The Sex Shop

Story Info
Big titty girl is taken advantage of by old sex shop owner.
6.4k words
4.63
149.2k
184

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy this naughty fantasy of mine. If I've ever had the pleasure of chatting with you in Lit's LIVE chat, we may have played a roleplay that vaguely matches this fantasy... so I just want to say, thank you boys for the inspiration. 😜

Please don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback if my story rocked your world, or simply sparked your naughty imagination, I want to hear about it!

And as usual, this story does include sexually explicit material and naughty fantasies of mine that are intended for adults, so if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by sexual material... what are you doing here?!?! Thank you and don't forget to hit that big 5-star button to vote. <3

---

The Sex Shop

I work in the big city and every single day I have a commute of over an hour into work and an hour home... what a drag. And in winter it's even worse, with crappy weather and train delays.

Thankfully, this story took place in summer and I've never told anyone what happened... until now!

Usually, after work, my walk to the train station and through the city, always took me down a shortcut that my friends would usually call, sketchy.

It was an area of town associated with strip clubs, drunks and prostitutes. Basically, it was a small borough of the shady part of the city... or the fun part of the city for some, I guess. The fact it was so shady never really bothered me, it's not like I was the only person cutting through here to save minutes getting to the station, especially during the day... though I'd probably question taking it at night, especially if I was on my own.

It was a relatively narrow and long street, with large old buildings on either side and plenty of club entrances that mostly lead downstairs. There were always bouncers posted almost every 10 meters or so managing the entrances and sometimes the odd scantily dressed girl enticing men inside and away from their hard-earned money.

It was on this street that one building always caught my eye. It was relatively close to one end of the street and had a short staircase leading up to the shop door. It was a beautiful old building made of those old red bricks that gave buildings like this character, with small plants and mini-trees in pots lining one side of the stairs and a large pinkish and purple bougainvillea growing on the side of the building. It really was beautiful.

It was only a month ago that I simply had to find out what kind of shop it was... as it turned out, it was a sex shop. I had opened the door, saw some of the items inside and I chickened out, running away. Well not literally run away, just turned tail.

Now, now, before you judge me, I'm no prude, quite the opposite in fact... I just wasn't expecting this beautiful building to be a... sex shop, that's all.

Although, ever since then, the shop had been on my naughty mind.

---

It was the middle of summer and it was my last day in the office before my 3-week holiday. I had come to work in a light summery dress, white with colourful flower prints that flowed down over my bottom staying quite high on my thighs, thin strappy shoulders that I matched to some white summer espadrilles. Not really work appropriate but hell, it was my last day and I was already in holiday mode. Perhaps I did give the guys in the office a little too much of a distraction.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about myself!

I'm 5'6 and I enjoy staying in shape. I have long dark hair that I had forgotten to straighten that morning, so my hair was bouncing and wavey in its natural state... exactly how I felt during summer.

My skin tans pretty easily thanks to my Mediterranean roots and I had already been topping up my tan before my vacation, so I had a light glow I was pretty proud of.

I have dark eyes and have always been considered quite attractive with full lips and long lashes.

I guess you could call my figure hourglass, with my small waist, round bottom and my favourite assets, my natural 34DD breasts. Big boobs run in the women of my family. I love how my breasts always attract attention and I love to dress to show them off when I can... well, it's hard not to show them off really unless I'm wearing a massively oversized hoodie, but in my summer dress, my cleavage was hard to miss.

After a few goodbye hugs with my closest colleagues, I handed in my office access card and headed home taking my usual shortcut. In a few days I would be on the plane and in my bikini at the beach, I told myself with a smile.

Glancing up, I saw the shop, my mind immediately coming back to reality and stopping me dead in my tracks.

I wanted so badly to go inside. I wanted to see the naughty toys and curiosities on sale.

"What the hell, Sammy" I said out loud to myself.

I didn't have to rush home, I was planning on doing some pre-holiday shopping anyway, "what are you waiting for girl" I smiled to myself.

I headed up the beautiful steps of the shop until I came face-to-face with the large wooden door. Only just now noticing the thick tinted glass that barely showed the 'Open' sign through it.

Pushing my weight down on the large handle, a loud buzz triggered the door to open as it moved ever so easily open with barely any noise.

