The Author Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The author did not stop him, or the man that walked in behind him, he was also wearing a bath robe, and they both looked at Caroline standing there in her underwear. The door did shut behind them, and the author made sure it was shut. The second guy was a bit older than James, the author guessed he must be sixty, he was well overweight like James too, almost completely bald and he had a seedy look to him.

'This is Simon, my manager, I told him what was happening in here after the screaming started, and he said he needed to be appeased too,' James continued.

'Fine be me,' said the author, 'if she will let you, then I am happy to watch, by the way do you want the video of you earlier? It is the whole thing, and in the corner is the picture of her husband watching.'

James looked at the author, surprise on his face, 'seriously?' he said, and looked at Simon, who was standing there mouth open, 'yes, please air drop it to me.'

Simon closed his mouth, then spoke for the first time, 'please don't video us now, can't have any evidence my wife might find.'

Caroline looked at the pair of them, she really didn't want either of them touching her at all, which in reality made them perfect, she was already turned on by how disgusted she was at the idea of them touching her.

'Within reason, you can do whatever you want to me,' Caroline said not believing that she had.

'While I understand you don't want it filmed, do you mind if I facetime her husband so he can watch?' asked the author.

Simon and James looked at each other for a moment, then James said, 'I am fine with that, if you are?'

Simon stayed quiet for a moment, then said, 'I have always wanted to fuck a woman while her husband watched, shame he is not here, but I suppose it is ok.'

As they both walked to the bed, Caroline's prim and proper side got control for a moment, she got close to the author, and whispered, 'can't we send them away, I really don't want to fuck either of them, I was hoping to fuck you.'

The author looked at her, and said, 'plenty of time for that, so unless you are using your safe word, get over there to get degraded and humiliated, like your fantasies require.'

The author took the chair that had such as great view of the bed, and while the bed was cleared of everything on it, he facetimed Eamonn.

'Hi,' said Eamonn, 'that is quicker than I expected a call.'

'Yes, well we had some unexpected guests and they want to use your wife, so thought you would want to watch,' the author said, sounding a little tired.

'You bet,' said Eamonn as the phone was turned to show the bed and the three people standing there, 'evening lads, do your worst, she can take it.'

Both James and Simon looked at the phone, but neither of them seemed to know want to say, and looked back to Caroline, who was now standing by the bed waiting.

'Come here beautiful,' said Simon, 'James here says you have the most amazing tits, I need to see them.'

Caroline moved towards Simon, as she got there he leaned in, and kissed her, much the same as James had earlier, lip to lips, however his tongue pushed into her mouth much quicker, and was not as subtle as his friend. While he was doing this his hand grabbed her tit and worked its way inside her bra, Caroline could not believe that her nipple was hard, she really did not want to be kissing this man, but she could not deny her body was excited by the idea of what was about to happen to her.

Simon reached around with his other hand, and clumsily unclipped her bra, even with his hand inside it did not immediately fall away from her tits, breasts her size held the bra as much as the bra held them. He slowly teased the cups off her off her breasts, until they were hanging on her arms only. Simon's head came down and he started sucking her nipple, with his head there it was difficult to pull the bra off, but she managed it, she threw it at the author, please put that somewhere safe, they are hard to get and expensive.

As Simon sucked without much finesse on her nipple and mauled at the other breast with his hand, she wondered if this would be as much fun as she hoped, then two hands slipped down the back of her knickers. The hands gently caressed her cheeks, clearly taking care not to hurt the welts that they must be able to feel, it was James and he was being as delicate and subtle as before, and slowly cupped both buttocks.

The hands on her bum felt good they caressed and play and slowly worked their way forward with feather-like touches of her pussy, James was exciting her, and her pussy was dripping again, as it had for most the evening. James's head touched her back as he kisses her bottom and slipped his fingers into the sides of her knickers, then very slowly and carefully moved them down millimetre by millimetre revealing her pert, red and welt marked bottom, then just as slowly her beautiful delicate pussy with visible the dampness obvious on both her pussy and the knickers that were now just around the tops of her legs, as James continued to kiss and caress her bottom and now more and more her pussy.

