The Author Pt. 03

Story Info
The action continues and Caroline takes a fat stranger.
6k words
4.59
10.4k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The author sat pondering what to do to her next, he planned to fuck her all weekend and torture her a little too with spankings and tit slaps. He also had a few plans with ice, he would love to use some hot wax too, but he knew from experience that the candle would set off the fire alarm. He also had a plan for tomorrow to, he had brought with him a set of love eggs and a vibrating butt plug that were controlled by his phone, they would go shopping with her wearing them, then later in the evening they were going to go on the tube with her in a very short skirt and no knickers again, she would be displaying herself to a gentleman or two, and hopefully one of them would get to have a good feel too.

As he sat there was a knock at the door, he jumped up, and grabbed a white robe from the bathroom on the way to the door, it was room service, he checked it was Chris, and it was, he hadn't really planned if it had not been, and that could have been embarrassing.

He opened the door, and said, 'Thank you Chris, Please don't drop that tray when you walk in, there is space on the table for it, but you will be distracted.'

Chris looked a little confused, but the author could see his brain whirling through what he might see, he would have bet a lot of money that Chris was not prepared for what it was.

The author stood in the bathroom, holding the room door open and Chris walked through, the tray carrying the food and drinks just about fitted. Chris was about 10 steps into the room when he stopped. He had a side on view of Caroline's beautiful body, clearly tied to the bed, and looking so inviting, the author let the room door close and put a hand on Chris's back. That seemed to bring him back to reality, and he moved, walking quickly to the table to put the tray down.

'Chris,' the author said, 'offer for you, how about instead of a cash tip, Caroline sucks your cock?'

Chris looked directly at him, mouth open for a moment, then stammered, 're...really?'

'Errrr, no,' said Caroline from the bed.

Chris spun around to look at her, from here he got a perfect view of her tight pussy and that round arse with the butt plug sticking out, 'Sorry miss,' he said.

'Don't be sorry,' said the author, 'she will suck your cock,' then turned to Caroline.

'What's the safe word Caroline?' the author asked.

'Aardvark,' she said.

'And is it not true that unless you say that word that you are willing to let happen whatever happens to you?' the author enquired.

Caroline looked around as best she could, it was clear Chris had a massive erection as he stared at her arse, and she replied, 'yes that is true.'

'Are you going to say Aardvark, if Chris comes over and puts his cock in your mouth for you to pleasure him?' the author continued.

Caroline stayed quiet for a moment, she knew there was no way she was using that word this weekend, but she wanted the author, not everybody else. As she said, 'no,' in a sulky voice, she realised that she was getting turned on by Chris staring at her, maybe she did want him to use her.

Chris carefully walked to the bed, he kicked off his shoes and undid his belt, he climbed onto the bed to be in front of Caroline, and there was a pause his hands ready to push his trousers down, he said, 'I can't be long, if I am longer than 10 minutes more they will send somebody to find me.'

'Oh she is very good,' the author said, 'you will be done in ten minutes,' he smiled it was almost a laugh.

Chris pushed down his trousers and tight briefs that came with them, a huge cock bust out, it was 9 inches at least, Caroline watched as it bounced when it realised from his pants, there was no way all of that was going in her mouth.

Caroline looked at the cock in front of her, it was long, longer than any she had ever had, it was a long thin cock, the girth was probably half that of the author, but he easy had two inches on the author, and almost 3 and half on Eamonn. It was really veiny, and she imagined feeling those veins as it slid into her pussy, god how slutty was that thought, less than two minutes ago she was trying to get him sent away.

Chris positioned his cock at Caroline's lips, she parted them and started licking the tip. Chris was eager and pushed his cock into her mouth, her limited body movement meant that she bobbed her head on the top third.

Caroline realised that tied as she was, her ability to guide and effect the blowjob was limited, and that to a large extent she was at Chris's mercy. However, she did not think this would take long his 18 year old body was excited and she knew he would cum quickly. She started to lick and play with her tongue as she bobbed, and felt his cock respond, as he gently placed a hand on her head, which caused her concern, if he forced this long cock in she would surely choke. She focused on making this a good memory for him, and tried to work that cock, taking it out her mouth and licking the length and his balls before returning it to the warm space between her lips.