I stepped inside. I must admit my heart was really beating. As I did, an automatic sensor triggered a loud 'Bing-bong' alerting those inside that someone had entered the shop.

Closing the door behind me, I stared in wonder at the shop, it was so... BIG! It stretched further than I could actually see and the ceilings were so high. Plants adorned the shop, almost making me miss the semi-nude posters of porn stars and animated Japanese schoolgirls plastered across various parts of the shop.

From this end of the shop, there was so much natural light, but as the shop spread out and went deeper, it's high walled isles twisted and disappeared into darkness replaced by multi-coloured neon lights.

"Well, hello sweetheart" came a sudden deep voice snapping me out of my daydream.

Just to my right, was a large counter, a laptop on the top and sitting behind it, a rather large, overweight older man wearing just a blue tank top with a large adidas logo on the front and yellow tinted glasses.

His head was bald except for the brown or perhaps it was black, clearly dyed goatee on his face. Old school tattoos covered his arms and huge gold rings covered his fingers.

"Oh, hey!" I replied, my mind suddenly going blank.

"I just... erm, came in to... look around. Is that okay?" I nervously asked. After saying that I suddenly remembered what I actually wanted to check out, the toys.

"TOYS!" I suddenly blurted out.

My face suddenly felt like it had burst into flame, what an idiot I scolded myself as I brought my hand up to my face in disbelief.

"Hahaha, first time in a sex shop? Do not worry" the man replied standing up from behind the counter and stepping around. His white adidas shorts... actually, very short shorts that rode up high on his thighs matched his top, and also matched his white adidas sliders.

"Welcome to Harry's Sex Emporium. I'm Harry" he grinned, his eyes quickly looking up and down my body.

"Fuck me, what a babe!" Harry thought as his eyes wandered up and down the girl that just stepped in his shop. "Sweet ass girls like this do not come in here that often, just the usual weirdo and chronic masturbators."

"Holy shit! Look at those big fucking titties!" Harry's eyes went wide. "This is my lucky fucking day!"

"Toys did you say?" Harry spoke out "I've got the lot, whatever you're after you can find it here -- big, small, black, coloured, shapes and even the weird shit" Harry grinned stepping in close to me.

"That's... great! Down here?" I pointed down the aisle closest to the wall that happened to have a sign marked, 'TOYS'.

"Yep, straight down, all the way to the back corner, you can't miss em" Harry pointed, watching the sway of my dress swing side to side over my bottom as I headed down the aisle.

Harry quickly turned, changing the shop sign over to closed, knowing no one could enter without him buzzing the door first, then rushing back to his counter to turn on the hidden cameras in the store.

---

Slowly making my way down the aisle, I realised how claustrophobic the high towering aisles were. I moved from endless DVDs and Blurays of every sex act possible and adult publishing studio, to posters of top stars male and female that could be purchased.

The isle widened slightly as I passed through rows and rows of fetish material like rubber masks and vials of liquid I really didn't want to know about. Until I started to enter a neon pink lit area that opened up even wider.

This area was huge... and high, with rows of sex toys for men and women alike, there were even TV's mounted high on the walls playing trailers for certain high-price-tag toys that showed everything including how they were used.

It was only then that I really noticed the music playing throughout the store, like the backing track from a porno movie with lots of electric guitar and wah-wah pedal, it made me giggle slightly.

As my eyes adjusted to the neon flood area and the vast toy selection on show, I was... lost!

There were toys in the shape of octopus tentacles, huge black toys that I'm almost certain couldn't be used because they were just giant in size.

But 2 smallish bullet sized toys caught my eye. Picking them up I wasn't actually sure what they were, just that they felt... right. One side of each bullet had a hollow recess, lined by a latex or silicone rim and each had a small switch.

Sliding my little finger tip into the recess, it felt soft and easily encompassed the top of my little finger. I flicked the switch and the toy immediately buzzed to life, sending vibrating tingles into the tip of my finger.

"Those are our battery powered nipple suckers" Harry suddenly spoke out.

Making me jump, I switched off the toy. "Nip... nipple suckers?" I stammered.

