The Autumn Succubus

Story Info
A haunting succubus possess a wife to ravage her husband.
5.6k words
4.33
5.2k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

The house at the end of the grassy lane in Western Massachusetts was cheap for a reason. Rebecca was looking up into the dilapidated windows and smiling, while Jacob was looking down at his phone and frowning. The forest surrounded the back and dusted dead leaves at their feet in the cold wind. They wrapped around the two story gray house as if an invisible hand stirred just the area around the house instead of the long lane of trees.

"I know most fixer-uppers are usually cheap, but this is just suspiciously cheap," he says.

"But isn't it charming?" begins Rebecca. She swirls around in front of her husband, letting her autumn dress float above the dead leaves at her feet. "It's probably cheap because it's so far from the city. There's a lot of work to be done for sure, but that's why it's perfect for you and I. You're a carpenter and you can easily fix this up, can't you?" she gleamed.

Jacob looks up from the listing on his phone and into his new wife's eyes. There's that innocent childish look she always gave him when her excitement superseded logic. He is a carpenter, but not that good of a carpenter. But her faith in him was just as strong as her faith in her religion. She twists a smile as she takes his hands in hers. He feels himself becoming warm.

"Yes honey, I'm sure that I can. It'll be a lot of work and take a while. So we'd probably live in this... Haunted house state for a while before I can make something of it," says Jacob. Rebecca smiles and bounces with delight.

"Oh it will be fun!" she says. "I liked haunted houses as a kid. It will be just like the fun houses in the fair!" Rebecca began to twirl like a young girl among the leaves, bouncing up and down, her breasts threatening to pour out of her beige dress. Jacob immediately became distracted from his doubts and onto his lucious wife. The idea of having sex in a slightly haunted house smelling of wood dust had a particular appeal to his kinky nature. It was a nature that his wife rarely shared with him. But just the prospect, the rare thought and possibility of naked sex on a wood floor was enough for him.

He hit the contact button on the listing on his phone for the real estate agent.

#

The moving truck lost its way several times before it finally arrived that clear cold morning. But Jacob is hot with sweat as he helps the movers take up his wife's antique furniture, a generous donation from her grandparents after their wedding. Rebecca sings in the kitchen, putting away Tupperware and pots while Jacob struggles pushing a heavy nightstand next to their large king bed in the master bedroom. He wipes sweat from his head and looks at the stiff bed, wishing it was more broken in. Long buried fantasies unearth within him as he thought about all of the things he wished that Rebecca would want to do with him.

"Honey!" Rebecca calls from downstairs, "The realtor is here!" Jacob takes his mind out of the gutter and adjusts his pants as he makes his way down stairs.

The relator is a dusty woman stacked with experience that showed through her expensive black blouse. Jacob waves as he approaches, but the woman stays by her Mercedes at the end of the driveway. They exchange greetings.

"Here's some last paperwork you need to sign," she says, handing him a clipboard. Jacob started to page through and sign until he got to the back set. He furls his brow.

"What is this?" he asks.

"It's a waiver. There's some history with this house that you need to acknowledge before you start doing any construction on it. You asked me to dig and I unearthed things that I'm contractually obligated to inform you about now that I found them," she said.

Well that's not good, thought Jacob. He starts to read, but the realtor begins to summarize in haste.

"There were gypsies that lived here about two decades back. They believed in the occult and such. The police came and broke up several strange parties these degenerates were having. They reported all kinds of strange rituals and dances and such, as you can imagine. Anyways, these deviants descended into more debauchery and invited what they deserved. One of the women murdered a man in the master bedroom. The police noted a bunch of ritualistic stuff that they did beforehand. Obviously the house became abandoned after that, then became the town legend for various thrill seekers looking to scare themselves during Halloween. Anyways, you just need to sign here," she says pointing at the last page of the report, "to acknowledge that you're aware that the house may be haunted and that you're okay sleeping in a house where someone was murdered."

Jacob stops and looks at the realtor.

"May be haunted? And I don't know how I feel about sleeping in a room where someone was murdered," says Jacob.

"Well, supposedly murdered," said the realtor. "The woman was in a sexually enraged state and covered with blood. They never found the body of the man. Charged her with murder anyway."

Jacob shakes his head, trying to take in the sudden change in feeling about the house and his firm mattress in the master bedroom.

