The Awakened Pt. 04

Story Info
Power and knowledge.
5.5k words
4.77
3.1k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
golasgil
golasgil
487 Followers

Thanks for the encouragement and comments, I really appreciate them. Updates might be a little sporadic after this so please bear with me.

= = = = = = =

Kane dreamed all night.

He dreamed of people he didn't know. He dreamed of excess. He dreamed of business meetings he'd never attended. He dreamed of places he'd never been to. He dreamed of his family.

He woke with a start in the spirit world. He was cloaked but his body had golden motes of power crawling all over him almost like a massive swarm of bees. He looked more closely and the motes appeared to be agitated, almost as if they were looking for something. He looked around nervously for brain claws. Seeing none he dropped his cloak and was immediately swamped by feelings, memories and power. Huge, huge amounts of power!

He was almost overwhelmed. He felt like he might explode!

The glare from his aura was almost painful and he rapidly cloaked himself. It took him a little while longer to ensure that he was fully covered. The sensations running through him were indescribable. The assault on his senses and brain was something he would remember for some time. He could only guess that it felt like the world's greatest high.

Eventually he came under control, shaking with reaction.

It was only then that he realised where he was.

He was by the back gate of his house that led out onto Exmoor. He'd obviously been woken by someone crossing one of his wards. He didn't recognise the man. He was slight with greased back hair and was wearing a dark blue raincoat and a pair of dark coloured jeans. His trainers had taken a bit of a beating from the muddy conditions on the moor and one of his trouser legs looked like it was soaked through up to the knee.

He was peering round the gate watching the entrance at the front of the house.

Kane turned to see a police barrier in front of his drive with a patrol officer standing there looking bored, fiddling with his phone.

The man obviously decided that this was his moment and quickly climbed up the gate.

Whatever he was up to Kane didn't much like the idea of anyone snooping on his house. As the man's legs cleared the top of the gate Kane pushed and made sure that one of his laces got hooked on the latch on the gate. The man was already committed and it was far too late when he realised that his foot was caught.

He crashed to the ground with one foot dangling in the air, his greasy hair and coat landing in the mud under the gate.

"Hey!" came the shout from the police officer who quickly ran through the garden to the man who by now had managed to pull his shoe off and was looking like a deer in the headlights, desperately looking for an escape.

After a few seconds of a comical standoff the man's shoulders slumped and the police officer put handcuffs on him, and started to read him his rights.

"Oh come on! This is the biggest story that's ever happened in this area! And you guys won't give me anything! This is blatant interference in the rights of the free press."

"This is the protection of a crime scene which you've already been warned about."

"Can I at least have my shoe back?"

Kane withdrew back to his own body, stretching like a cat that's been asleep for too long. The curtains weren't even closed and yet it was past eleven in the morning.

His stomach rumbled ominously. If the ward hadn't woken him then his stomach surely would have done.

Other than that he felt incredible. His brain felt like it was working at a hundred miles an hour. He kept getting flashes of information and knowledge in little bursts. It was massively disconcerting, enervating and worrying all at the same time.

He really didn't want to go out feeling like this but if he didn't eat soon he felt like he'd expire.

He rapidly showered and as he was getting dressed he realised why the receptionist had been so concerned when he arrived last night. His shirt and coat were covered in chemical burn marks. His jeans were ripped and he looked as if he'd just survived an encounter with Jaws.

He suddenly had flashes of himself in front of him in Aldred's house and the dead man that had been drained on the floor. He shook his head and his vision cleared. If this kept up he wasn't going anywhere today. He resigned himself to another night in the cookie cutter hotel.

He smartened himself up as best he could and then confirmed with the receptionist (thankfully a different one) that he'd be staying for another night before leaving the hotel.

He took a deep breath, practically inhaled a cereal bar that he had stashed in the car and headed for the nearest shopping centre. Swindon has a huge outlet complex and he quickly found some replacement clothing that didn't draw attention to himself. He also found a Five Guys, ordered enough for three people and ended up going back for a second order before he was finally sated.