Caroline wanted him to push a finger inside, but he was teasing and building the tension for her, several times now he had brushed across her clit with enough force to start feeling going, but not enough to push her any further, 'my god' she thought, 'these men are old, fat, quite ugly, and this one is bald,' she looked down at the head buried in her tits, 'but I want them in me, what is wrong with me?'

The author turned the volume down on the phone, he could hear Eamonn wanking, he didn't blame him, the sight of Caroline, moving to the touch of these old men was deeply erotic, but it was very off putting too. He was enjoying the show, and while he was indeed touching his cock and gently exciting it, had no intention of wasting a load on a wank, he had plans for a far more sensual and loving fuck before they called it a night and slept, he had plans for tomorrow, and she would need some rest.

Caroline thought James must have read her mind, he was paying more attention to her clit, and his fat fingers had parted her lips more than once, but he was still teasing with his finger at the hole, not slipping inside. Fat and old he might be, but he certainly knew how to excite and build some tension. The same really could not be said for Simon, he was clumsy with her tits, and was currently swapping between them sucking on the nipples, it wasn't unpleasant, but it was in stark contrast to the delicate and subtle way James was exciting her. She moaned, James had finally slipped a finger in as his thumb started to more consistently massage her clit, and she felt his tongue run up her crack between kisses on her cheeks.

As James slowly brought her to a climax, and he really was taking his time, it was over a minute away at least her thought, Simon moved away from her breasts, his hand continued to play, and tweak nipples, but his head was well away from them, gazing at them.

'You have some of the most beautiful tits that I have ever seen,' he said, 'I don't think I would change a thing, they are perfect.'

'Thank you,' moaned Caroline, James was doing a good job, she was moving closer and closer now.

Simon moved in and kissed her again, it was less clumsy than the first time, but it was not sensual, their lips connected and he kissed her, she knew she had to respond and kissed him back she was focussed on the spams that had just shot down her legs, she moaned directly into Simon's mouth. The spasm encouraged James and he started to rub the g spot and clit together as he had earlier, Caroline grabbed Simon's fat, bald head and kissed him passionately, she jerked as the orgasm rocked across her, moaning again into Simon's mouth. She felt like James hand under her, fingers in her pussy was supporting her, her leg seemed to be jelly under her, his rubbing did not stop with orgasm, and she closed her legs to cut him off, his hand forced away, she could not take any more.

The closing of his legs meant her panties fell to the floor, sitting on her ankles, she felt them as the orgasm passed now that the rubbing had stopped.

James had already backed away slightly, and Simon stopped to, he also moved back to get a view. Caroline stood by the bed, naked expect for her fishnet stocking, panties around her ankles, the three men in the room admiring her beautiful, curvy, fit body.

The silence was broken by James, 'I want to see those titties jiggle, over by the wall and bounce those tits for us.'

Caroline stepped out of her knickers, James picked them up and put them in the pocket of his robe, before dropping that to the floor, he stood naked as she took the couple of steps to the wall and turned to face them, they both walked up close. She put a hand under each tit and bounced it up and down for them, she guessed they must look amazing, James raised a hand and landed a little slap on the nipple of the left tit, it stung a little, but was not unpleasant. Simon repeated the action slapping the nipple on the right tit, which stung a little more.

Caroline continued like this for a minute or so the men taking turns to slap her tits, after several slaps they were sore, but she gritted her teeth and adjusted her grip to push them out even more, and the slaps got a little harder, she squeaked at a few of them, this was humiliating, but it was turning her on, then she thought of Eamonn watching, his precious wife's tits his pride and joy being slapped by these old, fat men, that must be horrible for him, and she felt her pussy get wetter.

As the jiggling calmed down James took a nipple in his fingers and squeezed, it hurt, and she yelped, and tried to stop him.

'Hands on your head,' he said, and Simon grabbed the other nipple, as she complied.

'1...2...3...Twist,' said Simon, and both men squeezed and twisted her nipples, she screamed go that hurt, she struggled not to pull away.

Defiantly she said, 'more please.'

'1...2...3...other way,' said James, and the both twisted the other way, she screamed again, and they both let go, laughing. She did not see it as funny, although she was horny and wanted more.

'OK, on the bed girly, I want a blow job,' said James.