"Well, that's... In the past I suppose. I guess I should figure out a way to tell my wife this," he said as he signed.

"Tell me what?" asks Rebecca. Jacob went wide eyed as the realtor snatches the paperwork out of his hands and busies herself with getting into the car. Before Jacob could ask her for a copy to read further, Rebecca comes into his full view.

"Tell me what?" she asks again with that innocent and inquisitive smile. The realtor steps on the gas and peels down the dirt road, sending leaves scattering in her wake. Jacob looks at his wife and tries to find gentle words to describe it, but finds none.

#

They lay awake in bed that night listening to the wind, with sleep being a far off dream. They say nothing for a while. Jacob couldn't get the conjured images out of his head of what might have happened in the very room they were laying in. Somehow it begins to turn him on in a twisted way. He tries to break the mood by slipping a hand over on Rebecca's leg. It's smooth as he lets his fingers glide up, but she halts him before he could go any further.

"Jacob," she says, "I'm really freaked out by what you told me the realtor said. I'm not comfortable in this bedroom at all."

"I know honey, but remember, it was a long time ago. The story is probably embellished by the town and people get superstitious, especially around the fall. I'll do the work in this room first and make it anew."

"I know, but it just still feels creepy. I'd feel better if we had Father Naamah come by and bless the house. Maybe do some type of exorcism or something like that," she says.

Jacob suppressed a sigh. He wasn't religious at all but paid due respect to Rebecca and her family history. Coming from a long line of conservatives, her family is very suspicious of his atheism that he garnered from living a New York lifestyle. Their religious influence over Rebecca is strong, especially about the part about waiting on sex before marriage. Funny enough, even though they were married, she seemed to still be waiting on the sex and felt guilty any time they did. And now this haunted bedroom isn't helping.

"Alright, I'll give father Naamah a call tomorrow and see if he can come out and bless the house. Would that make you feel better?" he asks.

Rebecca turns over in her thin tshirt and panties and cuddles him.

"Much better. Thank you sweetheart," she says. She subtly thrust her hip into his leg that made him hard immediately. Jacob starts to stroke her hair, smelling the cinnamon from her baking earlier, and feels himself becoming hard. He starts to move a hand down her back, stroking close down to her ass. But that's when her breathing patterns change. Her body becomes still. A heavy sleep engulfs her immediately.

Jacob remains hard for several minutes as he stares at the ceiling. His thoughts went to the twisted event that may have occurred in this room. He finally fell asleep, but not before a dream combined with his thoughts of the gypsies and his wife. He saw Rebecca in leather harness lingerie dripping with red glitter, standing over him, just as he fell into a deep sleep. His hardon remains throughout the night.

Jacob was sanding the floor of the master bedroom, rocking out to music in his earbuds, when Father Naamah came in. Jacob jumped at the gangly priest in the doorway. But the priest was unphased.

"Father Naamah, you scared me. I didn't hear you come up the stairs," Jacob said. But Father Naamah didn't respond. He just continued to look around the room with an abject look on his face. The man had a bible in one hand, a rosary in the other. He raised the rosary and began to mumble, almost in an unrecognizable tongue, but slowly switched to latin.

"Succubus inferi ab hac domo discedat. Hanc domum a daemonibus sexualibus protegat Deus," mumbles father Naamah.

He moves the rosary back and forth and his eyes glaze over. Jacob feels goosebumps all over his body and his hair stands on end as he watches the priest. The room slowly dims as a cloud covering passes in front of the sun. He feels a rise in his chest that starts to make his heart pound in his ears. Which is why Jacob didn't hear his wife coming up the stairs. She appears behind the priest in the doorway. Her smile helps warm his skin, but only slightly.

"Sorry Jacob, we didn't want to disturb you. Father has been blessing every room of the house and the outside for the past 20 minutes. He should be done in a few, but he wanted to save this room for last," she says. She bounces away, humming in delight as she goes about her chores to complete unpacking boxes and baking in the kitchen. But Jacob remains frozen, wood dust and a sander in hand, as he watches the priest continue to mumble about and shake the rosary, as if in an unbreakable trance.

Finally, the priest looks at Jacob, his eyes strangely opaque and distant.

