All Comments on 'The Awakening of a Sissy Pt. 04'

by sissyjolie4u

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
petey377petey377over 4 years ago
lucky Jolie

i love the way Jolie is becoming more & more fem & losing her manhood can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving Sissy Jolie

I can’t wait for what happens next. I’m living it right along with her. And it makes me so wet and tingly. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I hope sissy Homie gets to suck all those cocks and has.load after load in her mouth and hopefully her sissy pussy. I know she will love it as much as I have. Yes, I'm a tiny cock sissy also. Less than 4 inches hard. I've learned to love cock. It's never ever been in a pussy as girls just laugh when they saw it. The only pussy I get is when I have the privilege of eating a real males cum out of it. Mine is really actually only 3 and one quarter inches hard. It is more like a clit then a penis. That's why I dress and act like a girl and serve women and cock. I'm also caged and my mistress holds the key. It's unlocked once every 4 months so I can dribble some pussy cum out while cocks are in my mouth and my pussy. Then it's locked up again. Cocks or and/or strains are in me numerous times a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far loving this story. As a closet sissy, this is awonderful change to the usual " you will never touch the Mistress" themed stories. Jolie isso lucky to be femenised but still taste the pleasures of eating pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersissyjolie4u@sissyjolie4u
very much the submissive sissy fem here who enjoys Take Charge Men as well as some women with the same desire to take charge. from as young as i can remember i was always being called a sissy. i knew they were right (i knew i was) but tried denying it and hiding it. I finally ...