The Autumn War Vol. 04: Succession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's more like it," she whispered, biting her lip. "Take what you want, don't waste any time. That's how we do things on Kerguela."

Bluejay wanted to compliment her, but he wasn't quite sure how. He had no idea what her people's standards of beauty were or what might come off as inappropriate. All he knew was that his erection was straining against his codpiece like it was trying to break through his armor in a bid to reach her.

"Y-you're amazing," he stammered, watching a flutter of yellow join her vibrant pink as she laughed at him.

"I've seen you take on a whole army of mealworms without so much as flinching - you don't have to be afraid of me," she said as she lifted his hand higher. He froze up as something as soft as wet clay filled his palm, a firm nub of flesh pressing into his skin. She arched her spine as he squeezed gently, feeling that wonderfully yielding meat melt between his fingers, like liquid flesh was engulfing his digits. Beneath it was springy, firm tissue, Miqi growling appreciatively as he probed it. All he could see was the outline of their hands moving beneath her tunic.

He felt her claws find his torso now, exploring what to her must be strange anatomy in turn, roaming down his shoulder plates and across his chest piece.

"The last time I de-shelled a mealworm, I was preparing it for dinner," she chuckled as she gave him another toothy grin. "Why don't you show me which parts are supposed to come off?"

Bluejay reluctantly drew his hands back, bringing them to his chest plate, releasing it from its attachment points so that it popped off to expose his torso. He set the piece of armor on the cushions beside him, feeling Miqi's eyes wander down to examine him, filled with a different kind of hunger.

"Well," she mused, wetting her scaly lips again. "This is unexpected."

Like an open dress shirt, the vulnerable flesh of Bluejay's chest and belly was exposed, framed by the interlocking organic plates that served to protect him and to help anchor his muscles. He had defined pectorals, and beneath those, a row of abdominal muscles not too different from Miqi's. Like her scales, the waxy sheen of his skin almost made it look wet or oily, his complexion giving it a greenish hue. It transitioned to a V-shaped piece of chitin just below where his navel would have been if he'd had one, and then to his codpiece.

"The Kerguelan Drones weren't like this?" he asked. "Even when you pried them open?"

"Not like this," she said, the bright pink of her feathers betraying her arousal. She brought her clawed fingers to his chest, testing the texture of his skin, pressing down as she examined the firmness of his muscles. He had a lithe build, with little body fat to speak of, and she seemed to appreciate that. Slowly, she dragged her claws down across his belly, enjoying the way that her touch made him flex. "My god," she muttered - a phrase that she must have picked up from one of the Marines. "Your skin...it's so smooth. I feel like I'm stroking the belly of some preening dancing boy who spends all of his tips on scale wax."

"I'm assuming that's a compliment," he chuckled nervously.

Unable to help herself, she brought her snout to his chest, extending her pink tongue to drag it up towards the ruff of fur on his neck. Her flesh was warm, slick with her saliva, the sensation surprising enough to elicit a yelp from him.

"So sensitive under all that armor," she purred. "Here. Let me do you the same courtesy."

Bluejay watched as she hooked her fingers beneath her tunic, raising it slowly, exposing her scaly belly inch by inch. As it reached her chest, he beheld her breasts for the first time, his heart throbbing at the sight. They were perfect teardrops, firm and shapely, just the right size to fill his cupped hands. Between her beige scales, he could see a pair of pink nipples standing erect. Something about the shape of them - the way that they jiggled softly as she moved - ignited a fire in him the likes of which he had never felt before. It was like a switch had been flipped in his brain.

His upper hands were on them before he even knew what he was doing, kneading her velvet flesh, the way that she writhed in response only encouraging him. His hunger for her couldn't be sated - he couldn't get enough - his eyes locked onto her breasts as the flawless globes deformed in his grasp like he was molding putty. Whenever he relented, they sprang back to their original shape, her thighs tightening around him like a vice whenever he brushed her swollen nipples. His lower hands found her midriff, stroking her scales, the way that they caught the dim light accentuating her bulging six-pack.

"How your hands wander, and you have so many of them," she giggled as she tossed her tunic aside to join his armor. "It's almost like having two boys at once..."

