The Australian Secret Agent

Story Info
An English spy in Australia. Guns, girls, sex and Adelaide.
4.2k words
4.33
1.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

The casino was crowded. He was the only one dressed in a tuxedo. He felt out of place amongst the poker machines and neon lights.

Adelaide Crown Casino wasn't the same as those on the French Riviera. Instead of luxury, style and money, Crown was nothing but beer, poker machines and crass bogans.

He sighed. His life hadn't really been the same since he spent a drunken weekend fucking Miss Moneypenny and he never called her back. The vindictive power of the boss's secretary.

His assignment was simple. Contact the Australian agent, exchange information without the 'other side' finding out, and return home to London.

"Now, where could 'Kylie' be?" He thought.

Trying, unsuccessfully, to blend in, he roamed between the noisy poker machines. Each one seemed to be louder and more brightly coloured than the last. The noise and flashing lights gave him a headache. Several people stopped him and made drink orders. He nodded to each person and wordlessly pocketed the money.

He went to the bar.

"Whadill it be luv," the blousy barmaid asked. For a brief moment he considered a dry martini but he didn't think that was possible. 

"Gin and tonic, a double, no ice, please"

"We got beer, light beer for gays and dry sherry for the "ladies". What are you?"

He sighed again. It was going to be a long night.

He was just about to order a beer when a young woman tapped him on the shoulder.

"Who does a girl have to suck to get a drink around here?"

He recognised the code phrase.

"Dip me in honey and throw me to the nymphomaniacs," she continued.

She smiled at him. He looked at her.

Her blue eyes complemented her blonde shoulder length hair. Her tiny cropped t-shirt barely covered her fantastic breasts. There was nothing but skin under the small bit of fabric. It had once been a band shirt but now it was just "Rolling", the Stones were long gone. Mick Jagger would have been proud of the way she filled her jeans. They were so tight it looked like they had been painted directly into her skin. Not that she would know who Mick Jagger was, as she was barely 25 and Mick was in his 80's.

"Do you have the 'stuff'? " he asked.

"Nah babe. Do I look like I'm carrying nuclear codes in these jeans?" She laughed as she spun around. Her peachy arse was ripe for plucking. "But I like the size of the hard drive you have in your pants."

She laughed. "We better get outta here. I don't like the way those guys at the pool table are looking at you."

"I agree. They're waiting for their drinks. Let's go."

He grabbed her hand and dragged her through the crowd towards the dance floor. The music was thumping and the strobing disco lights were cutting into his brain. He could feel the headache growing. Boston's " More Than A Feeling" would be stuck in his head for eternity. Unconsciously he started to hum.

Three large men in flannelette shirts approached. Three more were following. Effortlessly she spun to the left. Who could believe she could be so graceful wearing six inch cork wedges. They parted the crowd and made for the restrooms.

"Not that way, we'll be trapped! It's better in the crowd," he said as he stripped off his jacket and bow tie. Ducking and weaving their retraced their steps toward the darkness of the dance floor. Pulling her close to him, he leant over and hugged her as he searched for the thugs.

It was the barmaid that caught his eye. The champagne bottle in her hand had wisps of smoke coming from the neck. She threw it out towards the dance floor. When the bottle bounced he realised how dangerous it was. 

Before he could yell "it's a bomb" the explosion erupted and he was thrown to the ground. With ears ringing, he picked up the limp body of the girl and ran to the exit.

Out on the street, the cold night air revived the girl. Helping her to her feet his eyes were drawn to her nipples growing firm under her tight shirt.

"This way," she cried as they ran through the dark streets. Sirens sounded behind them. On they ran. He followed her, two paces behind. He watched her tight bum as she ran. He wanted to hold those cheeks in his hands. "We need to get off the street. Do you have somewhere we can rest for the night?" 

Turning down a dark lane she ran to the entrance of an old building. Opening the door of the ground floor flat, they tumbled inside. She pulled all the curtains closed before turning on a light. There was a single bed in the corner of the one room apartment. A door to the tiny bathroom was open. There was no kitchen, just a tiny sink.

She collapsed onto the bed.

"Did you get hurt?" He asked, sitting beside her. 

"I don't think so," she replied. "I had my back to the blast. Can you check me for injuries?" She peeled off her jeans effortlessly. "I didn't feel anything but my adrenaline was pumping." Soon she was wearing only the tiniest of g strings, lying on her stomach on the small bed.

