All Comments on 'The Autumn War Vol. 03: Defiance'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Avalanche2015Avalanche2015almost 2 years ago

Awesomeness, can't put it down! Thanks for this epic tale looking forward to the end so I can actually do something useful even if not as enjoyable as reading this!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

Good grief! This is a story. Or three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The love scene between Xipa and Fletcher was extraordinarily done! Outstanding dialogue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bluejay going full action hero towards the end there to rescue a father and his child was pretty great. Also what a tweest, the giant lizard is a giant female lizard.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

This keeps getting better as it goes on. I can’t imagine the effort you put in writing this. It definitely paid off. One more chapter to go. Thanks

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntalmost 2 years ago

I have not stopped reading this! Thank you for this.

Reader737bReader737balmost 2 years ago

Couldn't put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ffs. I’m so wound up after that it will take me days to calm down. Just brilliant. What a pace to this story, never a moment to catch my breath before a twist or detail jumps out amidst continuous action. So we’ll written, just excellent. Ten out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, FYI "Bingo" means just enough fuel to return to base. What you ment was "winchester" out of ammo

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Above and beyond Snek. What a wonderful exciting read. Thank you so much for it. On to chapter 4.

294day294dayover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for your fantastic stories. I have read them all and just enjoyed the livin bejeezuz out of every single one. I’m bummed that I only have this last one till you come out with some more…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really wanted to hold off on any comments until I read this in full, but I had to express how much I enjoyed this ending. I feel like the "band of brothers" set-up with all the new aliens was a long time coming, and it was pulled off perfectly. Xipa, Fletcher, Gustave, Ruza and especially Bluejay are some of my favorite characters of yours now, and while it seems this is the end of their adventure, I really hope to see them again soon. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bluejay needs to get three more pistols. One for each arm.

Now I just need to find your Reddit profile. I can see where BluefishCakes got his inspiration from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it but on the re-edit of this … Maybe delete some of the more repetitive descriptions of scenery.

ProgamermoveProgamermove10 months ago

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THIS SERIES IS AMAZING!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Way cool!

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 month ago

What a great story line. I just binge read the whole thing. MORE please

bear1999bear1999about 1 month ago

woozer..what a ride..5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

SIMILAR Stories