The Autumn War Vol. 04: Succession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had no idea," he mumbled.

"I know you had no idea," she replied with a flash of annoyed red. "I've been interested in you for months, and you were too dense to realize it. That's why I had to get you alone and relax you a little - try a more...direct method."

"Well, it worked," he chuckled.

"Oh, I can tell," she cooed as one of her hands trailed down his belly. He realized that his erection was resting against her stomach, and she took it in her hand, giving him an affectionate squeeze. "You want to be my boyfriend, right?"

"Huh?" he stammered, wincing as she ran her fingers up his shaft.

"My boyfriend - is that the right word? I want to take you as my lover."

"Yes!" he replied, startling himself with his own candor. "But, what will your flockmates think? Isn't this something that you have to decide together? Consensus?"

"They like you, but some of them are - what do the Earth'nay say - on the fence about inviting a Jarilan into our flock. They don't know you like I do. I think I can convince them to give you a test drive, though," she added with a smirk.

"I can barely handle one of you," he chuckled nervously. "Maybe the humans have rubbed off on me, but I don't know how comfortable I am entering into a relationship with five other people. I don't have the same feelings for them that I do for you."

"We'll ease you into it," she replied, her tone more serious now. "We can take things slow, give you the time you need to get acclimated. For a Valbara'nay, our flocks are extensions of ourselves - inseparable."

"A package deal," he mused. "Of course, I'll give it a try," he added. Miqi's headdress flushed pink and yellow, and she batted her eyes at him, perhaps surprised that he had come around so quickly. "Hell, I've liked everything else about your culture so far."

"I promise I'll ask them to be gentle," she added with a distinctly sinister giggle. "Feels like you're ready for more," she continued, Bluejay wincing as she squeezed his erection in her hand. "Want to go another round?"

"Yeah," he replied, his heart starting to race again as Miqi swung a leg over him. She rolled him onto his back, straddling him, sinking him deeper into the plush cushions with her weight. Her powerful thighs closed around his hips, the soft meat of her ass settling in his lap, his erection rising to press against her taut belly. She was so strong for her size, muscles like tempered steel lurking beneath her layers of pillowy, inviting flesh. She reached down to guide his member closer, pressing it against the smooth, cool scales of her stomach. At four feet and change, she was small, even compared to him. His member passed her navel, and he wondered if he was even going to fit. He'd barely been able to get one finger inside her.

"Hang on," Miqi said, turning around. Once again, he marveled at her flexibility, her hips staying in place as her torso twisted towards the table. Her pert breasts wobbled gently with the motion, Bluejay's eyes wandering down to the hourglass curve of her waist, drinking in the contours of her chiseled midriff. She retrieved her hose, inhaling deeply, then exhaling more fruit-scented smoke into their booth. "Alright - let's do this."

She placed a hand on his belly, lifting herself off him, her other hand reaching down towards his pulsing member. He shivered as she ran her fingers up its length experimentally, almost as though she was considering, gauging its size and shape. He wanted to tell her that she could still back out if she wanted to, but he'd be lying if he said that he wasn't holding his breath in anticipation of what was to come. Her lips were still flushed pink, glistening with fluid from their previous encounter, strands of it clinging to her thighs. The droplets shone against her matte scales like little diamonds as they caught the light, the sight mesmerizing him.

"Is it alright?" he finally asked.

"I can handle it," she insisted, though the flutters of purple that joined the pink in her headdress cast some doubt on her confidence. "Okay, here I go..."

She guided his member between her legs, sliding his tapered tip between those soft, puffy lips. His sensitive flesh glided against hers, her vulva slick with her anticipation, its heat surprising him. She was dripping, burning, swollen with desire. Cautiously, she tried to press his tip against her opening, but Bluejay couldn't help but flex in her hand. He stiffened, then softened again, his member brushing against her loins like a tongue lapping at her nectar.

"S-stop that," she giggled, shivering at his touch.

"Sorry, it's a reflex," he stammered.

