The Author Pt. 04

Story Info
The evening becomes more intense and Caroline is punished.
6.6k words
4.26
13.7k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline was not sure if she had dozed off, or had just been lost in her own thoughts, but she was snapped back to aware by the buzzing of a phone in the authors pocket, when he pulled it out she saw that it was her phone. He answered but she could not see it.

'You ready then,' said the author.

Then she heard Eamonn's voice, 'as I'll ever be, she is asleep so on my own.'

Caroline's mind raced, the she would be their daughter, so he was basically alone in the house now, what the hell had been planned here?

The author placed the phone leaning against the chair that he had been fiddling with earlier, and Caroline saw Eamonn's face looking back at them, the tiny picture that he was seeing in the corner showed a full view of the table with the two of them.

'Tell Eamonn your safe word,' said the author.

'What...Errrrr...it's Aardvark,' she said.

'Have you used it yet?' he continued.

'No,' she felt her cheeks colour as she said it.

'Are you likely to use it now?' the author said in questioning voice.

Caroline was not sure what to say, what did Eamonn want to here? But she knew the real answer was no, she wanted to experience everything that the author had to offer. The silence of her thinking stretched out.

'No, I am not, sorry Eamonn,' she said.

'Don't be sorry, 'Eamonn said, 'you made a choice, own it.'

Caroline could not meet his eye, that didn't feel like an 'everything will be fine' response.

The author helped her out of her seat and took her robe off, she felt a little self-consensus now, in her underwear with another man in front of Eamonn. Then it got worse, the author removed her bra, and pulled her panties down to the tops of her legs, then he gently nudged her to do a very slow twirl for the camera.

As she did that he said, 'as you can see, she has been punished for her mistakes today, her rather lovely breasts are red from a strap, and her pert, round, fuckable arse is very red from a spanking.'

'She needs several more for lying to me,' Eamonn said. Caroline was sure there was an eagerness to his voice, something she did not expect.

'Very well,' said the author.

He bent Caroline over the table, it was the perfect height for her to stand at and lean over, as her breasts pushed again it, she noticed they were sore from earlier, and she spread her legs just a little to make that comfortable too. The author walked over to the bed and picked up the strap, oh fuck she thought, that is really going to hurt, she was not sure she could take that on her arse, not after earlier, and to be honest she really did not want it at all.

The author walked back and picked up the phone, he placed the strap on her back and picked up the water glass and took a piece of ice from it.

'You will want a good view of this,' he said to Eamonn.

Caroline flinched feeling the strap move, as the ice was placed against her red arse cheek.

'Careful,' the author said, 'if that strap falls off you, there will be 5 extra lashes added.'

Caroline did her best to remain still, as the ice was rubbed all over the red of the spanking from earlier, it was nasty as the ice touched, but as it moved on it left a soothing feeling in its wake. Once it had covered her whole cheek, it moved to her pussy, she could not stop the flitch as it touched her lips, but the strap stayed put. The author rubbed it up and down her lips, that did not feel good at all, that was like a strange burning, when he got to the top the second time he pushed it in, it easily slipped up her pussy, but that felt really unpleasant. He left it there, she could feel it, it was so odd, not comfortable and it moved as it slowly started to melt. A second cube was placed on her other cheek, she didn't move, but that was as unpleasant as the first, and she had the added issue of that cold in her pussy, she was flexing the muscles in there moving it about as much as she could.

She had to stop moving it, she thought she was about to push it out, and that would be bad, she knew that would be more punishment. She focused on the cube that was most of the way around her other cheek now, in the same way as the first, the wake of it felt good. As he had covered it she braced for it running up her pussy lips again, but she was shocked when it moved across to her arsehole, the flitch as the author pushed it in sent the strap flying onto the floor, and the yelp that she gave out would have been heard in the rooms around them. The author stopped, the cube was three quarters in, he pushed her back down onto the table without a word and then returned to push it fully into her arse, and he dropped a finger and pushed what was left of the one in her pussy back up as far as he could. She felt really uncomfortable with the ice this was the most unpleasant feeling today, worse than the tit slaps, it was actual pain she decided.

