The Author Pt. 08

Story Info
Caroline makes Sarah Cum, and is spanked.
5.7k words
4.27
8.5k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four them stood outside room 804 as the author found his key, Jake held Sarah's arm as the door opened, making sure there was some distance between them and Caroline, 'Trust me, you don't want to be too close right now,' he whispered in her ear.

Caroline walked into the room still a little high on the fun with Sarah downstairs, she stopped dead and screamed, a half second of shock scream not a gut wrench, but also not surprising with the vision that was before her.

Sitting in one of the very solid oak chairs was Eamonn, he was tied to it securely, feet cuffed tightly to the bottom, and hands cuffed behind him tied to the seat, rope securing him to the back of the chair and last but by no means least a ball gag. Caroline stood like a statue looking at him. He tried to say something around the gag, but it was not intelligible.

She looked at the author, 'what have you done?' she demanded.

The author looking very calm, replied, 'he could not follow simple instruction to stay away and turned up, I saw him when we walked in earlier but he didn't see us and you didn't see him. I got him in the lift and back here and...well here he is.'

'You got to let him go,' Caroline said, looking almost panicked now.

'I don't,' replied the author, 'he told me that your mum has your daughter until the morning, and he came here. I am not happy, but he can sit there and watch, at least we know he is not interfering.'

'But...but,' Caroline was lost for words.

The author looked at Eamonn, 'Eamonn, you have two choices, one, you can be let up and you and Caroline can leave and go home now,'

He was interrupted by Caroline, 'but I don't want that.'

The author ignored her, 'or two, you can stay there and watch, knowing you can't be involved, unless we use you. You will be released to go home later tonight or tomorrow morning'

The author gave it a moment for that to sink in then said, 'option 1?' he paused and Eamonn shook his head.

'Option 2 then?' Eamonn nodded.

The author looked at Sarah, and said, 'you OK with that?'

'You just gave him the option to leave, free and he declined, so he is there of his own free will, and I have no problem teasing him, more fun I say.'

'What if I am not OK with it?' Caroline said, sounding put out.

'You know the word to say then,' the author said matter of fact, and turned to pick something up.

Caroline caught what he threw and almost dropped it when she saw, 'want the fuck am I supposed to do with this?' she asked in a very fuck you voice.

'I suggest you and Sarah put it on him,' the author retorted, mimicking her voice.

'Don't be so fucking childish, how?' Caroline sounded really pissed off.

'There are instructions inside, you should be able to get his trousers and boxers off without untying him, but we can loosen the bond if required,' the author suddenly sounded in command again, Caroline thought her pissed off brattyness might get her punished later.

Caroline opened the cage, it seemed straight forward actually, she looked at Sarah, who had a smirk on her face, and said, 'if we go one each side we should find it easy to pull his trousers and boxers down. They worked together, Caroline undoing his belt and buttons, then they pulled and his trousers and boxers came down, and they left them around his knees.

The cage did seem easy, Caroline unlocked it and removed the securing ring, and pushed this over Eamonn's cock and balls, Sarah, pushed the cage itself into position, she had to manoeuvre Eamonn's cock to get it in, and it started to grow at her touch.

'You OK with me touching his old chap?' she enquired of Caroline, 'it is growing at my touch.'

'If I got this thing right, he will wish it wasn't in a minute. But all good, you play away,' she laughed.

Between them they manged to clip everything back together holding him tight, and Caroline locked it.

'What should I do with the key,' she asked the author.

'Put it in your bag somewhere you can get it when you get home tomorrow, and whatever you do don't lose it,' that made the author laugh.

'Can I take his ball gag off,' Sarah asked.

'Yes, but if he screams or starts getting mouthy, then it goes back on, he agreed to stay on my terms,' the author said.

Sarah released the gag, 'Thank you,' Eamonn said, but clearly thought better of saying anything else.

'You OK?' Caroline asked, he nodded, Caroline took a bottle of water to him and he sipped it.

'Thank you,' he said again.

'Right,' said the author, 'enough faffing about, Sarah, Caroline, all of your clothes off please.'

Once they were both naked, the author directed Caroline to another chair, she sat on it facing the back with her arse hanging off the front of the seat, and her ankles were cuffed to the front legs of the seat, then her knees tied to the back of the seat. Her arms were tied down the sides of the back with her tits hanging over the backrest, her hands cuffed together behind her knees.

