The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne presented her firm backside, cheeks parted so that her back passage was evident, pussy soaked, liquid running down her inner thighs. Jason slapped her buttock, the sound ringing around the room. A red hand mark appeared instantly.

He placed his hand between her buttocks and bent his finger on to her anus, forcing it into her tight hole and working it around. Roxanne moaned. Julian could hardly believe that she seemed to enjoy this. For once, she was submissive, yet seemed to have slipped into this persona with an ease which amazed her husband. Could he be the dominant one sometimes? No, he decided. He was happy as things were.

Jason delivered several more ringing smacks, each one causing Roxanne to first yelp, then sigh passionately. Then the muscle-bound, olive-skinned giant (compared to the other man in the room) used his fingers to open Roxanne's labia.

"I'm gonna fuck this pussy proper," he announced, looking at Julian, "when I'm done, it'll be too sore even for your pencil dick. Then I gonna fuck her ass, so you better get some lube. Then I might just fuck your ass too."

Julian felt himself pale. He knew he would comply, but he had never thought this man would be bisexual, nor had he ever considered himself bisexual - though what was the difference between a strap-on and a real cock, he thought, resigning himself to the fact that, in reality, he would just do as he was told.

Jason aimed the swollen head of his large member directly at Roxanne's vagina, and after a couple of attempts to find the correct angle, he entered her smoothly, ramming himself forward until he could enter no further. He then began to thrust vigorously, pausing only to tell Roxanne to stroke her clit. She did as he said.

It was not long until her moans and groans morphed into a full-blown orgasm, as she shouted and screamed to god and anyone else who would listen. With the noise she was making, Julian half-expected a crowd to be forming in their front garden. He wondered if he should close the window.

Jason glared at Julian. "You get that lube?" Julian held out the tube. "Nah. You put it on. A good coat. Don't wanna split her ass too much. Gonna do that with yours."

Julian gulped, and saw Roxanne look round from her rather uncomfortable position, as he squeezed the gel onto his hand. He was about to coat the impressive cock, when Jason stopped him. "Suck it first."

Julian was not sure if his mouth would open wide enough, but he moved to the massive head and opened wide. He then changed his mind, and began to lick gently, tasting his wife's secretions as he did so. "No!" Jason stated, forcefully, "just suck it. No pissing around now." Julian opened his mouth and just about managed to fit the head in. With a little pushing, and some gagging, he managed to consume an inch or two, and began moving back and forth rhythmically, as Roxanne had taught him.

Jason laughed. "There may be hope for this wimp yet. At least he tries. We could use him for a boys' night."

Julian was terrified. It was one thing to suck a cock, even have anal sex with a real cock, but quite another to be used by several men - especially if they were all as powerful and dominant as this one. He caught Roxanne's eye, knowing that if she told him he had to, he would. Thankfully, he saw, in her eye, that she disliked the idea. However, rather than saying so, she just purred: "Mmm. Maybe. He's mine, remember. I'll think about it and tell him when I'm ready."

Jason pulled out and directed Julian to apply the lube, which he did, apparently too copiously, as Jason shouted, "Hey. She gotta feel the thing. If it don't hurt, it no fun."

For once, Julian felt no guilt when he was told off. In their relationship, he was the one who felt pain, not Roxanne. For good measure, he also applied lube to her anus. He had no idea if it was what she wanted, and knew he would be disciplined if it was not, but he did it anyway. She did not complain.

Jason knelt behind her and opened her wide, licking his lips as he stared at the dark hole. Then he paused.

"Too much lube. Lick it clean."

Julian was used to rimming, but he was not keen on the taste of lube, and as he approached Roxanne's anus, he decided not to lick too firmly.

He dabbled his tongue around the hole, stopping himself from pulling a face, and was amazed to hear Roxanne moan passionately. She enjoyed rimming, he knew, but usually more passionate rimming than this.

"Hey, little man," laughed Jason, "you doing something right. Serve your woman."

It was only as he was enjoying listening to Roxanne moan that he felt his hips lifted and manoeuvred into a raised position that he realised what was about to happen.

As he licked, he felt a finger coat his anus with lubricant, then slip inside, working its way onto his prostate, sending a jolt of electric pleasure through him. His member twitched as if his erection were becoming even harder, and he drew a long breath.

He decided to see if he could do something independent, and worked his mouth down to Roxanne's pussy, lapping her juices, finding her swollen clit.