'You enjoy watching that Eamonn?' the author asked.

'Yes seemed to be a good start to punishing her,' his voice was full of glee, and that really confused Caroline.

'Now we can't let them just sit, they will cause damage they need to move about,' the author said, 'so Caroline, please can you push both of them down so we can see them at the entrance.'

Caroline had already started on the one in her pussy, but it was getting smaller and harder to move, she found it easy to pop the one in her arse out, but as it was about to exit, the author put his finger on it, and pushed it back up. She felt the smaller pussy one make it to her lips, but she could not get the force to eject it.

'I can't make the other one pop out,' she said.

The author parted her lips and sure enough the remnants of the cube were there, he pushed it back up, and said, 'that one will be gone by the time it comes back down.'

Caroline could not believe they were making her facilitate her own torture like this, but she pushed the one in her butt and as the first time as it started to pop out the author pushed it back in.

He stepped away and picked up the strap from the floor, and then placed the phone back.

'Right Eamonn, how many does she need to take?' the author asked, 'I gave her five for lying to me earlier.'

'Her lie to me was much bigger, so ten,' Eamonn said.

'What no,' Caroline whaled.

'She is right,' Eamonn said, 'it is not enough 15.'

'With five for making the strap fall on the floor, that is 20,' the author said.

Caroline wanted to cry, but she kept her mouth shut, she really didn't need that number going up more. She looked at the phone, Eamonn looked far too happy, with a great view of what was about to happen to her.

The author stepped back and swung the strap over the top of her in an exaggerated movement, she gripped the table as best she could bracing for what was about to happen. The strap landed across her cheeks, the yelp she gave out was loud there was no other word for it. She jumped up hands going to her bottom, trying to rub the sting away.

'Back in the position,' the author said, very firmly.

'Did that hurt,' Eamonn asked, looking very pleased that he knew it did.

Caroline bent over and resumed the position, she could and would take this, she had lied to Eamonn, and clearly he had agreed with the author that her bottom was going to regret that for a good few days. The next one landed, she manged to stay in position, but she cried out again, she felt tears well in her eyes, she was not sure she could take 18 more like that. However two more landed in quick succession, and she squirmed on the table determined not to get up again, but she could not stop herself shouting, 'Jesus Christ.'

'Dearest Caroline,' Eamonn said, 'how does it feel to have your bottom beaten like that? Knowing that the man doing it is not your husband, that you never asked your husband to do it, but that I am so pleased that man is doing it?'

'Eamonn, I am so sorry, I will never lie to you again,' Caroline said, not really believing that there would be any mercy.

The author picked up the phone, and showed Eamonn her bottom, 'Oh Caroline, there are some welts there already, you will not be able to sit down,' Eamonn said, there was total glee in his voice as he continued, 'you will take all this punishment, you are not allowed to use your safe word until it is over, I want to see you punished before I see you at home.'

'Yes Eammon, I understand,' Caroline said misery in her voice.

'You can use your safe word,' the author interjected, 'I will stop if you do, I can't promise what that will mean when you get home, but I will not hurt you without your consent.'

Caroline nodded to the author, she felt him rubbing her red welts, the stroke did make them feel better, she moved her right hand down and slipped it under her to rub her clit, while she was in pain she could not deny how horny she felt. The rub of her butt, moved to the centre and the author slipped fingers into her pussy, she thought three, it was so wet it was hard to tell as he massaged her G spot, pushing toward her clit from the inside.

Caroline moaned, that felt good, she almost forgot about the stinging on her arse, and the fact she had to take 16 more. She worked her rubbing with the pressure inside, and felt her body start to warm, the orgasm was starting to build.

'Don't over excite her,' Eamonn said, 'She needs to be punished remember.'

Caroline realised that he was watching her pussy with the author's fingers in her, she was not sure if that made her hornier or not. God the view he must have.

The author withdrew, she continued to rub, not wanting to lose what had built, as he stepped away she prepared for the next lashes braced. However as she heard the strap moving through the air, she didn't expect what happened, the strap landed on her pussy, if was much lighter than the ones across her arse but it hurt ten times as much. She screamed out and jumped up, the hand that had been rubbing covering the slapped area she danced around the room breathing like an athlete preparing for a race.

Caroline caught a glimpse of Eamonn on the phone as she could not help notice how pleased he looked, he must be very upset with her to want her punished like this. She did not say anything, and as soon as she felt able she resumed the position on the table, not making eye contact with Eamonn via the phone or the author. The author put the phone back in the position for Eamonn to see her spanking, he clearly had been given a better view of her pussy spank.

The swish of the strap came and in short succession 4 slaps land on her cheeks, the sting was intense, and she squealed. Caroline was however proud of herself for not moving and maintaining the position, she could feel welts now, and was really not ready for another pussy shot.

To her surprise 4 more lashes landed across her cheeks, again the sting was intense, and she had to raise a foot to protect from any more, her bottom was on fire.

She started to rub again, wanting the distraction from the strap, and the welts that she could feel coming up. She slowly lowered the foot that had shot up to protect, as soon as it was on the floor two more slaps landed on her arse, she took them without movement or yelping.

Caroline was not sure if those had been lighter or if she was getting used to it, either way she grew in confidence that she could take the last five. The author began to stroke her bottom again, then moved away for just a second then she felt something cold on her bottom and he was massaging it in.

'Just a little cream, moisturising mainly,' said the author, 'it will calm that down, mean you can take some more this weekend.'

The author picked up the phone and showed Eamonn her bottom that must be so, so red, as Caroline said, 'But I have another 5 to take.'

He said nothing for a moment as he massaged in that cream, then once if felt like there was no excess left he said, 'I am aware, now stay where you are,' he walked away with the phone into the bathroom again.

Caroline stayed where she was she was still rubbing her clit, and she let her mind fantasise, she thought about the author fucking her while Eamonn watched, her mind went to the blow job she gave Chris, and then the thought of that long cock in her, fucking her. She could almost feel the sensations of Chris as she rubbed, and then before she knew it an orgasm started to arrive, she felt her legs tense up and the warmth spread from her clit, she moaned, and relaxed into it, letting that wonderful feeling cascade through her body.

The author reappeared, she was not sure how long it was she had just laid there in her own afterglow. He stroked her bum, it felt dry now, he was still carrying her phone showing Eamonn everything.

'Please can you climb on the table, face up, and with your lovely red bottom at the edge,' the author said, and pull your panties down.

As she pushed herself up and turned around he spoke again, 'Eamonn and I have agreed how the last five will be administered, and Eamonn says you are still not allowed to have a safe word for these 5 either, but same thing applies from me. I am uncomfortable administering this without your ability to stop it, so you can if you need.'

Caroline flinched, she had lost count of how many times she had tonight for one reason or another, this time it was her bottom touching the table, sitting on anything hard was going to be challenging, but she forced herself up onto the table and laid back, her legs hanging uncomfortably, but she pushed her panties down, she stepped out of one leg to make it easier to move on the table.

'I am fine with this,' she said, 'he is my husband and I have deceived him, it is only fair I submit to his punishment. Do what you have too, I will not hold it against you, and I will not end this weekend because of it.'

'Thank you,' said the author, 'please raise your legs straight up.'

Caroline could see a tension that she had not noticed when he came back from the bathroom had disappeared from the author, he was clearly more comfortable that she was agreeing, and he was not carrying out something that was not consensual for Eamonn. She lifted her legs, and held them straight up, that was harder than she expected.

'Now, please part your legs, move them to the sides as far as you can,' said the author.

Caroline felt very exposed now, not only was her red arse on full display, but her pussy was too. She looked down and could see that it was still a little flushed from the orgasm she had just given it.

She watched the author position the phone so it had a good view, and then the strap that she had not even see him pick back up swished, he came down quite hard on her pussy. Caroline snapped her legs shut and pushed herself away up the table, 'Jesus fucking Christ,' she yelped. That was the worst pain she had ever experienced. She could not think, she could not get any other words to come out, she was...