The author picked a paddle and gave it to Sarah, 'spank her arse,' the author said, '10 strokes for her sass earlier. If they are not good enough, then you will take them instead when you are done,' he paused then added, 'can I suggest an upward movement from the floor to get a good connection with that pert little bum.'

The author moved Eamonn's chair, laying it down so his head was only a couple of feet from Caroline's arse, Eamonn on his back. Then he took a comfy seat to watch, Jake's eyes were almost popping out his head, as Sarah said to Caroline, 'Sorry.'

The first spank was clumsy, but it did connect, a satisfying whack echoing around the room. Caroline fidgeted but didn't make any noise.

Sarah had learnt from that first one and the second motion was more of an arc and it connected really well, Caroline yelped, and Sarah cringed.

The third and fourth landed well and Caroline yelped both times, the whole room seemed mesmerised by that dull whacking sound. It was broken by the author saying to Jake, if you want to give those big perky tits a bit of work that would be good.

Jake moved quickly and as the fifth paddle spank hit Caroline's now reddening arse, Jake slapped her left tit, the nipple coming to attention immediately, Caroline cried out, 'no, I can't take it.'

Jake quickly repeated the slap on the right tit, that nipple responding too, then as six and seven landed he put his head down and sucked and licked those nipples. Caroline moaned clearly loving the attention, then Jake slapped her tits again. The last three slaps landed on her arse, the last being hard and the noise overpowering everything in the room, until Caroline howled with the pain at it.

Jake was still enjoying Caroline's tits, but the author said, 'Thank you Sarah, now over here bend over the sofa back please, support your weight with your hands on the cushions.'

Sarah complied, seeming eager to get into this new found arena of fun. Once she was in position, he parted her legs, pushing them apart until she was almost on tiptoes to support herself, her pussy and arse so exposed. The author looked around, Jake was still sucking and slapping Caroline's tits, and Eamonn was watching, jealousy obvious in his eyes.

'If you lay the chair down carefully, you will be able to fuck her, make sure her tits are trapped under the back of the chair, it will torture them as you thrust,' the author said, 'oh and position her so Eamonn gets a good view of whichever hole you decide to fuck.'

The author stroked Sarah's arse and down her legs, tickling back up her inner thigh, she positively shook with the excitement, then when he got to her pussy, he slipped in two fingers, he massaged about and discovered her tight little hole, it was really wet too, he glanced across her G spot while searching for it and she shuddered.

Having located that spot he stroked and probed at it, and with his other hand found her clit, and squeezed it gently, she moaned, he held her there, just playing enough to keep her on the boil, but not enough to send her towards an orgasm, that could wait.

He looked over again, and Jake had moved Caroline, the legs of her chair were either side of Eamonn's shoulders, he was just laying her down, and he was paying a lot of attention to trapping her tits without making them uncomfortable. Once she was laid, her pussy and arse were almost directly above Eamonn's head, he had been crueller than the author had planned, and that made him smile.

The author watched as Jake slapped Caroline's arse a couple of times, that position was going to be very unpleasant for her tits, she will remember that he thought. He withdraw his fingers and the sigh of disappointment that Sarah let out was satisfying.

He stroked her arse, then withdrew and slapped, the spank landed clean on the right cheek the clapping sound drawing everybody's attention, as Sarah yelped.

The author followed up with a number of slaps making her arse jiggle, they were not as hard as the first one, but they were sustained, she let out a number of, 'huh's' as he did this, and slowly worked a pink glow into both cheeks. He stopped and stroked again, a gentle tickle touch that seemed to excite her, his fingers slipped in again, and rubbed gently at her G spot. She moaned again, Sarah was definitely getting into this, considering she was not tied she had held the position incredibly well.

The author looked over and Jake was naked, he was just straddling Caroline's hind quarters, his dick hanging over Eamonn's head, he could not have had a better view of the cock that was about to have his wife. The author was impressed, Jakes cock was long, longer than his, with a big fat purple head, and the view Eamonn was getting of that could not be pleasant. The author was not a man to be jealous, his cock was more than enough for most women, and he knew how to use it, however, he could not deny he was pleased that he had more girth than Jake along the entire length. Jake's seemed to swell at the head, the author had a big fat girth all the way. The author dismissed the tiny pleasure he got from that. He was more pleased that Caroline was going to notice the length.

