The Author Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, not quite,' she said, 'I don't want it to happen, but I am willing to let it.'

James looked unsure, he looked at the author, who was not completely sure what to say to him, but before he had to say anything, Caroline continued, 'if you are worried, don't be, you have my consent to fuck me, I just don't want you to.'

James still looked unsure, so she continued, 'look when you came in there was just you and I in the room, I could have said freely if I didn't want to be here, and I didn't.'

That seemed to do the trick, and he moved around the back of her, wanking his cock hard, it had clearly gone down some in that exchange.

Caroline felt his cock push against her pussy and it slid in, it did not feel that long inside when his belly pushed against her arse, but he squeezed his belly against her arse and got at least another inch in. James withdrew and thrust in again his belly bouncing against her arse, it really was not the type of sex she was used too. James thrusted into her a few times, she liked the feel after the first one or two, she wondered what this must look like to the author and smiled, the idea of him watching this turned her on.

He withdrew from her pussy, she was so wet, and she was almost surprised he could feel anything, his pole must be dripping, and then she recalled what he said and realised that it could not be wet enough as far as she was concerned. Just as she expected, James pulled her arse cheeks apart and nestled his cock against her arsehole. She needed to relax, the butt plug had come out not that long ago, it would be fine.

Much as she tried, her relax was not as complete as she wanted, and the discomfort as her little sphincter was forced open was intense, she knew his cock was not that big, but it seemed to be breaking her as the tip moved forward. She let out a big breath and tried to let all the tension go from her body, the discomfort did not diminish, but the head of the cock made a gentle popping sound as it slipped in. She breathed a sigh of relieve, in her very limited experience that was the hard part, she had her doubts if that would be true when the author did it, his girth might be an issue all the way up.

The author snuck out of the chair, we was not obviously in either James's or Caroline's eye line, so it was not that hard, he just needed to be silent. Caroline was dealing with that big belly hitting her, and James was completely focused on her, there was no way he had had a woman as nice as Caroline before, that made it easier. He got on the floor, and moved silently behind them, he had a great view of James cock sliding into that beautiful, delicate pussy of Caroline's, he moved the phone so that Eamonn got the same view, his wife being violated by a big fat guy. Then unexpectedly they got a significant bonus, James withdrew his cock and pulled open her arse cheeks, her buttocks and crack looked amazing from this angle. The author wanted to get his cock in there, like her pussy, her arse was very delicate, it was clear it had not been extensively used, she might have been telling the truth, she might have only done anal two or three times.

James's cock pushed against that tight little brown star, the view that Eamonn and the author had was amazing, it opened just the tiniest amount on the pressure from James and the very end maybe only a centimetre slipped inside. They watched as her resistance to that cock faded slowly and bit by tiny bit it slipped further and further up, that very purple head slowly disappearing, then Caroline sighed and there was a clear relax of her whole body, the head slipped in, the last tiny bit in, and her star closed onto the shaft hiding the purple head completely. Everything stopped for a moment.

Caroline was sure she was as relaxed as she could be, she was waiting for the push in that was inevitable, but it didn't happen as she expected, she felt his cock, just the head in her arse pulsing.

'You OK,' she asked, that seemed a funny question to ask, it was normally the man asking if she was OK.

James took a moment to answer, 'I'm fine, just enjoying the feeling of your tight little arse squeezing the head of my cock, once I push in it won't do it again.'

He took hold of her hips and pushed, she gritted her teeth, it was uncomfortable to say the least, there definitely was not enough lube on his cock from her pussy, she felt skin get pulled and then release with a pop, he stopped again, there could not be more than an inch in her, she tried to relax again, not that she thought she was holding any tension.

He withdrew his cock to the head, and then pushed in harder, Caroline winced and let out, a sound that was close to a whine, but did clearly convey discomfort, his hands were pulling hard on her hips, and more went in this time.

The author felt very conflicted, he wanted to tell James he needed more lube that he was probably hurting Caroline, and as a good Dom he should look after her, but if he said anything he would give away where he was and spoil the nature erotic view both he and Eamonn had.

Thankfully Caroline spoke, 'Why don't you pump my pussy a couple of times get it wet again.'

James did not say anything, but when he withdrew this time he did not stop at the head and came completely out, the author got just a quick grimace of her butt winking at him before James's cock was thrust back into her pussy, and pumped a few times. With a pace that the author was surprised from a big man he pulled out her pussy and rammed into her arse, pulling on her hips, his cock easily went in a good two inches past where it had been before. Caroline grunted, that was not what she wanted, but she had to admit it slid up further and easier than before, and she found it easier to relax as he withdrew to head again.

