The Awakening Ch. 06-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph also knew that the next scenario about to unfold was the one she most looked forward to and needed to get ready for rest of what she hoped would be a very satisfying evening. Steph was sure she planned the weekend well, in addition to having picked out just the right clothes for Patti's interviews also prepared more changes in attire for her granddaughter. Although Steph hadn't let on when Steve discussed the visit with her, she was hoping this step-granddaughter would be ripe for teaching. She was certainly convinced of that when she saw her standing in the doorway the evening before in just her panties and bra. Yes, she would be a willing trainee, and yearn to learn all Steph had to teach her about a woman's sexuality.

This weekend would be her awakening and Steph looked forward to having such pretty, young girl to teach the womanly ways. To tease and taunt her naughty husband while pleasing herself was something she was very much looking forward to doing.

Nothing too outrageous, but definitely not your normal sex education. Steph wanted to teach this nubile nymph what it had taken years to learn herself; how to capture and control a man. She wanted to bestow on the girl the benefit of her knowledge and expertise. Steph never wanted to have children herself but yearned to oversee the sex education of girl. She'd instruct the girl what to wear, how to make sure she pleased herself first and foremost, and ultimately let the trained vixen loose on the college campus. Yes, this was to be the beginning of what she hoped would be a long series of lessons for the girl and many pleasurable experiences for herself, her husband and the luscious young granddaughter.

She studied the photo Steve received of the girl when he was first approached about the visit and made a special visit to the finest of stores to acquire just the right lingerie and outfits to tease and train the girl. So far it was working like clockwork. Steve of course would be a willing participate and could be trusted to go only as far as she would allow. Steph had planned the educational weekend completely and each scene was carefully thought out to build a confident and sensual woman out of this girl before she flew home.

What she had next in store was downright naughty, but it would be Patti herself that would consent if she wanted. Nothing forced, seduced perhaps, but not forced.

Chapter 10 -- Her Next Assignment

What Patti found in her room when was a congratulatory note, saying,

"We're glad you're here and that you wore your new outfit. "If you like what those clothes did for you and want to continue to broaden your education in the art of womanhood, put on the clothes I've laid out and meet us in the entertainment room for a celebratory drink. If not, just stay in your room and tomorrow we'll act like nothing happened, be all prim and proper and take you to the airport."

On the bed was a jet-black cotton skirt, opaque white thigh-hi stockings with a matching white thong and a white silk blouse. The skirt was shorter than anything she'd ever imagine wearing, it was only a foot of material at most. Being pleated it appeared longer, but she knew bending in it the slightest bit would expose the tiny thong.

The silk top was meant to be tied, not buttoned, and no bra was anywhere to be found. Her midriff would be exposed as well as her considerable cleavage and the thought of these loosely fitting yet exposing clothes excited her, especially after having worn such constraining ones all day. The stockings were completely opaque and would cover her legs to just above her knees. Between there and the matching white thong, her thighs would be exposed by the skirt.

"What a naughty look," she thought, knowing the heels she had been given would complete the look.

It didn't take her long to decide what to do, peeled off the skin-tight jeans and other garments and admired herself briefly in the mirror before dressing herself again.

She thought, "I have come so far these past twenty-four hours with them and enjoyed every moment. Even when Steve startled me when I found out he watched me masturbate, I felt a strange sense of security and pleasure. Yes, I just have to continue."

Patti had fallen completely under Steph's spell and would trust her to do whatever she had in store for her next. She had become her willing trainee and yearned, even ached, to learn all the woman had to teach.

She looked like a prep-school slut, but somehow felt a naughty style of good all over. Her pussy tingled with excitement, she never imagined her grandfather and his wife like this, but felt they already knew her better than she did herself. She had secretly admired models in catalogues wearing these kinds of things; well maybe not this outfit but never imagined she would wear stockings and what a pleasure that turned out to be. Her own mother would die if she saw her like this, all prim and proper and cotton pantied. It was a battle just to get her to let Patti bikini panties which looked positively Edwardian compared to the thongs every girl at school wore.

She was a virgin, but often talked with her best friends about sex and what they liked to wear and be seen in. She wondered all the time about how she was going to learn, and she meant, really learn, how to turn guys on and now it was happening, here at her grand-parents house no less. She loved seeing the bulge in boy's slacks and always liked it when she caught someone looking at her, but now she was about to embark on a journey she never imagined, was she ready? She'd gather her confidence and go to the entertainment room to find out.