The author raised Sarah up, and moved her to the table, he laid her back on it arse at the edge feet at her sides, knees in the air. He knew this was not a comfortable position, but it was one that made a pussy spank easy. He picked up the leather strap, and swished it through the air, Sarah looked at it in horror as it changed direction and slapped down on her pussy, the end compressing her clit. Sarah's hands moved swiftly to cover her pussy, the sting would be a new sensation for her, as her legs closed to add protection.

'Back as you were,' the author instructed, and he was surprised how quickly she complied. He walked around to by her head, moved in close and said, 'are you OK? Your compliance is a little too swift, and you held that position on the sofa much better than I expected.' He paused, and Sarah answered, 'if she can take it, so can I. I was so wet listening to her tell us about it, and then it was the most amazing thing ever when we took that guy in the toilet, so slutty, I want Jake to learn and understand the effect this is having on me, and not think I can't take it.'

'OK, don't me over eager, relax and enjoy it, and when you don't, take your time for that too, none of this works if you don't appreciate the bits you are forced to do that you don't want to or don't like, there is no pleasure without pain,' as the author spoke he thought that Sarah would be great at this given time and experience.

He walked back, taking in the view of Caroline being thrust from behind, pussy he thought, Eamonn would have such a great view. She was grunting at every thrust, he watched her tits compress, her face showing the discomfort, he was so pleased. He rounded quickly though and another slap landed square on Sarah's pussy, her yelp was loud and pronounced.

He slapped again and again, there must be a ferocious sting, but she steadfastly held position, he slapped again, harder, more whip to it, her legs closed as she shouted, 'fuck me!'

The author approached Sarah, and stroked up the back of her leg, gently tickling, then the other leg, she opened her legs back up, there was a welt appearing across her pussy, the author smirked to himself. His fingers dances gracefully and gently across her pussy, then he slipped two fingers inside again, he rubbed just right to get the tension rising, then flicked at her clit, she moaned and pushed her clit up into his hand, the denied orgasms were starting to have an effect, she wanted to cum. As she leg tensed and he could see she was close, he withdrew walking away.

'Oh come on,' Sarah said from the table, her hand moving to her clit.

'Touch that, and you get ten more straps to the pussy, just like the last one,' the author said as he removed his clothes. Her hand shot back to her side very quickly.

The author watched her as he undressed, caught between the desire to cum and the desire to obey, once he was naked, he walked around to look her straight in the eyes.

'This cock,' he indicated his cock, 'is about to go up your arse, and I will be playing with your pussy, you are not allowed to cum, understand?'

'Yes, I understand, but I want to cum so much,' Sarah said, almost a whine.

As the author walked back around he watched Caroline shake with an orgasm, Jake was still pounding; the man had some stamina, he would be making sure Eamonn's view of that was frustrating he was sure. Eamonn's cock was straining against the cage, so it was working.

The author pulled Sarah off the table slightly, and buried his cock with a hard thrust in her pussy.

'Oh Jesus,' Sarah moaned as he did.

The author withdrew, and pressed the head of his cock against her arse, she flinched. The author was sure it couldn't be that bad, Jake had a huge head to his cock, she must be used to this, or maybe she never had got used to that cock and flinched every time, he would probably never know.

He pushed, his cock slick with her pussy juice, and her little brown star slowly gave way, letting in the very tip, he pushed more, and the slow give way changed and his head popped in, she moaned, he held there for a moment. The pushed again, letting his cock slide in slowly, Sarah moaned as it did, and he stopped.

'Remember no cumming,' he said.

She didn't reply, but a thumbs up came his way. He needed this to be timed right, he wanted his nut in her arse, to stay there until exactly the right time. Further up his cock went to more moaning, he stopped again, and slowly withdrew to just the head. The author waited not too long, but longer than she would have expected, then thrust in hard, over three quarters of his cock pushed in, a carnal, deep moan came from Sarah. He withdrew again slowly, letting her feel the release as his fat cock slipped down, slowly filling her less, until just the head was in. Again he waited, just a moment longer than she would have expected, then thrust in hard, most of his cock disappeared up, he held at that point.

