The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, I'm sure, lots of men say that and leave me disappointed. I hesitated to tell you because I knew you would offer."

"Ok I get it but just know, many women hate that I demand things of them and kick me to the curb."

"What do you demand that's so bad?"

I like submissive women, women who give me what I want but you can't treat most women like that without being arrested."

"I wish things were different, I wish women were more for the taking. Sex would be so much better."

I wasn't sure he was being straight, he could be just trying to get laid but if I don't take a chance I will never know.

"OK, you're an hour away right?"

"Yes."

"Then here's how it works. I give you my address, you come Friday evening at about 7:00 PM. When I open the door you come in and take what you want. I will resist you all I can but promise not to hit, kick or bite. You promise the same and no choking."

"Are you serious? Really?"

We might have a lot of fun if you can follow the rules. You can take what you want."

There was more talking but that's the plan. Something in me wanted to believe him and my stomach was full of butterflies for two days until Friday evening. I opened the door and there he stood, everything I saw in him online and more.

"Darby?" he asked. When I said yes, he walked right in forcing me backward and shut the door. In anticipation of what I hoped would happen, I was dressed in a sweater, short skirt, and heels, nothing else.

He told me to take my sweater off and when I ignored him he said I could take it off or he would so I did. He said he had wanted to see me naked for weeks and seeing my skirt was an elastic waistband he pulled it down. He complimented me on my tits and shaved cunt and ordered me to my knees. When I ignored him again, he grabbed my hair and forced me down. His clothes came off in a couple of short seconds and what a beautiful black cock and balls he had.

He stuck it in my face ordering me to suck it. When I didn't he held my nose and when I opened my mouth, he forced his cock in and down my throat. I loved the feel and taste of him, the sweetness of his pre-cum that trailed across my tongue. After pumping a few times the doorbell rang. I couldn't believe it but he said to stay here and he went to get it.

After looking through the peephole he opened the door to let another guy in, another Black man about his same size. I scrambled to cover up but Ed stopped me and told me it was his friend and they would both take me. I asked his name and Ed said it shouldn't matter to a slut like me.

I began to protest but Ed snatched me up again and told me; "Get this through your head bitch, we are going to fuck your slutty mouth, fuck your whore cunt and fuck you in your ass so the sooner you get that the better."

As they ushered me to the bedroom Ed told his friend, "I was just starting to fuck her throat when you got here and it feels like velvet. You can start with her throat if you want and I'm going to eat her hot cunt. The other guy got undressed and his cock was longer but not as thick. I was resisting them all the way but they almost took no notice.

They put me on my bed with my head hanging over the edge and the new guy began fucking my mouth sliding his cock in and out of my throat as Ed began eating my pussy. He knew what he was doing, sucking on my clit and labia and obviously liked it the way he was doing it. I had my hands against the new guy's hips feebly trying to push him away which only made him do it harder. Ed had my legs firmly held as he kept his tongue and lips moving on my pussy making me cum many times.

The new guy wanted a turn at my pussy so Ed took over on my mouth. I tried to get away as they switched but to no avail, they put me back with my head hanging over the edge. No matter how much I struggled they held me down. Ed pinched, twisted and pulled my nipples hard but was careful to not do it too hard. He dropped his balls in my mouth so I could suck them too. I loved how good he felt in my mouth and I nearly came when he put his hairy balls in my mouth too.

He turned around and put his ass over my face ordering me to eat his ass. I was glad he was clean so I began licking, kissing and tongue fucking him. The new guy was fucking me good too and it was difficult to keep my mind on what was happening at both ends. His long cock hitting and pushing past my cervix.

"Dayum bro this cunt is tight and hot. This bitch loves to fuck too; she's really digging her nails into my back!"

"Ya, I know," Ed said. "This velvet throat of hers is hard to stop fucking."

"I know dude right?"

"Let's switch again, I want to fuck that cunt too, maybe even her ass!"