"Oh, hell yeah sweetheart, great seller for girls with sensitive nips if you know what I mean... guys can enjoy them too, of course" Harry smiled quickly glancing down at my cleavage.

"I never knew there was such... variety!" I replied a little more confidently.

Harry watched the busty beauty clutch at the suckers, his grin widening. Harry had been in this business long enough to recognise customer kinks when he saw them. "This girlie must have sensitive nipples to go with those big tits" he thought.

"Listen, I know it's confusing. There's way too much to choose from, but how about this. I've got a private changing room I let only select customers use to try out certain merchandise" Harry spoke making air quotes as he said try out.

"It's comfy, private and you can examine those fun little suckers a little closer" Harry beamed doing his best salesman speech.

"Private?" I looked down at the toys in my hand, also glancing at my own cleavage at the same time. My heart was beating hard, but these little toys could be exactly what I was after. I've always loved my breasts played with, especially my nipples teased, licked and of course, sucked.

My face started to blush again.

Lightly placing his arm around my waist, Harry pointed off to an area lightly bathed in soft white light.

"See, just over here" Harry said as he guided me, his hand just resting on my hip as he pulled back some heavy curtains that lead to some more heavy curtains.

Harry grinned as he took in the sensation in his hand as it rested on this girl's hip, feeling her slim waist and the beginning of the curve that would lead over that nice round ass.

"Go ahead, it's all yours. Take your time, I'll be back at the counter if you need me."

I continued down the small hallway as Harry left, heading back to his counter at the front of the shop. The curtains dropping back down in place to close off the hallway.

After a few meters, more heavy curtains blocked the passage, a bright light visible through the tiny cracks.

Pushing my hand through, the curtain moved aside, revealing a pure white clean room, bathed in light. "Wow, my second surprise of the day" I smiled. It was like being in a high-class changing room at a boutique.

A large full wall sized mirror covered one side of the room, with small hangers and shelves with green plants on another. In the centre of the room was a quilted white plush table that could be sat on by 2 people. Turning to the wall opposite the mirror was a large TV playing the adverts for toys, movies and even women's adult costumes and dresses.

Hurrying back to the counter, Harry leant over his laptop checking the cameras are active and recording, on screen appeared 6 different angles of the dressing room, all incredibly detailed in high resolution. And in the centre of each image was the hot busty girl in her sundress.

Leaning over the screen, Harry licked his lips. "Come on baby, make uncle Harry very happy."

Harry had one hand down on his crotch as he stared at the girl on screen, stared at the big fucking tits on this hottie. His cock was already responding as he rubbed it with his fat ring-covered hand through his tight shorts.

---

Standing in front of the large mirror, I gave myself a small smile as I twisted slightly on my toes making my summer dress sway from side to side over my hips.

My gaze drifted back down to the small toys still firmly in my hand, as I curiously took a look at them again.

"Nipple suckers?" just saying the word sucker made a small flush run through my body to my chest.

"So, the recess is for the nipple, but how does it suck?" I said laying the toy down so the recess was against my palm. Flicking the switch again, the toy buzzed to life, and since the latex/silicone rim surrounding the recess was against my palm, it instantly created a vacuum seal, the small toy pulling at the skin on my palm.

"Oh wow!" I giggled in surprise, turning my palm upside down, amazed at how such a small toy had such suction.

I immediately looked back up at myself in the mirror, biting my lower lip cheekily, my gaze drifting to my large breasts then back up to my eyes.

Switching the toy off and turning quickly, I opened the heavy curtain again, checking outside. It was still dark in the small hallway, the curtain at the far end still closed.

I moved back pulling the curtain closed tightly, making sure there were no gaps.

Stepping back to the mirror, I pondered if this is really something I should do here... in this shop. But the more I thought about it, the more excited I got. "Jesus Sammy, you're such a perv" I giggled to myself.

Reaching up with my free hand, I pulled the strap down off my right shoulder and pushed my elbow through. While holding the toys, I pushed the strap off my left shoulder, easily moving my left arm though the strap.

Then using both hands I lowered the dress over my bra clad breasts, exposing my strapless white lacey bra.

I must admit, as I stood there with my bra exposed, my dress pooled around my tummy, looking at myself in the mirror, I felt very naughty.