The author looked over at Jake and Caroline, he was still ponding, and her tits looked like they could not take much more being squeezed like that.

'When you are done, untie her, and I want her face up on the bed please,' the author said.

'Almost there,' Jake said, as Caroline shook again in the manner that the author had come to know she had orgasmed, the moaning of the orgasm lost amongst the grunting caused by her tits being squashed.

The author started to thrust in a regular motion into Sarah's arse, fast thrust in, and a slow, drawn out withdrawal, the rhythm was something he enjoyed, he tweaked her clit, and brought her to the very edge again, twitches in her muscles, then let go. His pounding continued, he waited a minute, maybe a little longer, then tweaked her clit again, moving her body into that state just before an orgasm yet again, then stopping.

The author heard things change across from him and looked over again, Jake had withdrawn and was blowing his load all over Caroline's arse and pussy. Cum was dripping down onto Eamonn.

'Make him clean that up before she gets on the bed,' the author said, as he thrust in hard again.

For a third time in this fuck the author brought Sarah to the very brink of cumming and then stopped.

'Please,' she cried, 'I need to,' the desperation to cum starting to bleed through into a shakiness of her voice.

'You can't cum with me, Caroline will make that happen shortly, focus on not cumming,' he replied to her gently.

He looked around again, Caroline had been released and was crouching above Eamonn's head. The author couldn't see but assumed he was licking her, clean, it was amazing what you could get a cuck to do if he thought he would be denied the opportunity to watch.

The author knew he was getting close, but things were not ready yet, so he backed off on the thrusting, and decided to take Sarah to the brink one more time, he was really pleased to see how sensitive her clit was, she shook as he touched it. As he played he was sure she stain was not the rise to orgasm but the will holding it back, Sarah really wanted to please, to be good at this.

He saw movement behind him and Caroline was making her way to the bed, the excitement of what he had planned, was enough he thrust in as deep as he could and felt the release as he unloaded in Sarah's arse. He withdrew slowly, and held Sarah on the table top, while her little, well not so little now, brown star winked at him. As soon as it stopped, he said to Sarah, 'Right I want you to go and sit on Caroline's face, you are to stay there until she has made you cum.'

Sarah nodded, the author was not sure if she was pleased about this or not, her face was unreadable, but he helped her down and quickly over to the bed, she smiled at Caroline, and kissed her on the cheek before kneeling over her head and slowly lowering herself down.

Caroline had heard the words of the author, and could not believe what she was being made to do now, clearly public displays and being used was no longer enough, she had to be humiliated by making a woman cum. She may have only met Sarah a couple of hours ago, but the shared experience meant she felt close to her, if she had to experience a woman, at this moment she could not think of no one she would rather.

Sarah got on the bed, and kissed her cheek, then whispered so quietly that nobody else could hear, 'Let's give them a show.'

Caroline did not have a thing for women and really did not want to be here as Sarah knelt over her head, then before she could even think about it that pussy was lowering onto her face. It was a very tidy pussy, straight soft looking, dark pink lips, split slightly by her legs being parted, and the deeper red inner lips damp with her arousal. Then that pussy was on her face, she had pussy lips on her lips, she didn't want to, but she knew what she had to do, she parted her lips and her tongue gingerly slipped out, touching that soft, warm, damp skin of the pussy. She almost shuddered as she pushed her tongue up the slit towards the clit, this was all done by feel, Caroline was staring at Sarah's tight little arsehole which was twitching and moving as her tongue moved. She knew the author had just fucked that arse, and she had caught that Sarah had not been allowed to cum, and was sure there was some reason she was not seeing to all that, but she was distracted from her thoughts when Sarah shuddered, Caroline had just hit her clit with her tongue.

Caroline flicked her tongue back and forth across Sarah's clit, As Sarah moaned, and flinched on top of her, Caroline mused how on earth so many men found it hard to locate, or worse there were a good number that could not locate it. Her mind flicked to a lad she was with for a number of years, she faked everything with him, he was so loving, and attentive, and looked after her in every way, but not in bed, she showed him her clit four or five times and he still couldn't hit it with his tongue!

12