He knew she might shout at him, tell him to get back to licking her arse, and he might be punished, but he wanted to take the risk.

She said nothing, only moaned louder, making the sounds he usually associated with her orgasms, rather than the theatrical screams he had heard before.

Then Jason removed his finger. Something larger - much larger - replaced it, and slowly, steadily entered Julian's rectum, finally stopping somewhere around his shoulders. It felt enormous, as if one wriggle to the side might split him completely, filling him in a way he would never have believed possible.

Then Jason began to move. It hurt, but the large amount of lubricant meant a lack of friction, and much of the pain was reduced to a dull ache from the straining sides. And it rubbed his prostate, working his P-spot, making him gasp as he lapped his wife's cunt, driving her to orgasm, as he reached his own, cum-free climax.

Jason withdrew, laughing. "His ass is as loose and flabby as his gut. Time to try a firm, muscly ass."

He pushed Julian away, apparently oblivious to the fact that Roxanne had enjoyed a copious orgasm with the man he was belittling. He placed his member directly on her anus and pushed. No gentle entry - he shoved in hard.

He seemed to have assumed that Roxanne would be used to anal sex, but, in fact, her experience was quite limited. Julian had fucked her there quite a few times, but his cock was nothing compared to Jason's, and she had used vibrators at the same time as Julian fucked her, to simulate double penetration, but she was hardly an old hand at anal.

Jason was rough, shoving himself deep into her, making her scream with pain. He laughed. "That hurt, babe?"

She looked around, having gathered herself, "Just a little, not a problem, just a surprise." She was partly telling the truth. She had been surprised that it hurt, but more surprised that she had accommodated such a large object in there at all. As he began to thrust, she settled with his rhythm, pushing back against him, enjoying herself.

Jason pulled out rather more quickly than either Roxanne or Julian had expected.

"I'm ready to cum," he announced. "But gonna let him go first. See him dribble out. On the bed, slave."

Julian obeyed meekly. Jason knelt one side of him, Roxanne the other.

"Now finish yourself."

Julian jerked rapidly, as both other participants passed sneering comments. Finally, he felt his muscles tighten, his balls draw up and his cock tense as the first spurt erupted.

Thanks to the previous attention to his prostate, it was a strong spurt, followed by another - and then another. Julian almost felt bad as he knew his ejaculation had been quite impressive.

Jason sneered down at him. "That it?" He turned to Roxanne. "You clean from the top down; I'll clean from cock up. Swap in the middle."

Jason watched as his wife lapped semen off his stomach, while Jason sucked his rapidly drooping member. Once they had taken his cum into their mouths, they kissed, clearly sharing his cum between them before swallowing. "Tastes like shit," Jason opined, pulling a face like a child eating broccoli.

"You two lie back. Gonna show you how a real man cums."

Husband and wife lay side by side, heads together, staring up at the wondrous organ above them. Jason took it in both hands and began stroking.

His orgasm was prolific. Great globs of semen coating first Roxanne's face, then Julian's, followed by more and more in what seemed to be a river of cum.

Eventually, he stopped, pushing his penis into Roxanne's mouth first, then Julian's, instructing each of them to "suck me dry."

"You, wimp, clean her face." Julian licked off the semen. It was bitter and salty, not as sweet as his own, and tasted slightly unpleasant. Then Roxanne performed the same service for him, her face showing that she was not over happy with the taste either.

"Now swallow." They did as they had been told, taking down a full mouthful each. Jason smiled.

He approached Roxanne and kissed her full on the lips.

"I gotta go, babe, meeting Charlene in an hour. Thanks for the fun. Next time you need me, call, and I'll see when I can fit you in."

He dressed, and left without another word or looking back.

Roxanne and Julian lay one the bed.

"Make me coffee," she told him. "You owe me that much for showing you a real man."

Julian slipped on a dressing gown and went to do as he was told.

Some twenty minutes later, she appeared downstairs, showered and dressed comfortably. She sat on the sofa - selecting the softest cushion to sit on, Julian noticed.

"Now," she said, "we won't be doing that again. Next time, perhaps I'll find a woman. However. I filmed that, so now I'm going to show you the video - just to show you, one more time, how a real man fucks."

As they watched the recording, Julian was informed how inadequate he was - but he noted that Roxanne's heart didn't seem to be in it. In fact, he was far from sure that she had enjoyed Jason's performance. He was rather looking forward to their relationship returning to its previous rhythm. Another woman though... that might be fun...