Despite his efforts to keep still, his member was still softer and more flexible than whatever she was used to, and she seemed to struggle to find a good position. Finally, she succeeded, Bluejay tensing up as he felt that narrow opening greet him. The shape of his organ helped ease him in, his senses overwhelmed by the sensation of those satin-soft walls of pillowy flesh enclosing him, molding around him like liquid latex. It felt like the lining of her mouth, or like her tongue, but somehow even warmer and more inviting. Silky smoothness soon gave way to exciting textures as he inched deeper, her insides raking against his skin, Miqi's loins pressing against him so tightly that he could feel every exquisite fold with delicious clarity.

She paused as his shaft began to widen, splaying her open, Bluejay fighting the impulse to buck into her as he felt the muscles in her twitching depths grip him in a reflexive clench.

"Fuck," he growled, Miqi tearing her eyes away from their coupling to glance up at him.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked, worried purple joining her pink.

"No, no," he replied hurriedly. "It's just...you feel amazing."

"We're barely getting started," she chuckled. "Now, hold still, and let me..."

They shuddered in unison as she took him deeper, her sopping, spasming insides fighting against him every step of the way. It was wonderful to feel her body struggle to accommodate him, his rubbery flesh pushing against hers, every twitch and flex creating a shared wave of pleasure that made them gasp. Finally, he felt her round cheeks flop down into his lap, the impact making every soft part of her lithe figure quiver. The last sliver of his green shaft vanished inside her, her thighs trembling as she hilted him, her hands reaching out to grip his shoulders in an effort to steady herself.

"Are you alright?" he asked, wincing as the iron grip of her loins tightened in a shiver.

"Oh yeah," she chuckled. "You're a little big for me, Blue, but it helps that you're flexible. Now, we just-"

Bluejay flexed inside her, his prehensile member shifting, spreading apart her narrow insides with that same licking motion. It was involuntary, not something that he could help, but it drove Miqi wild. She threw her head back, staring past the ceiling with unfocused eyes, her feathers flickering with a nonsensical pattern of colors.

"I never thought I'd be praising a Queen," she muttered as she struggled to regain her poise. "You're a work of art, Blue."

"I-I am?" he stammered, unaccustomed to such compliments.

"Just try not to move around too much, or I'll be a shivering, leaking mess before I've had a chance to get you off."

She started to move, holding onto his shoulders as she began to rock back and forth, lifting herself at the apex of her arc before pushing back down again to drive him deeper. Her movements were slow, almost imperceptibly slight, but he could feel every subtle shift and gentle thrust like his nerves had been wired up to a generator. Her clinging passage was always in motion, grinding against him, squeezing and rippling with teasing muscle contractions. He moved in turn, his member flexing and wriggling inside her, stroking her walls.

Miqi's pace soon became erratic, each throb and curl of his cock making her falter, her thighs starting to tremble as they gripped him ever more tightly.

"Ah!" she yelped, her breathy voice petering out into a needy whine as she leaned into him. He wrapped his arms around her as she collapsed against his chest, pressing close to him, burying her face in his fluffy collar. "This isn't going to work the way I expected," she admitted, the wavering in her voice only making him more excited. "It feels like you're licking me from the inside."

"Let me try something," he said.

"What are you doing?" she asked as he slid his lower pair of hands down her back, cupping her ample cheeks.

"What feels right," he replied. "Relax, and let me do the hard work."

His fingers sinking into the supple meat of her ass as he held her steady, he began to thrust, wrapping his upper pair of arms around her torso to hug her tightly. She seemed resistant to the idea of being a passive participant at first, but she gradually began to relax, pleasure dulling her sharp edge as she leaned into his embrace. Knowing Miqi, she had probably envisioned herself riding him into the pillows, blowing his mind with her athletic prowess. Especially for a Valbaran woman, it took some humility to allow a male to take the reins.

Bluejay began to push into her, finding it easier to keep the muscles in his member tensed when he was dictating the pace, his shaft firming up. He had more control over the organ than he had realized, having never had an opportunity to really experiment before now.

Miqi sighed and shivered as his member pushed against her quivering walls, filling her incomparably tight passage, spreading her apart with each thrust. It felt as though her wet, pulsing flesh was always trying to close up, to push him back out again. It conformed to his every contour, pouring around his cock like a hot liquid, leaving no space unfilled. She fit him like a glove, her powerful grip only augmenting the sensation of those wonderful wrinkles and imperfections as they raked up and down his length, gliding on a layer of her slick fluids.

