The Autumn Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, what's going on?" He says, stumbling into the room.

Rebecca gets up and takes a plate of her recently baked bread off of the coffee table. Jacob completely loses his senses seeing his wife move her hips and walk with purpose in the high heels. She takes a piece of the delectable bread off the plate.

"Open wide," she says to him. Without question, he obliges. She places the bread into his mouth, and his eyes roll into his head with the sweet taste of sugar, incense, and pumpkin. He takes the rest out of her hand and shoves it into his mouth.

As he swallows and opens his eyes, his wife looks at him and licks her lips, plate still in hand with more of the baked goods. The fire in her eyes is one that makes him hard immediately, but his hunger overtakes him. He takes another and shoves it in his mouth, moaning in ecstasy as she looks on. As he eats, she reaches her other hand down her lingeried body and over her exposed pussy. Her mouth parts in pleasure as he wolfs down the last one on the plate.

"Honey," Jacob says with a partially full mouth, "those were unbelievably good. This is such a treat that I... Why..." Jacob began, but his body started to feel flush. Blood pumps through him as his heart rate starts to rise, filling his cock and making him hard immediately. Words and concern fail to materialize in his mind. His only concern was to please his wife in any way that she wants. Rebecca drops the plate to the floor, dinging on the carpet as it lands.

"That's a good boy," she said to him.

Rebecca reaches into his boxers and squeezes his rock hard cock. Jacob almost gasps as he feels himself starting to drip, cum practically streaming out of him. She yanks on him, bringing him close into her body. Jacob feels the heat of her, as well as the straps of her harness. He almost melts as she brings her lips close to his ear.

"I'm going to milk all your cum all night until I'm full as you are right now," she whispers. It's the dirtiest thing she's ever said to him, and he can barely believe his ears. Before he can inhale, she grabs him by the back of the hair and forces his face into her, planting a strawberry tasting kiss that's slippery and savory all at once. Jacob is overwhelmed as Rebecca presses her body into his, forcing him back into the wall. She kisses him, grinding her hips into his to feel his throbbing cock against her body. Her moans vibrate his lips, making his entire body shiver.

As Jacob continues to lose his senses, he can only feel dizzy as Rebecca turns him around off the wall and throws him into the middle of the room. He trips over his rubbery legs and splays on the rug of the floor. Surprised, Jacob looks upon his wife as she marches forward, eyes blazing, and stands over his face. She bends over at the waist and extends a hand down to touch his cheek.

"I want you to make sure I'm nice and wet," she says with a ring of authority in her voice. Jacob almost can't believe that this sweet church girl had it in her. She must be possessed or something he thinks quickly, but his thoughts are drowned immediately as she lowers herself down, placing her pussy right on his face. With her knees spread apart and resting on her red high heels, Jacob can see her entire body convulse as she begins to ride his tongue. Her taste is sweeter than the pastries she fed him earlier, and he cannot help but want to lap her up for more. The more he licks, the louder Rebecca's moaning becomes. She begins to grab the top of his head and begins to ride his face, making sure his tongue reaches all the way to her ass and up to her clit. Her orgasm gets close and Jacob begins to touch himself. Rebecca's eyes snap down, looking at him right in the face.

"That cum is mine," she says to him. She rises off of his face just as her pussy begins to drip. Jacob feels a primal urge to continue, and he rises to try and lick her still. But Rebcca uses his momentum to force him up on his feet. She swings him around, making him stumble back on his heels and into the large chair.

Jacob feels his energy start to dip, but his body continues to pump blood into his cock so much it almost feels bigger. Rebecca comes forward again, then gets down on her knees. She rips his boxers in half, making Jacob gasp at how forceful she can be. Then she takes his cock, already dripping and slithering in cum, and looks at him in the eye.

"I want you to cum as much as you want in my mouth. I want it," she breathes out. She teases her tongue over the top of his head as she makes eye contact with him.

"You're going to be a good boy and cum all over my mouth?" she asks. Jacob shakes his head, unable to bring words to his lips. She teases her hand down and up his shaft, licking over the top and maintaining eye contact. Her red eyes burn his as he feels nothing but the want to obey her command.

"I'm going to be nice and messy for you. I want to feel my spit up and down my chest," she says. She backs up and begins to drool down her chest, letting her hands cup her breasts. She massages her saliva over her tits, tilting her head back and moaning in front of Jacob. His head starts to spin as it's filled with dopamine and adrenaline. All he can do is moan yes in affirmation.