Her alabaster skin had no wounds but the first signs of a large bruise were visible around her left shoulder blade. Gently he massaged the area, her skin hot under his hands. 

Turning on her side, exposing her full round breasts, she said "thank you, but is that blood on your shirt? You were closer to the blast than I was."

He stood to take off his shirt. It was torn in several places. Blood oozed from several small cuts. The results of the flying glass. Gently she used a damp cloth to clean his broad back.

He'd had worse injuries falling off his pushbike as a boy, but he didn't have a nurse like her when he was young.

Standing before her as she rested on the bed, she asked "is there anything else that hurts? Anything I can kiss better?"

Smiling, he undid his trousers. Smiling, she helped pull them down.

With both hands she caressed his growing shaft. Softly she kissed the exposed knob, her lips lightly touching the eye of his penis.

Remembering the code phrase needed to identify a friend, he said "Who does a girl have to suck to get a drink around here?"

Pausing she grinned and replied "Dip me in honey and throw me to the nymphomaniacs."

Lying back she guided his solid penis down to her dripping cunt. He grabbed the tiny g string and tore it completely apart. A coldness crept into his eyes as the tip of his erection toyed with her vagina lips. Her eyes were closed as she waited for his first thrust. All the pain of the night was forgotten as he entered her, gently stretching until every inch had pushed deep inside her.

She moaned. He grunted.

Her legs locked around him like a vice, holding him tightly. His thrusts became faster. She could feel the tension in his body growing. Passion ignited her thighs. Waves of excitement washed over her every time his balls slammed against her.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck meeeeee!" She screamed in ecstasy.

She didn't notice his hand move. She never felt the cold stiletto blade touch the skin beneath her left breast. His final thrust coincided with the blade sliding into her heart.

Pulling out, he shot is load across her belly. His spunk mingled with her blood as he withdrew the stiletto.

"Fuck me, the dying words of a true nymphomaniac," he said to no one in particular.

Suddenly the door burst open. Standing with a gun in her hand was the barmaid from the Casino. The barrel was pointed at his navel. Keeping her eyes on his, she entered, closing the door behind her.

Taking one step towards her, he said "Who does a girl have to suck to get a drink around here?"

The barmaid glanced at his semi erect penis, a smile on her lips, but her eyes held no warmth.

"Dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians," was her reply.

He replied with the third part of the code sequence. "My mother warned me about night's like this."

The barmaid visibly relaxed, but kept the gun pointed at him. 

"You've got a lot of explaining to do. Do you always pick up sluts on a mission?"

"She knew half the code phrase. I had to find out more." He tried to explain.

"Not now," she said. "We have to go!"

Gesturing to his nakedness, he said "I need a minute."

"I have a car outside. Grab something quickly" she replied, lowering the gun but keeping her eyes on his cock.

The tea towel barely covered his groin but it gave him a level of security and confidence. Naked, he could fight, but dressed, even if only a tea towel, made him superior. The barmaid led the way out to the street, opening the door to a big black limo. 

"Go," she yelled as the door slammed shut.

"They call me Honey. I'm instructed to take you to Kylie. It's a two hour trip and the driver is sealed away and can't see or hear anything going on back here. Any questions?" 

"Honey, how sweet. Okay. Take me to Kylie, but remember, I have my own orders. Do you have what I need?"

"This limo is fully equipped. There's food, drink and an assortment of weapons. Of course the limo itself is bulletproof. The driver is one of my most trusted colleagues. He knows where we are going, but even he doesn't know why."

While she spoke, he had been busy and found a nicely chilled bottle of champagne, popping and pouring two glasses.

"Care to join me? These seats recline."

She smiled. "I feel overdressed."

Glasses clinked. The alcohol felt good. It warmed him and restored his body.

He studied the barmaid.

Not yet 30 he guessed. He suspected a fit body was hidden under the baggy Casino uniform. She moved with the grace of a tiger. He was glad that she was on his side, at least for now.

The bottle was almost empty before she moved.

Delicately, she touched the tea towel, exposing his relaxed manhood. Wordlessly, she approached, crawling on her hands and knees. Her hot breath on his balls started a chain reaction. His long limp penis began to move and grow. Her fingers cupped his balls. She kissed them both. Her nose pushed against his shaft. His erection was growing before her eyes.

His hand touched her cheek. Their eyes met.

She quickly shrugged off her clothes. Her body was better than he had imagined. She reclined on the full leather seats on the limo. She opened her legs, her completely shaved pussy beckoned him.

