All Comments on 'The Awakening Ch. 02'

by InsatiableDesire

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love it

when a woman finds her true sexuallity with the help of NOT HER HUSBAND. Both married as I understand (long term partner and he definitly married) he is a predator and she is somewhere I don't even know a word for that. The biggest shit so far is she is trusting him more than her long term partner. Also the title of the story and the section is completly missleading every reader. If awakening is as much as completly give up any morals(and I don't mean the sexual ones) and bonds that have counted in somebodys life and burning all bridges behind the past; and it looks that way, then I really don't like it. how is somebody who analyses himself as cold or something like that think, going behind the back of husband or friend makes her a better warmer personality. it looks rather the opposite for me. but again so far it seems nobody knows anything and or she got so far just positive effects. I can't believe that cheating, lying and hurting other people/friends or whatever is a nice awakening especially not for those who share the life of that woman in the past. they really have to ask themselves did we ever no her? it's nice if somebody finally grows up and learns about his body and get a better selfesteam. but what a price, I guess that's a question never asked so please stop writing for your fuckfriend (his turn on I guess) how you turned to a complete slut with no humen features towards all the other people who have cared before around you. I have enough of retarded people, the ones who bully others and the ones who just give in. hey grow up and start thinking and this time with your brain. wow that might be an awakening.

GDesmondGDesmondover 15 years ago
continue dear

Disregard the ramblings of the previous commentator. When a story hits a weak kneed, wimp whose bedroom knowledge borders on ignorance, his comments are oh so telling. His foreplay amounts to "brace yourself" and he can't understand why his wife suddenly is so fond of the famiiy dog. Hell, the dog loves pussy, and that more than you can say for such imcompents. Your tale, unfortunately, is the tale of many women. However, you chance meeting with Sam is also typical of many women. Around the mid-30s many women began to wonder if there isn't more. And there is! There are some wonderful men out there that are quite oral. And, if you happen to be a woman that gets your pussy devoured by one of them, you immediately know the difference. Before he is half way through you are ready to take on the local football team. Yes, line them up cause you want to fuck them one at a time. So keep writing. There are plenty of us girls out here that have had more than enough years with bumbling Barney and are now more than ready for someone to eat us alive. Ummmmm, and of course we are also ready to return the favor. And by the way, you can always count on these pricks submitting "anon" comments.

Gayle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous