The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian was stunned. Roxanne always made sure that he was naked first. It was one of the ways she dominated him. She wanted him vulnerable, so she could comment on his physical shortcomings. The only reason she got naked for him was to point out how impressive her body was when compared to his.

"Come on, girl, take that shirt off."

Roxanne seemed powerless to argue. She undid one button after another, as Jason took photos, finally letting her blouse fall open. She slipped it off her shoulders.

Julian gaped. He had expected something which flattened her ample chest, probably leather, de-sexualising her breasts, keeping them hidden until she wanted to reveal them. Instead, she wore a flimsy bra, very feminine, with a lacy trim and translucent cups, which hinted at the outline of her nipples and areolae.

Julian wanted to scream. "Stop! That's my wife! Don't take photographs that anyone could see. She's mine!" Instead, he remained silent as Jason directed the scene. It was not only that. They were in the living room, in broad daylight. The curtains were open. Anyone could look in or come to the door and see - yet Roxanne didn't seem to care.

"Now lose the skirt."

Roxanne reached behind her and unzipped. She wriggled her hips to squeeze the tight skirt over her hips. Underneath, she wore a thong - a perfect match for the bra, slightly diaphanous, showing the top of the slit between her legs.

She also wore a suspender belt and stockings - Julian had never seen anything like this. Corsets were typical for her, with long, thick straps joining stockings, but those were opaque, rigid materials, more typically accompanied with accessories like whips or paddles - a riding crop, maybe. She even wore a mask at times.

"Gorgeous, babe," breathed Jason, "just what I told you." He turned to Julian and snapped, "Well, what d'you think?"

"Er... yes. Very nice."

"Nice?" Jason roared. "You can do better than that."

Julian jumped at the threat in the voice. "Sorry. Sorry. Yes. She looks incredibly beautiful. Er.. you... er... have to remember... I've seen her before."

Roxanne laughed. "Not like this, you haven't. Not dressed like a woman. With you, I'm always in charge. You're the man I want to dominate. The power I never had when I was growing up. But Jason's that other bit. That nice bit in between all the crap. The times when I wanted someone to want me."

Jason laughed. "Shit. Too much psychology." He turned to Julian. "How 'bout you? You gonna strip?"

Julian blushed. "Well... the curtains..."

"Just do it," Roxanne instructed. Julian had no choice.

He undressed to ridicule from Jason and Roxanne. First his t-shirt - comments on his flabby stomach, his soft, thin arms, his pale, freckled skin with a smattering of hair.

His trousers, shoes and socks, accompanied by remarks about his skinny legs, weak thighs and soft calves.

He stood, facing them. He was used to Roxanne's comments, and they reflected the remarks his mother used to make - but another person - a man - replicating them - felt wrong. And yet, he was semi-hard.

"I think he likes it," said Jason, pointing to the swelling in Julian's boxer shorts. Then he laughed. "Either that or he left a chipolata in his shorts."

Again, Julian was used to comments about the size of his penis - even though it was almost average, according to his research - but from a man, it seemed just... well... just unfair.

"Shall I take off his boxers, or do you want to?" Roxanne asked Jason. The big man considered.

"Let's do it together."

Roxanne smiled. "Jason's bisexual," she informed Julian, "I told him about some of the fun we have together, and he thought he'd like to join in."

Julian's stomach churned and he suddenly felt nauseous. He had never felt any attraction to other men, but if it was what Roxanne wanted - what choice did he have? How far would she want him to go? Did it matter? The two people in front of him could do what they wanted, and he could hardly object.

They grabbed one side of his boxers each, and, unceremoniously dragged them down. His cock bounced up and down, still only semi-hard. Jason laughed and Roxanne joined in.

"Where's the rest of it?" Jason stared. "Is that all? Shit, man, with your gut, you'd barely see it. Does it get bigger?"

Jason took it in his hand and stroked. Julian had never thought that a man's hand would make him hard, but Julian's firm grip and steady movements soon had him fully erect.

Roxanne sniggered. "See. I told you it was nothing special. Well - it's nothing, really."

"Shit," declared Jason, sympathetically, "you really were at the end of the queue when they handed out cocks."

In some ways, his sympathy was worse than the ridicule, but then they both laughed again. Despite his shame, Julian remained hard. He was very submissive, after all.

"Take the rest of your clothes off, Roxy, lemme see those tits and that tasty pussy." Jason told her.