Chris reached down with his other hand a grabbed her tit, he tweaked the nipple, and had a good feel before moving onto the other.

'Your tits are gorgeous,' Chris said in a nervous voice, 'I they normally this red?'

'No, I was naughty,' she replied, pulling his cock away, 'they had a strap,' she nodded towards the strap, and then plunged his cock back into her mouth.

Chris looked at the strap and nodded, she felt his cock flitch, and he obviously liked that image of her having her tits slapped. Caroline jumped as her phone rang, she could not see it but knew then only person likely to be calling was Eamonn.

The author picked up the phone as it rang, and answered, the screen said Eamonn.

'Hi, this is Caroline's phone, she is a little busy right now can I take a message?' the author said.

There was a pause, a silence, then 'who is this, where is my wife?' came the voice down the phone.

'She is here in front of me, and she has her mouthful at the moment,' said the author, he could see the dismay on Caroline's face.

'Let me speak to my wife right now,' came the response.

'I can't she can't talk, she has the cock of an 18 year old man in her mouth,' the author decided to be direct, Caroline looked mortified, but interestingly carried on with the blowjob. Chris faltered, but continued to push his cock in and out, and groping her tits. He gave her tits both a little slap, she actually liked that but could not focus on it, and she was waiting for Eamonn.

There was total silence from the other end of the phone, it stretched for many seconds, and then the voice spoke, 'very funny, has she left the phone somewhere or, are you with the group of them?'

'I am not joking you, hang up and face time back and I will show you,' the author said.

Caroline could not believe the author had said that to Eamonn, what the fuck was she going to do, how was she going to explain this, however she had a more pressing concern, Chris was applying more and more pressure to the back of her head forcing more and more of his cock into her mouth.

The phone rang again, she did not even know that it had been hung-up. The author answered and moments later she had Eamonn's face looking at her, her phone being held by the author about a foot from her face, clearly showing her being face fucked.

She was not sure what the look on Eamonn's face conveyed, there was lust in his eyes, but the rest was unreadable, he just looked didn't say a word. The author moved the phone to show Chris groping her tits, Chris responded and gave both of them another slap, just for Eamonn to see.

Chris was about to cum, he had got an least half his cock in her mouth, and he moaned as spunk shot out, she gagged, spurt after spurt hit the back of her throat, she swallowed as best she could but there was cum everywhere she felt it drip from her lips, and as Chris pulled out a load went over her face, covering her nose and running down her cheeks. He continued to face fuck her for a few moments making sure all his cum was in her mouth or on her face, he slapped again at her tits, landing a couple of slaps that stung and her nipples were rock hard as he connected making the slaps a little uncomfortable.

Eamonn's whole face now had a lustful look on it, she knew that he loved porn like this, but the idea of it actually happening, she never dreamed he would consider it. She swallowed as quickly as she could, trying to get to a point where she could talk, but it took a lot longer than she wanted before she could.

'Eamonn, I am sorry, you were never supposed to know, let alone see it, I love you...' she trailed off, not really knowing what to say, tears rolled down her face. She loved that 18 year old cock in her mouth and wanted more of it, but she also wanted to fix things with Eamonn, but before she could say anything the author took the phone away.

He was not in her field of view now, but she heard him say, 'Now Eamonn, I am sure you are in shock, but there are two ways you can handle this, and I want to take a moment of your time to suggest...'

The author had gone into the bathroom and shut the door, she could no longer hear what was being said.

She looked at Chris who was clearly just catching up to what was going on.

'You were fab,' she said, 'I loved that.'

'I did too,' he said, 'but I need to get back to work,' he climbed off the bed and started putting his clothes back to how he needed for work.

'You can comeback after your shift has finished,' Caroline said, 'I want you to comeback after.'

'We are not allowed in customers rooms,' Chris said.

'Don't you think I am worth the risk?' she asked, 'you can do anything you want to me if you comeback,' she could feel the excitement that created in her pussy.

'I'll think about it,' Chris said as he crossed the room to the door.