Throughout the hour or so that this took he had brief glimpses of memories that he knew didn't belong to him. He remembered appointments that he was supposed to be at. He remembered the feel of women's bodies beneath him that weren't his wife. He briefly wondered if he was going mad.

But in his heart he knew what had happened.

He had sucked the life from another human being. And that life, willingly given, included their experiences, their knowledge and their lifeforce.

He was morally disgusted with the implications of that whilst at the same time being fascinated with what it meant. He was slowly coming to terms with the spirit world, and his abilities had saved him more than once now.

But there were so many unknowns.

He sat on the bench seat looking down at the shops in the long covered arcade. Iron columns were dotted everywhere, presumably from a time when the building had been used for something other than trying to sell designer clothing to the masses.

He sighed in resignation, almost becoming used to the sharp flashes of knowledge and memories that happened intermittently, as he tried to decide what to do.

What could he do? He couldn't drive any distance like this, as who knows how long the flashes might take to stop? At least he hoped that they'd stop. He sat there frustrated trying to come up with options.

In the end he drove the short distance back to his hotel and went up to his room. He lay down on the bed and slowly relaxed.

As he closed his eyes a mass of experiences flowed over him, almost as if they'd been held back by his active mind; by his need to move, see and eat. It almost felt like drowning. He found himself saying out loud "I am Kane Daniels. My wife was Emma Daniels. My children were Jason and Lauren. I am Kane Daniels. My wife was..." over and over again as he clung to the things that he loved.

He woke in the dark, absolutely starving.

It was just after eight o'clock and he rushed downstairs and out to the Beefeater restaurant that was attached to the hotel. Another mountain of food was devoured with the waitress looking on slightly stunned.

It was only after he'd finished his second steak and chips that he realised that he hadn't had a single flash of memory or experience since he'd woken.

"I am Kane Daniels."

"Nice to meet you love..." said the waitress looking slightly bemused as she took the plate away from him.

He flushed, embarrassed.

"Sorry...I was..." and he lapsed into silence not having the faintest idea how to explain away why he'd announced his name to the world when all he'd been doing was reassuring himself that after all he'd been through he was still him.

"Don't worry love, it's not the worst pick up line I've ever heard and you get plenty of them when you do this job. But you're probably better off chatting to one of the girls at the bar. I've got a husband to go home to."

He suddenly realised that she thought that he was coming on to her. He was mortified. Even though he was looking forward to a dessert he avoided any further interactions with her and went up to the bar to pay.

"That's forty-seven pounds and thirty pence, please" said the older man behind the bar. Kane left a decent sized tip and then realised that he was wide awake and only had his hotel room to look forward to and some extremely limited TV channels.

He ended up ordering a pint of Doom Bar and settling into a leather armchair in a corner where he could see the TV showing BBC News 24. Breaking news showed a load of flashing police lights on the road outside Aldred's house. A police spokesman was busily trying to say as little as possible about a double murder scene despite the clamour of the media for news about Donovan Aldred and his absence from a major speech today.

"Surrey police are working with our partners, including international authorities, to locate and deal with the happenings at Aldred House. Officers have been in the local area today carrying out house to house enquiries and we expect a police presence to remain around the scene over the coming week."

Inspector Sandra Hughes, Borough Commander, said: "I know that people are shocked and saddened by yesterday's events, and we stand with them in their grief. Officers will remain in the area carrying out patrols, and enquiries as part of the investigation, over the weekend.

"I would like to reiterate that we do not believe there to be any risk to the wider public at this time. We will continue to provide updates as and when we are able to."

Part of his brain was taking in this information and at the same time a very different part was taking in the young, tipsy women that had been stealing glances at him ever since he'd moved into the bar area.

There were two of them and while they weren't anything special they were young and interested and a new part of Kane liked young and interested. He was horrified that he was showing any interest at all, with his wife and children not even buried yet. But there was a strong drive from within him that he simply hadn't had before now and he was graphically imagining himself using these flirting females to slake his thirst.

