The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took him into my mouth and sucked gently. I loved his flavour and scent. It was all mine. I loved the feeling of him in my mouth. Filling it. Growing inside me. My tongue licked under his head and the spot I knew was sensitive. I heard his sleeping gasp and his hips moved ever so slightly.

I wondered if he was now dreaming of me doing this to him. I grinned, my mouth still full of his cock, and pushed him in deeper. His cock was touching the back of my throat and only half was inside me. I closed my lips and sucked harder and moved his cock in and out of my mouth, pretending my mouth was my pussy.

He woke with a start and looked down at me and then threw his head back and groaned.

"Oh, baby! That's it! Oh my God! Who did I marry?"

I popped his cock free. "You won the lottery, baby. I'm going to do this every chance I get." I lowered my mouth over his cock and jammed it to the back to my throat. I thought I would gag, and I did. Even before it hit the back of my throat, it was enough when his cock touched the base of my tongue. My throat constricted and my mind went 'nope'. I pushed that thought away and tried again. I almost threw up and admitted defeat. I would get better with practice. Lots of practice. I wanted to be able to take everything into my throat at some point. He deserved it.

I bobbed my head, sucking, and swirling my tongue. I didn't change anything. I just kept at it. Daniel was moaning and thrusting his hips into my mouth. I held on and kept at it. Consistency is the key to a great blow job. Do what works, and don't deviate. I had read that the other day.

Daniel had already come a bunch of times and getting him off took some time. I didn't mind. I had my husband's gorgeous cock in my mouth, and I couldn't be happier. I listened to him moaning and knew I was the cause of that. I was pleasuring my husband exactly how a dutiful wife should.

"Emma? I'm close but just can't get over..."

I popped my mouth free. "I know, baby. You've cum so many times already. What would get you off?"

"Um..."

"Say it. I want us to always be able to say what we want sexually. I'll do anything for you, Daniel."

"Can you put a finger... up there?"

I smiled at him. He looked a little scared or nervous. I wasn't. I had read up on this too. I lowered my mouth over his cock and went back to blowing him. I took my right hand and ran it up through the crack of his ass. He was wet with my spit. It ran from my mouth down his shaft, over his balls, and down between his ass cheeks. He spread his legs all on his own and I loved him all the more. He trusted me with this. His wife.

I played with his asshole with the tip of my finger, and he groaned, telling me everything I needed to know. I pressed a little harder and pierced his anus. I wiggled my finger and thrilled at what I was doing to him. Soon I had my finger inside his ass to the third knuckle. I wiggled my finger and then found it. His prostrate. He lurched when I touched it. I pressed it a little harder and massaged it with my finger.

His ass lifted off the bed and he held it there. My hand was trapped but my finger was free to move, and I did. I continued to suck him and lick his shaft with my tongue. He made a kind of squeak sound. It escaped him and I knew he was holding his breath.

He exploded. More cum than I thought possible simply flew out of him. At first, he started to cum, but nothing came out. Then he exploded. He screamed in pleasure. My mouth felt like someone was emptying a water pistol into my mouth except filled with hot, sticky cream. It was stronger flavoured than before, but I didn't care. He overfilled my mouth and it escaped to slide down his shaft. I swallowed and choked a little and kept sucking him.

He came for a long time. Even after cum stopped flowing he continued to orgasm. I slid up his body and he held me so tight I could barely breathe. He cried a little at one point, the feelings too strong for him. Eventually he returned to Earth, and lay like the dead, with me pressing down on him with my full body.

He moved his head and suckled my breast like he was starving. Except there was no milk. That was a first for me and I gasped at the pleasure of it and just how intimate it was. He remained locked on to my nipple until I complained and made him switch. I sighed and held my breasts over his face. I cupped his cheek and caressed it.

"That feels so wonderful," I said.

He mumbled into my breast.

I popped my nipple free. "What?"

"I love this. Your breasts are so large! Your nipples are so hard and large in my mouth."

"They're getting a little sore, baby."

He let go and apologised.

"Shh, don't apologise. It felt wonderful, maybe not so hard next time?"

He licked a nipple and I felt it run through me to my pussy. "I think you just drained me. I doubt I have anything left, Emma. That... it was just wow. I never knew... wow."

"That's how it felt when you touched my g-spot. It was super amazing."

"I don't think you could do that every time. It was too powerful."

"Special occasions then. But baby, you can touch my g-spot anytime you want."

"Deal," he said, and laughed.

"I know we talked about it, but you still want kids?"

"With you? I want a bunch."

"A bunch? How many is a bunch?"

"At least three," he said.

"Three. Or four?"

"Let's start at three."

"Our kids are going to be gorgeous," I said into his ear.

"All because of you."

"And you, my gorgeous man."

He smiled and I watched his face, with my head lying beside his. He turned his head and looked at me and kissed me.

"I love you, Emma."

"I love you, Daniel. We have eternity together. And this is only the first day," I smiled around his mouth.

The End

Author's Closing Comments:

There will not be more to this story. Please don't ask! I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse.

Please no comments about religion. The protagonist just happens to be a devout Catholic and she saved herself for her marriage and found peace in that. I am NOT saying everyone should do this. There are no morals or ethics that I am trying to push here. Just a simple tale about the consummation of a marriage. Please.

Stay sexy my friends,

Lana Ocean

February 2022

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2022 Lana Ocean