Quickly looking at the toys again, I moved my hand to my right bra cup and taking the edge of the bra, I lowered it down, looking at myself in the mirror until... my pink nipple was exposed; I tucked the cup under my right breast.

I looked at myself. Turning slightly as my large right tit and pink nipple were on display. The cool air in the room, plus the excitement running through me was making my nipple harder, making my pink pea sized nipple hard and the areola around it goose bumped.

Taking one of the toys, I moved it up to my big breast, slipping the recess over my hard nipple. Just like it felt on my little finger, the inside felt so soft and smooth against my nipple. Making sure the latex/silicone edge rested firmly on my areola, I flicked the switch.

"OOooh, holy shit" I gasped out loud.

The toy instantly sealing itself on my nipple, the vacuum it formed pulling on my nipple like it was being sucked as the vibrating inside teased my sensitive nipple.

"Shit yes! This feels... so good" I gasped again.

Pushing out my chest, I looked at myself in the mirror, the toy buzzing away on the tip of my right titty.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" I squealed and gasped, falling back slightly to find the wall and brace myself.

My legs were already starting to feel like jelly... this usually only happened when I had a partner who really knew how to play with my breasts and nipples. And now this toy... this little piece of plastic had my knees trembling.

Turning my head to continue watching myself in the mirror. I looked so... slutty, as the toy worked its magic on my nipple. I could feel my nipple being pulled, tugged, like a mouth was sucking hard at the very nipple itself.

Biting my lip to stop myself squealing out too loud, I had to squeeze my thighs together, feeling the heat building between my legs, the tingling building on my clitty.

---

"Holy fuck!" Harry gasped watching the monitor. His hand working his hard cock as he watched the girl expose one of her big tits. Using the keyboard to zoom in slightly, capturing as much of the titty as he could.

"That's it, use the fucking toy" Harry groaned lustfully as he sat up from his chair, trying to give his hard cock a little more room in his shorts.

"Yes, you juicy fucking slut" Harry grinned in excitement as he watched her attach the toy on her big titty and switch it on. All cameras recording what was happening.

Harry looked up, then back at the monitor. "Fuck it!" he exclaimed, moving round the counter as he rushed down to the changing room.

Opening the first set of curtains and sporting a raging hardon in his shorts, Harry slipped into the dark hallway, quietly moving closer to the final curtains.

Harry could hear the buzzing of the toy and the gasping of the girl inside. With a huge grin on his face, he quietly moved the curtain aside just enough to peak through.

What he saw made Harry instantly pull his shorts down, kicking them away into the darkness as he began to stroke himself with his free hand.

"Oh, my fucking god" Harry quietly gasped, his hand furiously stroking his cock.

The girl was laid back against the wall using one hand to hold herself steady against the wall and the other was up at her mouth biting her finger as she was grinding her thighs together. Her mouth was open as her gasping got faster and faster; her eyes closed.

Her dress had been pushed down her body and was lying in a pile near her feet so she was standing in just her heels, sexy white lace panties and bra coving just her left titty.

What captivated Harry was the large right titty on display, the full swell of her young breast and the toy having its way with her hard nipple. "Fucking hell" Harry groaned.

Without even thinking, his mind only on the partially naked babe in his changing room, Harry stood up, pushing open the curtain and entered the changing room.

---

"Suck it, suck my big titty" I gasped, biting my finger trying to hold back my squeals of delight as the toy sucked and vibrated on my very sensitive nipple.

I could feel my legs trembling as my pussy tingled, my panties soaked, my juices flowing.

All of a sudden, a hand grasped my wrist, shoving it up and against the wall as another hand grabbed my other wrist pushing it back against the wall pinning me.

My eyes flew open, it was the fat owner, he was standing in front of me, his tongue licking his lips but his shorts, his shorts were gone! Instead, his fat small hard cock surrounded by thick pubic hairs was rock hard.

"Wha!" my voice broke, unable to speak. My eyes wide as I tried to resist. I swallowed, trying to clear my throat.

Harry had my arms pinned to the wall and before I could scream out, Harry's mouth descended onto mine. His lips roughly kissing mine as his tongue snaked into my dry mouth. His slimy tongue twisting over mine, pushing it deep into my mouth.

12