Chapter 11 -- The Real Awakening

Arriving the dimly lit den and with a glass of celebratory champagne Steve had given her, Steph said,

"Now you know what a girl needs to wear to feel and look good. I wear stockings all the time and only silk underwear. It gives me a feeling of confidence and power," she added emphatically and began to disrobe.

Standing in just a beautiful silk panty and bra set with matching garter-belt holding up the stockings, Patti admired the woman in front of her. She was older that her stepmom but looked fantastic. The bra pushed her ample breasts together and out and the panties she wore barely covered what must have been a neatly trimmed bush, which evidenced some slight dew from her sex.

"Steve, now show Patti how a man is supposed to please a woman," she commanded.

He immediately kneeled in front of her, spread the stocking clad legs apart and began licking her inner thighs. Slowly working his way to her panty covered pussy, Steph removed her bra and began massaging her breasts. Pinching her swollen nipples gently, they became erect and hard and Patti couldn't decide where to look, at this gorgeous woman's breasts or at her pussy. Steve pulled her panties downward with his teeth and Steph wiggled completely out of them, totally opening herself as Steve dove his tongue into her sex. Thrusting on his tongue; it actually looked as though she was fucking it, he proceeded to devour the flesh in front of him. After several minutes of this, lick, lick, nibble, nibble, lick, an orgasm built and Steph cried out,

"Oh, Steve that's so good. Mmmmmmmmmmm."

Sitting directly across from them, sipping the champagne and enjoying some delicious fruit and cheese, Patti witnessed live sex for the first time. It was nothing like the porno movies she'd watched with her girlfriends when they secretly rented and giggled through the outrageous scenes and fake orgasms. The women all had artificial breasts and the men unbelievably huge cocks that frankly looked more like ramming poles than sex objects and were more often than not, semi-flaccid from overuse. Those quasi-erect appendages never really looked all that inviting, especially attached to men who seemed as surgically fake as the women.

"Why couldn't someone make a real sex movie with real people to teach real sex?" she thought. What she saw was exquisite beauty, loving care and adoration at pleasing and being pleased, so careful and considerate, and so very erotic.

Finally, after nearly a half-hour of non-stop licking and nibbles with several more obviously pleasurable episodes in between and now in post-orgasmic delight, Steph seductively eyed Patti sitting across the room. Patti's own legs had unconsciously spread wide open and Steph could see the dewiness soaking thru her thong.

"Well my dear, shall I give you a lesson now?"

With that, Patti smiled and said, "Oh please, that looked so good, just be careful, I'm still a virgin." "Of course, my dear," smiled Steph, I'd never break your cherry just licking you. I'll be gentle as a butterfly."

Slipping out of her now soaked white satin thong, Patti opened her legs and allowed Steph to cuddle between them. Licking from her thighs to her pussy, Patti gasped as soon as Steph's tongue touched her clit. Watching was better foreplay than she ever imagined and having a woman as sexy and expert as this lick her pussy while a man stood by watching made her wetter and more excited that she'd ever been in her entire life. Steph's tongue tickled and teased her like she'd never felt before. Darting in and out, she would nibble oh so gently on her clit, then thrust her tongue inside the silkiness. Steph's face became covered with Patti's pussy juice as she came over and over and over again, her cunt gasping in multi-orgasmic pleasure contracting time after time from deep inside her teen-aged virgin pussy. Thumping wildly in her chair, after one especially strong orgasm, Patti could hardly continue as she became so sensitive to even the mildest lick that she thrashed hopelessly about in total pleasure.

Stopping for a moment Steph said, "I think she's enjoying this, Steve. I know I am," as they both caught their breath spread out naked and temporarily satiated from the orgy, Steve' s eyes bugled satisfying his Voyeuristic fetish.

Pulling away from the nubile nymph, Steph said to Steve, "I think we've teased you enough grandpa, perhaps you'd like to show your grand-daughter a little something."

Chapter 12 -- Steve's Secret

With that Steve began to disrobe. Unzipping his slacks and then stepping out of them, he stood before her in just his underwear, sporting a nice enlargement. Rolling her eyes, recovering from the last orgasm and lying in Steph's arms, Patti looked up and saw her grandfather in women's bikini panties.

"Oh my, he is kinky," she thought and now she knew why her stepmom divorced him. He was way too sexed-up for that frumpy old woman and Patti realized she was so very glad to have finally found out the secret and here getting lessons she never dreamed existed. Slipping off the black nylon panties his cock stood out hard and oozed a bit from the tip.

Steph cooed, "Oh my big boy, come here and let me lick that delicious pre-cum, Mmmm." Suckling just the tip of his tool, the bulbous head was slightly more purple than the hardened rod, she quickly licked it, then said, "Now don't be in such a hurry or the party will end for you before it ever gets started."