As his confidence grew, he decided to try something new, curling his shaft against the roof of her passage on his way out. It was a simple movement, akin to a human rolling their tongue, but it rocked Miqi's tender little frame like an earthquake. She yelped into his collar, her feathers going haywire, her spine arching in a desperate bid to augment the sensation. Her body was responding to him, moving with him in a way that was almost subconscious, instinctual.

"Don't ask me if I'm okay," she whispered, her voice trembling. "Just keep doing that. Fuck, I can't believe I put this off for as long as I did," she added, sounding genuinely annoyed with herself. "I could have been fucking you for months."

"We have nothing but time now," he replied. "We can take it slow."

He resumed his lazy rocking, lifting her off the cushions with each thrust. Miqi was moving too, seemingly unable to help herself, rolling her wide hips to change his angle of penetration. He was so attuned to her, anticipating what she wanted without her having to ask, shifting his muscular organ to match her movements. Like a tongue, he dragged his member around inside her, pressing it into her sensitive flesh. Rings of taut muscle wrung him in response, a contraction massaging his length, Miqi trilling as though he had hit some kind of pressure point.

It seemed to reinvigorate her, and she started to push back with more urgency, lifting her snout from his collar. She sat up a little straighter, beginning to bounce slowly, her perky breasts quivering each time she came down on him. He could feel the cushion of her ass clapping against his thighs with a delightful weight, ripples spreading through her cheeks, the muscle beneath her fat as springy as rubber. He let his lower hands rest around her hips now, admiring her body in motion, marveling at the idea that it was now his to explore and enjoy.

He lay a hand against her belly, feeling those sculpted abs shift and flex, her gleaming scales making her look as though she had been carved from a block of jade. Maybe it was the drink and the herb, or maybe it was the arousal that was turning his brain to mush, but Miqi almost looked unreal as she danced in the dim light of the lounge. He almost feared that he would wake up in his bunk and that this would all be revealed to be a dream.

Miqi responded in kind, bringing a hand to his torso, trailing it down across his waxy skin as she admired his physique.

"You're so smooth," she sighed, her eyes losing their focus again as he flexed inside her. "I love it..."

As they moved in tandem, Bluejay's flexible organ probing her depths, he brushed something firm. It felt like a small, swollen knot of flesh, buried in the furthest reaches of her loins. Miqi reacted as though she had been electrocuted, making him flinch as the smooth muscles of her passage wrung him with a violent contraction, squeezing his shaft with all the strength of an angry fist. He knew better than to ask her if she was alright now - the random patterns that had overtaken the pink hues of her feathers telling him all that he needed to know. She shivered, collapsing into his waiting arms again, turning her head to the side as she lay her face on his chest.

"Blue, listen," she murmured as another tremor wracked her. "I need you to do something for me..."

"Anything," he replied, glancing down at her as he cradled her trembling form.

"The little nodule that you just felt? Stroke it, lick it." She was almost struggling to get the words out, as though the prospect had her so excited that she could scarcely think straight. "And, Blue?"

"Yes?" he asked, her feathers brushing against his face as they erupted into a display of rosy pink.

"Be ready to hold my mouth shut again. This may get loud."

Bluejay wrapped all four arms around her, tugging her close, her burnished scales pressing tightly against his skin. He could feel those soft, supple breasts compressing against his chest. She returned his embrace, clinging to him, her thighs squeezing his hips almost as though she was afraid of what came next. Once again, he took full advantage of the opportunity to stroke her, his fingertips trailing down the curve of her spine towards the two little dimples just above the base of her tail. The appendage was oddly pleasing to the touch, completely alien to him, but just as soft and as inviting as her thighs.

"Get off my tail," she chuckled, arching her back as he pressed down on the base of her spine.

"I like the way it feels," he explained, moving lower towards her pert cheeks. He sank his fingers into her butt, pulling her closer, shifting his hips on the cushions to get as deep inside her as he could. Miqi gritted her sharp little teeth, closing her eyes as she thrust towards him, her burning need palpable. She wanted this so badly that she was shivering.

He probed around inside her, having to rely solely on his sense of touch, his member worming its way deeper as her quivering passage fought him for every inch. She twitched and sighed as he stroked her tender walls, exploring her inner folds.

"Those little noises you make drive me fucking crazy," he grunted, his arousal getting the better of him.

"I can't help it," she trilled, the lurid tone of her musical voice only making him want her more.

"I didn't say that I wanted you to stop," he added. She responded with another exaggerated moan, teasing him, the Valbaran chuckling under her breath as he gave her another stern thrust. The pointed tip of his member brushed that firm nub again, and her laughter abruptly stopped, skipping like an old vinyl record. The little fleshy bead was on the roof of her tunnel, right at the back, but he was more than endowed enough to reach it now that he knew where it was. He bottomed out inside her, curling his member upwards, glancing the strange organ.

Miqi's long tail wrapped around one of his legs, and she rocked in his lap, thrusting desperately as though trying to sate a terrible itch. Bluejay was more than happy to oblige, creating a kind of ridge with his muscular shaft, a little bump that was perfectly situated to grind against her sweet spot.

"Oh, fuck!" Miqi grunted as she rose off him again. She planted her hands on his chest, her claws pricking his skin, but he endured the discomfort as he watched her tuck her head towards her bosom. She let it hang as she moved, thrusting mechanically, a strand of her drool escaping her lips as she lost herself in this new ecstasy. Bluejay pushed up, squashing that little bead, dragging his smooth, wet flesh across its surface in a gentle lapping motion. Miqi went as stiff as a board, then drooped into his embrace again, Bluejay catching her as she fell into him with a rolling shudder.

"Tell me what you need," he prompted, his heart racing as his panting lover struggled to formulate her reply. God, he was going to come before she did at this rate - her insides were milking him ruthlessly, and she wouldn't stay still. "Faster? Slower?"

She mumbled something incoherent, trying again when he asked her to repeat herself.

"Just keep rubbing like that..."

Her rhythmic thrusting was actually counterproductive, but she didn't seem able to help herself, her beautiful body gyrating and contorting of its own accord. He did his best to hold her in place, Miqi struggling in his arms, something about her writhing making him even more excited. He ran that ridge across her sensitive bud, feeling every buck and shiver as though it was his own. His organ rubbed it, glancing it gently, teasing it with quick flurries. He circled the throbbing nub, painting it, inspired by the way that Miqi had pleasured him with her tongue.

"This is ridiculous," Miqi mumbled, her voice rising in pitch with each stroke as she trailed off into her native language of chirps and trills. Her spine arched, her muscles stiffening with her mounting tension, like pressure building before an explosion. Like waves lapping at the shore, her very being was linked to a rhythm, one that grew faster and needier as it built towards an inevitable crescendo.

"Oh, Blue!" she wailed as her feathers erupted into a fireworks display of colors and patterns. He quickly gripped her snout, forcing her mouth closed to cut off her lustful cry, holding her head close to his chest as she started to climax. Her trembling thighs gripped him with alarming strength, her tail anchored to one of his legs, her arms wrapping around his torso. She rocked back and forth, each frantic thrust pushing her higher, the muffled sounds of her pleasure filling the booth. Bluejay struggled to focus, matching her pace, keeping his shaft in that ridged position so that she could grind against it to her heart's content. Bluejay could feel the waves of her orgasm crash over her, each fresh pulse of pleasure accompanied by a flutter of colorful feathers and a stifled whine, her seizing depths squeezing him in a merciless tempo.

After a good minute or two of impassioned bucking, her spasms became less frequent, her labored breathing starting to grow deeper and more regular. He felt safe enough to release her snout, Miqi rewarding him with a low, sultry chuckle that filled him with desire for her. She was exhausted, her limited Valbaran stamina all but drained, her aching muscles twitching with rapturous aftershocks that made her take in sharp little gasps.

"We were only supposed to fool around and have a little fun," she sighed, nuzzling his chest. "You weren't supposed to change my fucking perception of reality, you little tease. I'm seeing stars..."

"I'm glad you like me," he replied, stroking her scaly head affectionately. "It wasn't a given."

"You might say that I am quite partial to you," she giggled, leaning into his hand as she enjoyed his attentions. "I'm so glad that I get to keep you," she added, her tone becoming salacious. "I don't think I'd be able to live with just a taste of what you're giving me."