The Author Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline was brought back to the moment, by Sarah shuddering, it wasn't an orgasm but she had obviously hit the right spot just right a couple of times, Sarah's arse winked at her in the middle of a shudder and cum dipped onto her face. She did her best to ignore it, and dug her tongue right into the hood, squashing the clit, pleased to hear that deep moan expel from Sarah.

While she was not interested in ladies, curiosity got the better of Caroline, and she moved her tongue down, flicking the lips as she did until she came to the soft opening, her tongue was stretching a little and she moved her head, pushing her tongue in. As she did she felt cum run down the side of her face, which was horrible! The soft warmth of the inner lips and oh so wet pussy greeted Caroline's tongue, she pushed it in as deep as she could it felt so much more sensual and inviting with her tongue than it did with her fingers, although it occurred to her that Sarah's pussy might just be more inviting than hers, she dismissed it. She punched in and out with her tongue, Sarah fidgeted on her, clearly enjoying it, more than she was. She felt hands on Sarah, one rubbing the clit that she had just left and one on Sarah's back, pushing her down into Caroline, she could not see completely, but thought it was the author.

Caroline's own legs were parted and she felt a head between them, arms taking hold of her legs tight. As the tongue flicked across her lips, she was sure this must be Jake, he really went to town, tongue flicking like a mad thing, and she fidgeted as he really started to put pressure on her. She moved her own tongue back to Sarah's clit, the author moving his fingers as she got there, he was putting pressure on the area around the clit his fingers pressing hard down the sides, the loud, deep, almost longing moan from Sarah said whatever he was doing was having the right effect.

She pushed hard at Sarah's clit, and tried to suck it into her mouth, she was half successful at this, she was not sure if it was because of the pressure the author was placing on Sarah, or her position preventing her from getting a mouthful. It didn't seem to matter Sarah was cumming her muscles were tightening, and she moaned, as a spasm shook her, she released Sarah's clit, but as she did the author used a spare finger to press onto it.

Sarah struggled, but the author had a very firm grip, his pressing and clit squeeze really making her fight, but she was being forced into a prolonged orgasm, As Sarah seemed to let go of all control she squirted all over Caroline's face, worse her arse relaxed too, and the cum that was only just held back all fell across her face. Caroline was in a muddle, her brain was recoiling at the squirt and cum on her face, part of it hated it, part loved how humiliating it was, but it was all competing with her orgasm that was exploding from the work of Jake's tongue, she did not recall ever feeling so flustered and overcome.

Sarah was still writhing around on top of Caroline, the author had not let up, and Sarah was a mess of jelly, shaking all over, Jake wasn't letting up either, Caroline felt another orgasm rise, it was intense, she shook, and muscles went into spasm, and that electrical energy shot all over her body, she had no desire to but the spams caused her to bury her face in Sarah's pussy in front of her, this in turn seemed to set Sarah off again, and she squirted again on Caroline. The pressure on both girls ceased, Sarah, flopped to the side and they lay next to each other holding each other, neither able to speak on move in any meaningful way.

Caroline had no idea how much time had passed, when she raised her head to see what was going on. She realised that the spreader was on her ankles and that they were tied to the bed legs, her knees were at the edge of the bed and the bottom of her legs were hanging over. Sarah had moved, or had been moved to a chair, and Eamonn was sitting beside her at the edge of the side of the bed.

As she became more aware, she realised that two pillows were being positioned under her lower back, raising her pussy and arse off the bed, then the author cuffed her right arm and stretched it back to be tied to the right side of the headboard, then her left was cuffed and pulled in the same manner, she was really stretched out, she thought this is what people on the rack feel like.

She was left for a moment, waiting to find out what would happen too her, she looked at Eamonn, and asked, 'you OK?'

'Apart from the unbelievable pain of the erection I can't have, I am just peachy,' he said.

'Don't worry Eamonn, when she gets home tomorrow, she will remove that thing and you can give her the best fuck of your life,' the author said clapping him on the back, before sitting down, he had the camera.

Jake came over and knelt behind her, his cock hard again, that huge purple head waving over her face, the author was saying something to Sarah, but Caroline could not make it out. Then her face was pulled around and the purple head slapped against her lips, she opened and pushed her tongue out flicking the banjo string. Tilting her head back more than was comfortable she licked down the length, and blowing gently on the wet trail that her tongue left. Then she felt Sarah, her soft hair brushing against her thighs, as she licked up and down them, she caught sight of the author with the camera just as Jake tilted her head more and the head of his cock was in her mouth. She played with the head mildly distracted by the things Sarah was doing, she had not touched her pussy, but was teasing and tickling all the areas around it.

Jakes cock was moving further and further into her mouth, in this tied position she had no control, and she had the feeling he was about to face fuck her. Sarah's tongue just had the slightest of brushes across her clit, the teasing was overwhelming, as Jake took hold of her head and pushed his cock in until she gagged. His cock had a huge length as well as a huge head, and probably only three quarters of it was in her mouth, he held her gagging, he withdrew and thrust in again, she gagged, but less this time, he pulled out again, then started a rhythmic thrusting.

Caroline felt her eyes start to water, then stream, she was sucking down gulps of air between thrusts, she was sure more of his cock was going in every time. Meanwhile Sarah seemed to be playing a game called guess if the lick will go down the right, down the left or across the clit, Caroline could not believe how much this teased, or how she wanted every lick to be across! 30 minutes ago or so, she did not want any woman involved in her sexual gratification, but now she just wanted Sarah to bury her head between her legs and give her a big screaming orgasm. She saw the author getting in really close on her face fuck, she must look a mess, she had not cleaned the mess that Sarah had left on her face, and now her eyes were streaming, and she could feel saliva all over the bottom half of her face, she must look the picture of the slut she was, what would Eamonn be thinking!

Sarah was now teasing her pussy lips, darting her tongue between them, flicking down the sides of them, teasing her hole, before returning for a tease filled lick of her clit. Caroline had to admit it was building a lot of tension and she wanted a release that was nowhere close to coming. The face fuck was getting intense, Jake was forcing a huge amount of his cock down her throat now, her breathing was stunted and she could not suck in enough air between thrust, she was losing track of the things happening to her. Sarah appeared to be gone, because she felt a cock slide into her pussy, well she thinks that was what it was, a vibrator was pushed into her clit, she felt thrusts one way then the other, she tried to focus, but it was hard, looking at Jake's undercarriage. God that vibe felt good, her clit was coming alive, the vibrator was pushed hard, it was flicking one side then the other of her clit, she moaned around Jake's cock, which just increased the blackness she felt around her.

The pressure was increased again on the vibe, and she fought, the bonds were strong and she could not move the cock in her pussy was thrusting so hard, it felt so big, when did Eamonn get so big...no, no, Eamonn was tied up beside her, it was the author. Her thoughts trailed off into Eamonn, as she felt muscles tighten, she had lost all track of the number of times today, the vibrator was so strong and caused so much pressure, why couldn't she breathe properly, her orgasm would be so much better if she could just get a breath. Her mouth was full, why had she eaten now? She howled as the electricity of her orgasm ripped through her, her mouth was water, and getting wetter, the pressure on her clit did not let up, she pulled at her arms, why can't I stop this? She swallowed trying to clear her mouth, the salty taste, then release, she sucked in air, Jake was moving away, she swallowed again, his cum was in her mouth. The next wave of her orgasm hit her as her mind returned, the pressure of the vibe was consuming as the author pounded her pussy, she was cumming again, fighting the bonds, she screamed out in ecstasy, but the pressure did not let up his pounding did not let up either.

Caroline slid into the next orgasm, or was it just a resurgence of the previous one, she had no idea, her clit was on fire, her whole lower body ached, and it wanted peace, it wanted...her thoughts faded away again.

She shook her head and looked up the author was still forcing the vibrator into her clit as he pumped, she shook as more electrical jolts shot across her body, she wanted it all to stop.

The vibrator was removed, and the author withdrew, his cock sprayed its load all over her belly, she sucked in deep breath after deep breath, trying to calm herself.

The author surveyed the scene in front of him, Caroline was tied to the bed, his cum all over her, her face wrecked with tears and cum, her chest moved like an athlete at the end of a long race, calming her body, getting oxygen to every part of her that seemed to have lost it during events. At the side of the bed Eamonn looked very pleased with what he had witnessed, his wife used like a slut, doing things that he had never had the guts to ask her too. Two more bodies on the sofa, indulging each other and enjoying the sudden change their world had experienced.

He made a decision there and then, that this would end this story, the evening would continue, but the rest of his plans would stay between him and Caroline.

12