He tried to be analytical about the feelings, where they'd come from and why but there was only one explanation. In taking Aldred's lifeforce he'd taken on some of his personality as well. The question was how much and how would it affect him long term?

The energy inside him was undeniable. He needed this.

Kane uncoiled himself from his seat and made his way to the bar. And he didn't walk. He swaggered. He moved with a confidence and energy that he had never had before. The women watched him approach, looking both interested and nervous now that he was coming towards them. He made no pretence of going to get a drink, instead walking straight up to them.

He took in their alcoholic drinks, their sexy going out clothes and their tight bodies and the predator in him took over.

"Good evening ladies", he said in a low and powerful voice.

They giggled, smiling at each other.

"Hi" one responded.

"Have you ever cum so hard that you've lost consciousness?"

As he said it he [pushed] at them and they both shivered. They both looked scandalised, excited and suddenly very horny.

One of the two gathered her wits about her more quickly than the other who was still staring at him with her mouth open.

"Not yet.." she said with a slightly raised eyebrow. He decided then and there that she was the one he'd fuck first.

Her friend looked at her like she'd grown a second head before finally closing her mouth.

Kane looked across at the barman who was suddenly very interested in polishing a glass.

"Two bottles of champagne please and three glasses...?" he asked, looking questioningly at the two women. The brighter of the two nodded immediately and the second only a heartbeat afterwards.

He quickly paid for the drinks and then held his arms out to the women.

"Shall we go and explore the limits of your pleasure?"

As they swept out of the door one of the old boys at the bar dropped his pint on the floor in complete shock at what he'd witnessed.

"Fuck!" he said, rather too loudly.

The rest of the pub began talking noisily all at the same time.

The waitress that had been serving Kane was so aroused that she caught herself rubbing her nipples as she stared out of the door. The breaking glass broke her stasis and she blushed before heading to the back room. She was only going back there to get the broom and sweep up the glass. Obviously. Her fingers were already inside her skirt as she went through the door.

= = = = = = =

Woman one and woman two were sprawled naked across his bed unconscious.

Internally Kane's mind was railing against what he'd done but a significant part of him had wanted it and knew exactly what he was doing.

He'd pushed a mini-orgasm at the two women in the bar, taken them up to his room and pleasured them both beyond their abilities to take. As he often found (had often found?) they were disappointing. The equivalent of scratching an itch.

Once in the door he'd got them to strip and as they'd removed his clothes any pretence of propriety was gone. He opened the champagne and kissed them with the champagne still in his mouth. He ordered them into a sixty-nine and then he started to lick champagne off their bodies while giving them occasional drinks too.

As they had their first orgasms he forced his cock down the throat of woman two, the one who looked more gormless than the other and face fucked her while woman one kept lapping at her clit. When he was good and hard he pulled out, using the trails of saliva to lubricate his way into the surprisingly tight pussy of woman one.

He power fucked her into the mattress, alternating between the pussy and woman two's throat. After she had two orgasms he moved round to woman two and started ploughing her cunt. He didn't feel remotely tired as his cock pistoned in and out of her squirting folds, her screams of pleasure encouraging him to push a finger up her tight arsehole. She came again and he was disappointed to see her collapse on top of woman one.

He rolled the unconscious woman on to the other side of the bed and spun woman one around and then up onto her knees. She wasn't in bad shape and had large, pendulous breasts and he wanted to see them swinging as he fucked her.

Not that he cared but she was already having the best sex of her life and couldn't believe that her friend was already out cold. She felt the large thick cock enter her again and she started to babble with the pleasure.

Kane drilled his cock into the woman, pulling her back onto him by her hair. Her writhing walls were clenching and unclenching as mini-orgasms raced through her body. The constant thrusting was driving her insane with pleasure. She groaned as he pulled his length out of her sex and squealed when he spat on her arsehole and slowly pushed his length into her tight little star. She looked back at him in a delirious panic as he began to move inside her, pushing down onto her g-spot even as he started to play with her large clit.

