The Aunts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't say anything just kept moving her hips back and forth grinding her clit into me and squeezing me with her hot, wet cunt.

She grabbed a hand full of my hair and I reached up and grabbed her bun and pulled it hard.

She began to moan and rock and I could feel she was close.

"Oh yes, baby," she whispered although I'm not sure anyone could have heard us over the shower unless she started screaming.

Her pussy clinched and I pulled her hair harder and smacked her hip and she dug her nails into my back.

"Yes, cum all over it, Mom," I panted. "Cum all over your son's cock."

She was and did and her tight little pussy was gripping me so tightly I thought she was going to squeeze my cock into mush.

She held me a few moments and then I started to feel her pussy relax on my shaft.

She laid her head on my shoulder and stayed that way, slowly relaxing the whole time.

I hadn't cum so I started thrusting my hips again so she would bounce up and down.

Mom placed a hand on my chest and threw a leg over me and got off of my cock.

Her heat and wetness was suddenly gone and my cock felt cold and lonely. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet, then pressed her body against mine and gave me a light peck on the cheek. I was disappointed. I wanted to finish too.

After the masseuse and now this I was ready to explode. My cock stood raging and throbbing.

Quickly my mom slipped past me and put her hands down on the seat and bent over at the waist, presenting me with the grand prize. A nice view of her ass.

She spread her legs some and her pussy looked pink and swollen under her ass crack. Her small asshole teased me by looking like a winking eye.

I didn't wait for anything to stop us. I grabbed my cock and slide it into her without any resistance. My mother grunted as I jammed all the way inside her body and hit her cervix. I pushed her ass apart so I could feel her the heat of her crack up against me and pushed myself deep inside her.

I shoved my cock in and out and stared at the freckles on her back and watched her ass jiggle. The shower water was pounding on my back and running down my crack and underneath me to my balls.

I was going to explode.

My mom felt me and spread a little wider and rocked back into me. "Cum all over my ass, baby," she whispered, and I barely heard her over the shower.

I couldn't stop though. I wasn't going to pull out of my own mother the first time I fucked her.

"Inside you," I gasped.

"Oh god, baby."

I pumped and felt my balls tightening up. I felt it all the way into my belly and down into my toes. I felt the slickness of my mother's pussy around me and I thrust all the way inside her and let myself cum.

I grunted and groaned and fucked into her tight body until I had emptied myself inside her.

We stood there for a while, me not wanting to pull out of her, until she finally stood up. She pressed herself against me and we moved into the shower water. She laid her head on my shoulder and we stood like that.


12