The Australian Secret Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straddled him again, her hands on his shoulders, her perky breasts resting on his chest.

"Let's begin again," said Kylie. "Honey babe, you can watch and learn."

Honey sat in the corner. She had a large black dildo and her trademark bottle of honey.

Kylie kissed him passionately on the mouth. He instinctively responded. Tongues entwined. Saliva was shared.

Her belly rested on his. He could feel her nipples, like small pebbles, pushing into his skin. Her hips squirmed as she positioned herself closer and closer to his raging erection.

Honey and her strap on dildo were good, but Kylie was looking forward to having a real man deep inside her.

She felt the tip of his penis brush against her vagina. He strained at the bonds that held him down. His hips ached as he fought. Kylie laughed as her wet lips closed around his knob. He was powerless and she loved it.

Her hand reached down to hold his shaft as she repositioned, sitting up. She was so wet that he slid easily as she pushed herself slowly onto his cock. Inch by inch he stretched her tight lips.

With a sigh, she settled. She wriggled and grinned. It felt so good.

Honey was moaning in the corner. Her legs were wide open and the dildo was deep inside her pussy. Her eyes were closed as she pumped rapidly.

Kylie started to bounce up and down. Each downward thrust buried him further inside her cunt. She knocked against his balls and bounced up again. She felt like a rodeo rider, on top of a wild, untamed stallion.

Kylie didn't feel his hands as they guided her hips.

She wasn't aware that he had somehow slipped from his restraints, she was so lost in the escalating waves of passion that were rocking through her body.

It felt so good that she closed her eyes and screamed as she climaxed.

Honey had heard that scream many times before.

She moved behind Kylie as she slumped on his hips, her petite body still impaled on his hard penis. Gently she lifted Kylie up, wrapping her in her arms, passionately kissing her hot mouth. Honey, in turn, positioned herself above his cock, while Kylie, recovering, moved to place her wet pussy on his eager mouth. Neither girl noticed his hands carefully assisting.

Kylie's swollen clit tingled as his tongue touched it softly.

"God, you are good," she murmured.

Honey was kissing Kylie's breasts as she lowered herself onto his penis. "Mmm" Honey replied.

The dildo had excited Honey, stretching her lips and causing her pussy to be very wet. Nevertheless, his cock needed a helping hand to smoothly enter her. She didn't notice it was his hand guiding his cock and his hand pulling her hips down.

The two girls were lost in their embrace as he worked on them both.

It didn't take long to bring Kylie to another shattering climax, her juices drenched his face. Honey squealed as Kylie bit her nipple in excitement. Honey, aroused at both ends, exploded in her own orgasmic delight.

"Please don't forget me," he said, breaking the spell that enthralled both girls.

They pounced on his erection, with carnal delight. Four hands and two eager mouths got to work. Tongues and fingers massaged saliva combined with both of their hot juices to lather his shaft.

He sat up as his level of excitement became uncontrollable. His pent up passion escaped in spurts. Both girls were grinning as his spunk splashed across their faces. They kissed and slurped, laughing as his musky essence was released.

His big arms enveloped them both, in a big bear hug.

"Congratulations babe, you have satisfied all my requirements," Kylie laughed. "After we have all had a shower together, I'll get you the nuclear codes you want."

"Will you stay for breakfast," asked Honey, "I have the perfect thing for your toast."

He grinned.

12