She complied, slipping off her stockings first, before undoing her suspender belt. Next her bra, and finally her thong. She stripped with a sensuality that Julian had never seen before, pausing and posing as Jason took pictures. She even posed when naked, holding her breasts, thumbing her nipples, sitting on the sofa and lifting her legs, then opening her labia with her fingers to expose every part of herself.

She had never done this for Jason. She had stripped in a way which was for Jason's pleasure. In the past, she had only ever stripped for herself, because she wanted to be naked and was determined to get there as efficiently as possible. Well - unless she was teasing Julian, making him beg for her.

Julian was jealous. He hated the fact that she could be like this for someone else, but not for him - and yet, as he looked at the tall, muscled man, he realised that, perhaps, it was partly his own fault. Maybe he should have been more concerned about his appearance - yet his mother had always said he would amount to nothing - 'can't polish a turd', she had commented, when he had asked for some fashionable clothing.

Julian looked at his naked wife, her nipples proudly erect, labia glistening and moist and wondered if he could ever have that effect on her. In fact, he must have done, as she had never needed to use lubricant, but he assumed this was because she got off on dominance, rather than because of him. As he thought, he also realised that while her body made him hard, it was being submissive which really worked. Still. The idea that she was being submissive alongside him seemed rather odd.

"He likes it," crowed Jason, "at least, I'm guessing that's as good as it gets."

Roxanne giggled. "Yeah. That's it. His mini-dick. I always call it a dick - sounds smaller than cock."

She walked over to Julian and slapped his penis. It was something she often did. He had been told not to whine when she did it, so he stayed silent, whimpering slightly.

She encircled it with her hand and pulled, apparently trying to make his dick as long as possible. He thought she might lift him bodily from the ground. Then she let go. "See. Stuck at that size. I wish they made a rack for small dicks, to stretch them. I've tried hard enough."

It was true. She often pulled him really hard. She had tied string around it and led him around the house and even used cock-pumps at their highest setting. Julian was stuck at a size which he knew was only a little below average, but which his wife seemed to find ridiculous. He would have complained, but there was no point.

Now Jason moved towards him. His olive-skinned hand reached out, and he grabbed Julian's shaft. "Maybe you don't pull hard enough," he suggested, and gave a huge wrench, which made Julian squeal and Roxanne laugh. "No. You're right. No changing it." He slapped the purple glans viciously and looked Julian in the eye, daring him to complain. Julian stayed silent, only his eyes revealing his pain.

"Let's go to the bedroom," announced the muscle-bound man.

Roxanne went first, rolling her hips seductively as Jason commented. "Mmmm... your ass is amazing. Gonna fuck it so hard." At the top of the stairs, he pushed her gently, so that she fell forward, her backside high, stretching so that her buttocks parted and her labia were clearly visible. He reached up, spread her buttocks and buried his face between them, licking around her anus and down, not quite able to access her pussy.

Roxanne stood again, looking back over her shoulder and smiling. Julian had licked her there before, but usually when she was on top of him, giving him no choice. It felt more like punishment for him than pleasure for her. Now, she submitted, happily, to being forced into a position where a man did it for his pleasure and she had no option. She seemed to enjoy it either way.

Once in the bedroom, Jason told Roxanne to lie on the bed and spread her legs wide. He told her to open her pussy, show him her clit and stroke herself. Julian was unsure what to do, until Jason told him. "You stand there, where you can see how to fuck a woman. If you're wanted, we'll tell you."

Jason was still fully clothed, and it was clear that he enjoyed the power of having his minions naked. He watched Roxanne masturbate for him, exhibiting herself willingly. Again, she had done this for Julian, but then it had been to torment him, to show him that she could bring herself more pleasure than he could. It was also to make him desperate for her. It had never been like this - as an act of submission, an element of foreplay.

Julian looked at Jason. His t-shirt was tight, and clearly showed his solid muscles, trained to perfection in the gym. His chest was broad and deep, and while rippling stomach muscles were not visible, Julian knew they were there. He wore loose jogging bottoms, and these hid the shape of his legs, and his manhood. Julian wondered if this was because he was not over-large. Maybe his penis was only a little above average. He could hope.

Jason reached inside his trousers, and was clearly manipulating himself. As he watched Roxanne, he was becoming excited. "Look at me, babe. Think about what you gonna be getting. Get yourself so wet you gonna take the full length. Imagine me fucking you. Get your asshole wet too. Use your pussy juice so I can fuck that. C'mon babe. Rub that clit."