"Now," said Steph, "show the girl what I really like," and Steve moved behind her to insert his swollen member into her cunt from behind. He then began fucking her doggie style, in and out, in and out, with a slow rhythm that allowed Step to reposition herself between Patti's pussy again. Recovering slightly and want more, Patti lay there with wide eyes and legs as Steph moved back into position to lick her some more. Never missing a beat, Steve pumped his cock into Steph harder and faster, building his pressure and pummeling into her wanting open cunt. He would literally ram his cock into her pussy, then extract it and show glistening juices Steph's pussy had deposited on his sex tool. Patti's eyes bulged in excitement and wonder as Steph kept pleasing her clit making her cum time after time after time. Steph was clearly getting pleasured too and was moaning pleasure "Mmmmmmmmmmm," as Steve fucked her, in and out, in and out, in and out, this most animalistic way.

Steve was positioned behind her so with one hand Steph could grab his balls as he rammed his cock deep inside her gaping hole. She did this to pull him further in and squeezed his sac and balls as though to milk his cum. All the while she stretched out her other arm above her head and massaged Patti's breast, never missing a lick or nibble on her nymph-like virgin pussy.

Extended in that way Steph was the picture of beauty, a goddess of sex and Patti lay there in total bliss at what she saw and felt. Her eyes bulged with delight in seeing the cock, dewed from Steph's cum, enter and exit, enter and exit, that seemingly insatiable cunt.

Steph's breasts bounced in front of her as she gasped in approval. "Ahhhhhhh, Ohoooo, Ahhhhh" at the immeasurable pleasure it received. Patti pinched her own nipple and thought of the girls in the ladies' room, they were so hard and erect they must be poking out a half-inch as her areola swelled with the attention.

God this woman knew how to please her, her gentle nibbling on her clit, then licking her vulva and inner folds were driving her completely wild. Having the visual stimulation of such a sexy pair performing right in front of her just added to the extraordinary experience.

"Yes," she thought, "these are the people I want to teach me all about sex, and she really meant, all."

Still a virgin, she knew she wouldn't stay that way forever, and yearned to feel the enjoyment Steph was now receiving, but under the care guidance of her teachers.

Just then Patti orgasmed and screamed out, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh, Goddd; Oooohhhhhhhhh, Goddddddd; Ohhhhhhhh", thinking of what a hard cock like Steve's would be like deep inside her like he was in Steph, when she finally allowed her maiden hood to be burst.

What better scenario than to be under their tutelage, to be properly trained for the event and the rest of her life. She knew what she was willing allowing to happen was absolutely right, even if it was with her grandparents!

Finally, Steph could stand no more panting to Steve said, "All right my dear, you may cum now."

Upon hearing that, he attacked her cunt even more furiously. In and out, in and out, IN AND OUT........then pulling away, shot a hot stream of jism on her back. "SPURTTTTTTTTTT."

Pressing himself on the steaming load for lubricant, ground himself against her as he filled her cunt again with his cock. Crying out in mutual orgasm with Steph cumming from the steaming load being shot deep inside her gaping cunt, contracting loudly with pleasure he fucked her until the final loads were emptied. A chorus of "AHHHHHHHHHS" and "OHHHHHHHHHHHs," filled the living room as Patti came again too.

Collapsing in a heap and basking in the combined afterglow, they cuddled together Grandpa, Grandma, and their nubile nymph.

After several minutes, Steph said, "See my dear, now that is how a woman should have it. Hard cock, long sweet kisses, make you cum over and over and finally if they're really good, let the hot spunk be shot both on you and deep inside you."

Pausing for bit, she continued, "It's really what they want too. The quick spurt is never as good and the longer they stay hard, the better. Make them suck your pussy and the stiffer they get, the better they make you cum. When you return to school in the Fall for good, we'll continue our lessons. Now off to bed, we're having some friends over tomorrow. If it's ok with you, join us and watch if you like, or if we've over-indulged ourselves you can stay in your room." Concluding, Steph gave her a long sweet kiss on her lips so she could get a really good taste of her own delicious elixir of pussy juice. "Wetttt Kisssssssss."

With that, Patti rose, clad in just her skirt, stockings and silk blouse, and left her soaked panties on the floor to Steve's delight as he would capture them for his collection to wear. Wobbling to her room, she undressed, slipped back into the silk nightie she had worn the evening before, crawled into the luxurious bed and soon was off to dreamland, satiated in a way she never knew existed.


12