The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,761 Followers

The righteousness of it overwhelmed my emotions. I sobbed happy tears. I held Daniel's beautiful face in my hands and pressed my lips against his plump, full, sexual lips. Lips I wanted all over my body, tracing his tongue into places I had only dreamed of. And thanks to my mother's words--and a little bit of research--I knew what I wanted to do and taste.

Daniel shifted his hips. I felt his enormous cock head press against my opening.

"Wait!" I said, pushing on his shoulders. "I want to watch you enter me for the first time! Please!"

He smiled at me and then sat up and knelt before my spread legs. His skin glistened with a light sheen of sweat, just like me. I looked down at his hardness, pointing at my pussy. He held his cock in the middle and pushed it toward my opening.

"I love you, Emma," he whispered, tearing his eyes from my vagina to look at me. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for marrying me. Thank you for trusting in me. I will never do anything to hurt you. I will protect you all my life. Give you everything you desire. Just say the word and it's yours."

"I want your beautiful hard cock inside me, Daniel. Make love to me, husband!"

We looked, watching, feeling, sighing, as he pressed his large cock to my small pussy opening. He pushed and his large head spread my lips apart, soaked his head in my juices, and his head slipped a little further down, rubbing me in a delightful way, before my vaginal opening trapped his cockhead in place.

We looked at each other and grinned and looked back down. He pushed and his cock head entered me. The pressure was more than I had imagined. His hardness bore into me, pushing past my lips and into my tight tunnel. I gasped at the enormity of it. I watched his large head disappear somehow inside me. I could feel him spreading me open. His cock. My cock. The only cock that would ever be inside me.

He held himself there and panted. We stared at one another in surprise.

"Daniel, it feels so good! You're huge, baby! Push inside! You won't hurt me! Push it inside!"

We watched as he pushed another inch into me. I moaned at the pressure and pleasure. I felt something small tear and realised what little remained of my hymen was gone forever and sighed contentedly. The pain was nothing compared to the pressure. I squirmed a little, adjusting myself, and Daniel pushed a little deeper.

Our eyes were riveted to the scene. Watching our love join in the most amazing union possible. Only two inches were inside me. He pulled back a little and we watched as his cock pulled the lips of my pussy out with him. It looked obscene and glorious.

"Daniel, look at you! Filling me and stretching me! Does it feel good?"

He grunted and pushed those two marvellous inches back inside me. My wetness lubricated him, and I felt his shaft sliding delightfully inside me. I was so stretched my clit was touched so very lightly and it sent a ripple of pure pleasure through me. There was no way sex felt this pleasurable, I thought. My head fell back, and I moaned, the sound escaping me of its own volition.

He pulled back and then slid the same two inches back inside me. My head snapped up to watch. His glorious black cock was inside me and I needed, and wanted, to feel him deeper.

"Deeper, baby! Deeper!"

He pushed an extra inch into me as I watched. Three inches of his male cock was inside me. A fucking hard male cock. My male cock. I felt something inside me stir. A crazy deep desire I had kept pent up inside. Caged like some demented demon. The cage was opening. Daniel was the key.

He pulled back and I groaned at the pleasure. His cock rubbed me inside. Touched me in a place I didn't know existed or could give me such pleasure.

He pushed back in, and I gasped when four inches filled me. My vaginal walls hugged him, squeezed him, claimed him. I could feel his massive head violating my depths, claiming me. My pussy was his and he was taking it. He pulled back and we watched his cock, slick with my wetness, slide out until just his head remained inside me. I could see his glans and wanted it back inside.

He pushed back inside but this time my hips rose to meet him. I pushed hard against him and felt his cock drive deep inside me. I don't know how much it was, but he was stopped hard by my cervix. His cock rammed up against it.

My cage door was flung open. All my desires flew free like from Pandora's box. I could be as carnal as I wanted with my husband. I could give in to all my secret desires. This was my husband, my lover, my man, my cock. I looked down and saw two inches remained outside my vagina. I wanted it all inside me and knew he simply wouldn't all fit.

Daniel grunted hard and pulled back his cock. We watched. My labia clung to him, stretching out and wrapped around him. His cock gleamed with white wetness. My white wetness. It looked delicious to me. I needed to taste my pussy on his cock. I smiled. I would. Later.

He drove his cock back into me and we both moaned loudly. He pulled back and pushed back inside. My legs lifted and wrapped around his lower back. He moved up and over me and thrust. And thrust. My world reduced to the sensation of being so fully penetrated. Stretched and probed. His so very hard cock driving relentlessly into my depths, filling me, pleasuring me in ways I didn't know were possible. His cock head was the best part. It was large and drove inside me, spreading me for his long shaft. I clenched my pussy instinctually and felt the pleasure heightened beyond what I thought my brain could handle.

The cage inside my mind exploded. I thrust my hips up to meet his and felt his cock pound my pussy without end. It was a blur of penetration and withdrawal. Over and over. Each little motion sending ripples of such pure joy I could only thank God for this gift.

I awoke.

Not literally.

Something inside me awoke. A hunger. A need. I was free to be whomever I wanted or needed to be for my husband. Words, foreign to me, stirred in my mind. I had to voice them. They needed to escape. A vibrating intense pleasure was rising inside me. I could feel and see the same thing happening to Daniel.

Words poured from my mouth. Disgusting vile words that only gave us both more pleasure.

"FUCK ME, DANIEL! FUCK MY CUNT! FUCK ME!"

The words left my mouth and seemed to echo in the suite. Daniel kissed me then. He pressed his entire weight down on me and pressed me into the mattress and duvet. He thrust harder. His rhythm was off but that did something to increase my pleasure. I felt his cock grow thicker. His thrusts shortened and then, recognising my husband was about to cum inside me for the very first time, I came.

We came together. His cock erupted inside me. The feeling was indescribable. He made me a complete woman in that moment. The pleasure I had been feeling expanded and flew out of me. I came. My first true orgasm. God's gift to me for showing him the pleasure a husband and wife can experience together.

And more words flowed from me. Vile nasty words that I felt only brought me closer to the God who allowed all this to be. With my husband there were no lines in the sand. We could cross as many as we wanted. We were with God, and he blessed our union.

Later, my mother would confess she had had the same epiphany as me on her wedding night. She had cemented her husband to her. He would only have eyes for her after that.

My husband's cock lurched and spasmed deep inside. His hot fluids splashed inside me and added to the pleasure. Each jerk of his cock sent my pleasure rocketing higher. My nails dug into his ass cheeks and pulled him harder against me. The last two inches somehow disappeared inside me and did something to me that took my orgasm to the next level.

"I fucking love you, you fucking black bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck your fucking wife! Fill me! Oh my God! The pleasure! Daniel! DANIEL! I LOVE YOU! Keep fucking me! Don't you fucking stop! Fuck me with that beautiful hard cock! Give me babies! Oh my God!"

We crashed from that high. Daniel lay limp on top of me. His gorgeous body pressed against me and kept me in place. I wanted to be held down and filled. His shoulders shook and I scrabbled for his head and held it. Like me, tears leaked from his eyes.

"I love you, Emma. I love you so much!"

I kissed his tears and face. I found his mouth and sucked his tongue into mine. He moaned and his cock, still hard inside me, lurched.

I looked into his eyes. "I need to clean you up."

"What?"

"I need to clean your cock."

"Why? It's not dirty, Emma. It's just a little sticky."

"Yes, exactly. I need to clean all that off you."

"Um, okay? We only just started. I'll go get a washcloth if that's what you need right now."

I growled and pushed him over and followed him somehow keeping his cock inside me. "No baby. With my mouth."

His eyes widened. "You mean..."

I slid down him, groaning with him as his cock slipped out of me. His cock slipped along my stomach, leaving a trail of our combined juices. I could smell us now. A rich musky flavour coupled with something sharp. A smell I knew was his ejaculate and my pussy wetness.

I slid down his body and leaned back. I admired his long, hard cock, gleaming black, covered with our cum.

"Daniel, you have a beautiful cock, baby."

"Thanks, love. But look at you! You are every man's wet dream. My Italian Goddess. Your olive skin, your gorgeous black hair, your eyes! You are the most beautiful woman in the world, Emma."

"And I'm your wife. And you are my husband."

I took his cock in my hand and felt just how slick it was with my wetness.

"Always," he said and moaned as my thumb stroked just under the head of his cock. I squeezed gently and watched a bead of cum appear.

"My mother told me what I needed to do with my husband. I understood her words. But now? Daniel, I understand her words. She never said just how much I would enjoy this. Daniel?"

