All Comments on 'The Awakening Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
james_38671james_38671almost 12 years ago
great

ilove your stories and you also, looking for more

you can send me more pic of u if u like xoxox

james_38671@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Whats happening to you?

Hopefully you will return to your better moments, ie no females in the seranio.

toni49toni49almost 12 years ago

real good story very interesting will be looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. I'm loving the slow unveiling of the transvestitism and the dynamic between husband and wife. I can't wait for the next installment as I want to know if the wife knows (and joins in) or not....

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 11 years ago
Nice

This was a most enjoyable story. I look forward to leisurely reading the rest of your chapters. I especially enjoyed your Prison series, although I read it quite awhile ago. I submitted my first stories here and I have been catching up with some of my favorite authors, and you most certainly are one of them.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

My first read, and enjoyed it. I am wondering if the wife knew and was hiding it, hoping it wouldn't return, or just seeing where it would go. There isn't much of a prelude, so full speed ahead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3968 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES