camera.

"Sammy, you are the perfect fucking big titty slut" John laughs. John's head moves away from the camera for just a second as he leans in, his mouth opening as his lips lock onto the left free nipple Ramon just vacated, sucking it hard and fast.

"So, fucking good!!!" John boasts as the nipple pops from his mouth. "I'm going to want more of these fucking big tits."

Ramon's hand slips out from between my legs, reaching both his hands around me, gripping and lifting me by my ass, making me wrap my legs around his waist as his mouth continues sucking on my right tit. Moving to the chaise lounge, Ramon lowers me down onto my back. My tit popping from his mouth as he leans back, looking down at my body.

Grabbing my legs, he holds them wide, my very wet pussy open and exposed as he drops to his knees. John follows closely behind with the camera as Ramon's tongue plunges into my wet pussy, his lips and tongue slurping on my exposed smooth little pink pussy.

"OOOOOOh fuck yes!" I cry out as I look down between my legs as this man is lapping at my slit, his lips pulling at my soft wet folds.

Ramon leans back slightly, letting John zoom into my pussy. Ramon's fingers open my pussy wider as John films my insides.

I feel my face flushed, embarrassed these 2 men... these 2 strangers are using me, exposing my most private areas.

"What a fucking pretty pussy Sammy, so fucking pink and wanting to be fucked." Ramon slips 2 fingers inside as he leans back in to lash my clitty with his tongue.

"OOooh, AAaah, yessss" I mew like a little slut as Ramon's fingers roughly finger my insides.

Biting my lips harder, I squeeze my eyes shut, throwing my head back trying to hold back but.... "OOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKK!" My thighs try to squeeze but Ramon and John hold my legs wide as my juices gush over Ramon's fingers.

"Fucking waterworks!!" John bellows out, "That's it my busty slut, cum all over his fucking fingers"

Ramon leans back again as his wet, sticky fingers slide out slowly from my pussy, his ugly grin on camera.

Reaching forward, he grabs my neck roughly, pulling me up as he forces his fingers over my lips and into my mouth. Unable to control myself, I suck and lick my own juices from his fingers, tasting my own sweet, musky flavour.

"Mmmmm, this slut needs some Latina cock to suck on Ramon, alimente-a com seu pau gordo" John grins

Ramon easily pulls me around by my throat, laying me back on the lounger, my head hanging over the edge.

Ramon stands, licking his lips in his simple, neanderthal way, shoving down his shorts without even undoing them, his tight boxers hugging the huge silhouette of his thick, long cock... his hand rubbing it as he looks down at my face.

"Give this slut a good face fucking Ramon, use that fucking cock and make her choke," John directs, his lens focusing on Ramon's boxers, awaiting the reveal.

Ramon shoves down his purple boxers as his huge cock strings into view, in all its glory. Looking up from below, I gasped. Ramon's smooth balls were hanging under a long smooth shaft capped by his fat tip... fuck I wanted it! My mouth watering as I lick my lips.

John moves back, making sure to capture both Ramon and myself as Ramon drops back to his knees, bringing his impressive cock back in line with my face.

Reaching down with his left hand to grab my throat again, his right guiding his cock to my expectant mouth.

John moves to the right, next to my hanging face as Ramon's fat cockhead pushes past my lips.

"Oooh fuck yes" John groans.

"MMmmmph" I mumble as Ramon's cock forces its way into my mouth. Ramon's grip on my throat is tight as I swirl my tongue around the huge fat cock, easily filling my mouth... fast.

Pausing only to let my mouth wet his cock, Ramon pushes in harder, his cock pushing past my tonsils and into my throat.

I gag hard, my nose breathing deep to pull air into my lungs as I hear both Ramon and John laughing.

Ramon quickly pulls out, another gag reflex makes spit ooze from my mouth, covering Ramon's cock as he pulls out, a string of my saliva connecting my lips to his cock, and extra running down my face.

Ramon plunges his cock back down my throat, his grip on my throat releasing as John moves close to capture my swollen throat filled with latino cock.

"MMmmmmm, fuck yes, gag over that big cock slut. Look at this fucking sexy slut getting used boys" John narrates to the camera.

Ramon starts to move back and forth, fucking my slutty mouth. His left hand reaches out to grab my left tit. Roughly digging his fingers into the flesh as he uses it to steady himself while he fucks my mouth.

The wet sounds of my throat being fucked fill the room, squelching and gagging.

Leaning his head down, Ramon bites down on the hard nipple on my right tit, pulling his head back slightly lifting my heavy tit just by my nipple. I try to squeal but the huge cock filling my throat makes me gag loudly. Ramon releases the nipple letting the tit fall back to my chest as he laughs, instead giving the abused right tit a hard slap.

I keep my legs lifted and open as I lay back exposed. My right hand is down on my pussy as I finger myself. My left hand against Ramon's thigh as I struggled to push him away as I gasp for air.

John moves around and captures the view of Ramon's ass and asshole, his smooth balls tightening as they hit my face. Ramon's cock pounding my mouth and throat, my eyes wide, wet, my mascara smeared down my cheeks from my tears as I gag.

"What an amazing slut you are. So, fucking slutty sexy" John says, moving his camera up to look down over Ramon's shoulder to capture a POV shot.

"Now that is fucking heaven" John moans as he films Ramon's cock fucking my throat, my big tits bouncing as he thrusts.

Noticing my hand on my pussy, John gives Ramon the signal to fuck.

Pulling out his cock, Ramon stands again, pulling his top off and removing the rest of his clothes.

"Get on your fucking knees, Sammy. Ramon's going to feed that hungry little slutty pussy of yours... you want that, don't you slut? Of course, you fucking do!"

Wiping my face with my arm as I moved onto my knees, I reached out, holding myself on the arm side of the lounger.

Ramon slides up behind me, reaching down to push my thighs wider. Ramon grips his cock and slides his tip up and down over my pussy lips.

"MMmmmmmmm, please fuck my slutty pussy" I mew like a schoolgirl.

Ramon hears my words of encouragement, his tip pushing against my pussy, stretching my pussy lips open as the tip mushrooms then pops inside me, making me gasp out loud. My pussy is soaked, giving him an easy job of entering my tight pussy as his shaft slides inside me, forcing my vaginal walls wider, tightly gripping his cock.

"OOOOOH FUCK!" I scream out as Ramon fills me with his thick meat.

Ramon's hand reaches out to grab my left titty again, as he slowly starts to move back and forth... building up his speed.

"OOOH, FUCK, YES, YES, YES!" I scream out as Ramon fucks me deeper than anyone has ever fucked me. His fingers dig into my big left titty, squeezing it tight as his cock violently fucks my little pussy.

John moves in front of me. The camera is gone, instead it is mounted on a tripod, still filming us.

Ramon's hand moved from my tit back to my throat, pulling me back, making me arch my back and thrust out my tits. His right arm locks my arms behind my back as he roughly fucks me, his balls slamming and slapping against my pussy as he fucks me deeper and deeper, faster and faster. My big tits bouncing up and down with every deep thrust.

My mouth is hanging open, gasping for air, my cheeks flushed, my face the perfect expression of a wanton slut being used for pleasure.

John places his arms down on the lounger next to mine, leaning forward looking into my eyes, "you are going to be the perfect little slut for my business." You love being used as a slut." His right hand reaching up and capturing my hard nipple between his fingers, pulling it up, stretching my titty.

I look into John's eyes as I gasp and flinch. Ramon is fucking my pussy, holding me tight as John pulls at my titty.

John's gaze drifts to my big tits, raising his other hand to capture the other nipple, pulling both up and out, lifting my big tits by my hard nipples.

I let out a loud aching gasp, then John let them go, watching them fall back to my chest. My nipples are aching and throbbing.

SLAP! John's big hand slaps my left titty upwards, making it bounce. Then repeating it on the right titty.

"Ppppleash shtop" I try to gasp as Ramon's hand on my throat tightly holds me in place.

John slaps both big tits again, watching the shade of red they turn.

With a big smile, John's fingers capture my nipples again, tightly twisting them, wanting to make them harder, tender, in need of release.

"MMMMMMMMmmmph" I gasp.

"Fucking yes. Fucking yes" John laughs. His head then leans down as his fingers release my nipples, placing his mouth on my hard and sore right nipple.

His mouth starts to hungrily suck and chew on the big tit as Ramon's cock continues pounding my pussy.

Ramon's body sweating heavily as he holds me in place, his cock moving faster and faster in and out of my slutty pussy.

John's head moving back and forth from one titty to the other, his mouth sucking hard on my tits.

I squeal as hard as I can as I am used by both men.

Unseen by me, with my head pulled back, John had released his cock. His cock was smaller than average as he furiously jerked it, his mouth never leaving my tits.

Ramon begins to twitch harder inside me, suddenly pulling his cock out of me, leaving my pussy gaping open from being stretched, forcefully pushing me down to my knees.

My nipple pops from John's mouth as he sees me forced down onto my knees, still furiously stroking as he watches Ramon move in front of my face. I look up at Ramon, my hands moving to cup my tits and nipples, as i open my mouth and extend my tongue.

"Foda-se, estou gozando" Ramon grunts out loud as the first thick rope of cum splashes over my cheek just under my eye. Ramon brings his cock closer to my tongue as the next shot fills my mouth, covering my tongue.

Thick ropes of cum erupt one after another, filling my mouth and running down my tongue onto my large cleavage. With a final grunt, Ramon releases his cock, bringing it to my mouth as I lick and suck the last bits of cum from his tip like a good slut.

Ramon smiles, breathing hard. He reaches down to give my cheek a pinch before turning to pick up his clothes and leave the room.

John moves to my left side, as I turn my cum splattered mouth to face him.

"Sammy.... you are... so fucking... good!!" John gasps out, still pumping his little cock.

With a last loud gasp, John's cock erupts milky cum all over my tits. John loudly gasps for air as he rubs his cock over my tits and nipples.

"FFFFfffffuck... fucking great!" John groans, shuffling back with his pants and trousers wrapped around his ankles, his fat, round, hairy belly exposed hanging under his shirt.

Leaning back against his desk, John gasps for air, then points to a small side table, "there are wet wipes... and lotion in there if you need Sammy." A few more deep breaths, "you were fucking fantastic!"

----

After leaving the bathroom, I returned to John's office via the side door that led to full changing rooms, make-up stations, and a huge wardrobe filled with costumes, clothes, and shoes.

I wondered if I would see Ramon again back there, but it seemed he had already left.

As I entered the office, John had returned to the seat behind his desk, rearranging his messed-up ponytail.

"Sammy!!" John bellowed, "My new golden girl!" Reaching into his desk, John pulled out an envelope, sliding it across the desk as I approached it. "As promised, €2,000... and it was worth every single fucking penny" John slyly grinned.

Picking up the envelope, I opened it, seeing the wade of €20 bills inside.

"I... enjoyed myself" I smiled. "I hope the camera liked me too?" I playfully asked, knowing full well it did.

"Sammy, I fucking kid you not. You're going to be a star! I want you in my next production and I even want to put you on the cover of the DVD... what do you think?" John confidently grinned.

"Let me think about it, okay?" I playfully answered.

"Think! No need for that... there's more money than that for this, so much more. You take a day or so and we'll get you in for a contract signing. Start thinking about quitting that job of yours. This time next month, you're going to be driving a Ferrari!" John grins, giving me a wink.

12