"Cavete a daemonio sexus cupiditatem," he said. He gives the sign of the cross over Jacob, then turns and leaves the room, still muttering prayers.

"Uh, good to see you too, father Naamah," Jacob shouts after him. He shakes his head and returns to his work on the floors, slightly perturbed at the strange interaction. But if it made his wife feel better, then he was okay with it. But the strangeness of the Latin prayers sticks with him. The words in latin start to spark the dream he had the other night. The thoughts of his wife in a sexy demonic attitude, dressed in types of lingerie that she'd never wear in a million years, clouds his mind as he works. He grew hard, his sweat building as he tried to focus on sanding. But the music in his ears fades away, until he only hears his heart beat again. The thought of cumming in his wife fills him with a desire that makes him stop his work and just feel the surge pulsing in his pants.

"Honey?" said Rebecca from the door. Jacob turned to see her leaning in the doorway."You've been staring at the floor for almost 30 seconds. Are you alright?"

Jacob looked over his wife and felt a primal surge within him. Her breasts look larger and tighter, sticking out of the top of her white spaghetti strap shirt. It looks like her auburn hair had been done. As she leans in the doorway, the curve of her hips calls to him. He gets up and walks up to her to kiss her.

"Honey, you're all sweaty and dusty," she said as she squirms away. The trance is broken and he deflates back into himself.

"Sorry sweetie. You just look so beautiful and I want you right now," he says, placing his hands on her hips.

"Did the priest get you all turned on?" she says jokingly. She does the sign of the cross over his head and Jacob laughs.

"I'm not sure what it was, but..." he begins to say as his hands start to reach for her hips again. But the timer in the kitchen dings and she bounces off again, down the stairs, humming and singing to herself.

Jacob stuffs his hands in his jeans and ponders what has got into him. He takes a deep breath in to smell the cinnamon and bread from the kitchen, but his nose catches a whiff of a different scent. Something strange, potent, but stirs more strange feelings within him.

Must be the priest's incense smell or something he thinks. He returns to do his work, but his pristine bed distracts him. He leans in the doorway and lets the thoughts of the dream come back to him as he stares, unmoving.

#

The haunting starts that very evening. Jacob is woken up from a fantastical dream of his wife in the throws of a red room of sex to the smell of cinnamon mixed with incense. The room is dark with no moon to help. He reaches a hand over to Rebecca's side of the bed to find it empty and cold.

"Rebecca?" he calls out sleepily. No response. He steps out of bed and wanders down stairs to a dim light coming from the kitchen. Within, Rebeca is passed out in a chair at the table in nothing but her red panties. A few candles pepper the room and make the light dance across her supple breasts. There's a heat that warms the kitchen and makes him feel comfortable despite the strangeness. It makes him walk over and reach out to the rising breasts of his sleeping wife, seeking to wake her by cupping her tits. He becomes hard and feels himself already dripping in anticipation. But the timer on the oven dings. Rebecca's eyes fly open.

"Oh!" she says, making them both jump. Jacobs body immediately flushes with hot sweat.

"Honey, what are you doing?" she asks him, getting up to get the bread out of the oven.

"What am I doing? What are you doing? Baking in the middle of the night naked?" he says. Rebecca plops a hot bread tin on the counter and stops.

"I... I don't know. I guess I couldn't sleep," she says. Jacob regards his wife's warm and tight skin despite the cold of the fall outside. Her muscles have seemed to tighten, showing the contours of her figure in a way that starts to drive him wild. He searches for words to say.

"Okay, well, here," she says, slicing into the pumpkin bread and putting a slab of butter on it. She hands it to him. "Might as well since we're up, right?" she says.

He takes the slice in his mouth and tastes cinnamon and incense. It makes his eyes roll into the back of his head. Jacob becomes immediately sleepy again and feels his arms becoming heavy.

Jacob wakes the next morning refreshed, but without memory of coming back to bed. His wife, curled up in a warm ball next to him, sleeps soundly through her alarm.

#

Several nights later, Jacob is woken in the middle of the night in the middle of another intense dream. The images of his wife straddling him in a red latex harness is prominent in his mind when he hears the sound from outside. His wife is undisturbed from her sleep. He tries to shake her away.

"Sweetie, did you hear that?" he says. But she is dead asleep. The sound from outside comes again. Jacob feels warm goosebumps rise all over his skin as he strains his ears for the sound. It sounds like high pitched heavy breathing coming from the back of the forest.