Caroline did not answer, but climbed onto the bed, tits stinging a lot, and James climbed on the bed behind her, gently directing her onto her back. He knelt down over her head, and his cock brushed her lips. He didn't really wait for her to accept it, and forced his cock into her mouth, thankfully his angle was not great and only 3 inches or so slipped in. Caroline moved her hand up and took hold of his cock, wanting to control, this, but he seemed to calm down.

'Sorry I didn't mean to shove it in like that, over balanced,' said James, she relaxed at that explanation, much as she didn't want to be fucking him, to this point he had been a gentle and thoughtful lover.

The same could not be said for Simon, he was clumsy, and he moved her legs apart a little roughly, and his mouth coming down on her clit was a million miles from subtle, she flinched away. She almost tried to ignore the fumbling licking that Simon was carrying on, and focused on the cock in his mouth, the head of which was still in. James stroked her head as she stroked his with her tongue, playing with the fold of skin and the flicking across the hole, she moved smoothly to gently start to wank and move his cock into her mouth more. She circled the shaft with her tongue as it moved in and out, enjoying the feeling. James's beer belly hung over her face and obscured her view of almost anything else, so she closed her eyes thought about the author putting his big fat cock on her mouth, that thought turned her on and she found herself wanking James harder into her mouth.

Simon had clearly finished whatever he was doing down there, because he got up and she felt his robe fall on her feet, and then his legs were between her legs, she felt the head of a cock placed against her pussy lips, and then it was thrust in with all the delicacy she had come to expect in the first 10 minutes of meeting Simon.

What was a surprise was that thrust up just seemed to keep going, his cock must be almost as long as Chris's, with less subtly than Chris, is thrust in and out, she could not deny that the length felt satisfying, she enjoyed that long thrust in and slow withdrawal, he grabbed her tits and groped them in the way he had earlier.

He slapped at them too, and said, 'I love that your perfect tits are red from our slapping and just perfect for being abused.'

Caroline could not answer, and that was probably good, because she wanted to tell him to fuck off, how was she letting this monster fuck her? But he was, and he was pounding away at her tight little pussy, that long pole of a cock doing more for her than his clumsy bordering on boorish sexual capability should have allowed.

She was aware James was getting close she could feel it, and was licking pre-cum from his cock, he pulled out and Caroline half expected her face to be covered, but it wasn't.

James jumped off the bed, and grabbed something from his robe, then he returned to the bed, kneeling over her the opposite way, his cock was over her tits and his arse was about her head.

James lowered his crack towards her mouth, and said, 'I think you know what to do.'

Caroline could guess and pushed her tongue out and into his crack and onto his perineum, she licked slowly backwards until her tongue was on his arsehole, she could not imagine anything more degrading, but at least he was clean. She pushed her tongue in as much as she could, then slowly withdrew her tongue and begun licking again, and she could feel that he was wanking over her tits.

'Yes, that's got it,' James said.

She licked and penetrated with her tongue, as horrible as that was, she still felt the orgasm rising that the pounding of her pussy was causing, it was helped by Simon withdrawing his hands from her tits now that James was wanking over them, and he was fumbling at her clit, he wasn't skilled, but it was working.

Simon started ramming harder, he must be close to cumming Caroline thought, she was little away, and didn't want him to stop. Too late she felt him spurt, and pull out to leave cum all over her lips and bald lady garden.

'Don't stop, keep thrusting,' Caroline moaned, she did not need much.

Simon, to her surprise complied and shoved his dick back into her and thrust it up as far as it would go, she focused on that and the now squelchy sounding push on her clit, she would get there, she thought, as she rammed her tongue again into James arse.

She felt James tense and cum sprayed all over her tits, she imagined how that looked to Eamonn, and it was enough to make her cum, it was not an intense over the top orgasm like she had had earlier, but it was pleasurable.

Simon was still pumping, and to be honest he felt a little soft, she said, 'its fine you can stop now.'

Cimon collapsed on the bed beside her, and James was using her knickers to mop up as much of both his and Simon's cum as he could, they looked a sloppy mess, when he brought them up to her face.

'Suck all the cum out of them before we leave please,' he said, and pushed them into her mouth.

Once she had accepted the soaked knickers into her mouth, he lay down beside her too, absently flicking at her nipple.

12