"Shouldn't we go somewhere more private?" he hissed, glancing at the curtain warily.

"Nobody cares," she chuckled, turning his head so that she could nuzzle him again. "We're not exactly used to having a lot of space and privacy down here. Now, let's see what else you're hiding under all that armor." He felt one of her hands roam down towards his codpiece, wandering across its contours, mapping its shape. "Don't keep your boys caged."

Boys? What exactly was she expecting to find? He felt a pang of insecurity again but reminded himself that this situation - this pairing - was so hopelessly strange that it hardly mattered how big he was or what he looked like down there.

One of his hands joined hers, and she peered down, watching eagerly as he unfastened his protective codpiece. He slid it off, along with the two plates that protected his inner thighs, leaving him about as nude as it was possible for him to get. Bright shades of surprised yellow joined the pink of her feathers, Miqi's eyes widening as she saw his member for the first time.

His organ was about six inches long, starting thick at the base where it protruded from his sheath, then tapering into a dull point at its tip. He had seen human penises before - there wasn't a lot of privacy in the Navy - and their anatomy seemed to have very little in common with his own. It was colored the same dull green as the rest of his flesh, with subtle veins that were visible through his almost translucent skin. It was prehensile, shaped more like a tongue than anything resembling a human organ, his erectile tissue making it harden as Miqi brushed it with her fingertips experimentally. He pressed it against her palm, another pulse of pink and yellow rocking her. For the first time, she seemed speechless, and he began to worry.

"Is it..."

"I've never seen anything like it," she mumbled, her eyes fixed on his loins. "Its shape is similar to ours, but we have two, and this is...larger. Oh my god, can you move it?"

To answer her question, he coiled it around one of her fingers, her eyes seeming to glaze over.

"Oh...wow," she mumbled, following up with some kind of curse or exclamation in her native language that he wasn't familiar with. Whatever she thought of his equipment, the reaction seemed positive. She slid her hand down his shaft, trying to grip it, but it seemed to be more flexible than she had been anticipating. The stimulation made him throb, and he firmed up again, another flush of yellow betraying Miqi's surprise. For once, she was the one on the back foot. She seemed fascinated, unable to tear her eyes away from it. "I can tell that you were engineered by a woman..."

"I was made to be compatible with humans," he replied, wincing as she gave him a tentative squeeze. "I don't know if we-"

"Oh, this will do just fine," she cooed. "You're going to be fun, Blue..."

She brought her other hand to bear, starting to stroke, running her smooth scales up and down his length as she sat in his lap. Her touch was gentle, tentative - she was still figuring him out. Her confidence grew as she gauged his reactions, those violet eyes watching him carefully, her grip tightening. Once again, his flexibility seemed to be giving her trouble, as though she expected him to remain rigid. Instead, his erection moved with her, the muscular organ pushing against her in search of more stimulation. It was like she was trying to contain some slippery sea creature in her hands, but he couldn't have kept still for her if he had tried.

His heart was racing, making him throb in her grasp, her gentle touch sending shivers of pleasure coursing through him. Was he supposed to be this sensitive? He was so aware of her fingers as they danced up and down his length, like she was mapping him out, testing his rubbery flesh with each squeeze.

As entranced as he was by her slow handjob, he kept finding his gaze wandering to her torso, his eyes taking in the chiseled contours of her abs and the subtle swaying of her pert breasts as she moved. She noticed, grinning at him as she took his hand, encouraging him to touch her. He slid his palm up her toned stomach, feeling her muscles tighten beneath it, lifting it to cup one of her breasts. She started to squirm in his lap as he kneaded, trapping her engorged nipple between his fingers, squeezing it gently. It was wonderful to see her body in motion - the way that her slow writhing made her scales catch the light, her developed muscles shifting just beneath her hide. Somehow, it made her touch all the more intense, and he found himself rising off the cushions in a bid to thrust into her hands.

"Can you not keep from wriggling?" she chuckled, and he shook his head apologetically. "Let me try something."

He watched as she began to unwind the prehensile feather sheaths on her forearms, the two appendages snaking out towards him like tentacles, wrapping his member in their scaly coils. They were long enough to engulf him completely, the odd sensation giving him pause, and he turned his eyes to what looked like a pile of scaly garden hose that was now sitting in his lap. She squeezed, the tightness taking his breath away, and she chuckled as he sank back into the pillows.