Must be some teens getting it on or something he says, reminding himself of the realtor's story of visiting teens during Halloween. He grabs a sweater and slippers and makes his way downstairs.

As he gets to the door, the smell of strong incense is present again. Light flickers from the living room as he sees a few candles lit. Strange, he thinks, as he walks over to blow them out. There are more candles than he realizes and thinks to himself if he remembers Rebecca getting more. But he forgets his questions as the strong scents make him dizzy as he is engulfed in darkness and smoke.

He walks outside, perking his ears for the sound of the teens again. It happens more clearly, coming from the back of the house near the forest. Jacob turns the corner towards the forest and begins to hear a distinct moaning coming from the darkness of the trees.

He stops and feels himself becoming hard. Listening to the couple having sex makes the dream he was having before come right back. He imagines Rebecca dancing about the room in that red latex harness, touching herself in ways to drive him crazy. The feeling of her mounting him, legs spread, and dropping onto his cock makes him arch his back. The moaning from the forest mixes with his dream and begins to sound like her.

Jacob grabs himself through his boxers and begins to stroke himself without thinking. I should be scared, he tries to think, but the adrenaline betrays him and he can't help himself thinking of his wife while hearing the moaning in the forest. Cum seeps out of him, dripping and covering his hands.

He stops when the moaning ceases suddenly, then hears the crunching of leaves. The fear and adrenaline rushes into him.

His wife emerges from the forest, naked, and sauntering straight toward him.

"Rebecca!" Jacob says as he drops his cock and runs out to her. Rebecca casually walks toward him, her skin warm and steaming in the moonlight. He comes up and grabs her by the shoulders, but she just gives him a sly smile.

"Are you alright? What were you doing out there?" Jacob asks.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asks, putting her hands over his shoulders and cocking her head. Jacob's fear combines with horniness that immediately takes over, filling him and his cock with desire. His words fail him, so he just nods. Rebecca reaches up and kisses him deeply, drawing her hot naked body into his. It warms him immediately and the taste of sweet incense is in her mouth. He closes his eyes and feels a rush of images and dreams hit him all at once. He feels overwhelmed to the point of orgasm. Rebecca pulls back her kiss.

But suddenly he no longer feels his wife in his arms. He opens his eyes and nothing is in front of him. He turns toward the back porch. His naked wife is in the doorway, standing sensually against the frame. She motions him to come into the house, and she disappears into the darkness of the hall.

Jacob comes back to his senses and feels the bite of the autumn evening cold. He's suddenly aware of warm liquid filling his pants. He looks down into his boxers. It's more cum than he's ever produced in his life. He couldn't recall having an orgasm at all.

Dumbfounded, he wanders back into the house and upstairs. Rebecca is back in bed, warm, and fast asleep.

#

The next evening, Jacob finds the dreams haunting him again. He wakes in a damp hot sweat, boner raging, and feeling his sinuses stuffed with the intoxicating smell of incense again. A candlelight glow fills the room from downstairs. Jacob shakes his head and reaches for his wife, but again, finds her side of the bed cold and empty.

She must be baking in her sleep again, he says to himself. He gets up in a heavy haze, feeling the sleep making him weak as he stumbles to the door to the top of the stairs. A wafting energy of baked smells and candle smoke cloud his senses as he makes the slow walk down towards the living room.

As he turns into the room, his blurry vision finally gives way to dozens of red candles set about. The firelight dances around him, encompassing him in a strange warmness of comfort. The furniture is rearranged, with the couches and chairs in different positions, seemingly out of place.

And there, lounging on the couch in the middle of the room, was Rebecca. Jacobs' eyes finally focus to see her laying on her side in the sexiest lingerie he didn't know she had. He looked upon her, letting his eyes trace the lacy straps of the red body harness that outlined her chiseled body. It wrapped around her tits, making them pour out and perk larger and more firm than he'd ever seen. The garter belt straps around to her red thigh highs that she rests up along the top of the couch. Her super high stilettos kick back and forth in anticipation, beaming in the candle light. And finally her well done face in makeup that made her eyes dark and glow, feasting on him as he came down in his boxers. Rebecca's eyes almost glowed red, as if she put contacts in.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers
12