Chris opened the door, and there was a guy standing there is a bath robe, looking like he was about to knock, 'Oh sorry,' said Chris, 'I think you have the wrong room.'

'No I have the right room,' said the guy, 'I have room 805 and, my mate has 803, so either side, and we both keep hearing noise, screaming some of it.'

'Well I have just delivered their room service, and there is no screaming,' said Chris, trying to move past the guy and close the door behind him.

The guy put his hand on the door and pushed it open, 'I want to speak to the occupant,' he said trailing off as Caroline tied to the bed came into view.

Caroline saw the door push open, there was nothing she could do tied to the bed, there was the guy Chris was speaking to looking straight at her. He was mid-forties, very overweight, about five foot seven, and in a bathrobe, he was balding too, how humiliating that he had seen her like this.

'What the fuck is going on here,' said the guy, 'I am going to speak to your manager.'

'Stop wait,' said Caroline, she had to stop him getting Chris into trouble, 'come in and shut the door.'

'I am going,' said Chris and pushed past the guy and disappeared.

The guy entered the room cautiously, and the door slowly closed behind him, 'I'm waiting,' he said.

'Don't get Chris into trouble, he had no idea I was tied like this when he brought the room service, and he has done nothing wrong,' Caroline said. She watched as the guy seemed to be appraising every inch of her body, he took more than a few moments looking at her arse with the butt plug.

'Why should I care about that, he is a member of staff and clearly dodgy shit is going on in here and he knows about it,' said the guy.

'You can use me,' Caroline blurted out.

'What?' the guy said suddenly looking very interested and looking at her face not her body.

'If you stay quiet, you can do whatever you want to me right now,' she said, really not wanting him to do anything to her, her mind was really worried what the author was saying to Eamonn, but this was a more immediate concern.

The time seemed to stretch on, but she was sure it was no more than a minute, the author reappeared, and said, 'who the fuck are you?'

'My name is James, I am from the room next door,' said the guy, clearly nervous after taking a good look at the author.

'He walked in when Chris left, I am sorting it out,' said Caroline.

'Indeed,' said James, 'she has just offered to fuck me to stop me reporting this.'

The author looked at the James and walked over to her.

'All sorted,' he said, 'everything is fine with Eamonn, you do not need to be worried, you can talk to him later, although if you are doing this then I think I might call him back to watch right now.'

'When later?' she asked, 'and what time is it now?'

'You will find out, it will not interrupt my plans for you,' he said, 'and it is just 7:45. I am was going to release you so we can eat, you clearly need to service this gentle...James first.'

Caroline thought 7:45, approaching bed time for their daughter, he probably phoned for something he had lost, what bad luck. Nothing I can do about it now, her thoughts were interrupted, the butt plug was twisted and pressure put on it, then it moved, it started to pop out, as it stretched her hole she squeaked under her breath, Jesus that was uncomfortable she thought.

As her arse moved, she could really feel it, and then the plug fully popped out, she sort of missed it, it had created some really interesting feelings, but the author quickly put it down on the side.

'Away you go,' the author said to James, 'do whatever she lets you.'

James walked over and ran his hand up her leg and across her pussy, she shuddered, she did not want the unpleasant man to touch her at all.

'I can really do whatever I want to you?' he said.

'I am hardly in a position to stop you,' Caroline replied.

His hand moved across her pussy, and he slipped a finger inside, it was a big fat finger, she was glad she was still very wet from what Chris had done to her. Actually was it what, or was she being turned on by the thought of this horrible man violating her, the humiliation that was brought on by that thought definitely made her wetter.

Despite how he looked James clearly knew what he was doing, he moved his finger in and out, gently rubbing across her g spot, he slipped in a second finger, and with his thumb pressed her clit, god that felt good, she thought, no wait, he is horrible I don't want him touching me, and he is only here because he is blackmailing us into it. The thought faded as he put pressure on her clit, and a shock of electricity ran through her.

This fat, disgusting man was finger fucking her, and was about to do whatever humiliating shit he wanted to her, and much as she hatted that idea, she loved it to, and it was definitely making her horny.