"Now I have you..."

She began to alternate their tightness, her smooth coils shifting and slithering, giving her more control than when she had been using her hands. Her scales were as smooth as glass, such that there was almost no friction, even though they were dry. Just like his own carapace, they were softer than one might have anticipated, hard to distinguish from silky skin. As good as it felt, Miqi seemed to grow bored, soon relenting. She uncoiled her sheaths, revealing his member again, a bead of excitement welling at its tapered tip.

"This is kind of awkward," she admitted, cocking her head pensively. "I think I have a better idea."

She paused for a moment, turning to fumble for one of the hoses, the hookah bubbling as she took a long drag. There was something about watching her smoke while only wearing her shorts that made him smirk, and she rewarded him with another cloud of fragrant fumes, exhaling into his face.

Bluejay shifted positions to get a little more comfortable as she slid off him, kneeling on the soft cushions beside him, one of her hands coming to rest on his thigh. Before he could ask her what she was doing, she brought her snout down towards his lap, his member flexing as he felt her warm breath on his skin. Guiding his organ in her hand, she pursed her lips, planting a kiss on his shaft. They were even softer than her sheaths, their warmth surprising him. He tried to glance down to get a look at what she was doing, but was rewarded with a face full of pink feathers, her erect plumage tickling him. Leaning over a little to get a better view, he watched the first couple of inches of his erection vanish into her mouth, a shiver rolling over him as he felt her tongue circle his tip.

It was so warm, as smooth and as soft as anything that he had ever felt, coated in a sheen of her slippery saliva that painted his skin as she began to lick. Like a bawdy kiss, his organ moved with hers, the two intertwining and coiling around each other. Careful with her sharp little teeth, she pursed her lips around him, swallowing a few more inches of his length. Bluejay found himself sagging back into the cushions, the unfamiliar sensations assailing him, his antennae starting to curl involuntarily.

She began to bob her head slowly, sliding her lips up and down his shaft, teasing him with her tongue all the while. He was completely enclosed by hot, damp flesh, what felt like wet velvet greeting him wherever he moved. The roof of her mouth was ribbed, and it felt amazing against his member, Bluejay pushing against her palate as she sucked and lapped. She lurched, then pulled away, wiping a stray strand of saliva from her lips with the back of her hand.

"Stop that!" she giggled. "It tickles."

"S-sorry," he stammered. "It just feels really good."

"That's the idea," she added, the way that she glanced up at him making his heart miss a beat.

She returned his cock to her mouth, Bluejay doing his utmost to resist the urge to stroke her palate, contenting himself with the doting licking of her tongue. Like a pair of mating mollusks, their organs coiled and swirled around one another, the wonderfully warm and slippery sensation making his head spin. He was glad to be sitting down, or his legs might have given out.

He reached a hand down to stroke the mass of pink feathers on her head, running the vanes between his fingers as she played the tip of her tongue across his sensitive flesh, her lips wrapped around his base. Waves of pleasure rocked him, and it was all that he could do to keep himself focused. The feathers were layered, more colors revealing themselves as he pushed them aside. So that was how they worked - a complex web of muscles in her sheaths moving the desired hue to the top of the pile.

He shuddered as she delivered another teasing lick, the agility of her tongue keeping him guessing. The absurdity of the situation suddenly dawned on him. This woman had been ready to kill him on sight a few months ago, and now she was giving him a blowjob in a smoke-filled lounge booth. This was not where he had expected to end up when he had left Jarilo. He thanked his stars for the sedating effect of the herb, or he would probably be trembling like a leaf right now, too nervous and flustered to process what was happening to him.

Instead, he lay back, watching Miqi as he enjoyed the sensations that she was subjecting him to. That tension inside him was building, ribbons of pleasant warmth spreading out from his loins, his extremities starting to tingle. Not only had he never been with a female of any species, but he'd never had an orgasm before - he'd simply never had the time or the inclination to explore his sexuality. This must be what it felt like.

"Tell me if you're getting near," she said, pausing her licking for a moment. "I want it in me, not on me. I don't want to walk out of here with goo in my feathers."

