The Aunts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I wasn't going to last long. I was gonna blow my load so hard. I grabbed the fat of her hips and pulled her into me as I fucked her as hard as I could for a few seconds. I felt Aunt Cathy's whole-body tense and she let out a moan that would have woke the dead had we not been 500 miles offshore in the middle of the

ocean.

Her asshole clenched me even harder and I knew she was cumming again. It put me over the edge.

I wanted to cum in her fat fucking ass so badly, but I wanted something else more. I could feel my balls tense up and my dick starting to squirt. I pulled my cock from

Aunt Cathy's ass and jammed it hard into her pussy. She let out a moan her whole body twitched as I flooded her pussy with my cum.

I pulled her into me and got as deep as I could go, feeling my hot cum filling her up.

"Yes, baby," she said. "Oh fuck yes!"

I held her hips tightly for a few moments and stayed inside her for a while. I withdrew my cock and her hairy cunt sucked at it like it didn't want to give up the hardness that had pleased it.

I laid down on the bed next to her while she was still on her knees recovering.

"Not man enough?"

Aunt Cathy didn't say anything. She moved down the bed and took my hard cock in her mouth, her ass still in the air. She sucked my limp cock in and out and I could feel it stiffening again.

"Let's see how much a man you can be," she said as she licked my stiffening shaft.

I watched Aunt Cathy bob up and down and felt my dick beginning to gain some motivation when I heard Aunt KK say, "What are you two doing?"

12