The Awakening Ch. 06-12

Story Info
The continuing education of Patti.
6.4k words
4.64
4.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 -- College Orientation

When Patti arrived, she thought that something was amiss. It was the right day wasn't it? But hardly anyone was there! Looking at the time displayed on the overhead clock at the admission hall she realized that hers had been reset to fool her into rushing. Briefly considering whether she had time to go back and change into what she had planned to wear instead of the arousing outfit she had on she knew she did. But, after wearing them and the promising note that she would get admitted, she decided to forge ahead and trust the outcome. She would be a willing participant and see where the journey took her. After all, these were her grandparents and she would trust their guidance.

Seeing coffee shop open she bought an espresso and sat in the brightening sunshine enjoying the day until the admission hall opened. She then went to check-in, where all the invitee's hooked-up with a student mentor who would then show them the campus. In the morning, there were a couple of general assembly's where the hopeful candidates gathered and were given an overview of the curriculum and campus life. Then there would be a lunch break with a professor assigned to each student, followed by a series of personal interviews. It was the interview sessions that made or broke your acceptance and Patti felt so good and self-assured she wished she could get right to them.

She also disliked the crowd of other prospective students. Some of the girls looked like they just stepped out of model magazines and were going to a business meeting and looked so very prim and proper, others were in sorority outfits looking pathetic trying to impress. None, she thought, had as luxurious undergarments on as she did, or at least she couldn't tell. And, there were all the pimpled-faced boys looking like fish out of water in their ties and jackets. Her grandfather seemed quite handsome, albeit kinky, compared to these boys, and she whished she could skip them all and find a real man for her life. Yes, perhaps just like Steve, a little naughty, but oh so sophisticated.

She found it increasingly difficult to sit in the tight jeans and was grateful that most of the sessions were brief as they trundled from place to place about the campus. Every time she sat, the crotch of the jeans seemed to spike further into her pussy causing her to gasp, "Oh!" on more than one occasion.

The stockings sliding inside them between the material and her flesh massaged her legs which felt so very good, but she was sure the little garters attaching them were noticeable by any who cared to glance her way. She became increasingly aroused by the constant stimulation and intensity of the college orientation, yet amazed herself how confident she carried herself, tossing her hair, flashing her brilliant smile and boldly mingling with all the competition while chatting intelligently away, with so many new people. Everyone, it seemed wanted to speak to her, or be near her, and she knew it was more than just the drop-dead gorgeous way she looked, it was how she expressed herself; her sensationally attired body and her mind.

The entire outfit made her feel so self-assured she wished she could just disrobe and show them all what made her feel and act this way. She was a bold woman now, one to be noticed and reckoned with.

"Pay attention to me," her body and mind cried out from her flesh as she struggled to keep her composure and not just take her blouse and jeans off right then and there and show them all, the girls, the boys, the professors what a woman she had become.

Restraining herself, she made it through the morning without incident. However, she was sorely tempted to do just that, expose herself to a bunch of other girls when they were allowed a few moments to freshen themselves. Patti decided otherwise because of the obvious consequences, but the conversation in her head had her desiring something she'd never considered before.

During the next break, Patti followed a few of the girls to the ladies' room despite not needing to relieve her herself in the usual manner, hers was a desperate need to relieve her aching pussy by whatever means she could as fast as she could. After locking herself in one of the stalls, wiggling out of the tightest fitting jeans imaginable, she touched her femaleness, swollen and dripping with her cum. Just as she was about to insert a finger she overheard some of the other girls giggling and forced herself to stop so she could listen more closely.

"What a delicious piece of ass that girl in the tight jeans is! What did she say her name was, Patti? Well, I go down on her in a second if I didn't think I'd get thrown out on my sorry butt for attacking her. I bet she gets accepted, the way she wiggles her ass. It's as though she's got ben-wa balls inside her cunt. Look at the way she squirms while she walks in those heels and skin-tight jeans. And can you see those nipples she has? Like headlights in the night. Bet if I nibbled them, they'd poke right thru that sexy top she's wearing."