She did as he told her, staring at him as she built to her orgasm, finally releasing with a long, drawn-out moan, as her secretions flowed freely. As she subsided, she raised her hand, licking her own liquids from her fingers, first gazing wantonly at Jason, then turning her eyes to look at her husband. Her look said it all: 'Look what he made me do. You could never do this.'

Julian wondered. So far, nothing had happened that did not happen between them. Only the motivations were different. If her aim was to subjugate him, make him feel inadequate, it was only partially successful. A measure of contempt rose in him, tempered only by the fact that he enjoyed being submissive. Perhaps he should try telling her what to do. The thought died instantly. He couldn't. He wouldn't. Not with her. She was his goddess.

Jason smiled, taking Julian's confusion for acceptance of his dominance. Then he began to undress.

"Keep playing, babe. I gonna undress now, so you gotta keep warmed up. Keep that pussy wet."

He peeled off the shirt, showing his magnificent physique. He could be a professional athlete with his solid pecs, rippling six-pack and broad lats - not to mention his arms, which flexed and contracted with each movement. He turned to let his audience admire him, smiling as Roxanne increased the vigour of her stroking.

He turned to Julian and laughed. "Shit, man, how puny are you? Look at you, arms like sticks, flabby gut and tits like a girl. You're pathetic. No wonder she wants a real man."

He stripped off his trousers, back to Julian, revealing tight trunks underneath. His legs were like tree-trunks against Julian's saplings. His buttocks swelled, solid, like two bowling balls. Then he slipped off the trunks. No surprise for Julian, as he looked at the entirely hairless body, a slight sheen of sweat making it shimmer and glow. Roxanne's eyes widened, however.

With his back to Julian, it was clear that Jason was stroking his cock, watched avidly by Roxanne, who stroked herself vigorously, while staring at the wonder before her.

Then Jason turned, and Julian saw why his wife had seemed so awe-struck. Jason was erect. His penis stood, proud and strong. It was nine inches long. No. It was easily nine inches, maybe closer to ten. And it was broad. The girth made it look well proportioned, and Julian stared in awe.

"Now, that is what a real cock looks like. Not your pathetic little worm. When I fuck your wife, she won't walk for a week. If I cum in her cunt, it'll dribble out of her mouth. She gonna get a real fucking.

"Hey, Roxy, d'you even feel his tiny dick in you?"

Roxanne laughed. "Hardly. It's all I can do to stop it falling out. I use it like a toothpick, but he thinks it's a blowjob."

They laughed, looking at Julian contemptuously. Some men might have found this demeaning and shameful. Julian just stood, his erection twitching as he took the abuse, not enjoying it, but still turned on, wondering if he would have a role to play.

"Suck it," ordered Jason, presenting his organ to Roxanne's lips. She opened her mouth and engulfed the head - but little more. She barely consumed enough to allow her slide back and forth on it, and Julian guessed that she was using her tongue, swirling it around, teasing the head and the small hole at the tip.

Then Jason began to move his hips, forcing himself further into her mouth, fucking her, as he held her hair, pulling her further onto him, until she gagged, eyes popping as he tried to push into her throat.

Eventually, he stopped, looking at Roxanne as she lay gasping. He grinned. "Need to practise that deep throat, girl. Open up and take it down deep." She was clearly uncomfortable, but forced a smile of acquiescence.

"And how about you, little man?" Julian looked at Jason, wondering if he was being invited to let his wife perform oral sex on him. He was wrong. "You gonna suck it too?"

Julian's pupils contracted. Roxanne had fucked his mouth (and his anus) with her strap-on, but he had never experienced a real penis. He had never considered himself gay, and had never had any desire to have sex with other men. Yet here he was, slave to these two people and without a choice. His uncertainty must have shown.

"Let's put it another way. Suck my cock. I gonna fuck your ass too, so might as well go for it. On your knees."

Julian dropped to his knees. In truth, his experience with the artificial, latex penis had prepared him quite well. Roxanne had made him take it quite deeply, although it was not as large as the glistening, olive monster before him. He opened his mouth, and Jason guided himself in.

It was not as bad as Julian had expected. It was warmer and more responsive than the strap on, and as Jason fucked his face, Julian knew that he had taken in more than his wife. He even wondered if, by using his tongue and performing vigorously, he could make Jason cum. Maybe the big man had no staying power.