Her mind cleared, the sting on her pussy was dissipating quite quickly, but she was sure she could not take five of those, 'Oh my god, that was not funny,' she said.

It was Eamonn, not the author that spoke, 'It is not supposed to be funny, and it is punishment.'

Those words rang in her ears, he wanted her to suffer, this was him not the author, as if the author read her mind, he carefully muted the phone so Eamonn could not hear,' I am sorry, he has asked for this, said he would call the police and say you were being held against your will if I didn't comply, but we have an agreement for the rest of the weekend, once this is done it is over, and we can get back to your pleasure, and fantasies,' the author said this careful to ensure Eamonn could not see him speaking.

'I can't hear you,' Eamonn said.

The author flicked mute and said, 'sorry must have caught mute with my finger.'

Eamonn almost seemed to ignore that and said, 'this is your own fault Caroline, you lied, but when I agree to a spanking with a strap to punish you, you clearly enjoyed it.'

Caroline was already moving back into the position, while she knew she had done wrong, she was not going to give him the satisfaction of not enjoying the punishment.

As soon as she was back in position she said, 'ready!'

The strap swished again, and she yelped loudly, her legs snapping back together, but she forced them open again immediately gritting her teeth, but actually she liked the sting that was buzzing through her pussy now.

The third swish, and again her pussy exploded in painful fire, she yelped again, but the gap in her legs just narrowed, it did not close completely. She was waiting of the fourth when the author moved he came around to level with her tits, and before she knew it, the strap landed across her left nipple, she felt it bounce about under the strike, stinging pain filling her whole boob, but this was like the one earlier and she knew the feeling after was good. She could not stop her hands coming up to protect and rub it, but she liked it.

The author walked around the other side, and with her hands still on her left tit, the strap fell on her right one. The same pain exploded, but she knew she could take it, one hand moved and rubbed her right tit, but it was done, she closed her eyes and lay there.

She heard Eamonn say, 'I am pleased, thank you, call next time there is something good to watch.' The noise from the phone disappeared and the author put it on the side. Next thing that she felt was the moisturiser being rubbed into her pussy area and then on her tits, it was soothing she could not deny, but she kept her eyes closed and laid still on the table letting it happen.

There was a knock at the door, the author jumped up and headed for the door and Caroline moved heading for the bed out of view of the door. The author opened it, and Chris was stood there.

'Errrrrr. We had a couple of complaints about screaming, I heard and said I would come up, your neighbours are not impressed,' he said.

'Shit,' said the author, 'she was louder than I ever intended.'

'The fucker,' said Caroline, 'he reported us even after I let him do those things to me.'

'No, no,' said Chris, this is the people opposite not the guy in the room next door.'

There was a pause, both the author and Caroline looked a little impressed that the noise had got that far.

'Look,' said Chris, 'I have dealt with one before where they said they were watching a horror film and the lady screamed, I didn't believe them, but they said they would quieten down. If you can be quieter I will tell them that, it worked last time.'

'Go for it,' the author said, 'there will be no more spanking like that again.'

'Cool,' said Chris, 'my shift will be finished in about 40 minutes, I will be back up then.'

The author laughed, 'want to fuck her, do you?'

'If I am allowed to, yes, she has a fab body,' Chris sounded excited.

'Caroline, can Chris comeback later and force his long cock all the way up your arse?' the author called.

Caroline was still thinking about Eamonn, but the question pulled her mind back around to what this weekend was supposed to be. She hopped off the bed, stood with her back to the door, naked and bent over, showing her lovely pert arse.

'This answer that question,' she said.

The author pushed the door open so Chris could see and watched as Chris, flushed,' I will be back as soon as I can,' he said as he headed off.

Caroline started to carefully put her Bra back on and pulled her panties up from around her ankle, she spun around as she heard the door pushed back open, it clearly had not fully shut behind Chris.

The author too turned to see if Chris had comeback, but no stood in the doorway was James, and just behind him was another man that Caroline could not see properly.

'I asked you to keep it down, and you didn't if anything the last half hour was worse, sounded like you were killing her, said James as he walked in.

12