The author watched as James withdrew again and then thrust in again, this time the vast majority of his cock made it in, and Caroline grunted again. James changed now, and started to pump thrusting in and out, the bottom of his belly slapping the top of her arse, and the bottom of her back, Caroline grunted with every thrust, there was a constant rhythmic, 'uurrrm...uurrrm...uuurrrrm.'

The author could not deny how hard he was watching her arse get pounded like this, James seemed to have a lot of stamina for a fat bloke, and kept a fast steady pace ramming into her, his cock slowly moved further and further in until his balls swung and hit her pussy.

Caroline loved and hated what was happening to her arse, it was uncomfortable and not for the first time in her life decided that anal was both enjoyable and uncomfortable, and not really for her. Every time she thought of James she cringed internally, but felt hornier at the same time, that coupled with the rhythmic thrusting of her arse made her feel aroused and she knew she could climax again with James if he tried. Oh my god what was she thinking, he was horrible, there was no way he should make her cum, however it was as if he read her mind, his hand came around the side and under her to tweak her clit, she leaned into the hand wanting him to punish that clit make her cum.

For the second time with this fat, disgusting man she felt the warmth rise her muscles tightened and she held there on the verge of cumming as he pressed her clit. It was no good she could hold it no longer, and she came feeling her body tense, she fought against the ties, wanting to move to a more comfortable position. Clearly those muscle tenses had an impact on James, he thrust in hard, and she felt the tell-tale signs before cum sprayed into her arse, he was still pulsing as he withdrew and she felt cum on her cheeks as he moved back.

James had cum the author was sure and be withdrew his cock, semen oozing from Caroline's grapping arse, and the last spurts landing on her cheeks, the author jumped up quick and slipped back to the chair. James pulled the robe around him, wiping his cock on the robe.

'Thank you young lady, that was most enjoyable, we have a 8am start for our conference, so please keep it down later, you wouldn't want me to return, with Simon,' James said as he walked to the door. He nodded to the author, as he opened the door and left.

The author pulled out her phone and showed Caroline, 'Smile for your husband,' he said, then disconnected the call. 'Did James tell you his room number, I would like to give him that recording to remember you,' said the author.

'805, I think, it was defo that or 803, but you can't, I don't want that video out there,' she complained.

'Humiliating is it?' the author asked, not expecting an answer, then said, 'let's get you out of that and get some food,' the author said.

He quickly release her feet, then he released the spreader. He walked around the front of her after landing a slap on her arse, she moved her legs they felt stiff, and ached as she moved them, he release her arms and she got up, grabbed a bra and knickers, and gently walked to the bathroom.

When Caroline returned to the main room, the author was sitting eating one of the burgers, and drinking a beer, she had grabbed one of the robes and sat beside him and took the other burger.

'They are not as hot as they should be now,' said the author.

Between bites she asked, 'so what did you say to Eamonn, how come he is OK?'

The author finished his mouthful then said, 'I am not telling you the details, it will be a surprise, but I spoke to him honestly about his options, and told him honestly what was going on here, and about your fantasies.'

'Bet that went down well, his vanilla mind probably exploded when he heard my desires,' she was disappointed in herself for the sarcastic, dismissive tone in her voice.

'Not saying anything beyond, you really should communicate better with your husband,' replied the author.

Caroline decided that nothing productive would come from continuing with the conversation and continued her burger, looking out the window.

She looked over at the apartments, there were a significant number with lights on now, there was one that caught her eye, it was probably two floors above then, but pretty much straight opposite, there was a guy standing in the window with a beer, and he appeared to be watching the hotel. She watched him for a minutes, he was not specifically watching their room, but he definitely looked at it several times. I wonder if he watched me getting fucked and giving a blow job she thought, and immediately felt a flutter, that was so erotic, a total stranger watching her get fucked by another stranger.

The author had finished his burger, and picked up the beer, single coke that she had not drunk and the water and moved them to the fridge. He took several ice cubes from the ice box put them in a glass and poured in water before returning. He placed it on the table where he had been sitting, and cleared the plates and empty bottles onto the tray. He picked up the tray and walked to the door, he put the try on the ground, opened the door and slid the tray outside, and letting the door close behind it he walked back to Caroline.

Caroline looked at the clock, it was a little after 8:30 now, she had been with the author almost 5 hours now and so much had happened she could barely remember it all. The author had gone to the bed and was tidying things, straightening them, she thought he was wasting time, like he was filling a gap, waiting for something.

He came and sat down again, and drank some water, he looked relaxed, but he fiddled with one of the chairs moving it slightly this way and that.

'You OK?' Caroline enquired, she quite liked the break, eating and then having five minutes to let that settle.

'Yes fine...just thinking,' he replied, 'working through something in my head, we will get started again soon.'

Caroline decided not to push, and relaxed into the chair, the robe was really soft and warm, it was luxury and she sat back enjoying it.

12