After a couple of minutes, Jason withdrew. "Think you got a gay-boy here, babe. He likes sucking cock. He's crap at it, but he likes it."

It wasn't actually true. Julian had done it because he was told to. He would not actually have sought out a man for sex - not that he had a problem with gay people - it just wasn't him. He even found the homophobic tone of Jason's comments objectionable. The man might not admit it, but he was clearly bisexual and hiding it behind a façade of control. Julian felt neutral about the whole event. He had been told to do it; it had been OK; he would not do it again by choice. He was being himself.

Jason climbed on the bed and knelt between Roxanne's spread thighs.

"Now, girl. I gonna fuck you, but I need to check your ready first."

He placed his hand between her thighs, rubbing around her clitoris, inserting first one, then two fingers, making Roxanne gasp and moan as he thrust in and out. He stopped.

"Gonna lick your cunt first. Just to be sure you're ready for me."

His constant self-aggrandisement was irritating Julian. It struck him that maybe it was compensating for a negative self-image. Indeed, Jason's appearance and attitude spoke of a vanity which Julian had always found an unpleasant trait. Even Roxanne, for all her focus on her appearance, did not constantly talk about herself. She may have dominated him, but she did not need to tell him to worship her - he did that anyway.

Despite all his physical strength, Jason was, in Julian's view, psychologically weak. At least he and Roxanne were confident in what they wanted. Jason, he felt, lacked the underlying certainty.

Jason lowered his head between Roxanne's thighs, forcing her legs apart as he licked her. Roxanne moaned and sighed as if in ecstasy - although Julian knew that she actually liked to be on top for this, stroking her clitoris as he licked around her entrance, or with him slipping his fingers in and out as he licked her. This was what she directed.

Still, she writhed, pushing Jason's head down, encouraging him with moans and whimpers, occasionally gasping, "Oh yeah, lick me, make me cum."

"You taste good," announced Jason, as if comparing her to a selection of fine wines, like a connoisseur. His mouth shone with her juices, and he leaned up to kiss her full on the lips.

"You like the taste of your pussy," he asked, suggesting that the kiss contained no affection, and was simply to share the taste. Roxanne nodded. "Maybe get you tasting another pussy some time," he stated, as if this was for him to decide.

"That sounds nice," Roxanne announced.

"You gonna taste this cunt?" Jason barked at Julian, bringing back from his musings. "C'mon. Get down on it."

Julian did as he was told, following the instructions Roxanne had given him in the past. He knew she liked it. Her hole contracted and relaxed around his fingers, her juices ran freely, yet she lay still, making no sounds. He was used to it.

Suddenly, he felt an almighty slap on his buttock.

"Enough, nerd. Get outta there."

Julian sat up, only for Jason to grab him and kiss him, his tongue swirling round his mouth. Julian was stunned. What was that about?

"Don't want that nice pussy juice wasted on you." Jason smiled, ignoring the stunned look on Julian's face.

Jason 'presented' his erection to Roxanne, who gazed on it with lust shining in her eyes.

"Gonna fuck you now, Roxy." He announced, unnecessarily.

He placed the head on her glistening hole and slid in, smoothly and easily. Maybe he was surprised. Maybe some of his sexual partners found his size difficult to accommodate. Roxanne, however, was accustomed to large sex toys, and had no difficulty.

Still, she had not managed his entire length, and from Julian's vantage point, he could see Jason's shaft and heavy balls, still a little way from slapping Roxanne's backside.

"You gotta big cunt, girl. Might have to fist it later."

Roxanne's eyes showed genuine fear. Julian had never seen that before. He glanced at Jason's hand and realised it was fairly huge. Currently, it was pinning Roxanne's wrist, encircling it easily, finger and thumb overlapping to the first joint. Balled into a fist, it would be frighteningly large, and Julian appreciated his wife's fear.

Jason turned to Julian. "Or I might fist your ass." For the first time, Julian felt fear, which must have shown in his eyes, as Jason laughed. "Nah. Split you like a fucking twig." He returned his attention to Roxanne.

"Turn over."

He withdrew, and as Roxanne turned on to her hands and knees, stroked his glistening member, coated in her juices. As he did, he looked at Julian, almost challenging him, but also with an underlying lust, which made Julian feel uncomfortable.