"I'm not even a lesbian," said another, "but I'd sure love to lick her clit and see what else she what she has on."

"Shhhhh," she then heard, and another of the girls was whispering, "I saw her come in, she's in there." And with that, their heels clicked and off they went.

"Oh, my god," she thought, "so that's what people are thinking! And what in the world are ben-wa balls?"

She'd barely given it a thought, but yes, the jeans had split her sex so thoroughly, perhaps her walk was altered a bit, like something was gratifying her underneath, and she blushed. Not out of embarrassment, but from the pleasure that she received and obviously others by watching her. And clearly her nipples showed, or they wouldn't have commented on that either.

Patti wished she could get a peek at who these vixens were, but now she had to be quick to get a finger inside and give herself just the brief but satisfying orgasm she had come in here for. Tugging the jeans back up was only slightly easier as when she struggled with them the first time, but now as soon as the crotch split her labia she came and had to brace herself against the door. "Oh my god," she thought, that was unexpected but bask in the warmth that travelled from her pussy up to her nipples that were now hard as she'd ever felt them.

Passing the mirror on the way out, she saw them straining against her blouse just as the girl described and didn't care. She felt great after cumming, and as far as she was concerned, she looked great. "Hmmmm," she also thought, "to be licked by another girl was an idea hadn't crossed her mind before. Perhaps another girl would know how. Not like the inept, bungling and utterly useless boy she had had. Just maybe if she got accepted here, far away from her overly protective stepmother, she'd give it a whirl. After all, wasn't that what college was all about, an education?

Opening the door she immediately felt her radiant and flush cheeks, the dampness that was observable at her crotch, and wobbled a bit in her heels. It was impossible conceal she had just been fucked or masturbated, but she didn't care, it made her feel even more powerful and just dared anyone to ask.

Patti's sexuality was awakening and she loved the way it stimulated her. Stimulated her body, her mind, and deep inside her, to her soul. She knew she wanted to learn more, be taught more, yes even be shown and show more. She was so glad she decided to come here, with Steve and Steph as a guide she would surely learn more.

Right now, she needed to compose herself a little and get on with the rest of the day, and make sure she was accepted.

Chapter 7 -- Lunchtime

Lunch finally came and she was assigned a rather attractive Theatre Department professor whom she couldn't quite tell was gay or not. As good looking as he was and being without a wedding band, he didn't seem quite, well, normal. But, what the heck, he was very interesting to talk to and she even knew about some of the plays he referred to as her high school had a good drama department and it was fun to go see some of their productions with her girlfriends.

The crotch had separated her pussy lips completely and rubbed her in such a way she couldn't get the provocation they created off her mind. That, and the silky feel of the stockings on her legs attacked her senses and kept her alert. She amazed herself on more than one occasion, speaking up to answer questions or offer insights, something she never did in high school and was convinced it was the underwear giving her this new confidence. Now she sat with the seam parting her pouting pussy and thinking he was so very interesting she began to feel aroused, very aroused.

Unconsciously, she crossed her legs and that movement with its increased pressure on just the right spot brought her over the line. She felt her cunt gasp in relief, and orgasmed, right then and there.

Stopping in mid-sentence she realized what happened and tried to cover up by saying, "S.... Sorry, I'm just so excited about the school, I must have lost my train of thought. Do forgive me"

She hoped he couldn't smell her sex, the scent emanating from her as well as the release had mesmerized her momentarily. She felt the flushness in her cheeks again, but he didn't appear to notice, politely forgave her for her excitement, and acted as though nothing happened.

This man was one of the few people she'd met all day that she didn't catch staring at her breasts when they spoke. Each and everyone's eyes would inevitably gaze at the protruding nipples until they sensed she noticed. Then, they would quickly look in her eyes as though to say, "My you are a gorgeous, smart and mysterious woman. I'd just love the chance to get to know you better."