When she returned her snout to his lap, her pace was even greedier, Bluejay gripping the edge of the table as though he was in danger of floating away. He lay one hand on her head, feeling her bob and move, massaging her smooth scales with his fingertips.

"Fuck, s-slow down," he stammered as her slimy tongue wrestled with his member. The sensations were becoming too intense, each delicate stroke of her organ making him feel like the room was spinning, strands of her saliva escaping her lips to drape themselves over his thighs.

She did as he asked, drawing back, Bluejay feeling a pang of disappointment. It was replaced with another throb of desire as he watched a fat strand of saliva link her pink tongue to his shaft, his green skin glistening with her drool. She flashed him another grin and a flutter of pink, swinging a leg over him to straddle him again, cupping his face in her hands as she nuzzled his face affectionately. He let his lower hands rest about her wide hips, the upper pair roaming across her chest, a trilling moan emanating from deep within her throat as she reacted to his touch.

She began to crawl lower, moving down his reclining body, plunging her nose into the fluffy ruff of fur that formed a collar around his neck. Apparently enjoying his scent, she breathed deep, rubbing her cheek against the delicate strands before continuing her slow journey downwards. He flinched as he felt her press her lips against his bare chest, her tongue flicking out to sample his waxy skin, gentle nibbles from her insectivore teeth keeping him on his toes. Something about the way that her hands explored his muscular belly filled his heart with tingling warmth. He had never been desired in this way before - he'd never even imagined himself in this situation. For so long, he had labored to be accepted, and now he was being coveted.

Miqi pressed closer to him, the pert little handfuls of her breasts compressing against his midriff, sliding down over his thighs. He parted them as she dipped below the edge of the table, kneeling between his legs, putting her snout level with his twitching cock. She dragged her tongue over her soft lips conspicuously, threateningly, watching him with her unblinking eyes. Her tail snaked up beside her, the chubby appendage probing for one of the hookah hoses, dragging it into her waiting hand. She took another generous lungful of the fruit-scented smoke, holding it for a moment to amplify its effects, then exhaled an obscuring cloud. Bluejay breathed it in, enjoying the way that it dulled his usually sharp senses, relaxing him.

His smirking partner opened her jaws and extended her tongue, giving him an admirable view in this new position, lapping at his tapered shaft. Each stroke was imbued with such desire, her eyelids drooping as she reveled in the pleasure that she was inflicting upon him, drawing shapes on his sensitive flesh with her agile organ. Like a Worker assembling a circuit board with inhuman precision, she seemed to know exactly what she was doing, every lick purposeful and measured. He winced as she caught his tip with her lower lip, its texture incomparably soft.

"What do you call this?" she asked, pausing to gesture to his member with her snout. She must have never heard a phrase that described someone's manhood before. What should he say? Should he be polite and clinical, or vulgar? After a moment of consideration, he decided that vulgarity better suited Miqi, and that it would excite him to hear her say it...

"That's called a cock," he mumbled.

"Cock," she repeated, rolling the word around in her mouth. "I love your cock, Blue..."

She giggled as he twitched in her hand, his member coiling around her finger. In one smooth motion, she took it into her mouth again, her snout long enough to engulf it completely. She kissed his base, her pillowy lips brushing his sensitive sheath, Bluejay throwing his head back as she resumed her cruel pace. His prehensile organ and her slippery tongue spiraling around one another, locked in a sordid dance, slimy membranes greeting him wherever he moved. She buried her face in his crotch, Bluejay laying a hand on her head, watching her swallow him to the hilt.

The pleasure was growing too intense now, and he couldn't stop himself from moving, his hips pushing into her waiting mouth with a mechanical rhythm. It made her scaly nose bump against his belly, Miqi gripping the chitin plates on his hips for leverage. A pressure was welling inside him, inexorable, growing harder and harder to suppress.

"You can let it out," she chuckled around his length, the vibrations making him take handfuls of the silk cushions. Could she sense his mounting tension? "I want to taste it."

"I...I feel like I gotta move faster," he grunted, the corners of Miqi's lips curling into an eager smile as she nodded her permission.

1...4041424344...46