I stopped struggling because the truth is I loved what they were doing and how they were just using me like a cheap whore. Besides, it was a lot more fun when I could kiss and make out with them too.

"She's starting to like this." The new guy said as they repositioned me lengthwise on the bed.

New guy settled his ass down on my face telling me to lick it good and I did. I licked, kissed, puckered my lips and massaged his rosebud as Ed fucked me hard making me cum so hard and so much I wasn't sure if it was one long orgasm or lots of them back to back. Finally, Ed had new guy fuck me as he came up to my head and told me to swallow every drop of his cum.

Four good shots right in my mouth plus more flowing in right after. I used my hand to milk his cock as I sucked on the tip to suck out as much cum as possible. I washed his cum around in my mouth with my tongue savoring how good he tasted. I swallowed Ed's cum as new guy came up to give me a big load of cum too. I also washed it around in my mouth so I could savor his taste.

"Just so you know, we aren't going home tonight, we're staying the weekend and do we have plans for you," Ed said.

"I didn't say anything about staying for the weekend."

Ed told me to stand up, so I did.

"Put your arms behind your back and stick your chest out."

"Why?"

"You told me a few weeks ago that you liked your tits slapped so we're going to find out. Now stick them out."

I stuck my chest out as far as I could. WHAP on my left tit, WHAP on the right one. It wasn't too awful hard but it woke me up. WHAP...WHAP he slapped them both again.

"You have beautifully shaped tits and it's fun to slap them." He said pinching my nipples and pulling up on them.

He slapped my tits a bunch more until they were pink and believe it or not I liked it. It was kind of erotic and it turned me on knowing they liked them.

"We are staying all weekend and fucking you all weekend like the whore you are. Do you understand?"

"You will suck our cocks, lick our balls and asses and open your legs for us whenever we want. You will swallow all our cum and if I invite anyone else, you will do the same for them. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good because tomorrow we are inviting a couple of friends over to take you like we did. Aren't you glad I came over now?"

"Yes and I'm also glad you had your friend come too," I said snuggling up to him.

"Good because we are going to come and fuck you whenever we want. You are our whore now and we'll use you whenever we want. That means you will never wear panties anymore and when one or both of us come over you will immediately get naked."

"OK, are you going to come over very often?"

"Don't you worry about it, we'll come over when we want and use you how we want."

Ed had me standing by his chair so he could play with my cunt which was easy enough because I was only wearing a lace short robe with no panties. I was told to always be on display. The doorbell rang and I went to answer it. I saw a white biker guy through the peephole and let him in. He was big like maybe six feet six or seven inches tall with a build like a brick wall and looked kind of dorky.

I don't think "Dozer" is his real name unless his mother didn't like him or something. We talked a little more and all went to bed with me in the middle. I don't think I ever felt so wanted and protected. The next morning after giving them both forced blow jobs I made us breakfast. Although sex with them was rough, I caused a lot of it by resisting but beyond that, they were really nice guys.

We talked quite a while and Ed told me there were some bike (motorcycle) events coming up and he said he wanted to take me. He told me that as his whore I will be taken and fucked by whoever wants me, that he would make sure that men would know I'm there to be used hard. He asked if I wanted to go and I said I did, that it sounded like fun. He also said I need to plan on two weeks off later in the year for the Sturgis bike rally. He told me women like me who like to be "rode hard and put away wet" are hard to find so I will be taken and used a lot. I said it sounded great.

I have thought a lot about what happened to me in what seems so long ago and it seems less like rape and more like an awakening. A lot of girls lost their virginity long before I did and here I am now more of a slut than most of them. I don't think that he made me like rough sex and to be taken hard but I do believe he woke me up to who I am. When guys take me hard and use me for their pleasure, it makes me feel special, that I can give them what few other women will. Not only that, but it gives me amazing orgasms.

"So this is the cunt you told me about huh?" He boomed.

"Sure is bro, does she not have the kickingest body you ever saw? Just look at her pretty cunt and it's sweet too!"

Oh, ya I want me some of that!" He said beginning to shed his clothes from the top down.

"Well, let's get her in the bedroom," Mike said. (New guy's name I learned) I struggled pretty well to get away but to no avail and Dozer was curious why.

"Well like I said, she don't give it up, you have to take it. We been takin' it all night last night. She has a hot-n-tight little cunt trust me."

By now they had me in the bedroom, on the bed with my legs spread open like a wishbone. "Eat some of this cunt dude, it's prime!" Ed said as I kept struggling.

"No, No, stop it!" I said as Dozer burrowed his face into my cunt like a starving wolf on raw meat.

This guy might look dorky but he sure knew how to eat my cunt and had me cuming in short order. I wrenched my arms free and grabbed his head and ground my cunt against his face cuming more.

"I want me some of dis azz." He said. Izzat lube over there?" He pointed at the nightstand.

"Ya, it is," Ed said grabbing for it. He also went over to the dresser to grab my hand mirror as I struggled.

"No, No you're not, stop it!" I ordered somewhat serious. I was kind of serious because while Dozer wasn't too long he was very thick, like beer bottle thick. None of that made any difference because he was going to take my ass and there was nothing I could do about it. Dozer was busy lubing himself and Ed was trying to position the mirror for me to see and not be in the way. I opened and closed my eyes trying not to look but I couldn't help myself, I had to look and see his cock slowly going in as I felt it inside me. Soon it was all the way in and he was fucking me. It was uncomfortable at first because of his size but then I stopped struggling and began enjoying myself.

"You have her!" Mike said, "You tamed her, look at her go, fucking you like a hungry whore!"

I admit I did like the look on his face when I would tighten my muscles a bit and the last time he came with loud grunts like an old warthog. I could feel his cum shoot inside me before he collapsed on top of me.

When the first bike event rolled around I had a blast, taken and used by many men including a very nice gangbang. The Sturgis event was loads of fun, pun intended, and I made a lot of friends including some bi women. Ed was a trucker and he enjoyed sending guys to use me and he liked seeing the video of them taking me when he was gone. Mike was a long haul trucker so I didn't see him as often. Some of the guys he sent were pretty rough but none really hurt me at all and they all seemed to like taking me as I resisted them, like these five guys.

I was wearing a very suggestive bathrobe when I answered the door. I was expecting one man but instead, five filed in all drinking me in with their eyes. I told them to get out of there and opened the door but one slammed it shut again.

"Shut up cunt! We're gonna have some fun with you!" He and another stripped my robe off leaving me standing there naked.

Four of them surrounded me while the other went off and came back in a few seconds exclaiming,

"The bedroom is back here!"

The five of them helped me back to the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed. They were all bikers and three were Black and two were White in various heights and weights.

One declared, "You all can do what you want, I'm getting me some of this pussy."

And with that, he tried to open my legs but I had them clamped closed. It didn't take him much to force them open though and shove his face into me and start licking and sucking on my clit and labia. The other guys were getting partially undressed and one shoved his cock in my mouth and down my throat. The more I struggled the more intense they became and the more I liked it.

The guy with his cock in my throat had his hand on the back of my head and was thrusting his cock down my throat with enthusiasm. The other guys took turns eating me and fucking my mouth and throat. One remarked how my throat was smooth as silk and they all agreed.

By now I was loving it all too much to struggle so I switched gears and went into full whore mode hungrily sucking their cocks and balls and cowgirl fucking them. I got them all to cum in my mouth and loved every drop. I told them all to come back again, together and I would start by rimming them all. Would you believe it? They were all for it!

When I was available Ed would take me with him on trips consisting of a few days to a week and loan me out to other truckers he met. Every now and then he would loan me to a husband/wife team who would both use me and once to two women who were gay.

My story is not over and neither is my journey.


12