Rebecca takes him into her mouth, slowly at first, then brings herself all the wall out. Saliva strings and remnants of precum come off of his cock and stay to her mouth, the heavier strings elongating to reach her breasts. She does it again, making Jacob arch his back in pleasure, further thrusting his cock into her mouth. She comes back again, letting the cum and filth of her mouth rain on his body and on hers. She continues, over and over, going deeper and deeper until Jacobs entire body starts to shake.

Jacob begins to feel the rush in his body of cumming in a way he hasn't before. As the orgasm builds, Rebecca looks him in the eye and takes him all the way into her throat. He explodes, pumping round after round of cum in an orgasm that restarts every time she grabs his balls and squeezes. He watches her as it happens. Cum begins to seep out of the sides of her mouth and trail down her lingerie. It's so much he cannot believe that it was possible for him to have so much, yet when Rebecca moves back, a river of cum overflows out of her mouth and down her chin. He continues to cum, bathing her face and chest in a white mess.

Rebecca moans out to him, the fire in her eyes more fierce than before. She begins to lick her lips and rub the cum all over her, ravenous for more. All Jacob can do is look up at his wife, now cum crazy. He should feel drained, yet he feels himself loaded for more.

How is this happening? He thinks. But he cannot answer as he is being pulled by his wife by the arms again to be thrown on the floor. He lays there, unable to move, with his cock rock hard and glistening, sticking in the air.

Rebecca mounts him, then kisses him with her sloppy face. The taste of his own cum combined with her lip balm is a sensual sweetness of hormones that revitalizes his energy, making him want to please her even more. She whispers in his ear again.

"I want you to keep cuming in me. Fill me up," she says. Jacob arches his back again as all of his muscles tighten in ecstacy. She mounts him, and he slides his throbbing cock right into her. Her moan of pleasure, body glistening with cum in the candle light, makes him cum immediately. But instead of allowing to fill herself, she continues to ride him. With every grind, his cock throbs out another gush of cum.

"Yes! More!" she commands him. The orgasms are reaching Jacobs head now, making him want to go blind. But he doesn't close his eyes, but instead meets hers as she continues to ride him harder and harder. White cum starts to build at the base of his cock, spilling down him as she becomes more and more slippery with every pump.

Rebecca starts to arch her back, an climax reaching her as her moans and screams become louder and louder, commanding more cum from him. He climaxes harder than he ever has in his life, practically lifting his wife off the ground with his hips as he jams himself deep inside her. Rebecca screams, then muffles come out of her throat. She looks down at him, eyes red and glowing, as cum seeps from her mouth and continues to trail down her chest. She smiles and licks it, eating it like a ravenous monster just satisfied from a kill.

Darkness starts to engulf Jacob from the exhaustion. An ultimate satisfaction at meeting his wife's needs, at her meeting his own needs, fills his senses. But the exertion makes his vision go dark, and he slips into sleep with his cum covered wife over him and cock still inside her. The last thing he sees are the burning eyes of pleasure, of the succubus, that has taken hold of his wife.

#

When Jacob opens his eyes, it's morning and he's in his pristine bed. His entire body is sore, almost unable to turn over or get up. He has just enough strength to turn and see his wife, still asleep, again through the alarm. He cannot get up to get it, but instead lets it go.

After a few minutes, Rebecca finally rouses and hits the alarm, then sets a sweet hand on his chest. Jacob cannot take it because he can barely move his arms.

"What's wrong honey?" she asks him. But his mouth is dry and it takes him a few times clearing his throat to speak.

"What happened last night?" he asks. Rebecca gets up on an elbow.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"The whole thing downstairs last night. The candles. The lingerie," he says. Rebecca's eyes are soft and she giggles at him.

"Oh honey, you've been having these vivid dreams all week. Get your mind out of the gutter will you?" she says getting up. She dresses and gets ready to go downstairs. "Are you coming?"

The pun is not lost on Jacob as he tries to rise, but is incredibly weak. Rebecca comes to sooth him.

"Oh you poor thing. You must be tired from all that sanding and wood work. Here, let me go and get you some pumpkin bread from downstairs," she says. But before he can protest, she's off and down the stairs to the kitchen, humming away.

Jacob collapses down in the bed, exhausted. Was it a dream, he questions himself. A fear creeps into him, about the house and its haunts. If this whole situation is her being possessed, then he must call the priest to help.

But as he reaches for the phone he stops. The smell of incense and cinnamon is coming from the kitchen again.

And the feeling returns.

12