"Yes, love?"

"In the bedroom? You and me? I am your woman to do anything you want with. Anytime. Anywhere. Anything."

"Emma?"

"Shush. We are one now. There's no shame. No sin. Just our pleasure. Let me pleasure you. And you will pleasure me. Okay?"

"Okay, Emma. This is wild. Crazy, even!"

"This is where love leads, Daniel. I'm only just realising it. I love you, so much."

Daniel went to respond but I took half his cock into my mouth. My tongue swirled around his cock and lapped up our juices. I was prepared to hate it. Expected to hate it. Instead, it tasted divine to me. It was our love on my tongue. Daniel moaned and thrust into my mouth.

I suctioned my mouth and popped it off him. "Daniel! We taste amazing!"

He stared at me. My lips and mouth covered in our mess from our love making. "Kiss me," he whispered.

My eyes went round, and, in a flash, I had my lips on his. He moaned and sucked and licked at my mouth. We shared our love and tears escaped me in the beauty of it. He was just like me.

Throughout our marriage, we did that. The taste always reminds us of our love. It's as simple as that. Some might grimace and shake their heads. But not Daniel and me. It tasted of the divine. It was our love made real and substantial. Our eucharist.

I went back to his cock and loved it with my mouth. I cleaned every part of his cock and he stayed hard the whole time. I spread his legs when I was almost done and then pushed his knees up a little.

"What are you..." he groaned when my flat tongue licked his scrotum.

He had a clean-shaven scrotum. He had done that for me. Later I would find I liked it hairy for some reason. I loved all the hair on his body. He just seemed more manly to me that way. I lapped gently at his scrotum and coated the whole thing in my spit. I loved how his testicles felt under my tongue, and how they rolled and moved. Daniel was in heaven. I could hear him.

I stroked his cock gently as I did it. He had a good ten inches of length on him, so I kept my hand at the top and felt his cock head, slick with spit, thrusting through my loving hand. My tongue lapped at his balls and then I dipped lower and found his taint. It joined in my exploration with my tongue and Daniel was getting wordy.

"Jesus, Emma! Fuck! Lick my balls! Oh my God that feels amazing! Fucking amazing!"

I touched his asshole with a sharp tongue. It felt strange to me. Rubbery. It clenched and I probed harder. Daniel lurched under me, and his cock fell out of my hand and hit his stomach with a wet thwack. A heavy, meaty thwack and I sighed at the beautiful sound. I would hear that for our entire lifetime together.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. My mother's words enabled me and let me know that this was okay. Needed. I was cementing our love and setting a standard for us to follow in our marriage. I was owning it with the one man in this world I adored above all others. I wondered if I would like it in return. I knew I would. I tongued him harder and stroked his cock. I licked up to his balls and teased them.

Daniel came. I felt his cum surge through his cock and loved the feeling in my hand. I could feel his seed pumping through his shaft, the flesh surging and flexing with amazing power. I lifted my head and put my mouth around his thick head as his second ejaculation spurted forth. It splashed hot, wet, and thick on my tongue. I swallowed without hesitation. His body was mine. Our marriage united our souls and bodies. He had merely moved it from one vessel to another.

He cried out my name loudly and my heart yearned to hear it spoken like that again. In hearing my name our love was confirmed. Our pleasure combined. He pulled me up and kissed me hard. His cock spasming between us leaking more cum between our bodies.

"I love you Daniel Williams, my husband," I whispered to him.

"I love you Emma Williams, my wife," he replied.

We slept for a time. The day had been long and, while wonderful, draining from all the emotions. Our first sex had pushed us to exhaustion and for the first time we slept together in the same bed, as husband and wife.

* * *

I woke to pleasure.

It took me a moment to figure out whether I was dreaming and where I was. The long, sensuous lick at my pussy reminded me and I smiled and stretched, feeling feline, and more like a woman.

"Ooh, you better stop before my husband catches us," I purred.

My husband kept licking at me. It felt wonderful. He was getting better then the few times he had done this before. I had confessed to my priest, and he had not been happy. Right then, I was glad he had some practice.

He brought me to a wonderful orgasm. He slid up to my mouth and kissed me and I savoured my taste and told him. He smiled at me.

"You taste wonderful, Emma. I could live off you if that was all I had to eat."

"Baby, you're so good to me."

"I want to do that better. Can you help me?"

I kissed him, my heart swelling for the umpteenth time. "Yes, baby. I can do that."

He kissed me and slid back down again.

"What? Again?"

"Of course, Emma. Tell me what to do..."

I instructed him. I lay back on the headboard, noticing the rose petals strewn everywhere and sticking to us. We hadn't even pulled the duvet down. I glanced at the digital alarm clock and saw it was two in the morning. I grinned. We had all the time in the world.

I spread my legs and explained my lady parts to him. I found it highly erotic. My husband lay between my legs and touched and licked me and listened to me explaining my pussy to him. He was attentive and loving and I felt so relaxed and safe with him. I explained how gentle was best. Light licks and touches.

He started. He did everything I had asked. Already he was so much better than before. We had learned from one another. Then he improvised and I lost my mind. Later he said his hunger and lust led him to do the things he did. He ate me out. His tongue was broad between my labia. Light and firm on my clit. He licked everywhere and then focused on my clit. Everything was perfect and then I felt him shift a little and then my eyes popped open. He slid a wet finger into my pussy while he continued to lick my clit. The pleasure went through the roof. I came, but he didn't stop. He continued and fought my bucking hips. Then a second finger joined his first one and I came again after only a few thrusts.

He grabbed my hips then and lifted and turned me. It was forceful and strong and so manly, and I knew I would do anything he wanted. He pressed my shoulders down into the duvet and I had a mouth full of rose petals. He took my hands and placed them on my ass cheeks and told me to keep them spread. I had no choice but to eat the rose petals in my mouth. I didn't care.

I was fully aware my ass was thrust up high in the air. I was spread open and exposed. Exposed to my husband and I loved it.

"Oh baby. Look at me! How do I look with my ass in the air?"

"Emma, so beautiful!"

I went to speak again but he licked me then. He started low on my clit and then wormed his tongue slowly and lovingly up through my labia, into my vagina, over my taint, and then licked my asshole with hunger. I groaned at the sensation. It was so wonderful.

Then two fingers slipped into my pussy. They pushed down and found the spot my mother had told me about. He pressed gently and moved his fingers only a little bit. The heel of his hand pressed on my clit. After a minute, I came the hardest I had ever cum. It was sensory overload. So close on the heels of my last orgasm it found me and owned me completely.

I screamed on the bed. Shouting obscenities. I thrashed on his face and fingers. A strange sensation came over me and I peed or something. I heard Daniel shout out something. I didn't care. That sensation came with a sudden warmth of pleasure that took over my whole body. I was having a complete body orgasm and I drowned in it.

Daniel was kissing my face and it felt wet. I struggled to open my eyes and when I did, he was grinning down at me. I was on my side but had no memory of moving.

"Your face is all wet?" I murmured and cupped his cheek.

"Emma, something came flying out of you. A lot of liquid."

"Oh my God, I felt like I peed."

"Did you? Did you pee in my face?"

"Maybe? I read about it. It's pee, baby. Trapped pee. It comes out when I orgasm that hard. I did that? It felt amazing..."

"Come on. Shower time. We have to get all these stupid petals off us."

"Okay..."

When I didn't move, he tried to lift me. He's strong but I'm a grown ass woman. He tried and failed, because I was such a dead weight, and we laughed our asses off. We were covered in petals. We stank of the petals. It was wonderful.

We struggled out of the bed and found a luxurious shower waiting for us.

And hour later we appeared, pruned by the water, a new load of his cum filled my pussy.

We collapsed on the bed, and he ate me out again. Part of me knew his cum was still inside me. I didn't care if he didn't, and it made me cum faster.

We slept again.

* * *

I woke first and found out my husband snores. Not loudly. A weird sound that I found amusing. I watched him for a time. I sniffed his neck and his armpits. I loved his smell and needed it. I sniffed lower and found his cock lying relaxed between his legs. I watched it for a time, fascinated at the smaller version of it. It was all wrinkled and it moved around on its own. Like a little animal. Even soft it was large. I had married a man with a big cock. I was the luckiest woman in the world.

I blew on it and giggled when it rolled again. His testicles lifted and shifted, and the shaft rolled with it. I licked the tip, and it moved some more. I continued and it started to swell. I watched it grow and strengthen and harden. This was something I could do every day and planned on it.

Estcher
Estcher
1,761 Followers