The author sat in a chair watching, he had a great view from here, and was sure neither of them was paying him any attention. Clearly James could not believe his luck, a beautiful blonde bombshell, with an amazingly fit body, was tied to the bed in front of him and was willing to let him fuck her.

Caroline on the other hand, was in the position of getting something she really didn't want, which perversely meant she was getting exactly what she wanted. She had been very clear with him, she wanted strangers, people she did not know at all, to see her most private parts and do sexual things to her, she had a humiliation fetish, and this fitted the bill completely, however unplanned it was.

The author picked up Caroline's phone and text Eamonn, 'I am about to facetime you, I will turn off speaker, so you can watch without anybody knowing, think you will enjoy this.'

There was 30 seconds and a response came, 'OK.'

The author facetimed careful not to get his face in the frame, hit record to record the session and turned the phone to show James and Caroline.

James was finger fucking her and rubbing her clit, she was clearly loving it. It appeared a little awkward, but he reached around with his other hand and grabbed her tit. 'You have amazing round firm tits girl,' he said, 'I would not object to tit fucking you.'

In a breathy voice, that said she was enjoying herself, Caroline said, 'If that is what you want.'

'If I am blowing a load on you girl, it has got to be deep in your arse, James said, the author could see the shudder that brought to her.

He watched as she was slowly brought to an orgasm by this fat man, he moved the phone slightly so Eamonn would get a good view of her tit being mauled. They watched as she started to spasm, and moan, there it was, she was cumming.

Caroline was focused on what he was doing to her pussy. She was pleased he liked her tits, but the angle was not great so his groping was clumsy, but his pussy work was fab, he was pushing the g spot and the clit together, rubbing circles on both in opposite directions. How the hell was he doing that, Caroline tried to make her fingers do it and couldn't her thumb and fingers went the same way, it must be a patting your head and rubbing your stomach thing.

Actually she didn't care, it was working for her, she felt the warm feeling rise, the sense of excitement and pleasure, he was hitting that spot just right, and she flinched as he pressed her clit hard. There was a moment when her whole body locked up, if she had not been tied she would have stretched her legs out, she let out a moan, that finished with an, 'oh god.'

James seemed very satisfied with the way he had got an orgasm out of Caroline, he stood and came around to the side of Caroline so she could see as he dropped the robe. Caroline took a long blink not wanting to really look at what was about to fuck her, no not just fuck her, fuck her in the arse.

James had to be 20 stone, his frame was massive and every inch of him had fat on it, his cock stood out under his belly, Caroline guessed it was pretty average, both in size and girth, probably identical to Eamonn's she thought. However, under his big belly it looked small, but she was not going to make the mistake of thinking it was, that was going to be uncomfortable up her arse.

James, put a hand on her face, and pulled it towards him, he was gentle, not what she expected, he bent over and kissed her. Their lips touches and gently moved together, then he slowly parted his lips and his tongue pushed through her lips, he guided her head in what was a passionate kiss, he was clearly excited by her and desired her, in a way that she did not desire him at all, she fought to suppress the shudder that she felt.

The author could see that they were kissing, but could not see the kiss itself, he just watched, which meant Eamonn also watched this fat man snog his wife.

James released her head and moved around the back of her, the author moved the phone so he would not see it, he seemed to admire her pert arse, and wet pussy for a good few moments, before he said, 'Why is a beautiful women like you, with such a perfect arse, and clearly well maintained cunt, doing this?'

'I have never done anything like this before, I have always been a good little wife, but my husband is boring in bed,' the author cringed at that, she had no idea he was watching, but she continued, 'he is the perfect husband in every other way, and this was supposed to be a secret trip to play out my fantasy of be being used and humiliated.'

'And is it humiliating to have an orgasm caused by me?' said James.

'In real life I would not go near a guy like you, so yes it is, I would deny you ever touched me,' she said.

'Oh, so it is going to be awful when I cock goes up you then,' he said with a smirk.

'To be honest it turns my stomach the idea of it,' she said, and it was true it did.

'So I am doing this to you against your will?' he asked sounding a little concerned, probably aware for the first time that she might not be doing any of this willingly, and that he might be an accomplice to imprisonment and rape.

12