Well, he was an actor after all, she thought. But really what she was wishing, was that he would be one who could teach her about the oral pleasures she so longed for rather than the child-boy she first tried. The girls in the ladies' room presented a thrilling option, even exhilarating perhaps, but what she wanted to learn about was total sex and a man's hard pulsating dick could never be substituted for, that she was sure of. What she wanted to do was to disrobe right then and there, show the luxurious undergarments she wore to him, spread her legs showing all her womanhood.

That's right. Now, here on top the table, have him lick her to orgasm for the whole lunchroom to see.

"What has this lingerie and outfit done to me?" she blushed. To have these thoughts of random, abandoned sex, and in front of others, no less! She wasn't sure of the answer, but she knew her body was awakening in way that she'd only dreamt of before and liked it, liked it very much indeed.

She thought she'd better stop thinking these sexy thoughts before the interviews if she was to convince the professors and get accepted, so she politely excused herself for another trip to the ladies' room. Walking away from him, she strode in those skin-tight jeans, wiggling her ass so wonderfully, he and many in the room were mesmerized by the vision. What an absolutely perfect ass she had atop those long legs, even the gay professor couldn't keep his eyes off that apparition.

This time she was alone in restroom, quickly relived her bladder and struggled again to squirm back into the jeans. Standing in front of the mirror, she hardly recognized the person she saw. Yes, this was a woman now, so beautiful, sensual, self-assured and smart. Applying just a hint of lipstick and freshening the rest of her subtle make up, she was ready. Ready to conquer the next phase of her introduction to college.

Chapter 8 -- Afternoon Interviews

Finally, the afternoon interviews began, and she met with a series of different professors, some men and some women, from different schools at the college. Again, she amazed herself with her calmness (possibly from the orgasm she'd had) her wit and charm (probably from her outward allure) and her intelligent responses (perhaps the underwear). What she was sure of, was that the entire outfit, the garter-belt, stockings, heels, shelf-bra, tighter than skintight jeans and black satin top continued to stimulate her in ways she'd never been before, and she felt great doing it.

This was the first time today she felt her jeans bearable. Before they had relentlessly pinched and prodded her pussy all morning. After cumming, they settled into just the right pressure that gently teased her. Walking from table to table, then sitting just a few minutes for each brief interview never allowed them to stay in one place too long, just long enough to tickle her clit, then she was off again.

All three professors she met with for the final entrance interviews were enamored by her wit and intelligence and she adroitly answered all their questions. None had the outright stare she'd felt from others during the day, stares that pierced her clothes like they could see right thru them to her lingerie and even past that to her nakedness. They were most prim and proper and, oh, so very intelligent. She charmed them all, and perhaps the quasi-dowdy woman professor the most. At the end of the interview with her, Patti got up to leave and the professor then said.

"And don't you look just great in those stockings dear. I can discern garters anywhere and yours are subtly showing thru those attractive jeans you have on. I, personally, never wear anything else," and flashed a thigh exposing her own gartered stocking top.

Then the woman whisked out of the classroom and was gone before Patti could utter a word. Breathing a sigh of relief, the day was over and she'd apparently made one last good impression, she was reminded she was wet, not just damp, wet. A darkness emanated from around the seam in her crotch in her jeans that could only be understood as cum. Either the wearer had not wiped herself dry after a hard fuck, or she had been masturbating all day and letting her own juice accumulate. After the successful day she had she didn't care what people thought and walked across campus without hesitation to the office where she would be told her results.

This is where all the prospective students were supposed to meet back with their student mentors who would be with them when they got their results, in or out, in a support or encouragement role to try again if they didn't make it this year.

Patti's mentor, Susan, greeted her and immediately smiled at her and said, "You were great hun, they all loved you. I overheard them talking about how bright and energetic you were and noticed more than one staring at you with lust in their eyes. You're a shoe in girl," and hugged her.

Continuing she said, "If I had had the courage to dress like you today for my interview, I'd have been more certain of my outcome last year. Somehow, I managed to get in anyway and this last year has been great. I'm sure looking forward to you being here next year."

Patti saw Susan gaze at her crotch and give her a wink. Blushing, Patti said, "So you really think they knew?"