"Let me show you why they call me Honey."

From her pocket she pulled out a small squeeze bottle of amber liquid. She dribbled a few drops on her finger then touched his lips.

It was intoxicatingly sweet.

He licked her finger then softly sucked the tip.

Another couple of drops filled her navel before she drizzled a trail south towards her pussy.

Eagerly he took the hint, but he started at the prize. His tongue laced with her honey caressed her pussy lips. Her sweetness filled his nose, her tangy scent lingering on his lips as his tongue pushed deep inside her.

He worked hard, licking, teasing and sucking. His teeth teased her clit until he could feel her entire body move. She squirmed, her hands clasped tightly on his head. She guided him, up and down.

Suddenly her back arched. Her thighs locked around his head. She pushed his mouth down firmly until he found it difficult to breathe. She squealed in delight as her climax overwhelmed her. Honey, mingled with her juices, filled his mouth.

He took the bottle from her hand as she collapsed in delight. Carefully he circled her areola with amber sweetness then dropped just one drop onto her perfectly erect nipple. She quivered with anticipation. 

His hot tongue lapped the rosy pink skin of her areola, tasting the sweetness of the honey but being careful not to touch the aroused nipple. He watched the honey slowly drip down and envelop her firm point. He felt her shiver despite the warmth from the car's air conditioning.

His mouth finally closed around her sweet nipple. His tongue reached out to take the honey. His lips sucked roughly, his teeth giving her a little nip.

His hand was caressing her other breast, keeping her on the edge of excitement. She squirmed and wriggled, trying to position herself underneath him. She wanted more than his tongue. His erection was pushing against her thigh. Her hands were on his hips, guiding him.

His mouth was moving. Every trace of honey was gone and his lips were lightly kissing her alabaster skin as they headed to her other breast.

Honey had regained some of her composure. She had also found the bottle of honey.

"My turn," she whispered into his ear.

His erection was everything she had dreamed of. Long and firm.

Positioning herself away from his distracting lips, she took his shaft in one hand. It was a perfect fit. With a giggle, she poured honey onto his tip, covering the head with amber sweetness and watching as it dripped down onto her fingers. Her lips opened and her tongue licked his knob like a very grown up lollipop. She slurped and saliva coated his cock. Her sticky fingers rubbed him up and down. The more she sucked his tip, the more saliva dripped onto her fingers, making the wanking easier but no less sweet.

Releasing his cock and wiping honey and spit onto her crotch, she straddled him. She was still wet from his earlier activities so his honey covered penis slid easily into her moist pussy.

She moaned as the full length stretched her lips. He thrust deep into her. 

They had both teased and been teased. It was time for the real thing.

Sweat dripped down as they writhed, mingling with spit and honey. As she sat astride him, she could feel her own juices mixing with a satisfying plot each time she sat heavily on his lap.

"Don't cum too soon," she commanded "I want you to shoot your load over my face. I want your honey flavoured cum in my mouth."

Seconds later he lifted her off his cock. Her hands grabbed him as she bent low.

"Ugh" he grunted as a fountain of spunk pumped out of his penis.

Cum splashed across her chest, drops hitting her cheeks and lips as she opened her mouth.

Her honey coated fingers scooped up his essence from between her breasts and she eagerly sucked them clean.

The steady rocking of the limo, the dull drone of the engine and his recent performances combined to lull him to sleep.  He woke up with a jerk. Honey was on her knees and her tongue was cleaning every last drop from his cock, balls and chest. His penis was responding as he moved to sit up.

"Get dressed. We are nearly there," she said reluctantly. "I found something that should fit you in the back of the limo."

The jeans were tight enough to stay up without a belt. The black T-shirt and tennis shoes were perfect. No sooner had he slipped his feet into the shoes, the limo slowed and stopped.

The door opened. He emerged into the early dawn, unsure of his location. It looked like a quiet suburban street. White picket fences, manicured lawns and faceless anonymity.

"This way. Kylie is waiting." Honey had found a short denim miniskirt that looked several sizes too small and a button down shirt that had barely contained her ample breasts. She flounced her way into the house.

The woman waiting for them in the lounge room was short, 5 foot 2 and she was wearing 2 inch heels. Dressed in gold lame' hot pants and a tiny gold bikini top. With her long blonde hair and striking blue eyes, she would easily win a Kylie Minogue lookalike contest.

Honey lightly kissed her on the lips.

"Hi Boss," she said.

A sly grin crossed Kylie's face as she licked her lips. 

"Mmm, I can tell that you've been busy, Honey."

"I'm happy to fill you in," replied Honey, as she sat on the lounge.

"Later babe. Give me a status report first." Kylie smiled. Honey blushed.

"Pardon me, ladies," he interrupted, "I'm here on business. We can discuss having pleasure when the task is completed."

"Of course," said Kylie, "I have exactly what you want, do you have what I need?"

"Depending on what you need. Satisfaction is guaranteed." He glanced at Honey, giving her a knowing wink. "Let's discuss the finer details over a drink." He picked up a champagne bottle from a nearby ice bucket.

Kylie walked to the corner bar and returned with three glasses.

"Allow me to pop your cork," she said and did. "Let's drink to a successful mission. Cheers!"

Together with Honey he clinked glasses.

"Cheers," they all said.

Caught up in the moment, he drained his glass. "Wait a minute, not so fast."

Suddenly, his mouth went numb. The glass fell from his senseless fingers. His eyesight blurred as he watched Kylie and Honey embrace, laughing.

His knees collapsed beneath him and his head slammed into the hardwood floor.

Everything went dark.

Gradually he came back to his senses. He was on his back on what felt like a very comfortable bed.

He tried to sit up but his wrists and ankles were securely bound. He was naked.

He craned his head. At the foot of the bed stood Kylie and Honey, both stark naked.

Their lips were locked in a passionate kiss.

"Let's begin," said Kylie.

She cupped one of Honey's breasts and tenderly kissed her nipple. Her fingers teased Honey's juicy pussy lips. Kylie could feel Honey's swollen cunt.

Kylie sucked hard on Honey's tit while her fingers were seeking out her hot spots.

A moan escaped Honey's mouth as Kylie found her clitoris. Gently Kylie's fingers massaged Honey's clit. It was firm and wet. Back and forward went her fingers, teasing Honey, feeling her wetness grow. Kylie knew Honey was aroused and on the edge but her fingers didn't stop. Honey's whole body began to quiver. Slowly, long waves of ecstasy washed over her.

Honey crumbled in Kylie's arms. A deep seated sigh of contentment escaped from Honey's lips as Kylie gently lay her on the bed, between his knees.

"I'm enjoying this", he said, "no need to stop now."

Kylie moved next to Honey. They kissed again.

Honey grabbed his left knee, her hands massaging his strong thigh muscles. Kylie reached out to gently caress his balls.

Honey kissed the back of his knee, her lips started to work their sweet way towards his groin.

Kylie kissed his balls, softly drawing each one into her mouth, her tongue coating them with saliva. They felt like large grapes that she was tempted to crush. She relished the feeling of control it gave her.

Honey had reached his shaft. She nudged Kylie. Open mouthed, they kissed, their chins hovered over his growing erection.

He sighed. They looked at him and laughed.

Honey went back to his shaft, licking it from base to tip.

Kylie turned to straddle him, lowering her dripping cunt until it was inches from his mouth. He lifted his head to kiss her, but she sensed him moved slightly away. Bending over, Kylie's lips settled on his ruby red knob. It was wet with his pre cum. She savoured his salty taste.

Honey's lips touched Kylie's. His knob between them both. Kylie's cunt was so wet a single drop of her juices fell onto his lips. His tongue extended as Kylie slowly sat on his face.

It was too much for him. Without warning he climaxed. Hot spunk shot out surprising both Honey and Kylie. Kylie drank what she could. Honey licked the rest from Kylie's face then they passionately kissed again.

Kylie wriggled her hips, pushing down on his tongue. He struggled to breathe.

Kylie moved.

"Do you give up?" She asked.

"The best is yet to come," he finally managed to mumble. "You don't have to release me, just give me a chance to show you what I can do with my cock."

"It seems a bit small for both of us," leered Kylie.

"Can you satisfy two cunts at once?"

"Sit on it and find out," he replied, sounding braver than he actually felt.

"He is spent," interrupted Honey. "I'll revive him." Immediately she began kissing and sucking his limp penis. The more she worked, the more his penis grew.

Kylie watched him and waited, gently fingering herself. She would give him the opportunity to make her cum or he would die. It would give her pleasure either way.

Eagerly she pushed Honey away. She had done her work. His penis was solid. It stood proudly again. Kylie was impressed.

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers
12