He moved faster and faster and began to feel the beginning of his orgasm as he hammered her hole into submission. Her movements became completely uncoordinated as a huge orgasm hit her and she slumped to the bed. After a few more thrusts he finished inside her well used arse feeling more like he was masturbating rather than having sex.

As he came, his orgasm overtook him and suddenly he was in the spirit world. Shocked, he looked around quickly, checking his cloak but thankfully it was all in place. Woman one and Wigan two's manatee shapes were hovering above them as they slept.

He could still sense his own physical feelings but they were rather muted.

Kane returned himself to the physical world. It was jarring coming back to all the sweat and smells and sensations of sex, his cock still firmly buried in woman one's well rounded rear. He sighed and pulled out of her and headed for the bathroom.

He cleaned himself up in the shower before pouring himself a glass of champagne. In his experience (in Aldred's experience anyway) the women usually came round after half an hour or so.

As he sat there drinking, Kane wrestled back control from his libido. He held his head in his hands, ashamed of what he'd done. The emotions washed back and forth as he tried to come to terms with what had just happened.

Part of his mind felt perfectly at ease. He'd told them what to expect, had delivered significant amounts of pleasure to them and it had been better than masturbating.

Kane's normal personality couldn't believe that he still had two nameless, naked women on his bed. He couldn't believe that he'd fucked them into unconsciousness. And now he was casually drinking a glass of (pretty average) champagne...WHILE HIS FAMILY STILL LAY DEAD IN THE FUCKING MORGUE!!!

Was he going to be pulled in two different directions by two fundamentally different personalities for the rest of his life?

Was he going to be able to maintain who he was? His own version of self?

What kind of person was he?

Who was he? Was he still Kane? Could he maintain his own personality, his own morals and ethics against the flow of excess and pleasure that the lifeforce that he had accepted was used to?

How?

And what could he learn from the life force that he'd merged with his own? How to fuck a woman unconscious obviously, but what about stuff that would be useful in the spirit world. What about the shield?

And how had he given them mini-orgasms like that? Just by "pushing" at them..?

He settled back into his chair and was only vaguely aware when the two women woke up. They whispered to each other as he completely ignored them, dressed and left the room.

He began to force his brain to catalogue the vast sea of memories into something that he, Kane Daniels, could access and use. Over the next several hours he tried to sort through the myriad of imagery by thinking of specific things like brain claws and then seeing what knowledge and experiences flowed to him. He created these knowledge nodes one by one and slowly the overwhelming tide began to settle and become manageable.

It was five in the morning when he realised that he was cold, that he'd finished both bottles of champagne and that he was desperately in need of a piss.

After a quick visit to the ensuite, he eventually found a dry spot on the bed and setting his alarm for 11am, fell into a deep and mercifully dreamless sleep.

He woke to the merciless lament of his alarm, absolutely ravenous. He needed to get going and so after quickly showering he checked out of the hotel and seeing the lack of options nearby let Google take him to the nearest open pub that was serving food.

The Sally Pussey's Inn looked like a perfectly normal pub from the outside, other than the very odd name. Thankfully the barman wasn't talkative but he was more than happy to serve up a full English breakfast. He didn't even blink when Kane ordered two burgers and chips afterwards.

Kane spent a few minutes letting his food settle and then started to try and examine some of the knowledge nodes that he'd formed. He thought about shields and immediately was able to shield himself from attack in the spirit world. It did create a bit of a drain on his energy and seeing as he already had an effective method of avoiding notice in the aether he left that for now.

He slowly examined other pieces of knowledge.

He could push an awakened person into the spirit world with a simple nudge. That same sort of nudge was what he'd used to push mini-orgasms at the two women last night. The effect it had varied depending on the body part that was targeted.

Fascinating.

Just the right level of push at just the right point on the brain could influence decisions and could act as a form of control if done right. It could also turn someone's brain to mush if not done right based on the experiences that he now had possession of.

golasgil
golasgil
487 Followers
12