"Oh yes doll," she replied, "but you couldn't have pulled it off if you weren't also so smart."

"Well being excited helps," Patti explained. "I thought I blew it when I orgasmed at lunch with the professor sitting across from me," she confessed.

"Don't worry girl, he's gay and probably didn't even notice. "God, that must have been great," smiled Susan.

Patti just grinned back, "You won't believe it, but I wasn't planning this, my grandfather switched my clothes and I didn't have time to change."

"Well," said her new friend, "I'd sure give him a big hug when I got home if I were you. Perhaps you'd like to have a bite to eat with me before you go so I can hear more about this naughty man," she suggested.

"Oh, I'd love to," thought Patti, not sure whether she was actually coming on to her, or what? But declining, she said, "Thank-you, but I'm so sorry I can't since I promised not to stay out late and must get back."

After all, she didn't want to disappoint her grandparents after the way they treated her so far. "In the Fall, when I come back, be sure to look me up," she smiled and hugged her, rubbing her erect nipples against the girls chest and of all things kissed her on the cheek before she left.

With that, Patti headed from the campus to the train. What a day, what a night before, and what could possibly be in store for the night ahead, she thought as she just wanted to get back to Steve and Steph's tell them the good news and collapse in that, oh so, relaxing jacuzzi again.

Chapter 9 -- Returning Home

Riding the train back home, Patti didn't know what to think. She got accepted, so that was great, but she'd never felt this way before. She's been watched masturbating in the bath, worn stockings and a garter-belt for the first time as well as tighter jeans and top than her mother would ever allow her to be seen in, actually orgasmed in public, and now was going home to a couple she barely knew but was clearly treating her nicely if not strangely. What was she supposed to do now?

When she got to the house it was dark except for Steph's study. She let herself in and went upstairs where she heard some muffled sounds emanating from the master bedroom. They sound like "ooohhh's" and "ahhhhhhhhhh's" and stepping quietly closer, she realized it was Steph.

She wasn't in her study, but there in the bedroom and she sounded like she was orgasming. In between the gasps, she overheard, "You naughty boy, watching that young nymph like that, you could have really scared her," she scolded.

What Steve was doing to elicit Steph's moans apparently wasn't fucking since his voice was quite muffled. "I suppose," Steve mumbled, "but you're the truly naughty one, changing her clothes like that. She must have been so sexy looking. I do hope it didn't distract her too much and did well at the school interview."

There was a considerable pause in the conversation as Patti could discern the wiggling on the bed and some additional "Ahhhhhhh's" and "Ohhhhhhh's," and she just knew an orgasm was building for Steph.

"Trust me," Steph replied, "I know her type, her libido is just beginning to get out and that little outfit and underwear did the trick. I'm sure she mesmerized all the professors and got accepted. Now if she can just get back home without getting picked up by someone, we might have a chance to show her how to treat a real man. You do want her to watch me fuck you don't you dear?" she questioned.

"Mmmmmmmm," was all that she could hear, and it became apparent that Steve was performing cunninglus on her, as she could now discern the sound of his tongue lapping away at Steph's labia and clit. Lick, lick, lick, she could almost see his tongue down there pleasuring her. Lick, lick, nibble, Patti heard or imagined, and then Steph would let out another moan, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh," would filter from the room through the partly cracked door.

The wiggling and moaning created such an erotic vision in her mind Patti could almost feel the tongue teasing Steph's clit and pussy and felt another mini-orgasm building herself so she decided she'd heard enough and should let them have their fun, and turned to leave. Just then a loud gasp came from the room, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and Patti thought she actually heard Step's cunt contract on Steve's tongue as it plunged deep inside her gapping pussy.

Not realizing how close she was to the hall table just outside their door, Patti in her excitement bumped it gently, rocking the antique crystal lamp that was displayed on it. Catching it and her breath, she carefully replaced and tip-toed back to her room.

Calming from climax, Steph said, "Oh dear, she's home, I suppose we should stop now," slithering away from Steve's talented tongue and began to gather herself in case there was a knock on the door.

12